Our Moment

By Sty2Pay8Hor9Lik1Son0

****IN EDITING****Ariella and Hazellynn are living every directioners' dream. They're meeting 1D, dating them... More

Chatper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A New Beginning and Part of Your Past
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Goal for next chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not a chapter
twitter and stuff...
Chapter 37
Why we havent been updating...
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51
12.25.13
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 25

171 9 0
By Sty2Pay8Hor9Lik1Son0

Hazellynn's POV

Whoa. Did Niall just overreact? Haha, yeah, I guess so. It was kind of funny. To me, it seemed as if he still has feelings for her. Welp, he's not ever gunna get her back again. I smirked at my thoughts. You know what? I want to get my mind off of everything that's happened in the past few days. I wanna do something fun, that I've never done or ever got the chance to do. Something odd, interesting, and most of all, something fun.

I think we all deserve a break from everything, especially Ariella. She's got the worst of it all. I feel for her. You know what? I think Arie and I are going to go on a girls' day out today. Yeah. It'll be so much fun!

My face brightened up and I had a huge smile on my face. Louis looked over at me with confusion. "What, Hazel?" he then chuckled.

I gasped with excitement of my plan for today. "ARIELLA! I need to speak with you like right now!" I basically yelled with happiness.

She looked at me with a raised brow. "Um, okay?" and before she knew it, I dragged her into me an Louis' bedroom and shut the door. "Whoa, Hazel! What's up with you now? Why are you so happy all of a sudden?"

I smiled and giggled. "Well, because, today you and I are going to have a girls' day out!" I yipped. She looked at me for a second. "What do you say?!"

"Well, I don't know Hazel..." She said unsure.

"C'mon Ariella! You know you need a break from everything at the moment! You need to drain your brain from the past couple of days! C'mon! Ariella, please?!" I said hopping up and down on the heels of my feet.

She sighed and crossed her arms. "Oh alright. I guess it wouldn't hurt to get my mind off of things for a couple of hours." before she could finish, I was already squealing and jumping up and down. I gave her a big hug and she laughed. "So what did you have planned today?" she asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could get our hair and nails done. And then go out for dinner. Whatdaya say?!" I said.

"I like your thinking Haze. Very persuasive." she joked.

"Oh and maybe do a little shopping?" I winked.

"Okay. Girls' day it is! Let's get dressed and then we'll tell the lads." she said walking out of the room.

I smiled and lightly clapped my hands with excitement.

I shut the door and went over to my dresser and pulled out an outfit to wear. I picked out a gray draped tight t-shirt and black leggings. I pulled them on and to top the cute outfit off, I put on my baby blue classic short Uggs. (I have a purple pair! ~Morgan) And to add to my outfit, I pulled out of my closet, my Gretchen Laser Cut Crossbody Purse. I feel like a princess. Lol, just kidding. I then took off any leftover makeup from yesterday and applied new makeup to frame my face. Lastly, I brushed through my long strawberry blonde hair. I quickly straightened it and went out of the room.

Ariella's POV

I went into mine and Harry's room to change clothes. I went to the closet and picked out my Draytrip Hope T-Shirt and black skinny jeans. For my shoes, I put on my light gray Uggs. I applied makeup and brushed my hair until it was knot-free and fled out the door and was met by Hazel.

"Ready?" she smiled and I nodded. We hopped down the stairs all goofy laughing like retards. We didn't realize that the lads were watching us. We looked up and we smiled happily. I made my way over to Harry as he opened his arms out and indulged him into a big bear hug.

Louis' POV

We heard laughter from upstairs and we saw Hazel and Arie goofing off and laughing. As they reached the bottom, Arie ran over to Harry and gave him a big hug. Hazel gave me a look and I knew what she was about to do. I nodded as she ran towards me. She jumped into my arms. I linked my arms around her waist and hugged her. She barely weighed anything. It kinda worried me a bit. She smiled at me an I smiled back at her. "Hey." she giggled.

"Hey beautiful." I said back as I put her back on the ground. She blushed as I wrapped my arm around her neck. "So what are you girls so happy and giggly about?" I asked looking at Arie then Hazel.

Thy looked at each other and smiled with a giggle.

"We're going out for the day!" Arie said. The lads and I ahhed as we understood why they were all giggly and cheery.

"I can see that." Harry chuckled.

"It's a girls' day out tonight, so we'll be back around three am." Hazel said.

"3 am? How about 11 pm?" I compromised.

"Lou, I was only kidding. We'll be back around 11 ish, okay?" she looked at me and smiled. She was so beautiful. I nodded my head. The girls giggled again. Arie gave Harry a hug and a peck on the lips.

I pulled Hazel into a bear hug, her head into my chest. I pulled back and kissed her passionately on the lips. "C'mon Hazel! You have time for that later!" Arie joked.

Hazel pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I love you." she whispered into my ear."I love you more, be safe babe," I whispered back. She nodded and her and Arie left out the door.

Ariella's POV

We got into the car and drove off to the salon. When we got to the salon, we parked the car and got out and went into the salon.

"What can I do for you gorgeous girls?" a pleasant voice asked us.

"Hi, um we wanted to get our hair done?" I asked.

"Sure you can!" she said walking over to us. "My name is Mitchy and what would you girls want done with your hair?" I swear, she is so cheerful. I looked over at Hazel gesturing for her to tell the lady what she wanted done with her hair.

"Um, I want a trim and the ends of my hair dip dyed and could you curl my hair with loose curls?" Mitchy nodded then looked over to me.

"Um, I want a trim as well and dip dye the ends of my hair red and up into a waterfall braid." I said and she nodded.

She pointed for us to go sit down in the two open salon chairs. We sat down as she went into the back. She returned along with another worker. The other worker went to Hazel as the one that talked to us came over to me.

Hazellynn's POV

"Hi! How are you?" A younger worker approached me.

I smiled. "Hi! And I'm pretty good, how about yourself?" I asked politely.

"I'm good! Thank you! So what would you like done with your hair today?" she asked playing with my hair.

"Um, I want a trim and my ends of my hair dip dyed and could you curl my hair with loose curls, please?" I told her.

"Sure thing!" she gathered my hair up so that she could throw the plastic robe thingy around me and tied it off in the back of my neck and let go of my hair. She got the spray bottle and spritzed my hair with water and then brushed my hair thoroughly. She grabbed her scissors and slowly grabbed a part of my hair and trimmed the ends off. She did that until my hair was even on both sides and the back."What colour do you want your ends to be miss?"

She placed her scissors and comb down on the table. "Um, purple please." I said with a smile.

"Is purple your favourite colour?" she asked.

I smiled. "Yes it is. I love purple." I said as she smiled and nodded.

She got out a bottle of purple dye from the bottom cabinet and squirted some into a clear plastic container. She pulled out a blending blush and again, grabbed a section of my hair and plastered the purple on the ends of my hair.

Ariella's POV

As Mitchy approached me, she had scissors and a rat tail comb. She placed those onto the table beside her. "You said that you wanted a trim and your ends dip dyed red then put your hair into a waterfall braid, correct?" she remembered perfectly.

"That is correct." I smiled. She took the spray bottle and spritzed my hair down with water then brushed it until their were no knots known. She grabbed a small section and trimmed all the dead ends off. She took another section and another until all my dead ends were cut off. She grabbed a bottle of red dye from the cabinet underneath the sink and poured a little into a plastic container.

She dabbed a fairly new blending brush into the red dye and began painting the ends of my hair red. I can't wait to see my kinda-new-look! I looked over at Hazel, she was almost done with dying her ends purple. She glanced at me and gave me two thumbs up as she stuck her tongue out and closed one eye. I laughed.

Hazellynn's POV

Yay! My purple ends are almost done! I'm so hype right now I can barely sit still anymore. Haha I feel like a five year old.

"Done dying your ends purple. Now we have to wait 15 minutes to wash your hair and then I'll blow dry then curl it. Okay?" She told me.

I nodded. "Okay, that's fine." I smiled. I turned back over to Arie, she just got done dying her ends red. So now we just wait.

(15 minutes later) <said in that spongebob voice person>

"Ready to wash your hair?" the worker asked. I nodded and she leaned my head over the sink as I relaxed my neck. She began massaging my hair with the warm water. It felt nice and soothing. I closed my eyes as she scrubbed shampoo throughout my hair. She rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and blow dried my hair until my hair was dry enough to curl.

I hope I don't look ugly with this partial new look and I hope that Louis will like it. Those were the thoughts that popped into my head. I turned my head to see how Arie was doing. She was getting her hair blow dried. The worker curled my hair into loose curls.

Ariella's POV

Finally! Almost done! Just need her to put my hair into a waterfall braid then I'm done. Hazel was like 97% done while I was 95%. Hazel was done before me so she just stood beside me and waited for me to be done. When I was done, the lady took us up to the cash register. "That'll be £200 please."

I took out a £100 as did Hazellynn. We handed her the money and thanked her and left to go get our nails done. Yay. I love getting my nails done!

We walked into the nail salon and the lady told us to pick our nail polish colour(s) and sit down in the chairs. I picked a sparkly navy blue as Hazel picked a sparkly plum purple and a sparkly dark purple.

We got a manicure done. Our hands are soft now. (lol ;) We paid them and went out to eat dinner. We heard of a place called, Karaoke Doekie Dinner, so we decided to try their food. We we sat down in a booth while a lady ordered our drinks. I got a Fanta and Hazel got a Cherry Coke. We talked until the Waiter came back to order our food.

We decided that we'd split a medium pizza, half pepperoni and the other half, cheese. (whoop, whoop)

We got our pizza within like 10 minutes. Wow they're fast pizza makers! I thought.

"Hey, you know they have Karaoke here!" I told Hazel and pointed behind her to the karaoke stage.

She turned back around. "Yeah, so?" she shrugged and took a sip of her cherry coke.

"So? We should do it!" I said as she shook her head no. "Oh, come on Haze! You have a fantastic voice! You've gotta get over your stage fright!" I said with a sad look on my face.

"No, I can't do it. Sorry Arie." she told me seriously.

I whined. "Please? Just once? I promise that everyone will love to hear your voice. You've hiding it for so long! Please just this once?!" I begged her.

She finally gave in. "Ugh! Fine, but only once." she eyed me. I nodded in compromise as we both got up and walked over to the karaoke.

"What song do you wanna sing?" I asked.

She shrugged as we kept flipping the ought the song book.

"OHH! How about Gotta Be You?" she looked at me with a smile on her face.

I nodded with a smile and went and told the guy that we are gonna sing that song. He nodded and told us that the lyrics board is hung on the wall by the entrance and we nodded. The music began to play.

Ariella:

Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed
'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart
I tore it apart

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence
And no woman in the world deserves this
But here I am asking you for one more chance

Ariella and Hazellynn:

Can we fall, one more time?
Stop the tape and rewind
Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else

Hazellynn:

It's gotta be you
Only you
It's gotta be you
Only you

Ariella and Hazellynn:

Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles
When you speak to me I don't resemble, who I was
You've almost had enough
And your actions speak louder than words
And you're about to break from all you've heard
Don't be scared, I ain't going no where

Ariella:

I'll be here, by your side
No more fears, no more crying
But if you walk away
I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else

Hazellynn:

Oh girl, can we try one more, one more time?
One more, one more, can we try?
One more, one more time
I'll make it better

Ariella:

One more, one more, can we try?
One more, one more,
Can we try one more time to make it all better?

Ariella and Hazellynn:

'Cause its gotta be you
Its gotta be you
Only you
Only you

Hazellynn:

It's gotta be you
Only you
It's gotta be you
Only you

Hazellynn's POV

As soon as the song was over, everybody in the restaurant stood up and applauded. I looked at Arie and we smiled and laughed and we excited the karaoke stage and back to our booth. "Wow, that felt amazing!" I admitted to Arie.

"Well, this is what happens when you sometimes do things that you don't wanna do. And it did feel amazing. I felt like myself for the first time in the past couple of months. I liked it. It took my mind off of everything." Arie said. She was right, it did take your mind off of everything and that I shouldn't be afraid to do something that I love to do. I nodded.

*************************

Ariella's POV

"Hey! Go and try these on!" I yelled at Hazel giving her a cute dress, some pairs of skinny jeans, and a couple cute shirts. She nodded and went into the dressing room. When she stepped back out she had on an oversized v-neck shirt with gold platinum skinny jeans. My mouth dropped. "Damn girl! You look amazing! Turn around." She turned around. "Girl, your ass looks good in those jeans, Louis would love them." I winked as we went back into the changing room.

The next thing she came out with on was a Vintage Mint green Rose Dress that came above her knees. "I swear, Hazel, you look good in everything!" I told her.

She laughed. "That's so not true!" she said and went to change into a different outfit. The next outfit she tried on was a Burberry Wool Blend Skater Skirt along with a gray t-shirt. "You look stunning in that." I told her the truth.

Hazellynn's POV

After I tried on like a million clothes, it was now Arie's turn to try on clothes. Her first outfit was a graphic tee that had an outline of the British flag she wore white skinny jeans. "Adorable! I love it!" I commented. She smiled.

The second outfit she put on a cut sleeve long sleeves shirt that was a dark gray and it said: "Be Yourself, Unless You're A Unicorn" and it had a picture of a unicorn on it. To match it, she put on cut short shorts.

Third outfit she put on was a FOREVER21 shirt that said: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" on a white shirt with green writing. She wore black leggings to top it all off.

We were getting tired of shopping and it was already 10:45 pm. We better head back before they yell at us. I feel like a kid again, having the lads tell us a specific time to be home by. God it just reminds me how much I hate curfews. Damn.

"Yo, Arie, it's 10:45, we better get going before the lads get worried. Knowing them, they'll be the ones that will probably call the police and have them look for us." I rolled my eyes and me and Arie burst out laughing because we know its true.

We paid for our clothes that we liked and drove home. Luckily, we pulled into the driveway at 10:58 pm. "Phew, good, we have two minutes." we breathed a sigh of relief. We gathered our belongings and opened the front door being greeted by five familiar faces.

"Damn girls! What all did you buy; the whole store?" Liam joked.

We laughed. Louis helped me with my bags and bags of clothes as did Harry helped Arie.

"There, now the whole store is in our room.' Louis joked brushing off his hands as if they had chalk dust on them. (I hate chalk dust.)

Louis stayed in our room while I went back down stairs to fetch a drink. Apparently Arie did too. Lol.

"Long time no see." Arie joked.

"Yeah I know right." We giggled. "I had an awesome time today, I hope you did as well." I said as I got a glass of fruit punch.

"Yeah, me too. I'm glad that you thought of this plan cause I wouldn't know how I would take Niall anymore. I needed to get out for awhile, Thank you." she said giving me a hug. I hugged her back.

"So, I think I'm subsiding my stage fright a bit. Don't you think so?" I smiled.

She shrugged. "Eh, it's gotten a little better but it still needs a lot more work to get over your fear of singing in front of people." She said pouring herself a glass of water.

I shrugged as well. "My favourite part was when we sang the chorus together." she nodded. "And I think that's what surprised people the most." I smiled taking another sip of my fruit punch.

She chorused Gotta Be You and basically the whole song. Arie stopped in the middle of it so i just sung the rest, not knowing why she did that. We didn't notice that we were being listened to until we finished the song. I turned around and saw the lads standing there with their mouths wide open. I gasped and froze.

They all clapped and walked into the kitchen. Louis came up to me. He was shirtless. That was a plus.

"Hazel, I never knew you could sing like that." he looked at me and then Arie. "You too Arie." he looked back at me.

Harry walked over to Arie and basically said the same thing that Louis told me. Arie giggled and pecked Harry on the lips. I could feel myself blushing. "H-how long we're you lads standing there?" I asked embarrassed.

"Long enough to know that you're an amazing singer!" He pulled me into a hug.

"If I woulda known you were standing there, I woulda stopped." I told Louis.

"Exactly why I didn't want you to notice cause I knew you would stop. Hazel. your voice is like an angel from above. Its beautiful and you hit the notes to that song perfectly!" I blushed.

"Thank yew. I'm tired, I'm heading up to bed." I told him and started walking away towards the stairs but before I knew it, I was being scooped up into Louis' arms and being carried up the stairs.

He placed me gently on the bed and he kissed me deeply on the lips. "I've been waiting for that all day." He smiled.

"Well, now you got it." I whispered as I stared into his blue eyes. Before I knew it, I instantly feel asleep cradled in Louis' arms.

**********************************************************************

Authors Note:

Hey! Long chapter! Hope you enjoined it! This took me like 4 hours to write this tonight. Finally, I finished!

What's your favourite part in this chapter? What do you think'll happen in the next chapter?

Btw, this is 18,506 words! Whoa! I know right? Haha!

Morgan's twitter: @Louis_Princess1

Britney's twitter:
@g_britneyg61

FOLLOW US AND TWEET US IF YOU FOUND OUR TWITTER FROM WATTPAD!

the iOS 7 comes out Wednesday! whoop! I'm excited! are you? hehehehehehehehehe!

Thanks much for 571+ reads! It means a lot!

~Morgannnnnn(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
446 0 40
One Direction fanfic :) Written By: Ms_Tomlinson91 MrsLexiStyles BrittanyWilson1 COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) Thanks loves <3 Love you <...
43.3K 822 48
these one-shots were written back in 2014! my first language isn't english so I apologize for all of the mistakes :) {slowly editing}
310K 7.7K 74
you meet harry in an unlikely way. you go from fan girl to performer? here's ur story :) lmao i told u guys in the first chapter it won't be that lon...