Unbreakable (Slowly Editing)

By BesoLove

Life doesn't always play fair. It's a game of fight or flight. What happens when the unexpected, unexplainabl... More

Prologue
The Breakup (Chapter One)
Change (Chapter Two)
Over It (Chapter Three)
Surprise (Chapter Five)
What Did You Say? (Chapter Six)
My What? (Chapter Seven)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Eight)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Nine)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Ten)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Eleven)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Tweleve)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Thirteen)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Fourteen)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Fifteen)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Sixteen)
Epilogue

Cheater (Chapter Four)

1.2K 29 12
By BesoLove

Cheater - Chapter Four

Eliana;

"Don't waste

your time on me

you're already the voice inside my head

I miss you

I miss you."

I had my headphones in just thinking about nothing in particular while listening to my iPod on shuffle.

One of my all time favourite songs came on and happily hummed along while drawing absentmindedly in my notebook.

Mr. Renalds my history teacher, decided that we were going to watch a movie and we were meant to be taking notes throughout, but I've already seen it so I was not too worried about missing anything.

I was trying my hardest to ignore the stares I could feel burning into both sides coming from the double annoyances in my life, none other than the dynamic duo Joey and Mayson.

Still with my head down I sighed heavily because they were honestly starting to annoy the hell out of me.

Couldn't they get the hint that I wanted to be left alone?

"Don't try to explain your mind I know what's happening here

One minute it's love and suddenly it's like a battlefield

One word turns into a war....."

I was humming along to the lyrics of another favorite when something hit me lightly on the side of my head. I glanced in the direction in came from.

To my complete and utter surprise is wasn't Joey.

It was Mayson.

Has he lost his mind too?

He smiled and mouthed "Read it" and he pointed down.

I was started to think there was define tell something in the water they were drinking.

Sighing annoyed by their mere existence at this point I read the note wondering if my day could possibly get any worse than it has already been going?

Note:

'hey, i talked to joe he told me u guys broke up. what happened? finally figured out he was cheatin on u?'

Reading over the note a second time I decided, yes. life could definitely get worse.

"HE WHAT!?!" I yelled a little louder than I thought I had, I figured that out as everyone's eyes were now on me.

My eyes were glued to the piece of paper as I clenched my jaw.

That bastard.

The audacity!

He even asked me to get back together with him.

I knew he had gone mad.

I was so frustrated I didn't know what to do with myself.

Joey grabbed my hand trying to see what was wrong and I almost broke his arm snatching my hand back.

I was livid.

I nearly beat his worthless ass right then.

Thinking fast I gathered my belongs and got out of there as fast as possible.

Mr. Renalds noticed me and said from behind me, "If you don't get back to this class and take your seat Miss. Milner that will be detention f-"

I nearly blew my lid.

"I really don't give a damn." I said as stormed right now, not ever caring one bit how much trouble I would eventually be in.

All that was on my mind was that I had to get away from this place, like immediately.

I can't believe that prick was cheating on me.

Me!

All I ever did was love him, with everything I had. But clearly that wasn't enough for him.

I thought he had cheated on me once but it turned out to be nothing and I felt horrible for thinking it possible of him.

Little did I know.

I felt like I've been walking blindly for the past few years.

Had our entire relationship been a big lie?

After I got a safe distance away from class I took a few seconds to breathe but I literally felt sick to my stomach.

I ran to the nearest washroom rushing to the stale and puking my guts out.

For about five minutes I was in the stale.

I honestly didn't think one person could vomit that much.

After my forehead was all clammy and I had the nastiest taste in my mouth. I walked out of the stale to rinse my mouth and wash my face.

When I was finally cleaned up, I slowly headed to my locker.

As I approached it the bell rang, I was getting my stuff out when someone randomly wrapped their arms around my waist.

This day was turning out to be one continuous bad thing after another.

What now? I thought

I had the urge to elbow whoever it was just for good measure, but I refrained ready to just let whoever it was had it.

I almost wish I had gone with the first plan because as soon as I was fully turned around their lips were on mine.

It was Joey.

My eyes went wide.

That's it!

I've had just about enough for one day. I think I've reached my ultimate level of anger.

"What. The. Hell—" I started then just left out a frustrated sigh.

I think I was actually so mad I could kill someone with ease at this point and not even regret it.

Just as I was about to really let him have it my beautiful saviour of a best friend Jennifer with Mayson hot on her tail turned the corner and rushed over.

They took matter into their hands analyzing the situation. I took this time to try and calm myself.

"Jen, please..." I said taking a calming breath, "get this cheating jerk out of my face." I spoke low but clearly letting all the venomous hate seep right into my voice.

Joey looked a little horrified and it was finally settling into his thick skull that I was in no playing mood.

Good, you no good cheating little...

Letting the thought go and grabbed my things from my locker.

Thank the heavens above this day was over.

I was headed to my car when I started to feel sick yet again.

I really couldn't take this roller coaster ride my body was giving me right now. I just wanted to go home sleep.

Climbing into my car I drove home for a well deserved nap.

At this point I was was sure of it that even Ghandi would have last his temper if he had to live my life right now.

I'm so over that loser, was my last thought as I drifted off to sleep.
______________________________

THANKS FOR READING LOVEBUGS ❤️

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN!

-DeeHarty♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 7
The calming life of a young teenage girl gets completely altered in a matter of minutes. Everyday something new, every turn more changes. Grace (17)...
40.1K 730 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...
123K 2.2K 92
Anastasia has never been a rule breaker, she never joins in on the popular trends; or with the popular kids, she's always been very careful. Until on...
972K 30.9K 59
#11 in Romance - 15.02.2020 ...Sequel to Always. Love's a fool. That was something Serena had learnt a long time ago, after spending her childhood i...