The World's Most Wanted

By ObsessedWithY0uTube

(Warning: Mature) Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (PewDiePie) is the leader of the most dangerous gang in the worl... More

Prologue: Fact File & Teaser
Chapter 1: The Past..
Chapter 2: This Moment In Time..
Chapter 3: Serious Mission..
Chapter 4: Repeated Problems..
Chapter 5: Brutal Rampage..
Chapter 6: Confrontation..
Chapter 7: Much Needed Rest..
Chapter 9: Overblown Situation..
Chapter 10: Highway Drive
Chapter 11: Improvised Plans..
Chapter 12: Flashbacks..
Chapter 13: Escape Route..
Chapter 14: Fellow Criminal..
Chapter 15: Just In Time..
Chapter 16: A Bumpy Ride..
Chapter 17: New Jersey..
Chapter 18: Her Story..
Chapter 19: Unexpected..
Chapter 20: Stealth Mission.. (Part 1)
Chapter 21: Stealth Mission.. (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Close Call..
Chapter 23: Bittersweet..
Chapter 24: Harsh Aftermath..
Chapter 25: Dreaded Reality..
Acknowledgements
Not-So Secret Project
PREVIEW + IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 8: Long Journey..

319 15 21
By ObsessedWithY0uTube

Chapter 8: Long Journey..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mark Fischbach

The Next Morning.

Letting my eyes contrast to the light, I sat up groggily, yawning and stretching a little bit. I assumed I was the first one awake until I looked across and saw Felix sat up, on his phone. I stood up and slowly made my way to him, sitting beside him.

"You alright?" I asked quietly, trying to get Felix's attention.

Felix didn't notice I was beside him for a good few minutes, he was slightly startled, "Oh... You're awake.." He mumbled softly, glancing at me.

I laughed a little bit and repeated my question, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just.." He paused, "Yeah.." Felix nodded lightly.

I caught a glance of his phone, he was looking at photos of him and Marzia...
He quickly locked his iPhone and put it away, wiping his eyes.

"I-I... I t-think it'll b-be a w-while before I g-get over t-this.." Felix stuttered, behind teary eyes that he attempted to disguise.

I pulled him in for a manly hug and pulled away a few moments later. "I'm sure you will though.. Stay strong.. Me, Sean and Aaron are here for you, even Cry is." I tried my best to reassure Felix in the best way possible, as its easy to forget you have people beside you in the tough times.

Felix glanced at me with a genuine smile, I smiled back and got my phone from my pocket to check the time. 5am.

"Goddamn.. Did you even go to sleep Felix?" I asked curiously, still quite confused.

"Well, I tried to.. But.." Felix trailed off, looking at me a bit awkwardly.

"But?"

"But.. I didn't get much sleep." He finished his sentence, shrugging a bit.

"Goddamnit Felix.." I chuckled, shaking my head. He laughed a little as well.

Felix Kjellberg

An Hour Later..

Sean woke up to the sound of me, Mark and Aaron talking, oddly enough, Sean was the last to wake up.

"C'mon sleepy head, time to get up!" I chuckled, tapping Sean's arm.

Sean groaned and managed to sit up, a small smirk appeared on his face, "You're one to talk Felix.." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes and giving me the middle finger.

Mark, Sean, Aaron and I were laughing our asses off, when the laughter died down, Sean finally woke up properly and we discussed what our plans were for today.

"Alright then.. So we're going to pick up Cry first and then go to Mississippi?" Mark inquired, crossing his arms.

"Yeah." Aaron nodded, "But whose gonna drive?"

"I'll drive." I volunteered, raising my hand a bit.

"Okay then. We just need to make sure Cry is ready." Sean stated.

"Ah I can do that.." I suggested, getting my phone from my pocket.

Felix: Hey, are you ready? We're making our way to you now.

Cry: Yep, ready. Brought some more gear with me :)

Felix: Alright, awesome!

"Sorted. He's ready." I announced, putting my phone back into my pocket.

"Okay, come then, I'll show you the car." Aaron smirked, leading us to his garage.

Twisting the door knob, Aaron opened the door to reveal a black Range Rover Sport (SVR), with darkened windows, which we (Mark, Sean and I) assumed we could only see through from the inside. We stared in awe, with smirks plastered to our faces.

"Woah! This car looks awesome!" Mark chuckled, grinning brightly.

"How the fuck did you get a car like this?" Sean asked, with a beaming smile.

"Eh.. It was stolen.." Aaron shrugged like it was nothing, crossing his arms.

"How the hell did you steal it?" I chuckled lightly, completely puzzled.

"It's a long story." Aaron laughed, "I'll tell you about it another time.."

I opened the driver's seat door, grinning at the sleek interior, I jumped in, just as Sean jumped into the passenger seat beside me. Mark and Aaron got in the seats behind us, leaving a seat beside Mark and two seats behind him.

"Lets do this!" Aaron grinned, as the garage door automatically opened. I started the engine and slowly drove out, the garage door shutting behind us by itself.

I turned the wheel and drove onto the road, speeding up a little.

"Right.. I think I remember where to go.." I mumbled to myself, trailing off.

"So what's our plan when we get to Mississippi?" Sean inquired, completely dumbfounded.

"Same shit we did in Los Angeles really.." I responded, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Really? The same crap?" Sean huffed, "We're gonna do the same shit we did in L.A?" Mark and Aaron slowly turned their heads towards each other in amusement, I held in my laughter.

I ended up chuckling to myself, shrugging a bit, Mark and Aaron also proceeding to hold in their laughter.

Aaron, Mark and I found it hilarious the way Sean was acting. Then again, he is the most childish.

Sean rolled his eyes, "Is there anything different we're doing?"

"Possibly.." I mumbled, "Just chill out, we haven't even picked up Cry yet!" I laughed and shook my head.

Sean did too, "Alright, I'll calm down." He smiled goofily, Mark and Aaron enveloped into their own conversation.

I was grateful we were able to keep things light hearted, we've experienced so many blow-ups, (no pun intended!), that I'm surprised we even got past. But as said of before, we're strong - nothing can bring us apart.

I kept my hands on the wheel and continued driving.

Sean Mcloughlin

I stared out of the window, despite the tinting of the window, I could still see the blue, yellow, pink and purple streaks of the morning sky. The green leaved trees, moving wistfully because of the light breeze. I had a few thoughts circling my mind, some concluding of the current time, the future and a few others about the past. I sighed and looked through the windscreen, the only thing ahead of us was a paved road, rows of houses on both the left and the right. We were nearing Cry's house, and in most ways I was thankful, thankful that we were finally getting somewhere.
Felix parked up and spoke out before exiting the car.

"Right, won't be long guys.." Felix broke the small silence that passed throughout the car.

Felix opened the car door and shut it behind him. No more than two minutes later two doors opened and shut, Felix sat back in the driver's seat and Cry sat in the seat beside Mark, carrying a bag full of what I assumed were grenades and ammunition, maybe the odd hand weapon or two.

"Alright, let's do this!" Cry's mask moved a little, implicating that he was grinning.

Felix started the engine and drove away, conversation picked up instantly. Now, we had a long trip to Mississippi.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters coming soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bad Cop By Joy

Fanfiction

132K 6.8K 23
Mark and Jack meet in a bar. They have a connection almost instantly and talk all night. Mark is very proud of his job as a police officer. But Jack...
20.4K 1.2K 26
Cry enjoys the excitement of wiping out the most wanted gangs in each country. He and his gang are the most wanted and feared criminals in 9 countrie...
78K 4.6K 68
Sean loved the ice once. Back before a clever sabotage ruined his career. Years after his misfortune, Sean dusts off his blades in the hopes to rec...
26K 890 32
It's been four years since you've last seen your dear brother Mark. You decided to go to his manor a week for a vacation. You have a odd feeling thou...