Fairy Tail JeRza - One shots

By Amish_Barbara

a book full of JERZA One shots More

First - Jealousy
Second - She is mine, Pal!!
Third - Sweetest boyfriend
Fourth - I don't love her, I love you
Fifth - I don't love her, I love you (PART 2)
Sixth - I don't love her, I love you (PART 3)
Seventh - 2 Years missing
Eighth - Make him/her Jealous
Ninth - Make him/her Jealous (PART 2)
Tenth - Proposal
Eleventh - Our Fight
Twelfth - Sick
Thirteenth - Mad at me
Fourteenth - You abandoned me, us
Fifteenth - What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Sixteenth - What doesn't kill you makes you stronger (Part 2)
Seventeenth - Any food is the best when you cooked it
Eighteenth - Pregnancy
Nineteenth - I fall in love with my best friend
Twentieth - True Powers
Twenty First - Sugar rush
Twenty Second - Stupid wonderful dare
Twenty Third - Tell me why
Twenty Fourth - "I don't want your help." "I know but you need it."
Twenty Fifth - Only favourite
Twenty Sixth - Picnic
Twenty Seventh - Large Catch
Twenty Eighth - Blood Love
Twenty Ninth - Singles Party
Thirty - Lost Memories
Thirty First - Leave
Thirty Second - Who is Baby?
Thirty Third - Mr. Spy
Thirty Fourth - Mr. Spy (Part 2)
Thirty Fifth - Love Fortune
Thirty Sixth - Faith
Thirty Seventh - Late
Thirty Eighth - The Magazine
Thirty Ninth - Smashed Cake
Fortieth - Mother's day
Forty First - My Broken Heart
Forty Third - Over Protective
Forty Fourth - Nicknames
Forty Fifth - Twisted
Forty Sixth - Neko Neko
Forty Seventh - Neko Neko (Part 2)
Forty Eighth - Get A Nanny!
Forty Ninth - Secret Relationship
Fiftieth - Secret Relationship (Part 2)
Fifty First - Labor Day
Fifty Second - Hooker
Fifty Third - Shut up and Dance with me
Fifty Fourth - Videoke Night
Fifty Fifth - My Hero
Fifty Sixth - Drunk
Fifty Seventh - Divorce
Fifty Eighth - Dare
Fifty Ninth - Erza is Drunk
Sixty - Competition
Sixty First - Competition (Part 2)
Sixty Second - Promise Ring
TAGGED

Forty Second - Stalker

1.1K 29 9
By Amish_Barbara

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jellal's POV

I was walking home from a job when I felt someone following me. I stopped and look back but there is no one. I kept walking and once I felt the same presence I ran.

I've been running for who knows how long now. I was actually using meteor. "Damn why can't she just give up", I muttered as I turn.

Minutes later I cought glimpse of the guild. "Fairy Tail you're my only hope", I said when I stopped by a tree to rest. I was still panting when I felt someone behind me.

Then the someone whispered, "Well you know what they say about hope? It breeds eternal misery" "ahhhh", I shouted like a girl as I run towards the guild.

I busted the door open and everyone looked at me. I immediately shut the door and went to Laxus, he is my first friend here since my old guild's freedom.

I dramatically clenched to his coat and said," Laxus, you have to hide me, help me please. I need to get out of here. I need to move. I don't know where or how but you have got to help me please"

Laxus looked at me weirdly. "What's wrong? You're free now. The rune knights won't capture you"

"Laxus it's not the rune knights, it's something far worst than them or anything I've ever seen. She is back. When she found out I got free she came back. She is after me again. You have to help me please I'm begging you. I want to live", I said tears almost forming at my eyes.

When I heard the door slowly opening I panicked. "Okay I have to leave if I want to live. If someone looks for me tell her I'm dead or I went to another town, country, planet or even dimension"

Before I knew it I was heading to the second floor taking a job that is far away from here. I took a glimpse of what's happening downstairs.

No One's POV

The entire guild is still processing of what just happened. As Jellal reached the second floor the doors opened.

It revealed a sexy girl with violet hair, green eyes, porcelain skin and she is wearing a black motorcycle suit.

Some guild members mouth watered. They snap when the girl made a fake cought. "Umm excuse me have you seen Jellal?", she asked with an adorable expression.

The entire guild nodded and the girl's face lit up. That is until Laxus interrupted and said," Yes we have seen him. What do you want?"

"Oh I just, I just want to congratulate him", she said and continued, " I'm Erstal by the way and if I'm not mistaken you're Laxus Dreyar?"

Laxus nodded and asked," Erstal?" "Oh Erstal Kerrial from Crocus", she answered. "What you want with Jellal?", Laxus asked. "As I said I just want to congratulate him", she said innocently.

Laxus raised his eyebrow and said," He just took a job. A S-class job that will take ten years to accomplish"

Erstal was about to speak when Erza interrupted and asked," He did what?" "Yes he did just a while ago he said he wants to think and reflect", said Laxus.

"Oh where is it?", Erstal asked. Laxus shook his head. "Umm I didn't want to be rude but who are you?", asked Erza facing Erstal.

Erza's POV

"Why did Jellal left?", I asked myself. I then noticed a violet haired girl and asked myself,"Damn who is this girl and why is he looking for my Jellal. Wait my? When did he became mine."

"Umm I didn't want to come off as rude but who are you?", I asked. She smirked at me and said," I am Erstal Kerrial and I'm  Jellal's very good friend" "Oh I'm his bestfriend, Erza Scarlet", I claimed and Laxus said," Actually I'm his bestfriend"

I dead glared my scariest because I know the normal ones won't work and that shut him up. I faced the girl again and was about to speak when Natsu said," I don't think Jellal is gone I could still smell him"

Laxus dead glared Natsu and said," No he isn't. You must have smelled his essence when he WAS here besides you don't have a brain to think" Natsu was about to speak again when Laxus clamped his mouth and said," Come here let's fight."

"If that's the case I will leave but can I hang for a while?", said the girl. The entire men of the guild nodded while I rolled my eyes because of irritation.

I sat down and ordered a strawberry cheesecake. "Where are you Jellal", I asked myself. Mira then present my order and I thank her.

I look at my cake and saw two it in two layers. "That's weird why is there two", I asked myself. I looked at Mira and was about to asked when she smiled at me. Not a normal one but a knowing one.

I looked around and thats when I got it. I looked at what Erstal is doing and when it's clear I head up.

I looked around and found a very scared Jellal. I mean REALLY he is rocking back and forth. I got near him and asked," What's wrong?" "Is she still there?", he asked shaking a little.

I nodded knowing who he is talking about. "Who is she?", I asked. "She is Erstal Kerr...", he answered but I cut him off and said," I know but why are you scared of her"

"She is a stalker! It's in her name. She claimed it. I'm just look at her whole name erSTAL KERrial. She is just like Juvia but worst 1 million times worst", he said.

"I mean I'm glad and all because she still had faith in me even after she heard the news but she wants me as her doll. Ever since I was one of the ten wizard saints", he said.

I was about to speak when someone said," I knew you're still here" We looked to whom it was and it's Erstal.

No One's POV

Erstal moved closer to Jellal but was stopped by Erza. "You're not allow here. Only S-class wizards are allowed to use this floor", Erza said while glaring at Erstal.

"Don't worry I'll leave as long as I got my Jellal", Erstal said glaring back at Erza. Erza got shocked because only Mira have the guts to glare at her.

She remained her composure and said," He isn't yours" "y-yeah I'm n-not your", Jellal said while stammering. "You-are-MINE", exclaimed Erstal.

She was about to outburst when Jellal said," I-i have a fiance" Erza gave Jellal an are-you-kiddin-me look. Erstal just smirked and was about to speak when.

Jellal stood up and held Erza's hand. He suddenly kissed Erza and once they broke apart he said," Yes she is my Fiance. "

"Was it true. You just said..", Erstal spoke but Jellal cut her off and said," Its true right?" Jellal face a still dumbfounded Erza.

She snapped out when Jellal nudged her. She nodded slowly, still processing of what the hell just happened.

"Oh my gosh. I didn't know I'm sorry. Congratulations.  Bye", Erstal said and ran out. Jellal made a sighed of relief and faced a blushing Erza.

Jellal then blushed as he remembered what he said. "I - I'm sorry", he stammered out. Erza faced him and said," That's my first kiss"

Jellal got shocked and felt more guilty. "I'm really sorry. I swear but if it make you feel better it's my first too", he said.

When Erza still looked shocked, Jellal looked down and was about to leave. "You could make me feel better", Erza said and he stopped in tracks.

"How?", he asked ready to do anything. Erza smirked and said," Your fiance lie a while ago make it truth" Jellal's eyes widen and hugged her.

Erza hugged back and smell his wonderful essence. When they broke the hug, Jellal went down on one knee and said," You know I've been saving thus ring for almost 15 years and yes even if I was at the tower marrying you comes to my mind. I've been waiting for the right moment. I even thought I could never give you this because of my worthiness for you. I love you so much Erza Scarlet. Will you Marry me?"

Erza is in tears and nodded. Jellal hugged her and she hugged back. He fit the ring at her left ring finger. They shared a passionate kiss and smiled once they broke apart.

They went down and saw an unconscious Mira muttering some word like," Best, OTP, JERZA and 50 babies." Laxus is carrying her though.

Happy has a camera around his neck and also muttering like Mira. As the new soon to be weds got everyone's attention they told them about the news.

They all cheered and party till there hearts content. Somewhere out there a girl with violet hair rest under a tree and said," I'm glad for you"

She still had her face at her knees when an orange haired guys sat beside her. "Hey I'm Jake", the guy said. The girls looked up and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1K 12
Just a bunch of one shots of our favorite Fairy tail guys getting jealous of their respective girls.
90.7K 1.3K 26
Fairy Tail one-shots for as many ships as wanted! {REQUESTS CLOSED}
7.8K 208 46
Once again, it's hard to find clean Anime one shots. So here they are! A bunch of one shot stories based around my fan fiction story "Tail of a Fair...
61K 1.3K 72
(Ew the cover sucks) This is technically a drabbles book, but I thought 'shorts' would be better. These ideas are just small scenes that randomly pop...