A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

By StayNerdyMySexyBeast

Nick and Jess twin brothers and best friends, that was until 9th grade when Nick came out of the closet. Jess... More

A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
2)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
3) A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
4)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
5)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
6)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
7) A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
9) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
10) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
11) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
12) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
13) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
14) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
15) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
16)A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
17) My Homophobic Gay Lover (boyxboy)
18)My Homophobic Gay Lover (boyxboy)
19)My Homophobic Gay Lover (boyxboy)
20)My Homophobic Gay Lover (boyxboy)

8)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

75.1K 2K 1.1K
By StayNerdyMySexyBeast

Nick----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> 

Jakes POV

I can’t believe I kissed him! I got caught up in the moment! He looks so much like Jess I just couldn’t help myself! I have to go over and apologize. But what am I going to say “Sorry I kissed you. Since I can’t have your brother I might as well settle for you,” yeah like that not douches.

Wait where am I? Nicks house? How did I get here? Well I might as well explain to him what happened. I walked up the walk way to the door and froze. Is that Zain? Kissing Nick?!

“Nickolas?” I whispered shocked. “Nick?” I asked again. He could hear me I know he could! How could he just forget me like that?! I know I don’t want him like that but still he would just move on like that?! I felt my eyes fill with water. NO! I am not going to cry I don’t like him like that! “Nicky?!” I know he would look up at his nick name. No he is not going to see me cry! I stormed off before he could but I knew he saw the tears.

I ran and ran the tears streaking my face. I wiped carelessly at my face. I kept running not even looking back I ran to an old house a few blocks away and hid inside. I crawled up into a corner into a ball and cried. Cried for all the bruises I have from Jess and Zain. Cried for the love I have for Jess. Cried for leading on Nick. Cried for knowing Nick will forgive me. Cried for my life!

 Nicks POV

I looked everywhere for him! I checked his house, the school, the park, his house again, and just walked all over our neighborhood trying to find him.

*Beep Beep*

“Nick what happened? –Z”

“I'm not sure. I haven’t found him yet :( -N”

“I really want to see you –Z”

“I can’t right now, not till I find him –N”

“I know. I’ll call you tomorrow –Z”

I closed my phone and continued walking. I passed by an old abounded house and got a gut feeling he will be there. I slowly crept inside and looked around. I heard weeping from down the hall; I followed the noise leading me into a little girl’s room that seemed to have been burnt down. At first I didn’t see him but then I saw a dark figure shift in the corner, “Jake?”

“GO away!” he cried.

“Jakey!” I ran over to him and pulled him into my lap and just let him cry. “Jake what's wrong?” I asked softly.

“I-love-Jess-and-I-kissed-you-while-thining-about-Jess-and-i-am-such-a-terrible-person!” he rushed out all in one breathe.

“Jake it’s ok!”

“That another problem, you forgive me too easily!” he seemed to cry harder into my chest.

“Jake, that’s because you are my best friend! I can’t stand being mad at you!”

“Even if I used you?” he sniffed.

“But you didn’t! Jake I love you!”

“I love you too!” he sniffed and wiped his face.

“Are you ready to go home?” he nodded his head and I helped him up. We gradually walked back to my house and got my car then I drove Jake home. He was quite the whole time; he just looked out the window. We pulled up to his house and he finally looked at me.

“Thank you Nickolas,” he whispered then got out of the car. I watched him disappear into his house till I drove off.

I drove home and saw an angry Jess sitting in the driveway. Oh crap I forgot he needed the car tonight for some party!

“Where have you been?!” he yelled at me.

“Here and there, what's the sudden interest in my life?” I shot back. I was so not in the mood to be pushed around right now.

“I needed the car tonight and you knew that!” he answered angrily.

“Like that’s my problem! You should have had mom drive you,” I rolled my eyes, walking past him to the door.

“Don’t walk away from me!” he grabbed my shoulder and yanked me back.

“Oh hell no!” I snapped and swung my arm connecting it with his nose. I immediately felt blood cover my knucklers and roll down Jess’s cheek. Jess eyes were wide open and filled with tears. “Don’t lay a hand on me or Jake ever again, you got that?!” I snapped at him and carried on walking to the door.

“Nick, I'm sorry,” I heard him whisper. But that couldn’t be. Jess would never apologize for anything! My mind is just playing games on me. I finished walking to the door and went inside straight to my room. A few minutes later I heard Jess bedroom door close, I guess he didn’t go to the party or couldn’t go.

The next morning I woke up to the house all to myself. Apparently I broke Jess nose so my parents had to take him to the ER early thing morning. But he told them he slipped in the shower and hit his nose on the floor; thank god I would have been in a bunch of trouble!

“Hey honey, there's over a two hour wait at the ER so don’t wait up! Left some money if you want to go out to eat for breakfast. See you soon love mom” I read to myself from the text my mom sent. I went through the rest of text I got mostly from fan girls asking how my summer is going, how they got my number no idea! I ignored them knowing if I text them back now they won’t stop! I stopped when I saw Zain’s name across my phone.

“Going out for breakfast pick you up at 9, dress nice! –Z” I look at my clock it was 8:40! What the hell! And dress nice, how nice?! I ran to my closet and rummage through. I didn’t have any nice clothes! I guess black jean is going to have to do with a white button down shirt. I quickly got dressed and went to style my hair.

“AH!” I screamed when I saw the rat nest on my head! I looked at the clock 8:50! I don’t have time to do my hair. I ran crazy around my room till I saw a gray beanie and threw it on. I skipped down stairs and was able to grab the money from the counter before the doorbell rang. I slid over to the door and opened it, I was hit was a blast of cold air. Shivering I grabbed a black jacket that was by the door then looked up to see Zain.

“Hello,” he chuckled.

“What are you laughing at?” I asked him.

“Nothing just that your jacket is two sizes too big for you. Plus it is your brothers,” he shrugged off his jacket and handed it to me, “Here this is a little too small on me but might fit you more or less,”

“But I could just run inside and get one of mine?” I asked.

“No were already late, let’s go!” he pulled my wrist to follow him. He opened the car door for me then ran over to the driver side. He speeds down the street to who knows where.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

He looked over to me with those bright blue eyes, “It’s a surprise,” he smiled then turned backed to the street.

“I don’t like surprises!” I mumbled knowing it wouldn’t make a difference.

“You are so cute when you pout,” he coed at me.

“Ha then I must be adorable!” I answered back sarcastically. He laughed then leaned over and pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hand away and leaned against the window.

“Were almost there pouty mouth,” I just stuck my tongue out at him, “Be careful I might bit it,” he winked at me.

“Gosh for a straight guy you sure do like kissing me!” I half joked.

“Who said I'm straight?” he asked innocently.

“Well we could just ask all the girls you screwed…”

“I still a virgin,”

“Yeah and I like girls,” I laughed.

“OK well I'm not a virgin but I only done it like two times,”

“Psh,”

“Ok fine four times but that’s it I swear!”

“Yeah sure,” I smiled at him.

“OH and you’re so innocent?”

“Your words not mine,”

“Well then I am going to have to change that!” he smirked.

“Nope, not uh, I am saving myself!” I hugged myself protectively.

“Yeah let’s see if that’s what you’re saying when your laying underneath me begging for me!”

“Wait wait wait, I am NOT the bottom!”

He turned his head and looked me up and down, “Sure you’re not,”

“I'm not! I like a lion in bed,” I winked at him.

“Like you would know,”

“I know more then you! And I am way too big to be on the bottom,”

“Big? You barely half my height!” he laughed.

“I don’t mean Height, I mean length,” I smirked and he blushed.

“Were here,” he mumbled turning away and getting out of the car.

I looked up at what was in front of me. “Oh my gosh!”

=====================================================================

Jakes POV :)

where do you think Zain took him?!?!

ok so i have to ideas for the next chapter of MHGL for there breakfast date but im now sure which one!! so i am not going to tell you which one is which but pick either option 1 or option 2!! thanks :)

VOTE COMMENT FAN :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2K 45
A Nick and Charlie fan fiction. Charlie and Ben have been dating for 2 years and recently moved in together. When Ben forgets to pick Charlie up from...
7.1K 430 31
Aiden has known that he liked guys more than girls for as long as he could remember. He's also had a crush on his best friend Sammy since they were f...
1.3M 43.4K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...
219K 6.8K 19
Have you ever had a secret crush on someone who you'll probably never have? Adam has. He has a crush on John, the schools most popular manwhore. John...