Life with The Gang Leader

By WildHeartsRun_

Natalie and Carter's family is growing. As well as their gang, but gangs aren't forever. You must go through... More

Chapter 1: During the years
Chapter 2: "Can we talk?"
Chapter 3: Mrs.Grayson
Chapter 4: "I want you to join my..."
Chapter 5: "My parents are gonna kill me"
Chapter 6: Russians
Chapter 7: "..Daddy is going away tomorrow.."
Chapter 8: "Keep us close"
Chapter 9: The Undead Souls
Chapter 10: "The Serpents shall fall..."
Chapter 11: "That's where you're wrong"
Chapter 12: "It's all part of the plan"
Chapter 13: "Cole, who is this?"
Chapter 14: "Soo what happens to me?"
Chapter 15: "...No Mercy rule?"
Chapter 16: Operation Save My Brothers and...
Chapter 17: I heard every word
Chapter 18: "Attention Serpents...."
Chapter 19: "What the hell is going on Natalie?!"
Chapter 20: "Kayden!?!"
Chapter 21: "I want you to know.."
Chapter 22: "You had one job!"
Chapter 23:"That's her isn't it"
Chapter 24: "Lets talk about boys"
Chapter 25: "I'm sorry.."
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: Unexpected Returns
Chapter 28: "I'm cold.."
Chapter 29: The War is Won but the Battle is not Over
Chapter 30:"Tell Clark I said hi"
Chapter 31: The Aftermath
Chapter 32: The Weeping Willow & Lehlani
Chapter 34: "How is he?"
Chapter 35: Family Matters
Chapter 36: "We gotta go"
Chapter 37: Where the fvck is Carter?!
Chapter 38: Lock Down
Chapter 39: Love, War, and I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Terminal
Chapter 41: Return of the Necklace

Chapter 33:"Tell me your story"

95K 3K 1K
By WildHeartsRun_

Carter's POV

Lehlani let us come into the house, and she led us to the living room. Nat and I sat down on her sofa, as I searched for words to say. This is going to be the most difficult thing I've ever done.

"What happened to my husband?"Lehlani asked worriedly. She sat in the chair across from us, and her hands were shaking. I stood up from my spot on the couch, and knelt down in front of her.

"L-Lehlani," I choked, and grabbed her hands,"Manny...he's..." I trailed off, and closed my eyes. When I opened them, Lehlani had tears in her eyes and she was shaking her head.

"No," she whispered. Even though she knew how the sentence ended, she still needed to hear it.

"Lehlani,"I paused, to compose my emotions,"Manny's dead." Lehlani shook her head, and tears poured from her eyes.

"He can't be dead," she cried, and put her head in her hands.

"I-I'm sorry,"I sniffled, and tried to pull her into a hug. She rejected it, and stood up. She stood there for a few moments, then walked over to the window. She was looked outside for a while, before saying anything.

"Was he at peace when he died?"she croaked, and kept her gaze outside. I walked over to the window, and saw what she had been looking at. Her kids. All 5 of them.

"I wasn't with him when he died,"I admitted. Lehlani looked at me, then back to her children.

"What am I suppose to tell them?" she cried. I looked down at my feet, then back up to her kids.

"Do they know about his life?"I questioned, and Lehlani shook her head yes. "Do you want me to tell them?"I offered.

"No,"she sighed,"I'll do it...I just..."

"Need some support,"I finished, and looked at her. She looked at me, and nodded. "I'll be right here,"I stated.

"I'll go get them,"She mumbled, and walked off. I turned back to Natalie, and she was looking down at her hands.

"You okay baby?"I wondered, and she looked at me.

"I'm fine," she lied, and looked back down at her hands.

"We'll talk later,"I sighed, and she gave me a weird look.

"I said I was fine,"she frowned. I gave her the 'are you serious' look and she shrugged.

"Yeah, but I know you Nat,"I smirked,"There's something wrong with you." Before she could reply, Lehlani walked in with her children.

"Carter?"Kahua smiled,"What are you doing here?"

"Well you're about to find out,"I replied. Natalie stood by me, so all of the kids would fit on the couch. Lehlani sat on the coffee table in front of them.

"Okay kids I have some,"Lehlani paused,"Bad news."

"What's wrong mom?"Kailani wondered. Lehlani rubbed her face, then looked back at me.

"Go on,"I encouraged, and she turned back to her kids.

"Your father,"she choked,"Isn't coming home." 

"W-What do you mean?"Keahu asked.

"He's..."She trailed off,"Dead." The word came out in a whisper, but it hit everyone in the room like a gun shot.....That's not appropriate. 

"He can't be dead,"Ailani sniffled, and stood up,"He can't be..."

"He is,"Lehlani clarified.

" I get married in two months,"Ailani cried,"He was suppose to walk me down the aisle. Who's gonna dance with me during the father daughter dance?"

"Ailani I'm sorry,"Lehlani cried, and pulled her daughter into a hug. The everyone in the room had tears in their eyes except for one, Ikaia. He was a premature baby...Sadly, he's deaf now.

"Lehlani,"I butted in,"Ikaia."

"I can't,"She cried,"He's ten, and..."

 I patted her shoulder, and nodded in understanding. I walked in front of him, and squatted down to his level. In sign language I said,"I have something upsetting to tell you."

"What is it?"Ikaia asked slowly. His speech has gotten better, since the last time we talked. I'm proud.

I replied with,"Your father won't be coming home...He's in a better place." After I finished tears welled up in his eyes, and his hands flew to his face. I pulled him into a hug, and he cried into my shoulder. Even though he couldn't here me I mumbled,"I'm so sorry."

Cole's POV

Jane and I walked back into the house, and we heard a conversation in the kitchen. When we walked in Cassie, Talia, Wesley, and the baby, Michael,  were in the kitchen.

"Good morning," Talia greeted, and hugged me. I kissed her head, and looked at Wesley. He was pushing around his waffles on his plate, and he looked upset. Should I care? I didn't use to...I'm going back to my roots...I don't care. 

Before I could grab some breakfast, I was dragged out of the kitchen by Talia.

"You should talk to Wesley,"Talia whispered,"He's going through a tough time."

"He's not my kid,"I stated.

"Cole don't be difficult,"She frowned.

"What he's not my kid, and he's not my problem,"I boomed.

"Keep your voice down,"she ordered. I rolled my eyes, and she scolded me. "Talk to him,"she demanded.

I groaned, and ran a hand through my hair,"What am I suppose to say?" Talia shrugged, and started walking back into the kitchen.

"Figure it out,"she chuckled, and entered the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, and followed her into the kitchen.

"Lets go kid," I boomed, and looked at Wesley. He looked surprised, and stood up.

"Where are we going?"He asked, and followed me into the garage. I grabbed some fishing poles, and tackle box then handed some of things to him.

"Fishing,"I sighed, and walked outside. Wesley was right behind me as we came up to the river. "Do you know how to fish?"I questioned.

"Yeah,"He answered,"It's been a while though."

"Good news,"I began,"It's not rocket science." Wesley chuckled, and I baited my hook. He did the same as I cast out my lure. Wesley did the same, and it was silent for a while.

"Tell me your story,"I muttered, and he looked at me.

"What?"He asked.

"Tell me your story,"I repeated,"Everybody has a reason to be fvcked up, what's yours?"

"Umm I don't know where to start,"He whispered.

"At the beginning,"I  stated.

"Okay,"He began,"Umm I lived a good life until my parents..."

"Died?"I finished, and his face fell.

"Yeah,"He mumbled. Silence surrounded us again, and I rolled my eyes.

"How'd they die?"I asked.

"Car accident,"He muttered.

"It's better than how my parents died,"I admitted, and he looked at.

"How'd your parents die?" He wondered.

"My mom was murdered by my brother, and my father died in a Russian prison,"I replied, and his eyes widened.

"How do you live with that?"He asked, with sadness in his voice.

"The first few months are always the hardest,"I began,"Then the holidays come around, and you feel like sh!t. But eventually you'll learn to cope. It gets easier I promise."

"Have you ever lost a sibling?"He questioned.

"I thought I did, and I did,"I answered.

"You thought you did?"He said with uncertainty in his voice.

"It's a long story kid,"I chuckled.

"Well,"He paused,"We've got time."

___________________

HEYYO....I meant to update yesterday, but I went to a track meet. Some kid broke his arm doing the high hurdles. It was awful.

I know this chapter is pretty boring, but it'll get interesting soon. Like when......OOOO I almost spoiled stuff. I do that to much.

Anyway, have a great day/night

AND THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST READERS EVER!!!

Please Comment & Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.9K 29
SEQUAL TO : MY DAD SOLD ME TO A GANG LEADER!! I really enjoyed righting the first book , and thank you guys for sticking with me. If there are any...
182K 4.6K 83
[COMPLETED..] Contains strong language ~ Now on Hinovel, Goodnovel and Sofanovel under the same name My parents died, my sister disappeared and my...
68.3K 1.4K 92
I wrote this book when I was thirteen! Don't come at me for my poor grammar or immature things my characters do. Thanks :-) (Book One) -- Completed...
447K 15.3K 24
Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then, at the age of eighteen, her parents ha...