Chapter 3 - The Note

Go fan her, my bananas.

I mean readers. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from something hard hitting me in the head. I groaned and got out of bed. I could sense someone else chakra in my house! No, wait... They just exited. I saw a note on the window.

"Hey Mari.

You're probably wondering who I am. I want to talk to you...privately. Meet me at 8:05 in back of the Academy.

From,

NoneOf YourBuisness.

P.S. Don't be late."

I winced at the letter. I then turned to the clock. '7:45.'

Should I go? Is it Sasuke? Or Naruto? Or Itachi?!

No, if it was Itachi he would've just left his name and he wouldn't be meeting me at the back of the Academy! Or he would just smack me over the head and talked to me right now. If it was Sasuke...I dunno. Teehoo.

I groaned again. My head had a big bump on it. It felt like someone punched me.

That only left Naruto or Sasuke.

My best guess is Naruto. He said yesterday that today we could take a walk in the park, so maybe he wants to plan it?

I looked at the clock again. '7:50.'

Might as well go.

I waited at the back of class in the Academy. It was 8:05, and class doesn't start 'till 8:30, so Iruka Sensei wasn't there yet. Only Sasuke was there. Was he an early bird?

He sighed at me when I walked in and I smirked.

"No."

"I didn't even say anything!"

"I know you're gonna say 'Pwease'"

"Nooooo...."

He glared at me.

"Why are you here so early?"

"To think."

"Alright then..."

"Why are you here?"

"Meeting someone," I said, looking at the door, then the clock. 8:10. Wow.

"No," he said.

I threw a spasm. "WHAT?!"

"I know you're going to ask," he said emotionless like the emo douche he is.

I smirked. "You must be phycic."

The only reason I really wanted to know what happened to his clan is because I wanted to know if Itachi really did kill his clan and why.

I didn't care if Itachi was evil. He accepted me, and that's why I love him like a big brother or a dad.

More like a big brother. I never had one, and I didn't need memories of her dad.

Like, seriously, just no.

Sasuke scoffed. "Good for me."

"So, let's put this another way... I've heard rumors," I lied, "that your brother killed your whole clan... Is that true?"

He flinched. "What if it is? What's it to you?"

"I just anna know.. Don't got be all PMSy."

Sasuke glared at me like I was pregnant with Itachi's baby. I smirked.