live free or let me die

Brendon smiled into his boyfriend's hair. "We're... we're gonna have a kid together," he said with soft awe. Ryan nodded. "We are." He whispered with a smile.
There was a knock on Brendon's door. "Hey, sweetie," his mother said softly. Brendon laughed.
"We're decent, mom, come in," he called, kissing the top of Ryan's head.
Brendon's mother gently edged the door open and peeked into the room. "Hey, Ryan," she said. The older boy waved. "Hello, Ms. Urie," Ryan said warmly.
"Did... did you want something, mom? Or did you just pop up here to check up on me?" he asked with a goofy smirk. Ms. Urie sighed and stepped into the bedroom, a sheepish look on her face.
"Well...I know you two are getting pretty serious," his mother began. Brendon laughed.
"Uh... yeah, I would say so. I mean, I am having his kid, after all." Brendon said with a sleepy grin.
"Touche, Brendon," his mother rolled her eyes. "What was I--oh yes, now I remember. I... I don't mind if you spend the night here every now and then, Ryan," she stammered. "But, couldn't you two spend the night at Ryan's place every now and then?" Brendon's jaw dropped. Ryan blushed.
"Um... I guess?" Ryan ran a hand through his hair, letting out a slow and unsteady breath..
"Does...do your parents know..." Brendon's mother began. Ryan shook his head. "I...I haven't told them yet."

***

"Well, this is my place," Ryan said as they pulled up in front of his house. 
Brendon giggled. "It's...nice," he trailed off, biting his lower lip with his brow furrowed. Ryan turned to him. "Hey...what's wrong?" Ryan asked gently. Brendon shook his head. "Come on...you can talk to me. It's okay," Ryan prompted gently. Brendon sighed and rubbed his temples.
"I...What if your dad reacts badly?" Brendon murmured fearfully. Ryan took the younger boy's hand in his. "It'll be okay," Ryan said half-heartedly. Brendon looked unsure.
"D-do you think so?" Brendon asked as he got his bag from the trunk. Ryan rolled his eyes.
"Yes, Bren, I do." Ryan said, opening his front door and holding it until the younger boy had walked through. Brendon smiled. "Thanks," he whispered softly. Ryan nodded. "Of course."
"George? Is that you?" Ryan's father called from the living room. From the way he was slurring his words, he was obviously drunk. Ryan rolled his eyes. "Yeah, dad, it's me...is it cool if Brendon stays a few nights?" Ryan asked. Brendon crossed his fingers and waited.
"Brendon? Which one of your freaky friends is that again?" Ryan's dad asked. Brendon hesitantly walked to where Ryan's father could see him. "Hey, Mr. Ross," Brendon murmured. Ryan's father rolled his eyes.
"Oh...you," even though his speech was slurred, there was no mistaking the contempt in his voice. Brendon cringed.
"Bren...why don't you take your stuff up to my room and wait there for me? I need to have a little talk with my father," Ryan spat the last word as if it was venom. Brendon nodded and fled up the stairs, eager to get away from the hostile environment that had permeated the lower level like the stench of rotting meat. Brendon had no clue which room was Ryan's, so he set his stuff in the hallway and sat on the top step. He couldn't help but overhear the conversation downstairs; it was closer to a yelling match. Brendon flinched at the ferocity with which the words were flung between father and son.
"What's your fucking deal, dad?" There was the sound of something, or someone, being slammed into a wall. Ryan sounded extremely pissed; Brendon had never heard him this angry.
"I don't like his kind...fucking faggots!" Ryan's father shouted. The words brought tears to Brendon's eyes. He'd known Mr. Ross could be cruel and intolerant, but he had not expected anywhere near this level of hate coming from his boyfriend's father.
"That's way out of line!" Ryan hollered. "He's my..." Brendon held his breath, waiting for Ryan to say the word: boyfriend. But Ryan ended up letting him down. "He's my friend."
"Is that all he is?" Ryan's father jabbed. Brendon had never felt more scared or alone in his entire life.
"My fucking GOD! Yes, dad!" Ryan lied through his teeth. Brendon's lower lip started to tremble.
"I swear, if I find out that anything wierd is going on between the two of you, I'll fucking kick his scrawny ass!" Ryan's dad yelled. Brendon started crying as he realized the validity to Mr. Ross' words. He knew it had been a bad idea to come here, what with Ryan's father's affinity for violence.
"If you so much as lay a finger on him...even if it's just a pat on the back, I WILL FUCKING BURY YOU!" Ryan spat, each word heavy with disgust and fury. Ryan stormed up the stairs, then froze when he saw the younger boy crying on the top step. "I thought I told you to wait in my room," Ryan whispered, trying to calm down. Brendon wiped his eyes with his sleeve and took a shaky breath.
"I...I didn't know which room was yours, and I...I didn't just wanna start opening doors to try to check...it would have felt wrong," Brendon said sheepishly. Ryan sighed. 
"...oh. Well, come on, Bren...I'll show you." Ryan said, finding Brendon's naivety adorable.
Brendon got to his feet so the older boy could get past him. Ryan took Brendon by the hand and led him to the end of the hall. "This is me," Ryan said as he opened his bedroom door. "It...it's not much, but it's mine," Ryan ran a hand through his hair in embarrassment. "You can just set your stuff down on the floor. Anywhere, really." The younger boy grinned.
"I...I like it," Brendon beamed. "The bed is the perfect size. What else really matters?" he said with a wink and a giggle. 
"You...have a very good point," Ryan laughed, taking Brendon's bag and setting it on the floor. "Come here," he whispered, leading Brendon to the bed. The younger boy giggled and pulled his shirt over his head. "God, I've missed this," Brendon gasped as Ryan threw him onto the bed. "As have I," the older boy said, planting kisses in the hollow of Brendon's collar bone. Brendon let out a very slutty moan and bit his full lower lip. Ryan kept sucking the boy's neck as he pulled Brendon's pants off in one fluid motion.
"R-ry," Brendon whimpered, dragging his nails down Ryan's back. "F-fuck me?" the younger boy pleaded as his eyes filled with tears from his need. Ryan smiled and pulled Brendon's boxers down. The older boy got to his feet and stripped. "Spread 'em," Ryan whispered. Brendon was more than happy to oblige. Ryan slid into bed and positioned himself just below Brendon's entrance.
"P-please," the younger boy whimpered desperately. "Stop being a fucking tease, Ry."
"With pleasure," Ryan purred as he thrust into Brendon. The younger boy gasped at the stretch and the burn, questioning how he could have gone so long without this. Ryan pushed Brendon up so he was completely off of him, then slammed the boy down so he took all of Ryan in all at once. Ryan quickly found his rhythm. Brendon whimpered as Ryan found the spot right below his prostate that made his eyes roll to the back of his head in pleasure. "Y-yes."
Ryan was close already, so he wrapped a hand around Brendon's hard cock. "You feel so good, Bren," Ryan whispered, his hand flying in time with his thrusts. "So tight."
Brendon gasped. "S-so close," he whimpered breathlessly.
"Let's come together, Brendon."
**
Brendon smiled. "Th-thank you, Ry. I needed that." 
Ryan laughed. "I think it is safe to say that we both needed that," he leaned over and kissed Brendon's forehead. The younger boy yawned, finding himself exhausted all of a sudden.
"Get some sleep," Ryan whispered. Brendon nodded, his eyes drifting closed. He was snoring within minutes.
Once he was sure Brendon was sound asleep, Ryan got out of bed and silently got dressed. He opened his door and crept down the hall to his mom's room. He took a deep breath then knocked on her door hesitantly. "Mom?" he said softly.
"Come in," his mother called from within. Ryan turned the knob and eased the door open. His mother was sitting up in bed. "What is it, sweetie?
Ryan took a shaky breath. "Well, um...you're gonna be a grandmother."
His mother gasped. "So, Keltie's pregnant?"
Ryan shook his head. "Not Keltie. Brendon," he murmured. His mother gasped again.
"H-have you told your father?" she snapped. "No. Don't bother. Just pack your shit and get out. You make me sick!" She spat. Ryan stared as her in disbelief, saying nothing. "GET OUT!" she screamed, throwing a pillow at him. Ryan didn't need to be told twice. He ran back to his room. Brendon was awake, his eyes wide and frightened. "Do we have to leave?" Brendon whispered. Ryan nodded.
"My...my mom just threw me out."
Brendon's hands flew to his mouth. "I-I'm so sorry, Ryan. I...I didn't mean for this to happen."
Ryan shook his head. "It's okay, Bren...we'll just have to find our own place, because I doubt your mom will let me move in there with you."
Brendon blinked away tears. "Okay."

****

Ryan had everything packed and in the car. He looked at his house one last time and flipped it off bitterly. Brendon waited patiently in the car, in a daze. Ryan slammed the door as he got in, making Brendon jump. "H-holy fuck Ry," he panted.
"Sorry," Ryan murmured. "Didn't mean to scare you." Ryan sighed as he clicked his seatbelt. Brendon smiled weakly. "It...it's okay," he giggled.
Ryan rolled his eyes. "You're just too fucking adorable."
Brendon blushed, a grin creeping across his pretty face.

****

"What happened?" Ms. Urie asked when her son and his boyfriend walked through the front door. Brendon frowned. "Ry's parents threw him out...because of m-me," the younger boy whispered.
"We're gonna try to find an apartment before..." Brendon bit his lip, slightly embarrassed. "Well...before the baby's born."
Ms. Urie nodded. "That's smart, Brendon. Where are you gonna stay until you guys find a place?"
Ryan reached into his back pocket and held up his dad's credit card. "Hotel."
Ms. Urie smiled. "As long as you guys have a plan. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call me," she wiped away tears as she hugged her son.