ALWAYS {A Ryden MPreg}--House...

By oh_Glory

Brendon and Ryan's relationship becomes strained after Brendon discovers that Ryan is cheating on him. Then... More

Your Betrayal
Only for you
live free or let me die
disenchanted
broken mirrors
Stressed Out
heaven help us
anywhere but here
sick of it
Cake
Ready. Aim. Misfire.
NOT A CHAPTER
I'm Not Okay...
...i promise
The Kids From Yesterday
Comatose
trade mistakes
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
If I Die Young
vices & virtues
Sleep
This Is Gospel
how to save a life (p. 1 of 2)
how to save a life (p. 2 of 2)
welcome to the black parade

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

204 5 0
By oh_Glory

Gerard drove recklessly. He completely disregarded everything but his intention to make Spencer pay for hurting a member of the Way family. Luckily, Spencer's place wasn't far, and it was easy as hell to find.
Gerard shut off the car and threw the door open, shoving the keys in his pocket. He got out and stormed to the front door. "Hey, Spencer!" he shouted, his hands on his hips. "Get the fuck out here! We need to talk!" He rapped his knuckles on the front window. There were a few moments of stillness, then the door opened. Gerard grabbed Spencer by the front of his t-shirt and pulled him close.
"What is your fucking deal, man?" Spencer asked, feeling very confused. Gerard arched an eyebrow. "Do you have any idea who the hell I am?" Gerard whispered, glaring into Spencer's eyes with an intense hatred.
"Um...I know I've seen you before, but, um...I don't know you." Spencer said calmly. Gerard tilted his head. "The last name's Way. That's all that matters," he growled.
"You wouldn't happen to be related to Glory Way, would you?" Spencer asked timidly, growing afraid. Gerard responded by punching him in the gut.
"As a matter of fact, I'm her cousin," he said in a chillingly calm voice. Spencer's eyes widened, and he swallowed nervously. "Why do you feel you have to beat girls—girls who aren't even half your size and have no way of defending themselves?" Gerard continued in the same detached monotone, his eyes incredulous. "What man does that? Wait. I know. You are no man...you're a coward. A coward who has to hit girls to feel powerful."
Spencer shoved Gerard away from him and clenched his fists. "How dare you! I'm not a coward!" he said indignantly.
"Why else would you savagely beat a girl who couldn't tip the scales beyond a hundred ten pounds dripping wet? How could you..." Gerard whispered. "What the fuck could she have possibly done to you?"
Spencer rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Doesn't listen to me, defies me, talks back. I had to discipline her."
Gerard stared at him in abject disgust. "What do you mean, didn't listen to you? H-how does anything possibly explain what you did to her?"
"She said 'no' to me. I had to put her in her place," Spencer replied nonchalantly.
"She said 'no' so you nearly beat her to death?"
"She refused to have sex with me," Spencer smirked. Gerard shook his head.
"That's a woman's fucking right, you insufferable moron!" Gerard hissed. "It's people like you that give the male gender a bad rep," he said, delivering a swift undercut that had Spencer staggering backward and into the apartment. Gerard slammed the door shut behind him, then noticed something. "You fucking soundproofed your apartment!? Why, so the neighbors wouldn't hear her screams as you hit her? So they couldn't call the police?" Gerard hissed as he gave Spencer another hard shove. "So nobody could hear her sobbing and pleading while you raped her? Well, it's gonna bite you in the ass...nobody can hear you scream. Nobody's gonna be rushing to save your sorry ass. It's just you and me, Spencer," Gerard purred, fixing the other boy with an icy stare.
"I can still fight you," Spencer muttered.
Gerard shrugged. "Well, I suppose you could do that. But it won't do you any good," he said as he backhanded Spencer across the face. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you. You're just going to wish that I had," he whispered cruelly. Spencer rolled his eyes in a failed attempt to appear unfazed. "So...let us begin," Gerard said as he slammed Spencer to the floor.

Charlie held her sister's hand as Dr. Iero worked between the older girl's legs. He touched something there that inadvertently triggered a flashback. Glory started screaming and thrashing in the chair. The doctor ended up having to put her under. "I'm sorry," Dr. Iero whispered as he administered the anesthesia. She tried fighting it.
"Spencer, no more," she whispered.
"Everything's gonna be okay," Charlie whispered softly. Her sister let her eyes shut and weakly nodded.
"Y-yeah." She was officially out.
The procedure went on for another half hour or so. The doctor cut the thread then got to his feet. "All done," he whispered. "Now, I wouldn't recommend she do any strenuous walking, exercise, et cetera. Sexual activity is definitely out of the question until the stitched have dissolved." He took out a prescription pad and started scribbling. "These are very important, you need to make sure she never misses a dose. I have written several prescriptions: antibiotics, antivirals, anti-inflammatory, pain killers." He said as he tore them from the pad and handed them to Charlie. The younger girl nodded.
"I'll get them filled right away. Should she walk?"
"As long as she doesn't go too fast, she ought to be fine. I would keep an eye on her, regardless." The doctor whispered as Glory slowly regained consciousness. Charlie smiled as she helped her sister to her feet. The girl wobbled a bit but remained upright.

Spencer cried out as Gerard kicked him in the stomach.
"P-please! I'll never hurt her again," he whimpered. Gerard slammed him into the wall. "I swear!"
Gerard crouched on one knee with his arm bent over the one knee and stared into the bleeding boy's eyes. "Oh, I know you won't. Because you will never ever go anywhere near her. Never. Do I make myself clear?" Gerard whispered calmly. Spencer nodded as Gerard yanked him to his feet. "C-crystal."
"I'm leaving now. If you tell anyone about this, you're dead. Come near me, my family, or our friends, and you are dead. Got that?"
Spencer nodded. "Yeah." Gerard got to his feet.
"Good. However, I doubt anyone would miss you. Nobody ever had much nice to say about you back in high school...I don't think anybody ever liked you anyway," Gerard said with a cruel smirk. "And if you do try to tell anyone, or make contact with Glory, Mikey will accompany me when I return. They'll never find the body. This is no threat I make, but a promise." Gerard said as he kicked Spencer in the face, knocking him out cold. Gerard started whistling as he strolled out of the apartment.

"Let's get you in the house," Charlie whispered as she helped her older sister get out of the car. On the way home, Charlie had stopped by a boutique so she could get her sister some clothes. Glory was currently only wearing a black lace thong and an over-sized t-shirt that almost reached her knees. The older girl nodded weakly, still out of it due to the anesthesia. She allowed herself to be led into the house, finding it hard to think. Charlie led her sister to her bedroom. "So, Dallon also got you some clothes. Um...I hope it fits," Charlie said, helping her sister get into bed.
"Aw...thatssosweetofhim," she said, the drugs making her slur her speech. "iwannaseebrendon!"
Charlie smirked. "Brendon! C'mere!"
There was a loud exasperated sigh from the room next door. "Or you could just come in here! I don't wanna have to get up!" the pregnant boy whined. Before Charlie could think to stop her, Glory was out of bed and stumbling to the door.
"Maybe you shouldn't," she began. Glory whirled around dramatically so she could look at her sister. "Itsokay...i'm not as think as you drunk i am," she nodded as she approached the closed bedroom door. Glory let her head fall forward, her forehead colliding with the door with a soft thunk.
"come in," Brendon called.
"I...cant get my hand to turn the knob," Glory whispered, her eyes brimming with tears. Charlie smirked and twisted the knob then pushed the door open. Her sister walked into the room, and Brendon smiled.
"How'd it go?" he asked softly.
"theyhadtoputmetosleep," Glory said, swaying from side to side.
"Um...what?"
Charlie rolled her eyes. "She fucking freaked out. The doctor had to fucking sedate her so he could finish sewing up her damn uterus!"
Brendon sighed. The older girl looked unsteady.
"...yeah. They knocked me the fuck out! I feel funny," she whispered, the blood draining from her face. "Neko...I'll be fine...you go back to your room," Glory said. Charlie sighed and walked out of the room. Once the younger girl was gone, Glory straightened her posture and smirked.
"Hey." Brendon said, nodding in her direction with his chin.
"Hey, yourself," she whispered, running a steadier hand through her hair. "So, um...yeah...I had to get stitches," Glory whispered, her voice suddenly much more coherent.
"Wait...were you faking just now?" Brendon asked softly. The girl shook her head.
"Not really...I am still extremely shaky and dizzy and wooooo," she trailed off, her eyes rolling madly in her skull. "I just played it up a bit for Charlie. I mean, she seemed to get such a kick out of helping me, so why deny her that?" Glory whispered, shakily approaching the bed. "Um..."
Brendon snickered and scootched over. "Sure," he said, patting the sheets next to him. The girl weakly crawled onto the bed, then collapsed on her side facing Brendon. She curled up and began crying.
"Shhh...shhh...it's okay," Brendon murmured, running a hand through the sobbing girl's hair. He smirked at how the huge shirt seemed to swallow her whole. He gently tugged at the bottom of her shirt. The girl sniffled and softly glared up at him.
"What the fuck are you doing?" she hissed.
"I swear, I'm not gonna hurt you. It's just, you don't...ah, let me rephrase this," he stammered, blushing. "You look like you are drowning in that thing. I can't imagine that that's very comfortable," Brendon whispered.
Glory blushed. "Oh, well...it's not. But, um..I wouldn't have anything else to put on. I mean, they did just get me a shit ton of clothes, but they're all the way in the other room."
Brendon scoffed. "That's fine. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. I swear, I'm not gonna try or do anything beyond what you are okay with," he added gently. Glory nodded. "Well...thanks. D-do you think you could help me get this off?"
The pregnant boy chuckled. "Sure. I just need you to sit up, and make sure you don't sit on the hem of it."
The girl lifted the shirt out of the way as she sat up, holding it kind of bunched up around her. Brendon gently lifted the shirt over her head, then pulled it to the front, freeing her arms. He gazed at her body, wondering if it had really only been three years since they had been together. She looked so much...tinier. Glory caught him looking at her and just shrugged.
"I'm not sure if you can see the scars," she whispered. Brendon sighed in agreement. There hadn't been anywhere hear as many scars on her arms when they were together, and there were now long ropy scars criss-crossing her abdomen, all over her back, and on her thighs. There were thick scars around her wrists as well, layers and layers of them all around her wrists. Brendon shuddered.
"What are these from," he whispered. The long scars seemed to be concentrated on her breasts and between her thighs. The pregnant boy laid on his back and stroked his massive belly.
"His belt," the girl whimpered, curling up with her head on his chest. "Um...is this okay?"
He nodded, sliding his arm under her head and around her shoulders. Her breasts pressed into his ribs, but he didn't care. She laid her head on his shoulder and sighed.
"C-can I touch your belly?" she asked timidly. Brendon smiled and placed her hand on his stomach. She yawned, and her eyes were wide with amazement.
The pregnant boy blushed and kissed the top of her head. "Why don't you go to sleep?" he suggested.
"Sing me something, please? Like you used to?" the girl whispered.
"Sure, sure. Um, there is one I have been playing with."
"Sing it for me."
Brendon cleared his throat and began singing.
"Whether near or far....i am always yours...any change in time....we are young again. Lay us down, we're in love....lay....us....down, we're in lo-ove."
The girl started sobbing. "It's beautiful," she cried.
"In these coming years, many things will change...but the way I feel...will remain the same. Lay us down...we're in love. Lay...us....down, we're in lo-ove," Brendon finished singing and yawned. Glory had already fallen asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 269 19
In a horrible house fire, Brendon lost the love of his life, Ryan, and continues seeing and hearing him long after his death. Therefore, Brendon gets...
1K 33 14
Ryan Ross, extremely cute emo boy. Usually keeps to himself, but dreams of an exiting life with the extremely hot boy in his grade, but when the boy...
342K 8.8K 88
Story of a boy who wants to destroy enemy's family for revenge by trapping enemy's daughter. Actual story starts when he succeeded. Circumstances ma...
45.6K 1K 32
trigger warning || (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ brendon knows that something is up with dallon when he hears a soft cry on the tour bus when he thought no one was around...