Desperation

By Wings_of_Fate

Desperation is a state of despair, one that results in rash and extreme behaviour. It is what we resort to i... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
Epilogue

27

8K 263 46
By Wings_of_Fate

Chapter twenty seven: Abuse

3.4.1945

Numb.

She counted the days they abused her, she no longer felt the pain they inflicted on her. 28 days to be exact.

She no longer struggled as they touched her, groped her and defiled her.

She could no longer feel anymore she was numb. She no longer felt the bloody whip welts on her skin nor the deep flesh wounds on her thighs.

Even though she could not feel, she still held onto her hope, her hope that one day Tom would find her, rescue her because she new she wasn't escaping this hell. Everyday the same routine happened, they would come in and abuse her, say foul things to her and try to break her. Once satisfied they would leave her quivering in the corner, she feared the time when they would take away the one thing she saw as sacred, the one thing Tom didn't take away from her.

She no longer new if it was night or day, she could see nothing in the small, damp cell she was put in. It wasn't soon after did the General show up.

His nose curled up in disgust at the sight of her "Get up fraüline, the master wants to see you." He grabbed her thin arm and yanked her up on her feet. "You must bathe before you show yourself to him, you stink like a schwein. You may use my personal bathing room this once, I have a robe you are to wear before you enter."

It took no longer then five minutes for them to arrive at his room. He quickly shoved her into the bathroom, it was large and luxurious. She sighed in relief as the warm water ran down her back, she took a good ten minutes in there before she was practically dragged out. The wretched man said nothing about seeing Hermione practically nude, he just handed her the robe and told her to get dressed quickly.

"Are you ready?" He called from the other side of the room, when she exited the bathroom she caught him reading a book in German.

She simply nodded and stood there waiting for his command. She no longer felt like putting up a fight, she was physically drained. She followed behind quietly as he took her towards the main hall, he swung the ginormous doors open and stepped inside shoving her inside with him.

Then she saw him, Tom stood standing beside a seated Grindelwald his eyes forward. He had the same exact cold look he had when she had first met him. Her heart skipped a beat as their eyes connected but it dropped when he sneered at her. He was memorizing his pale blonde hair glinted in the small amount of light in the room, his blue eyes shone with knowledge and evil.

"I'm sorry dear but he doesn't remember your relationship with him, you see being an expert on the dark arts and spells, I was able to obliviate our dear Mr. Riddles mind. He can't remember a thing before you duelled in your DADA class." Grindelwald smiled coldly tapping his fingers on his knees.

"Why are you doing this..." Hermione choked back a sob. Her heart clenched in pain as he continued to look down at her.

"I know your from the future Miss Granger....I've had an inside person in your precious school. He's been telling me everything that you have done in the school." Grindelwald smirked, he slowly rose from his chair, now Hermione was able to see him more clearly. "You must be wondering why Mr. Riddle is here...he came here on his own accord."

Hermione felt her heart clench, the world started spinning all around her. Betrayal, disappointment and more emotions rushed through her, leaving her beyond depressed. I will not get mad, I will not get mad. Your mission was not falling in love with him, complete your mission! Hermione thought over and over in her mind.

"You seem a little faint." Grindelwald grinned, his smile expanding as Hermione accidentally grabbed onto Krause's robe to steady herself. Kraus just glared down at her but didn't make a move to push her away, Hermione stared dizzily at Grindelwald.

"No one knew I was from the future no one but-"

"Me."

Hermione paused when she heard the familiar arrogant voice. She knew that voice, that voice was the cause of her horrible days in school. She turned around and was met with Draco Malfoy's cold eyes, they stared down each other, everything was silent at that moment.

"Why?" Hermione simply asked. "Why!" She yelled at him when he didn't answer.

"BECAUSE I HAD TO! I had to! You wouldn't know what I'm going through Granger, how it feels like to fear losing your family! I'm only doing this for my family, I have to do it! Once your dead nothing can get in the way of the Dark lord rising nothing. Once Grindelwald kills you, my task would be finished." Draco ranted heatedly, his platinum hair sticking up at odd angles, his eyes a stormy grey.

"There would be no dark lord if Grindelwald rises. Look at Tom! Look at him, he's obliviated Draco! You screwed up, you messed up!" Hermione screamed back at him. She didn't expect what happened next, a loud slapping sound and a loud shout and whooshing noise rung throughout the hall.

Hermione collapsed on the floor and clutched the cheek that Draco slapped. She looked up at him in shock, he looked to be in more shock then her, he looked down at his chest where a blood rushed out at enormous amounts covering her and the floor in front of them. Hermione felt her eyes sting with tears as he fell fears with a thump, she then noticed who had done that to him.

Standing a few metres away from her was a confused, angry looking Tom. Their eyes connected, Hermione felt a rush go through her veins. They stared at each other for a while, he looked to be trying to figure out why he had down what he did.

"Miss Granger!" A deep voice called from behind her. She whipped her head around immediately and was met with sparkling but determined blue eyes. "Get behind me." Dumbledore commanded his voice firm.

She didn't hesitate for a second and ran as fast as she could towards Dumbledore, but the General had gripped her arm preventing her escape. At that moment she wasn't thinking about anything but escaping, she knew they had taken her wand away so she had no else but to use self defence. She tried shaking him off but to no avail, his grip on her tightened but with her free hand she ran her nails straight across his face. She watched as blood bored out of the scratch marks she had created, he helped in pain and let her go clutching his face in pain. "Scheiße! You bitch!" He yelled out blindly trying to grab her. Hermione kicked him as hard as she could between the thighs, he cried out and fell on his knees.

When she finally got to Dumbledores side he nodded his head at her. "I found this Miss Granger I believe it's yours. Now that your safe, get out of here go back to Hogwarts I'll take care of Grindelwald and Mr Riddle...Go!" He said nodding once to Hermione before walking towards the looming form of Grindelwald.

"Ah how are you doing my old friend-"

Hermione couldn't hear Grindelwald finish as she rushed out of the hall, turning corner and corner trying to get out of the mansion. She used basic defence spells to get rid of the dark wizards firing at her, she felt unclean as she felt blood seeping down her face.

Draco's blood...she had left him behind...half alive.

Suddenly she could see moon light shinning through the open exit, she ran as fast as she could towards the door, when a shadow suddenly stopped in front of it. His dark hair was neatly combed, his stormy grey eyes studied her, his lips were in a tight straight line...Tom.

"Tom...please don't make me do this!" She cried out stepping back away from him, her wand raised.

He took a step forward his wand aimed at her heart. "I've hated you the moment I saw you Granger and I believe you did too. So what's the sudden change of heart hmm?" Tom sneered, his stormy eyes glinting with malice.

"Please Tom you must remember! Please!" She cried, tears pricking at her eyes. Tom eyes narrowed at her in shock and disgust as she cried.

His shoes tapped on the floor as he walked toward her, and she glanced up. He was looking at her his eyes narrowed in that way again. She shivered as he was only a few inches away from her now. His eyebrows twitched, his eyes flickering with anger. "Why are you crying?" he asked, incredulous.

She wiped at her eyes " You don't remember...you don't remember a thing." She said chocking back a sob.

A silence passed between them, then suddenly Tom closed the space between them, his hand went up and stroked her cheek and he slowly lowered his lips on hers. A explosion of desire and desperation rushed between them, their kiss became more frantic. Tom was the first one to pull back. "All though I don't remember...I still feel everything. Now go Granger....Go!" Tom said more urgently as a few dark wizards came their way.

I'm so sorry for killing Draco, I loved him so much but like it was part of my story line and had to be done. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote/like or comment!

- Wings_Of_Fate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.8K 15
Voldemort is gaining more power as each day passes, and no one can stop him, except for maybe two people. Hermione and Draco go back in time, back w...
3.5M 145K 62
COMPLETE; don't read if you want fluffy, out-of-character tom. 18+ In 1926, Grindelwald is captured for the first time by Newt Scamander, making his...
25.2K 909 11
Tom Riddle charms everyone, but he hates Hermione Granger because she's a bossy, know-it-all; until she does something impossible and Tom is desperat...
54K 1.1K 16
TOMIONE/DRAMIONE FANFICTION (EDITING) __________ The world has gotten darker ever since Lord Voldemort's return was confirmed, and Harry Potter must...