Two Different Worlds(Editing)

By queensam1

Read And Find Out.. Hope You Like It.. More

1:Moving Day✨
2: A Fresh Sтarт✨
3:Scнool✨
4:Date nιgнт✨
5:Mine✨
6:Weт Dreaмѕ✨
7:Nυмвer 1✨
8:Love Me✨
9:My Bugaн✨
10:Together✨
11:Memories✨
12:Flashing Lights✨
13:Prom Night✨
14:One Love✨
15:Heart✨
16:The Word✨
17:Departure✨
Q&A
18:Student✨
19:Special✨
20:Away✨
21:Beauty✨
22:My Main✨
23:Reconnection✨
24:Trouble✨
25:Unbothered✨
26:The D Word✨
27:Man's Bestfriend✨
28:Ride or Die✨
29:Our Own✨
30:Achievements✨
31:I Know✨
33:September 3rd✨
34:Healthy✨
35:Family✨
36:Deja Vu✨
37:Lonely✨
38:One More Try✨
39:Hell Yes✨
40:Reload✨
41:Emergency✨
42:Official✨
43:Disagree✨
44:Commitment✨
45:Sure✨
46:Cuffed✨
47:Damn it✨
48:Gangsta✨
49:Happy Ending✨

32:August 18th✨

273 12 1
By queensam1

(Birthday Dinner Outfits in MM)

Jaidyn's POV

Waking up, it was bags everywhere. Every brand a girl would want. Clothes, Shoes, Jewelry, Xbox 1 games.

Smelling food, I got up doing my hygiene.
Going downstairs to the kitchen, I saw August in a apron at the stove.

Turning his back towards me, he didn't have anything on under it. Giggling, I sat down at the island watching him.

Finally looking up at me, "Happy birthday baybeh!" He said handing me a plate of Chocolate flavored Chocolate chip pancakes. Eggs scrambled lightly like I like, with a piece toast.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

"Grab that box, next to the front door." He said.

Rushing over to it, I hurriedly tore it opened. Pulling out my childhood teddy bear, looking at a little note under it.

Reading it aloud, "Hope you have a great day baby girl. I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but Josh should be there this weekend. I love you lots, happy 21st. P.S. Open this."

Looking closer it was a card, opening it a wad of money fell out if it, with a picture of me and my dad when I was around 6.

Looking back at August, he had on some jersey shorts, and a shirt.

"At 3, I'm dropping you off somewhere for an hour or two." He said smirking.

"Oh Lord." I said.

"What's that?" He asked pointing at a little box, on tha floor.

"Toss me a chocolate chip." I said.

Watching him throw it up in the air, I caught it in my mouth, walking towards the little box. Grabbing it, I popped it opened.

Pulling out a ring, it was a crown with diamonds all around it. "Thank you, Pooky." I said giving him a hug, putting it on my finger.

"You welcome." He said kissing my forehead.

"Can you feed me?" I asked, smiling.

"Sure." He said sitting in front of me.

Feeding me piece by piece, it was a bowl of melted chocolate, and strawberries on the counter.

"What are those for?" I asked curiously.

"Don't worry bout all'at." He said, waving me off.

"My bad, dang." I laughed.

"Ion think we gon make it to da club later." He said.

"Aww." I whined poking my lip out.

"Don't do that." He said.

"But, I wanna go." I said.

"Baybeh, please don't be petty today." He said in a sigh.

"Poohh." I whined.

"Bo." He spoke, sliding his hand up my upper thigh, unaware of what he started.

Moving his hand gently, "What I do?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I said, smiling small.

August's POV

I'm taking her to her fave place, to pass the time. Then we gon go out to eat at ha fave.

"Go get dressed." I said to ha.

"Okay." She said, walking upstairs.

"In something comfortable, for now." I called out.

"Yes papi!" She called back.

Coming back a few minutes later, holding my backpack and hers. She had on some Nike joggers, with my Nike hoodie on.

"You finesse all my hoodies." I said.

"I kno, cause they smell good. And it's comfortable." She said.

"Why them joggers so tight, ma?" I asked.

"Cause I'm getting thick." She said sticking her tongue playfully.

"From what?" I asked, smirking.

"Them back shots." She said, walking in front of me out the door.

"Damn right." I said smacking her butt.

"Where you taking me?" She asked.

"Your fave place." I said, knowing she still wouldn't know.

"Why you keep giving me surprises, knowing I don't like to be surprised." She whined.

"Oh, be quiet. Always wanna complain bout sum." I said, waving her off.

Pulling up to Pacific Park, she wiggled in her seat with excitement.

"This is my fave!" She said.

"Are you gonna drop me off?" She asked, pouting.

"Nah, I'll stay." I said.

Watching her instantly brighten up, I smiled. Parking in a spot, she got out quickly waiting on me.

"What we doing after this?" She asked.

"Out to eat." I said.

"Ion wanna go out." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Its too early, it's like 4." She said.

"I juss wanna chill with you at the house." She said.

"Nope, I made reservations, so um were going." I said.

"Oh my goodness. I hate you." She huffed.

"Keep on. You gon get fucked up." I said pointing at her.

"Shut the fuck up." She said, walking away.

Chuckling, I walked around. Getting a cheese cake on a stick, this shit is tha bomb.

After a few hours, a nigga got tie'd of walking around eating small stuff. Spotting her getting off the Farris wheel, I snuck up behind her, throwing her over my shoulder.

"Leave me alone." She whined, wiggling.

"Nope." I said finally reaching tha car.

Putting her down, I still held onto her wrist, knowing she was gonna try to run. Trying so hard to get her wrist from my grip, she finally gave up.

Opening her door, she got in. Before closing it, I turned on the child lock. Jogging to my side, I got in..

Jaidyn's POV

"Why you driving so slow?" I asked with an attitude.

"Cause, I wanna drive slow." He said returning the attitude.

"I don't kno who, you tripping with. Cause you can get yo ass beat, always wanna fuck up my mood! The same old, same old!" I yelled.

"Jai-" I cut him off.

"No shut up! Always fucking something up! You fucking weird!" I continued.

"Jaid-" I cut him off once more.

"Everything evolves around you! You don't care about me! Your in this for the pussy! I fucking hate y-" He cut me off, pulling over the car.

"Jaidyn, SHUT THE FUCK UP! EVERYTIME YOU GET MAD, YOU START THIS BULLSHIT! YOU SAY DUMB ASS SHIT, SHIT THAT MAKES NO SENSE! SO SIT YO ASS BACK, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! Do you fucking understand me?" He asked, looking at me, flexing his jaw.

"Yes." I said lowly, clenching my legs together. A new pair of panties would be nice right now😫💦

"Talking bout, I'm fucking weird." He said shaking his head.

Getting back on the road, we headed home once again. I love when he gets mad, it's sexy as fuck.

"C'mon." He said opening my door.

"Mhm, thank you." I said, walking passed him quickly getting in the house.

Looking around, "Babe?" I called for him.

"I got plans for us later, I got somebody setting it up, so we gotta go out to eat. So you can stop with the attitude." He said.

"Mhm, okay." I said.

"I put your outfit on tha bed." He said as I turned around towards him.

Crazily he was already dressed to the 'T'. It was kinda creepy how he already was. He looked really good, like super fine as fuck.

"Get dressed, shower, whatever you need to do." He said.

"Okay." I said, going upstairs.

Grabbing my undergarments, I hopped in the shower. After 45 minutes, I got out. Looking on the bed, it was a cute ass outfit.

He did good, the heels matched his shirt. Putting on the outfit, I felt a hand come in contact with my backside, I quickly turned around.

Biting his lip, he looked down on me. Spinning me around slowly, he took in each curve.

His stare gave me chills, "You look fucking beautiful." He said making me blush major hard.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I said, looking over his outfit once more..

August's POV

Taking Jai's hand, we found our seat at The Cheesecake Factory.

"May I get you something to drink?" The waitress asked.

"I'd like a Hi-C fruit punch, with sprite mixed in it." Jaidyn said.

"And you sir?" She asked.

"Um, a Pespi." I said.

Walking off to the back somewhere, I looked at Jai. She had one of those looks on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't see how she was looking at you?" She asked.

"Nah, I didn't." I said.

"She was eye fucking you, she was basically drooling." She said.

"She irrelevant as fuck bae." I said.

"Mhm." She said raising an eyebrow.

Getting on her side of the booth, I rose up her skirt. Moving her panties to tha side, I began rubbing her clit.

"Mmm." She moaned quietly.

Sliding my fingers inside her, she leaned her head back biting down on her lip. Moving my fingers in and out of her, "Bae." She moaned.

Rubbing her pearl simultaneously, she became more and more wet, drippin on my fingers.

"Here's your dri-" She spoke, stopping once she watched my fingers slide in and out of Jaidyn.

"Are you gonna sit them down or watch until she cums." I spoke, still moving my fingers inside her.

Sitting the drinks down quickly, she walked away. Feeling Jaidyn's body tense up, she reach for my hand.

"Cum for daddy baybeh." I whispered in her ear.

Feeling her tightly wrap around my fingers, she let out tha sexiest low moan.

Releasing on my fingers, I removed them sucking her juices off.

Letting her fix her clothing, I slid back to my side of tha booth.

"What you getting?" I asked holding the menu up, with a smirk.

"The Chocolate Truffle Tower Cake." She said.

"Me too." I said smiling..

~~~~~After Dinner~~~~~

"Close ya eyes." I said unlocking tha doh.

Walking her inside it was juss how I wanted it. Dimly lit, my playlist played lowly on the IHome.

"Follow the trail." I said removing her hands.

It was a trail of gifts and money. So a pair of shoes, then a hundred, a pair of earrings, then another hundred.

Picking up tha money, as she went up the stairs, she made it to the bedroom. It was also dimly lit, snacks were laid all over the bed, from her favorite candy to chips, and blue Gatorades.

Her favorite movies, were next to tha TV, "Take this." I said handing her a gold dipped, diamond covered inhaler.

"So you can pump in style." I said watching a huge smile form on her face.

"I love you." She said hugging me.

"I luh ya too baybeh." I said.

"What's those?" She asked pointing to my special surprises.

"That's a magic wand, with 4-5 different vibration speeds. And that's a vibrating dick thang, oh and a few pair of hand cuffs." I said smiling.

"Your gonna use those on me?" She asked.

"Mhm, as long as you can take." I said.

"So whenever I say, you have to stop?" She asked.

"Not necessarily, when ya body can't take nomo I will." I said.

"Okay. I guess." She said.

"Lets put all these snack away." I said, picking up most of them.

Grabbing the rest we took them to the kitchen, putting them in their specified places.

"I'm ready." She said, looking over at her she was only in her panties and thong.

Picking her up, I took her upstairs. Laying her on tha bed, taking both of her undergarments off, I grabbed the handcuffs.

Cuffing each limb to da bed, I stood over her. Grabbing both of the toys, I flicked the wand on tha lowest speed. Pressing it against her clit.

"Uh!" She moaned.

Grabbing the lil dick thang with the otha hand, I slowly slid it inside her, flicking it on as well.

"S-shit!" She moaned tilting her head back.

Moving it in and out of her, she gasped, at me flicking the speed up two on tha wand.

"Ahh! Im cu- fuck!" She moaned leaking all over the mattress.

Sliding it deeply inside her, her eyes shut. "Oh my- baby!" She moaned, as I moved tha wand around on her clit.

Removing my clothes, I removed tha lil dick from her. Sliding myself inside her roughly, she screamed.

Freeing a leg from the cuffs, I put it on my shoulder allowing me to go deeper.

"Ba-August!" She moaned, as I still held the wand against her pearl, getting deeper and faster.

"I can't t-take it!" She moaned, arching her back.

"What's my name?" I asked.

"Au-August!" She moaned.

"Wrong." I said, showing no mercy. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, as I murdered tha kat.

"Sl-Slow down bae!" She moaned, trying to run but tha cuffs wouldn't let her.

"What's my name?" I groaned still, showing no mercy at all.

"Big Daddy!" She screamed, as her legs shook violently.

"Let it out baybeh, I kno ya close." I said, pounding into her once more.

"Uhhhhh!" She moaned loudly, squirting her juices everywhere, just as I did.

Sliding out of her, she gasped relaxing. Releasing her from tha cuffs, she steadied her breathing.

"Ow." She whined sitting up against the head board slowly.

"Aw, baybeh you okay?" I asked giggling.

"No, it hurts." She whined.

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"Cause you was doing it hard." She continued to whine.

"All you had to do was say big daddy, and you liked it anyway." I said.

"I wonder what you go do next year." She said smiling.

"Ion kno." I said.

"Carry me to the bathroom." She said opening her arms.

Picking her up bridal style. I sat her on tha toilet, where I assume she did her business cause the toilet flushed.

"I have something to tell you, I've known for a few days." Jaidyn called to me.

Walking into the bathroom, she held up about 20 pregnancy tests, all of them read POSITIVE..

Their having a baby!!!

It took me forever to write this chapter!

Show Love, Vote, Comment!!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 170 34
Read to find out ;)
106K 3.6K 76
Side Bitch Sequel!!!!! READ SIDE BITCH FIRST
5.5K 351 25
.... read to find out.
13.8K 424 32
Read to find out...........................