Curse Those Onyx Eyes and Tha...

By Marshall313

Mari Emiko, and Akatsuki member, suddenly finds herself in the biggest situation yet. The Sasuke situation. Y... More

Prologue - Meeting Him in the Field
Chapter 1 - Six Years Later, Akatsuki's Child is Sent Away
Chapter 2 - Meeting The Emo
Chapter 3 - The Note
Chapter 4 - Assigned With Those Two Boys? Perfect
Chapter 5 - Die
Chapter 6 - Differences Attract
Chapter 7 - The Real Mission
Chapter 8 - Sharing A Bed With The Uchiha
Chapter 9 - Brought Back From The Dead
Chapter 10 - Akatsuki's Decision And Kabuto
Chapter 11 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 12 - The Secrets And Death Of Mari?
Chapter 13 - The Agreement
Chapter 15 - Chunin Exams Results
Chapter 16 - The Worst Day
Chapter 17 - Unwanted
Chapter 18 - Brother Vs. Brother
Chapter 19 - Hatred
Chapter 20 - Goodbye Kiss

Chapter 14 - Just Having Fun

473 6 0
By Marshall313

Me and my ANBU squad returned back to Konoha from the mission the Hokage had sent us on. We had an assassination mission; to assassinate the 2 missing ninja from the Mist Village. They proved to be a threat, but I easily killed them.

Don't believe me?

Well, if I can scratch Itachi, I can easily kill 2 15 year-olds.

And, I am S-rank.

The reason they abandoned the mIst is unknown, but ever since they did, they've been on a killing spree.

I poked at my slightly big ANBU uniform, my Katana strapped to my back, and mentally sighed.

I missed the last part of the Chunin exams! I missed Sasuke beat the crap out of his unfortunate opponent.

Since I'm already a Jonin, I didn't have to be in the Chunin Exams anymore. MWAHAHAHA.

Ahem.

Anyway..

Oh well, I guess I'll have to ask him later.

Later meaning after I change, because not to be offensive to my squad, but they smell like crap and I've been near them this whole entire time..

I put on my normal wear: short black shirt, long black pants and took my mask off. I put my mask on my desk. My ANBU mask looks like a lion.

I guess that did make sense since my clan's symble is the Lion's Mane.

Yes, I do my research.

Well, more importantly, YES, I CAN FUCKING READ.

Anyway, where's Sasuke?

I opened the door to my house and I heard a thud.

I looked ,out from behind the door and struggled to keep myself from laughing my total ass off, but of course, I let it all loose, falling to the ground and holding my stomach.

Not my best idea.

Sasuke got up and slammed the door into my head. I got up and held my head while whimpering. "Meanie."

"Oh, grow up, Mari-chan. You're the one who knocked me down with the door," he stated, and as the memory of slamming the door into him and him falling on his ass played itself over and over again in my head, I laughed again.

Sasuke smirked and I looked at him with a confused expression.

Sasuke picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I punched at his back after he wrapped his arm around my legs to keep me from kicking him.

He jumped off and I grinned.

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sasuke immediately dropped me and glared at me, but then smirked when he realized what I fell into.

A lake.

I fell in a fucking lake.

A deep lake.

And I hate being wet.

So, really, a fucking lake?

Oh, this Uchiha is soooo dead.

I started flailing my arms around and yelling for help. "I can't swim!" I repeated, and Sasuke didn't gasp, but made the facial expression, if that's possible.

He stretched out his hand to me and I grabbed it, and grinned when I yanked him in. He gasped for air when he came up and I ginned, floating in the water.

He glared at me and tackled me under and held me down.

I kicked his stomach and he instantly got up and out of the water.

I came up and smirked, and he returned it.

"You evil little douche," he said and I grinned.

Haha, he's the one who fell for it.

Mean like, you think an ANBU can't swim?!

I got out and sat next to him. I lied down on the grass and so did he. We both stared up at the starry night.

"Mari-chan, can I ask you something?" he said, not looking directly at me, and I turned onto my side and stared at him.

"Yea, what is it?"

"Um..." he cleared his throat, and started again. "Would you go out with me..?" he asked, getting straigh to the point.

Inside, I wanted to do a happy dance, but just smiled and pecked his cheek.

"What do you think?"

He smiled and kissed me on the lips and put his arm around my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his chest and rested my head on his shoulder.

I soon dozed off into sleep.

The next morning, I was in a bed. I knew I wasn't in my bed, because mine doesn't have the same covers.

I got up and walked around the house. I walked out of the house and noticed a certain "symbol."

Oh my fucking god, I was in Sasuke's house.

I went home and put on my ANBU uniform and mask, then strapped my Katana to my back and headed to the Hokage's office.

I met my squad there and the Third Hokage told us our mission.

"You will have a week-long mission in the Land of Fire. Your mission is to capture a very important man and bring him back here."

"WEEK LONG MISSION?! BUT THE FINALS FOR THE CHUNIN EXAMS ARE IN 5 DAYS!" I screamed. I am NOT going to miss Sasuke beat the crap out of someone again!

The Hokage sighed. "You can go visit him now, but meet your squad at the Main Gates in 2 hours," he said, and we all nodded and poofed out.

I walked to the training field and saw Kakashi and Sasuke only.

Kakashi had a lighting ball in his hand and I ran up to him and gazed at it.

"CHIDORI CHIDORI CHIDORI CHIDORI CHIDORI CHIDOR CHIDORI CHIDORI," I kept saying, and soon enough, it sounded like it wasn't even a word.

Kakashi chuckled and made it go away.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I looked at Sasuke who had a raised eyebrow at me, and I poked his shoulder.

"You've--"

"Been poked, I know, you've said that before," he said, smirking smugly at me, and I pursed my lips.

"So what'cha doin'?"

"Training Sasuke for the Finals."

"Who's he up against?"

"Gaara of the Sand," Sasuke answered and I gasped. That dude's the one-tails! Oh, Jesus Christ, Kakashi, you better be training him good, gaddammit!

I took off my ANBU mask and instantly remembered. "Sasuke-kun, I have a week long mission today, so I can't make the finals either..." I muttered, and he gritted his teeth.

"What?!" he demanded, and I shuffled my feet, then looked at him. "Sorry," i said in the most innocent tone I could make, and he just sighed.

"Bye," he said, and I hugged him from his back.

Kakashi sighed. "I leave you two alone to make more love then," he said, and I knew Sasuke wanted to punch him in the face, but I grinned, finding a better way to get back at Kakashi Sensei.

"Okay, Kakashi Sensei, I'll just rape him then," I said, and pulled Sasuke behind the nearest tree and he screamed out profanities.

Kakashi instantly appeared at grabbed me by the neck. "Don't you dare!" he screamed, and I grinned evilly.

I kicked him off of me and he skidded back. He sweat-dropped and rubbed the back of his head nervously when he realized I was just joking.

They both looked at me and I grinned.

"... Well, bye," Sasuke said and I pouted.

"Geez, trying to get rid of me?"

"Yeah, pretty much," he said smirking, and I pecked his lips then skipped off.

I went home and got ready for the mission.

I walked to the Main Gates and bumped into someone I really didn't know if I wanted to see or not.

"Oh, hey Sakura," I said, giving her a fake smile, and she returned it.

"Mari, why are you dressed in your ANBU uniform..?"

"I have a mission," I said sadly, and she chuckled after petting me head.

"You'll live," she joked, and I grinned.

"Yea, but I have to miss the Finals for the Chunin Exams because of it," I said, and she nodded.

"I don't care. I can't be in that anyway.." she said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why not?"

"I lost the first match," she said while staring at the ground and I frowned.

"Who did you fight?"

"Ino Yamanaka," she said and my eye twitched.

"You lost...to that blonde whore?!" I literally screamed and she started laughing.

"Oh Mari, only you can crack a joke in a sad moment," she said, and I frowned.

"I was serious!" I pouted and she smirked, not nearly as good as Sasuke.

"Oh course you were. Well, anyway, I have to go. Good luck on your mission Mari," she said, and I smiled and stared to walk again, but stopped and turned to her.

"Sakura, you better get stronger so you can beat that slut," I said, and she laughed again.

I smiled at her and walked to the Main Gates again. Huh, Sakura was a lot nicer to me now. She wasn't talking about how hot or how awesome Sasuke is, and wasn't trying to beat the crap out of me for talking to him.

Probably because she knows I was an Akatsuki.

Only Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, and Third Hokage know I was one, and I intend to keep it that way, because if people found out, no one would even talk to me.

I looked at the time. Hehe, I still have an hour left 'till we have to meet there.

I headed over to Ichiraku's to find Naruto, and sure enough, I found him stuffing his face with ramen. He needs to go to the hospital.

Ahem. The mental one.

I skipped over to him and sat on the chair next to him. "Heyy," I said, and he grinned and greeted me back the same way.

I smiled. I didn't know what to say. I just know that Naruto is awesome to me. He's not mad at me for trying to kill him, he just let it go.

I ordered a plain bowl of Ramen and ate alongside him. When he finished, he grinned.

"Hey, you missed me win in the Chunin Exams!" he said and my face lit up. "You won?" I asked and he nodded, grinning.

I smiled. "You'd you beat?"

"Kiba."

"Dog-boy?"

"Yup!"

"Way to go, dude!" I said then high-fived him.

"Oh, by the way, I can't make the Finals either. I have an ANBU mission.."

"You and your ANBU missions!" he growled, and I frowned. "Sorry, Naruto, it's not really my choice," I said, and he sighed, staring at his Ramen bowl.

I patted his back and got off the chair. "Well, I have to go. See ya!"

I skipped to the Main Gates with only half an hour to spare.

I arrived at the Main Gates 15 minutes early, so I started to randomly rap Eminem's song, "Not Afraid" because I LOVE Eminem. He is the best rapper. Ever. My favorite.

"You can try to read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em, but you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em, 'cuz ain't no way imma let you stop me from causing mayhem. When I say imma do something, I do it. I don't give damn what you think. I'm doing this me so fuck the world. Feed it beans. It's gassed up if you think it's stoppin' me. Imma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly. And all of those who look down on me, I'm tearing down your balcony--HI GUYS...."

My ANBU team and the Third Hokage stared at me. Did they hear me rap that..?

The Third Hokage explained the mission to us. It takes 3 days to get there, 1 day to get the dude, and 3 days to get back. A week.

He handed Yuki, another person on my squad, a picture and info about the guy we have to bring here.

Right when I was about to jump off, he put his hand on my shoulder, and I stared at the Hokage after everyone else left.

"You...can stay. I'll use you as a body guard for the Finals," he said, and I grinned.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" I said, and randomly hugged him.

Am I allowed to do that?

Ah, who cares.

I let go and ran off to find Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this chappy was boring to me. XD

Anyway, please comment and vote, and go to ForeverWeSaid's profile and read her stories. :)

Baiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiai... :DDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
439K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...