Eenie Meenie Miney Mo! [A Fre...

By bluewolfgirl01

Brooke Kelly is a fun loving witch. She loves pranks but is a very clever student. When she plays a prank tha... More

Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Potions
Chapter 3 - Date Night
Chapter 4 - Shreiking Shack
Chapter 5 - The Burrow
Chapter 6 - Merry Christmas
Chapter 7 - Weird Day
Chapter 8 - Christmas (Snape's P.O.V)
Chapter 9 - Not So Average Day
Chapter 10 - Break Ups...
Chapter 11 - ...And Make Ups
Chapter 12 - Fight and Flight
Chapter 13 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Chapter 14 - Revenge. Best Served Wet
Chapter 15 - The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 16 - Sorry, This Is The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 17 - What A Day
Chapter 18 - Bye, Bye
Chapter 19 - Therapy With... Snape?
Chapter 20 - Draco The Doofus
Chapter 21 - Plan Night
Chapter 22 - And So You're Back From Outerspace
Chapter 23 - Boo!
Chapter 25 - Secrets Unfold
Chapter 26 - Crappy Chappy
Chapter 27 - Final Chapter of Year 5
Story Updates
The sequel has been uploaded!

Chapter 24 - Malfoy the Little Weasle

4.2K 88 41
By bluewolfgirl01

few things to say. 1) did everyone have a nice bonfire night? 2) my thoughts and prayers go out to the people who were involved in a serious accident on the M5 friday and 3) i love ed sheeran's song sofa so its on the side for you to listen to if you like. i would recommend you do because its FAB!!! =)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24

                “BROOKE KELLY AND FRED WEASLEY GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!” I was rudely awoken from my peaceful sleep by a screaming noise coming from downstairs.

                “Oh dear.” I whispered to no one and shrunk under my duvet. I heard stomping of feet coming up the stairs and I lay flat on the bed, maybe they wouldn’t find me. The duvet was ripped off of me and I was met with a very red and very, very angry Rosie. “Morning!” I said weakly and waved my fingers at her slightly. She grabbed them and bent them back making me sit upright and try to pull my fingers out of her grasp.

                “DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EMBARRASSED I WAS THIS MORNING?!” She shouted in my face.

                “My fingers are breaking Rosie! Let me go!” I shouted worried about my fingers future. She looked down to her hand before letting go. “Thanks. Now why are you so embarrassed?”

                “I FELL ASLEEP ON GEORGE AND YOU AND FRED JUST LEFT US THERE! YOU KNO HOW I FEEL ABOUT NEW PEOPLE!” She shouted going red in the face.

                “Yeah well I thought I was doing you a favour, you like him and he seems to like you so I thought if I left you two alone you could bond. Er did you... bond?” I asked her tentatively hiding my hands from her. She went a scarlet colour and seemed to fold in on herself.

                “Yeah well maybe...” She mumbled.

                “So you DID ‘bond’!” I exclaimed and grinned at her very embarrassed face as she sat down on the edge of my bed.

                “Yeah but then I freaked out, got up and ran out of the room! Then I went back after I calmed down and he was gone so I started shouting for you and Fred.” She looked really downcast and I hugged her awkwardly because I was hugging her at an angle with a duvet between us.

                “Oh honey, I’m sure he’ll come round. He was probably just as embarrassed as you, probably more so because you bailed out on him.” I pointed out gently.

                “Yeah suppose.” She shrugged then put her head in her hands. “What am I going to do?” She whined.

                “Find him and apologise?” I suggested.

                “And say what?”

                “Sorry for bailing out on you after our kiss, I think you’re a big hunk and I would love to see you more. Hopefully all of you next time.” I suggested innocently and she smacked me round the back of the head making me laugh. “Ok, ok maybe not. Look its Sunday we can all spend an easy day together and you and George can get to know each other a little more.”

                “Yeah that’s a good idea.” She perked up.

                “What time is it?” I asked her.

                “Half seven.”

                “You woke me up at half seven on a freaking Sunday?!” I screamed at her then looked around the dorm. Where was everyone?

                “I’m only kidding! It’s half ten.” She giggled at me and I threw my pillow at her knocking her off the end of the bed and laughing.

                                                                                                *

                “Hello girls! How are you?” Fred asked when we walked into the common room after getting changed.

                “I’m very well thanks how are you?” I asked politely and he kissed me on the cheek and ruffled my hair. Great.

                “I’m very well. Now I do believe that you threatened my girlfriend Miss Clark and I must say I am not impressed.” Fred said in a posh voice shaking his finger at her.

                “Then why didn’t you save me?” I asked him lacing my fingers through his.

                “She sounded scary.” He whispered to me then turned back to Rosie who looked like she was struggling not to smirk at him. “Now what is the problem you have with my girlfriend?” He asked her.

                “Well it’s you and her I have a problem with. You left me and George asleep on each other last night then we woke up and it got very confusing.” She said going red.

                “Ah my dear. Please tell me what is troubling you young mind and I shall help you.” He said giving her a one armed hug making her giggle and tell him about the kiss – and – run story.

                “Ah what we have here is a simple case of the embarrassment. It is quite contagious and will get worse if not treated at once.” He said sounding all doctory and clever for once.

                “What do you prescribe doctor?” I asked him playing along.

                “Pranking. About ten water balloons, ten dung bombs and a single dose of Peeves will do fine.” Fred said mischievously

                                                                                                *

                “Are you ready for this Rosie?” Fred asked peering between the gaps of the stone bars on the stairs down onto George who was standing alone in the middle of the great hall.

                “I don’t know. Can’t we talk to him or something?” She whined.

                “No. Now grab a couple of water balloons or dung bombs and get throwing. Ready Peeves?” I asked the ghost who was throwing bits of chalk at passing first years.

                “Yup, always ready to cause mischief!” He said excitedly.

                “Great. One... two... three... GO!” I shouted and we all threw the water balloons, dung bombs and bits of chalk at George who ran around yelling in anger until he saw us then he was furious.

                “FRED! BROOKE! GET DOWN HERE NOW!” He yelled at us and ran up to us.

                “Oh dear, let’s run!” Fred shouted and we ran but I didn’t run fast enough as George quickly caught me.

                “No! Brooke stay strong!” Rosie shouted to me and she was doubled over laughing against Fred’s arms.

                “Oi Fred if you want your girl friend back you have to give me Rosie!” George bargained.

                “Ok.” Fred said and pushed Rosie forwards at the same time George pushed me forwards so our heads collided.

                “Ow crap!” I shouted. “George! You didn’t have to push me so hard!” I complained.

                “Oh shut it you muppet.” He said grinning at me and took off at a sprint with Rosie.

                “Well they ran off pretty quick didn’t they?”

                “Oh dear. We are in trouble.” Came a familiar voice behind us. We turned round slowly and saw Filch sneering at us with Mrs Norris entwining around his ankles. Damn cat. “I’m sure Snape can give you a detention.” He sneered at us.

                “Oh thank god because I thought something terrible would’ve happened.” I said sarcastically.

                “Oh? Well I’m sure he’ll give you a really terrible detention.” He sneered again.

                “You are wasted here aren’t you?” I said seriously and before he could say anything back Snape came up to us.

                “Who did this?” He snarled at Filch looking at the mess on the floor that we created.

                “These two Professor. I caught them red handed and was going to bring them to you myself.” He said sounding proud of himself.

                “Well now they are with me you can leave Filch.” He said not looking at us.

                “Are you sure Professor?” Filch asked.

                “Go Filch!” Snape snapped and Filch quickly disappeared into the swarm of kids that were looking at us confused. “Right you two, clean this up!” He snapped at us.

                “With what?” We asked and he flicked his wrist making two hand held floor brushes appear out of thin air and a bucket of water.

                “This.” He growled “And if you even think about using magic I will know.” He warned us before stalking back to his office.

                “Brilliant! This is just brilliant!” Fred complained and started cleaning the floor and I bent down to join him. “Why can’t we just use magic I’m sure he won’t know?” He pointed out.

                “Try it.” I said pausing for a moment and he waved his hand but nothing happened. He tried again and the same thing happened. He tried a couple more times before I saw what was happening.

                “Whoa, whoa, whoa Fred stop!” I shouted and he did.

                “What?” He asked.

                “The mess is getting bigger! The floors must have enchantments or something on them so spells won’t effect them or something. I guess we have to do this manually.” I sighed and started scrubbing.

                “Brilliant observation Miss Kelly and for that I will only take nineteen points away from Gryffindor. I would’ve taken twenty but because of that I let you keep one.” Snape said curtly standing behind me.

                “Oh how generous of you.” I whispered into the floor and Fred snickered.

                “What was that?” Snape asked raising his voice slightly.

                “Nothing Sir!” I said brightly and innocently before scowling at the floor again.

                “Good, now carry on.” He said slickly and walked away.

                “Git.” We said together then laughed.

                “I can’t believe he’s making us clean the floor! I’m sure he could do it in a blink of an eye!” I complained.

                “Yes but then you wouldn’t understand why he made you do it.” Hermione said behind me.

                “And what is he trying to teach us?” I asked her.

                “All actions have consequences.” She said simply.

                “Rosie did this as well she should be doing it too.” Fred complained.

                “Well I last saw her and George in a secluded corner of the castle and they looked... very busy with each other.” Hermione said chuckling to herself.

                “Well at least the plan worked out I guess.” I shrugged.

                “Want a hand?” She asked us.

                “Sure.” I shrugged. “More the merrier.” She looked like she was going to wave her wand before I threw my brush at her head. “Don’t! It makes the mess bigger!” I shouted.

                “Ow that hurt!” She complained rubbing her head where a bruise was sure to form.

                “Hey no blood no fowl.” I shrugged and grinned at her so she knew I was joking and she just rolled her eyes at me.

                “You could’ve just said no.” She said handing me the brush back.

                “It wouldn’t have been as dramatic though would it?” I said and scrubbed the floor again.

                “It would’ve hurt less.” She grumbled. “Ooh there’s Professor McGonagall I need to go!” She said and rushed over to the transfiguration teacher and began talking to her really fast.

                “How long do you think this will take us?” Fred asked and all I could do was shrug.

                                                                                                *

Two hours! That’s how long it took us to do the damn floor! Some Slytherin’s kindly tried to ‘help’ us when they found out what it would do if they used cleaning spells on the mess where as some other people generally tried to help us but were shooed away by either Snape or Filch who watched us with smirking faces.

                “Thank god I’m done!” I exclaimed and wiped my sweating forehead with the back of my sleeve. “When I’m older I’m getting a cleaner!”

                “And I’m moving in with you!” Fred declared and helped me up.

                “Well done you two!” George said and waved his wand making small fireworks come out in celebration and Rosie and the three musketeers clapped and laughed.

                “Thank you!” We bowed dramatically.

                “Well done you two. I can see my face in the floor now.” Filch said coming over.

                “Well don’t crack it I’ve just cleaned it.” Fred said smiling at him innocently and we all laughed.

                “You have just finished one detention Weasley; don’t make me give you another.” Snape said coming over to us. “I’ll take ten points away from you for giving cheek to a teacher.”

                “What?” Fred protested.

                “That will be another five points away for not listening to a teacher.” He looked at him challengingly.

                “Fine.” Fred scowled. “Let’s go guys. I never want to see another scrubbing brush in my life.” We all walked away before some first year ran past us and to Snape and quickly told him something. I could see his face lose some colour, not that it’s possible to look any more pale than pale and I wondered what was going on. He told the kid something and he ran off and Snape came over to me.

                “Miss Kelly. There’s been an incident involving your Mother and Dumbledore wants to see you.” He said calmly to me.

                “What?” I asked him.

                “Dumbledore needs to see you will you come with me?” He asked and I nodded stiffly.

                “I swear to god if she’s hurt I won’t be able to take it.” I mumbled to no one in particular but everyone heard me.

                “I’m sure she’ll be fine otherwise Dumbledore would’ve come himself.” Hermione said logically.

                “He didn’t when my Dad was in hospital did he?” I pointed out and no one knew what to say to that so I left quickly with Snape. “Do you know what’s wrong?” I asked him.

                “No I don’t. But apparently she’s fine but won’t be able to leave the hospital for a couple of months by the sound of things.” Snape said and I jogged after him to the twisty stairs that led to the office.

                “Yeah so what’s wrong with her?” I asked him again as the stairs spun upstairs.

                “Look we’re at Professor Dumbledore’s office now, you can ask him.” I groaned and pushed the door open and strode in without knocking.

                “What the hell has happened to my Mother?” I demanded.

                “Brooke!” Snape warned me.

                “Ah so nice to see you again Miss Kelly, it’s a shame we have to talk when your family is in hospital. Yes it’s quite unfortunate really.”

                “Look Sir what is wrong with my Mother?” I demanded not really caring about what he was saying.

                “You and Snape will head to St. Mungo’s and you can see for yourself.” He said calmly and I felt like I was going to explode from the stress so I quickly jumped into the fire place and threw the floo powder to the floor just as Snape got in. The familiar stretching and shrinking sensation greeted me before I saw the white walls of St. Mungo’s.

                “Where is she?” I whined.

                “Ask at the desk Brooke.” Snape pointed out and I quickly walked over to the main desk.

                “Hello dear.” Some old grey woman smiled warmly at me, “Who are you looking for?”

                “Nina Kelly.” I said quickly. “Do you know what’s happened to her?” I asked her.

                “No sorry dear, all I do know is that it isn’t too bad, it won’t be like your Father.” She said confidently to me.

                “Well I suppose that’s good.” I muttered and followed the way she pointed out to me until I came to a set of stairs at the end of the corridor and followed them up and along to the opposite end of the corridor. “Ok so this is the room.” I said and took a deep breath before I walked in.

                “Er Mum?” I asked tentatively as I walked into her room.

                “Hello?” She asked confused and looked up at me sleepily.

                “Oh my god Mum are you ok? What’s wrong?” I asked her and sat in the chair by her bedside.

                “Er honey I think you’ve got the wrong woman, I’m not your Mother.” She said sadly.

                “What?! Yes you are my Mum! What’s going on?”

                “I’m sorry but I don’t know you.” She said softly and smiled sadly at me. “I’m waiting for my husband do you know him?”

                “Mum. Dad died. Remember?” I asked gently. What the hell is up with my Mum?

                “What? When?” She asked. I turned round to look at Snape when I saw a Doctor walk past the room.

                “Wait her Mum.” I said and ran over to the door.

                “Honey, I’ve broken both of my legs, I’m not going anywhere.” She tried to joke.

                “Hey excuse me.” I said to the doctor and he turned round and smiled at me.

                “Yes?”

                “What is wrong with my Mother?” I asked him and pointed to my Mum.

Snape’s P.O.V.

                “Do I know you?” Brooke’s Mum asked me.

                “Er yes. I’m your daughter’s teacher.” I said there’s no point bringing up the past if she can’t seem to remember it.

                “No that’s not it.” She looked like she was trying to think hard about where she had seen me before then suddenly it clicked. “Oh my god. I had a daughter to you! Does my husband know?” She sounded really worried and I stood a little closer to her.

                “Yes he did and he helped you throughout it and never left you or judged you. You two were having a hard time and had a break, we were both drunk and that’s how we had Brooke.” I pointed to Brooke who was standing outside the door talking to a Doctor.

                “Is she it?” She asked looking at Brooke.

                “She’s not an it she’s a her.” I corrected her firmly.

                “You seem to be quite attached to her.” She pointed out warmly.

                “Well it’s nice to know not everything you do in life is a disaster, she’s a really bright and wonderful girl.” I said.

                “Well it’s good to know at least one parent remembers her.” She said and a tear rolled down her cheek and I stood there awkwardly, I can’t deal with people when they cry.

                “So what happened to you?” I asked her changing the subject.

                “Never were good with emotions were you Severus?” She joked and I smiled ever so slightly. “I don’t remember really. I was getting something off a shelf in work when something heavy came flying round the corner and knocked my legs out from underneath me and I hit my head hard on the floor. When I woke up I was in here and couldn’t remember a thing apart from my name. I’m a terribel Mother, I remember you but I don’t remember my own daughter!” She sounded like she was in hysterics and I begged silently for the door to open and luckily it did and Brooke walked in.

                “Er hey... Mum. The doctor told me what happened to you.” Brooke looked really upset.

                “I’m so sorry, but I just don’t seem to remember you.” Her Mother apoloised sincerly.

                “It’s ok but just so you know, you used to give me five galleons a day.” She grinned at her mother who laughed back.

                “I may have memory loss but I’m not stupid.” Brooke sat down on the chair next to her mother. “Look I’m sorry I don’t remember right now but the doctor said I should soon becuase there wan’t alot of damage.” Just then a doctor came in to wrap up the annoying amount of womanly emotion flying around.

                “I’m sorry to break you up but visitng hours are over. You can come back tomorrow from half eight until seven.” He said and waited by the door for us to leave.

                “Ok I’ll see you tomorrow then Mum ok?” Brooke said and kissed her Mum on the head who smiled.

                “You smell familiar so I guess that’s good. Please come baack after school and see me.” She smield at Brooke.

                “OK Mum.” She said and left quickly and I followed her.

                “Are you ok?” I asked her tentitivley and she shook her head.

                “My Mum doesn’t remember me.” Her voice was thick with emotion and I felt uncomfortable so I put my arm over her shoulder and hoped no one from the school would be here.

                “She will you just need to give her time. Maybe bring pictures tomorrow with you both in and that might help jog her memory.”

                “That could work. Thanks for coming Sir.” She said.

                “Why do you keep on calling me sir?” I asked her.

                “Well you are my teacher.” She pointed out, “And I think it would be weird calling you Dad.” She said.

                “Professor Snape is your Dad? Oh that’s priceless!” We both turned round and saw Malfoy sneering at us. “Wait until this get’s out at school!”

Brooke’s P.O.V

                “You wouldn’t.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

                “Oh I will.” He said and ran towards the fireplace and dissapeared before we could get him.

                “Shit! I can’t believe that little git is going to squeal!” I groaned and quickly ran to the fireplace.

                “There’s nothing we can do about it. We just have to grin and bare it.” He said and squeezed my shoulder reassuringly.

                “Have you heard what they say about you?! Now they’ll say it about me!” I whined.

                “No they won’t because you are liked by everyone and if they do they’ll have to say it straight to me first.” He said seriously and I couldn’t help but giggle.

                “Ok then.” I chuckled and we dissapeared into Dumbledores office. “Hey sir has Malfoy ran through here?” I asked him and he looked up at us from his desk.

                “No why?” He asked looknig confused.

                “Well he was in the hospital then he jumped in the fireplace and came here. I heard him say Hogwarts.” I said worridly.

                “Well there must be another open grid in the school. I’m sorry.” He apologised and I groaned.

                “Thanks anyway.” I said and ran down the stairs. “Shit shit shit shit!” I groaned. When we got to the bottom of the stairs there were a few students around and when they saw us they walked away and I could hear them whispering. “Oh my god! Has he seriously told everyone already?!” I gasped.

                “Apprently so.” Snape said angrily.

                “When I find that little shit I will kill him!” I promised and Snape chuckled beind me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Well hopefully you found this chapter a lot more intresting than the other one. So what do you think Brooke will do to Malfoy and how will everyone react to the news? id like to hear your opinions if you want to tell me otherwise have a nice day and i should upload soon =) xxx oh yeah and does anyone remember what Brookes dad name was? i forgot if you could tell me it would be much appriciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907 65 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...
2.3K 82 14
Fred and George Weasley are popular boys at Hogwarts, no doubt. However, they don't know everyone at the school. When they meet Alex McWilliams their...
77.2K 2K 35
Orion Waterstone, a third year witch at hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry. Is best friends with the well known Weasley Twins, Fred and Geor...
2K 183 23
Gwen has known the Weasley twins for years, more than that, she's been best friends with them, practically part of the family, but as their fifth yea...