Not According To Plan (Billdi...

By digitalusa

(4 Years Later) In order for Dipper to save Gravity Falls, Dipper made a deal with Bill. A deal that would re... More

Chapter 1- The Deal
Chapter 2- Eager
Chapter 3- Dinner
Chapter 4- The Curse
Chapter 5- Snow Fight
Chapter 6- Finding Thoughts
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8- Movie Night
A.N- Chapter 7? Summary
Chapter 9- Last Day?
Chapter 10 - Getting "Ready"
Chapter 12- A Love in Need of Rescue
Chapter 13- Pure and Saved (part one)
Chapter 14- Pure and Saved (part two)
A/N Thank You
NEW FANFIC COMING SOON!

Chapter 11-Beastly Ways

4.7K 259 142
By digitalusa

We continue to dance as the music occasionally goes faster or slower. Bill would spin me around a couple times as he takes the lead. His right hand intertwined with my left hand, while his other hand is wrapped around my waist. His every touch brings me chills as he whispers into my ear,"Hold on."

Confused what he meant, I wrapped my arms around his neck. White sparkles filled the room as Bill's feet left the floor. Holding onto my waist, my toes were the last thing to touch the floor. The musicians were lifted off the floor. At first, the musicians were confused but continue to play. Sam went with it as he starts "swimming" in the air to the kitchen. I continue to look around, admiring the magic that was in the air. I look at Bill, who was smiling at me.

"W-what? Is there something on face?"I went to touch my face but Bill stopped my hand, still holding me tight.

Bill shook his head, "I was thinking, since its your last night here." Bill lets go of me as I start floating on my own,"I want to tell you something."

I nodded in response to listen to what he has to say. Bill cleared his throat. He looked embarrassed of what he has to say.

Still in the air, I reached for his hand,"What is it?"

Bill looked away but immediately lookd back into my direction,"I-I just wanted to say thank you."

"Thank me?" I asked. Bill's grip on my hand tightens but not enough to put me in pain.

"As cheesy as it sounds, you have really changed my life. Without you, I could've destroyed the whole world, without looking at its grace. And for that," Bill kissed my hand. "I am thankful."

I was left speechless, not knowing what to say in a situation like this. My heart starts skipping a beat or two. Theres only on thing I could say,"You're welcome. Its been my pleasure." I grinned as the music plays faster.

Bill looks at the orchestra and back to me, rasing an eyebrow. "What do you say. May I have one last dance?"

"Indeed you may."

---

The song starts to end as Bill spins. Going faster and faster. I try to keep up but Bill was going a faster pace than I was. Heel. Toe. Heel. Toe.

Focused on not stepping on Bills toes, I forgot all about the bobby pins falling out. One by one they all fall down. Thats when the song ended, and Bill dipped me. Making the wig fall off my head.

Bills POV

Shocked and confused, we stood in that position. Sam must of come back from the kitchen, as the sound of glass breaking can be heard.

I looked down at Mab- scratch that. Dipper. Tears were forming in his eyes as he blushes in embarrassment. His pupils widen every second as if he just seen a monster.

On the otherhand, I was furious in the inside but on the outside I was shocked. I wanted to throw him at a wall. Crush his bones until they were nothing but dust. But I didn't.

How could've been so stupid not realizing it was Dipper the whole entire time.

To make matter worse, I fell for the guy's acting. It was all an act. I had no hope to begin with. Breaking the curse was just same joke.

"Bill, Im so sorry." Dipper said.

I realized we were still in the position. Holding back my anger, I dropped Dipper. I snapped my fingers and the orchestra was gone. Dipper was now on the floor, trying to get up.

I hovered over him,"Get out." I don't want to see his face. I dont want him in my mansion.

"Bill, Im so sorry. I didn't-"

"I SAID GET OUT." I threw a chair at Dipper. It barely missed him. Dipper quickly got off the floor and hurried to his room.

I looked over at Sam,"You knew."

Sam nodded. And with that, I teleported to the west wing. I threw everything around me. Chairs. Tables. Paintings. Books.

Once I calmed down, I looked out the window. Dipper was out there. He looked back and there were tears. I wiped them away, as soon as I saw.

Was he actually crying over me? No. He's crying because he was caught and now he's scared. Well fortunate for him, this will be the last time you ever see me Pinetree. Dipper hesitantly enter the portal, leaving me alone with my thoughts again.

Dipper's POV

I look back at the mansion and memories starts to pop up. One by one. To the dinners to the snow. I will miss them. I will miss Bill's teases and flirts. Im gonna miss Bill.

A fear fell on my cheek, as I take one more look at the mansion. I saw Bill there in the west wing window. Our eyes meet and I immediately looked away, wiping my tears away.

The portal to home opens. On the other side, there was the mystery shack. Home. I took a step closer to the portal and instantly took it out. I don't want to go. I don't want to leave Bill. But if I don't, Bill would forced me or even worse. I took a deep breath in and entered the portal. Leaving Bill and his beastly ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.6K 16
After a terrible encounter with the Galra, Lance is stranded on a mysterious planet. To add to his worries he's terribly injured, and can't get to a...
585K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
210K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
33.2K 1.1K 30
For all intents and purposes, he was a beta. For all intents and purposes Bakugo Katsuki presented as a beta Katsuki was a beta He was not an omega H...