Back Then And Now

By Kuroshitsuji_brat

"Don't forget me" "I will never..." Minato and Nami were really best friends when they were younger. They al... More

Ch 2; Meeting each other
Ch 3; New Names
Ch 4; The News
Ch 5: Hearing the news...
Ch 6: Goodbye
Ch 7: 10 years later...
Ch 8: Mysterious
Ch 9: New Guys
Ch 10: Bowling...
Ch 11: Minato Kizami
Ch 12: Trouble
Ch 13: Sorry...
Ch 14: Friends
Ch 15: Performance
Ch 16: Truth or Dare?
Ch 17: Gray?
Ch 18: Ayato-Bro
Ch 19: Sick...
Ch 20: Heartbroken
Ch 21: Nora...Kizami?
A/N: MUST READ!!!

Ch 1; Where it all began...

106 2 0
By Kuroshitsuji_brat

Nami's POV;

"Here..." A hand reached out on me "Let me help you..."

10 years ago

I wondered down the alley way on a bright sunny day. It was very peaceful as people came in and out of shops, cafes and much more. It was a happy morning for a 9 years old. I looked around to find my uncles shop and I opened the door as the bell made a ring!

"Good morning uncle Farlan!" I exclaimed as I placed my basket on the counter
"Ah! Good morning my sweet Nami! What brings you here?" He questioned me with a smile. He was rather a short, fat man but I loved my uncle so much.
"Mum made some cookies for you and auntie" I stated " Speaking of auntie, where is she?"
"I'm right here darling!" She said as she came out of the bead curtains beside the counter.
"Auntie Isabel!" I exclaimed as I hugged her tightly. Isabel was a lively woman who loves teasing me.

"Ohhh! These cookies taste nice!" Uncle ate one of mum's chocolate cookies.
"Farlan!" Auntie shouted "what did I say about eating junk food all the time?!"
"Yes Mother!" Uncle whined and put the cookies under the counter.
I giggled at then two. They really make me laugh everytime they argue, like a cat and a dog. In my opinion, Auntie Isabel would be the dog and Uncle Farlan would be the scardey cat...

"How is your mum by the way?" Auntie Isabel questioned me
"Mum's doing well." I replied "She's just worried about my studies and lifestlye, like what mothers do all the time!"
Uncle laughed " Don't worry so much Isabel, Lizzy's got this. It's not like she gonna run away or something..."
"Hey! Don't say that!" Auntie shouted " I'm worried about all of you, especially you Nami, I just want you to have a happy life with you and your mum..."
"Wow! So you do worry about me much..." Uncle muttered
"Yes...I care less for you, you greedy old man." Auntie joked bordely
I quietly giggled like a mouse
" I'm okay Uncle, Auntie" I replied to them "My studies and lifestlye are healthy and super because I have the best people supporting me and will always be there for me..."

They both smiled an innocent smile
"That's our Nami..." They both whispered. I both hugged them as I smiled too. Suddenly, I looked at the clock near the shelves, my eyes widened. 11:45...

"Oh no!" I shouted " I said to mum that I'll be at home at 11:30! IM 15 MINUTES LATE!!!" I ran around frantically. I headed straight to the door. "Bye, Uncle Farlan, Auntie Isabel!" I shouted at them as I left the shop...

I ran up the steep pathway, looking at different shops like; clothes, shoes and so much more! But I had no more time to check all of those beautiful things. I was late. I was going to help mum do the cake that someone ordered and look where I am now...running like a lunatic...until I heared a sound. The sound coming from one of the alleyways.

Three boys gathering around something or someone I do not know. But they seemed to be laughing, but devilishly. They must have been doing something wrong. I suddenly heared a sobbing and sniffing in thier area. It's not one of the three boys...it's someone else....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 124 5
I won't ever forget about you...about the times we spent together. They were the happiest moments of my life, and I will cherish them for as long as...
86.8K 3K 82
"I'm here for you, always." "I love you so bad." "Let's Break up... " "She's mine.... Not yours! " "Hyung.... I'm so sorry... " "Sorry for breaking...
66.3K 3.1K 57
Ranking Naruto's looking forward for college with Sasuke by his side but something happens. SasuNaru, ItaNaru, AU. All titles for this is based on s...
48K 1.5K 21
One night, after Romeo saves Wendy from dying in a snow storm, they both promised each other that they will never leave each other's side. They meant...