His Hidden Wife (A Justin Bie...

By juliethirteen

How do you make someone fall in love with you when he's in love with somebody else? You don't. You can't. You... More

BLURB + Prologue
Chapter One (Andrea)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty (.5)
Chapter Twenty One (Justin)
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six (Jacques)
Chapter Twenty Seven (Justin)
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty (.5)
Chapter Thirty One (Selena)
Chapter Thirty Two (Andrea)
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Eight (.5)
Chapter Thirty Nine (Justin)
Chapter Forty (Selena)
Chapter Forty One (Justin)
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (Andrea)
Chapter Forty Four (Justin)
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six (Andrea)
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Ending Chapter (Part 1)
Ending Chapter (Part 2)
Epilogue (Justin)
A Short Chap: That time when Justin told Elise

Chapter Fifty

24.5K 888 266
By juliethirteen

50 - Surprise

'It's okay. It's okay to want someone you can't have. It's okay to want something more. It's okay to cry when you're hurt, and it's okay to stay mad at someone who hurt you. Believe it or not, it's always going to be okay. That's just how it works. Sometimes, things don't work out how you want them to, and most of the time, it seems like they never will. But eventually, everything is going to iron out some way or another. You just have to believe, keep your faith and move on.'
- Anon

~*~

I really can't remember when was the last time Justin and I's house was this... rowdy. Living with only just the two of us together with Nana and Ronaldo, the noise seemed to perish amongst us. Also, the once used to be relationship between Justin and I chased the sounds away. We really didn't have much of a conversation way back. But then, it never really crossed my mind how lively the house would get as soon as almost everyone started to help plan out the wedding. The house was suddenly vibrant and cheerful.

"How many will be the guests again?" Scarlet asked while sitting down at the marble floor, her notes on the table as she tapped her pen, waiting for an answer.

"Maybe 50 or less of it. We want the wedding to be as intimate and small as it is." I replied.

"Right. Right." She jotted down on her notes.

"Ugh." Aruella grunted, flipping the pages of the different designs of dresses from various designers across the globe. As soon as she got here, she had that gripping into her hands the moment she walked in. "How come everything is beautiful? I mean, it frustrates me that I want each and everyone of these."

I chuckled at her. It was an honest opinion though. Since, I, myself, too, did have a hard time picking among the dresses awhile ago. She just resumed grazing her eyes, adoring the intricate gowns she came across with.

"I didn't know planning a wedding was this hard." Aruella mumbled quietly.

"Much more the wedding is only two days away but who cares, right Andi?" Scarlet said, looking at me with expectant eyes. I laughed.

"Yeah. Well. Surprise. Surprise."

"Really Andrea." Scarlet shook her head at my reply and proceeded to list down all the things that still needed to be done. "The design for the invites are already being printed as we speak. I can get everything this afternoon and send it to the guests too." She smiled, clearly satisfied upon her work. "Its a good thing I already planned your wedding way ahead. This one's a brush off a shoulder."

"The food and cake are okay too as well." Aruella muttered as she read a text on her phone. "The boys are on their way to the airport. They're picking up Ryan and Chaz."

Justin, Jacques and Stephen were the ones assigned for the food critique and all.  Well, I trust them. I mean, their love for food must be something exquisite both for themselves and everyone invited. They were at Scooter's house though, just so that the media wouldn't question anything and send everything into spiral mode.

"Your dad settled down the venue." Scarlet informed. "I already sent him the design you wanted. But I needed to check it still after I'll get the invites. The priest is also okay too."

"I'll help you later." Aruella stated towards Scarlet.

"Okay." She took her phone and scrolled the screen. "Chaz and Ryan's family will be here tomorrow afternoon."

"Justin's family side too." Aruella continued. "Scarlet do you think this one is too heavy or big?" She asked as she showed one of the designs.

Smiling, I watched the two of them in silence. They didn't want me to be stressed and pressured for my own wedding that they handled everything, well with the help of everyone of course. And also, they didn't forget my opinions about it as well. I couldn't be more thankful and blessed to have them in my life.

Funny how two people who used to hate each other's guts are now talking as if they were friends for the longest time.

See, Scarlet loathed Aruella much more than I hated my cousin. I guess that's what friends are for. They are the ones who get affected much more than you that they tend to be bitter towards the person you do not like.

But, I guess though, family is family. And change really is bound to happen. Feelings change, people change. Its the only constant thing in this world.

I remember how I used to hate Aruella to death. She's this jealous little girl who liked to say mean words at my little self, who liked to hurt me as much to the point that she liked seeing me cry. I cannot accumulate what she really intended to pursue but as years passed by and things got a little clearer, I guess, it all went down towards her and her mom's relationship.

"Hey Aruella." I started.

"Yeah?"

"Do... do you want Aunt Tina to be here at the wedding?" I glanced at her rigid posture. I didn't want for her to be in an awkward position but I wanted to know because I care for her too, just as she is to me.

"Do you want to?" She returned back the question, not meeting my line of sight. "It's your wedding anyways."

"Would you be uncomfortable if she is there?" I glanced as she was about to rebut but I cut her off. "That day will be the happiest day of my life and I want everyone invited there to be happy with me as well. So if you're not happy, I won't invite her."

She pursed her lips... one, two, a few seconds passed by until she puffed a sigh. "It's okay Andi. Your dad and my mom compromised. It'll be okay."

Staring at her blue wide eyes, high cheekbones and a cupid bow like lips, I graced a sigh as well. She emanates a catty, virulent aura even when we were still kids but if you'd give her a chance and see pass through the mask, you'll see a lonely little girl still trapped within. Of course, I wouldn't forget all the nasty things and words she had thrown once upon a time but like I said, people change, some for the better and others well, they tend to get worse. It just takes an understanding and forgiving heart to mend what was once broken.

A silence succumbed the atmosphere between us three until Scarlet decided to speak.

"Hey Ands."

"Yeah?"

"Don't you think people will know about the wedding?" She uttered. "I mean, it's about to go out in the media sooner or later."

I bit my bottom lip. Right, the media. "Yeah. Justin and I talked about it."

"And you and Justin are okay with it once its out?"

"Yeah." I nodded. See, Justin and I already thought about all the consequences that might come and we decided to just throw it all away. Just thinking that from now on, the only thing that is important, is the present, the thing that is and currently happening.

She rose a brow. "Not trying to be in a negative vibe here but you know his beliebers right? How..." she paused as she looked for the right word to say. "... some can be atrocious. I mean, there are the kind ones you know, the understanding ones. But I guess, when you see someone you look up to, much more you have feelings into, being with someone, you tend to be viscious... with words." She shivered at the thought, must be the profanities and the threats that's filling her thoughts at the moment. "Are you okay with that?"

I gave her a small smile. "I know that feeling Scar. You've been with me and Justin for the longest time. You've witnessed how I used to be."

"Well Andi, those girls who used to be with Justin didn't marry him. Just like to point that one out."

I shrugged. Right.

"Nah. Don't worry about it." Aruella said. "They'll get over it sooner or later."

"It's about time someone besides the used to be you should sing 'That should be me'." Scarlet stated.

"Shut up." I chuckled, reminiscing a younger me. "I was mad and sad at that time."

"What? What happened?" Aruella asked, confused between Scarlet and I.

"Oh you know, when we used to sing karaoke or in smule or when Justin's with some other girl and Andi's in the mood to be in a music video or whatever she's high into. She really loved that song. She played it a hundred times, I'm not kidding."

"What?" Aruella exclaimed, looking at me. "You did not!"

Scarlet and I snickered.

"Hey we all have our moments." I added defensively.

Just then, a car honk reverberated outside that Scarlet, Aruella and I moved our heads to where the sound came from. Smiling widely, I knew the boys are finally here. And as much as excited I was Aruella and Scarlet grunt. Thank God for the change of topic though.

"What's with the long faces?" I asked.

"Too much testosterones in one room." Aruella stated.

"Why didn't you have more lady friends?"

"Lady friends?" I bit my lip, preventing myself from laughing.

"Oh you know what I mean." Scarlet muttered.

"You guys love them."

"Chaz is in the house!" A cheerful voice shouted as we heard the front door opened. I chortled at Chaz's nonsense. I even heard Nana greeting them.

"Ugh." Scarlet and Aruella just grunt again.

Heavy footsteps echoed as they got nearer and nearer towards the living room where the three of us resided at the moment.

"Andi!" Chaz yelled as soon as he saw me. His brown hair swept at a side and his brown eyes glowed at the sight of seeing me. He has a huge smile plastered on his face as he gave me a warm hug. I was currently seated at the soft couch with a blanket wrapped around me. It got too cold for me awhile back.

"Hi Chaz." I smiled.

"Surprise!" He then gave me a medium sized brown cuddly bear that he's been hiding behind his back as soon as he pulled away.

"What's this?" I questioned as I took it.

"This is a bear Andi." He answered, teasing me. I rolled my eyes.

"No shit Chaz."

He chuckled. "Nah. It's just something to make you happy. It's by my will but a tiny, tiny, tinyyyy bit part is from your husband's demands, said we'd have to make you happy." He winked.

"We said our presence is enough but apparently it is not for him." Ryan Butler's blue like eyes met mine as he smiled, showcasing his perfect set of teeth.

"Ryan." Descending towards me, he made a gentleman bow and handed me a bouquet of tulips. He, then, gave me a hug.

"Hey Andi. Long time no see." He said as he stood in an upright position again.

"Damn cheesy Justin." Aruella commented and chuckled.

"Thank you."

Jacques and Stephen appeared behind Chaz with grins plastered on their faces. Both of them are carrying a box of cake and chocolates.

"Oh my gawd." I muttered, trying to hide my blushing face towards Justin's plan. "What is he doing? And where is he?"

"He's trying to let you second guess your wedding with him." Jacques said nonchalantly. "I mean, really he's so cheesy this must be giving you goosebumps. Am I hearing a no wedding? Because Andi, I'll back---"

Stephen smacked the back of his head. "Dude, really?"

"Ouch?!" Jacques looked like he was offended about what Stephen did. "I was joking!"

"That did not sound funny to me." His raspy voice resounded from afar that I briskly looked around to see where he was. Justin stood at the nearby wooden frame, a loop sided smile shown brightly across his face. "Hi Andi."

"Justin." I grinned.

"You know Jacques just jealous cuz Ryan got the part of the best man." Stephen announced.

"W-what?!" Jacques almost yelled, astounded towards Stephen's remark. "I am not jealous!"

"Uhuh. And you sound defensive as well."

"I am not." Jacques rolled his eyes. "I mean, dude! Can we go way past about me trying to get Andi once upon a time? Cuz if that what makes me a better best man than Ryan, I, uh, I mean, we could, uh, talk about it." He cleared his throat.

"You could be my maid of honor Jacques." I tried to give him comfort. He made a face at me. "But you'll have to go a one on one battle with Scarlet."

He looked at Scarlet for a moment and then he spoke. "I have food?"

"No." Scarlet squint her eyes at him and resumed to jot down on her notes. I laughed. Glancing towards them, I saw Aruella shook her head at Jacques' most probably uhmmm well, denseness.

"So how's everything here while we're gone?" Justin asked as he took a seat beside me and rested his arm behind me.

"Everything's set except her gown." Aruella stated. "It's just so hard to choose from all of these."

Jacques however grabbed the pad and wandered his eyes towards the different designs. "They all looked wedding dresses to me."

"Thank you Jacques for your brilliant observation." Aruella stated with sarcasm. Oh boy. "I hope when you chose the food, you just didn't go 'oh they all looked good and delicious to me' and picked about just anything." She continued, imitating Jacques at the last statement. We all laughed.

"I did not of course. My taste in food is actually exquisite Ms. Aruella." I bit my bottom lip at how Jacques adressed Aruella. Her eyebrows knitted together. "I'm not all about the surface. I'm also looking at the substance."

"Really. Why don't you try to dig deeper then? Because the substance you're talking about might be already rotten."

"Ohkay people! Let's just slice the cake and eat and drink!" Chaz intervened. And just like that, everyone looked like they are doing something.

"Hi." I heard Justin whispered beside me. Smiling, I glanced at him.

"Hey." He grinned. "What's with the teddy bear and flowers and chocolates and cake?" I asked.

He just shrugged. "Oh you know just trying to win some girl's heart, hoping she won't runaway two days from now."

My eyebrows furrowed yet my mouth opposed so, because right now, I'm fighting back another smile. "W-what?"

"If she's always happy then I won't have to be worried."

I rolled my eyes but the a grin broke on my face. "Never thought you'd be this corny."

"That's not corny. That's called being sweet." He said, as if he just explained to me that the world is round.

"Yeah. Yeah." I smiled.

"So how about the dress?"

I sighed, remembering that dilemma. "It's hard to choose."

"Uhuh. I have some dress I think you'd like to wear."

"W-what? You have some... dress? I'd wear for the wedding?" He rolled his eyes playfully from my statement.

"Not from me of course."

"Then from who?"

He went closer towards me with a smile plastered on his face. He then whispered, "From your mom's."

I stopped. I was startled and surprised at the moment. My eyebrows knitted together as I stared at him. "What do you mean?" (A.N. Now everybody sing! Yeah yeah, when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no. Haha. 😂)

"I called your dad. I asked him if we can borrow your mom's wedding dress. I mean, if you'd like of course. But he said, he had something much better. It was something that your mom asked your dad to be given to you the moment you'd get married. He said he'll bring it over tomorrow." He explained with a shy smile as he ran his fingers through his hair, some mannerism Justin has once he's nervous. "It's uh, a surprise of course, so uh, surprise! Haha. I mean, it was supposed to be your dad's surprise but... uh, he might kill me but, now it just went out of my mouth."

I chuckled as small tears started to errupt. I hugged him tightly.

God thank you for not only letting these people come and cross my life but to have them stay and be with me, I cannot be thankful enough. And mom, if you're listening, I haven't seen the gown yet but I knew I'll love it. Thank you.

Justin's phone started ringing that both of us pulled away. I'm trying to ignore our friends' furtive glances towards us as he took his phone out.

"It's your dad." He said, showing me his phone. "I'll just be outside." I nodded. He kissed me in the forehead before descending his way out, towards our patio.

"You look happy. He looks happy." Ryan said with a smile. "Must be a good day huh?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I have a wedding dress now. Thanks to him and to my mom and dad."

"Really?" Aruella stated. "Can I see?"

"I have to see it tomorrow. Dad's bringing it over. It was supposed to be a surprise but Justin just blew it up." We all laughed.

"Typical him." Chaz uttered.

"Must be the first one to make you happy." I smiled at Scarlet's statement. She chuckled. "Mission accomplished, isn't it Andrea?" She teased, remembering all the deeds and secret missions we'd have a few years ago, stopping all those girls from way back.

No. It's still not.

"Hey guys." I called and watched as each of them turned to look at me.

"Yeah?"

Smiling I said, "Thank you."

Profound emotions skimmed its way into the depths of their eyes. They were happy, sad, excited--- mixed emotions, the better way to describe it.

These are my friends. These are my brothers and sisters from another parents. They were those people whom I also call my family. They are always there. To all the fights, stupid conversations, and immaturities.

I wonder how is it going to be ten, twenty years from now. More fights, more adventures, more experiences to learn. Most of them might get married too and have as much children as they want.

That, I guess, is how life is huh? It just moves on.

"You guys helped me out so much." I started. "Since the day we all started to meet until this day, I cannot be thankful enough."

"Andi."

"Can I ask something?"

"What is it?" Scarlet asked.

"It is not for me though."

Looking outside, to where Justin is at the moment a small sad smile appeared from my face. "I want you guys to promise me to do this one last thing."

~*~

A.N. Not edited, ver., 2015

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1K 51
What happens if one day your loved one is no longer who they are? It's only been two years, how can a marriage coming tumbling down so fast? Maybe lo...
27.6K 1.6K 26
What happens when an arrange marriage ties two different people together who have different ambitions and different opinions. Peep to know more !
13K 775 52
Have you ever been kissed while your heart shatters? I have.
3.4K 126 30
Never had an intention to date somone.But,one of my bestie has a crush on a senior of our school.And such an unexpected thing happen to me.To find my...