Avengers Preferences and Imag...

By palmsandsunshine

I try to update weekly, but that doesn't always work out, so... Requests: CLOSED Avengers/Marvel characters A... More

"I Knew Her" | Bucky Barnes
On Your Right | Steve Rogers
Your Secret Abilities | Preference
The Panels | Avengers Cast
Cheater | Clint Barton
Food | Steve Rogers
Bullet Wounds | Pietro Maximoff
Missing | Bruce Bamner
Your Couples Songs | Preference
Fav // Memories | Bucky Barnes
Flight Attendant | Sebastian Stan
Chance | Loki
Fav // Love Story | T'Challa Udaku
Right Next To You | Clint Barton
Fav // Mute | Sebastian Stan
Mute Pt. 2 | Sebastian Stan
Fav // Red | Steve Rogers
Red Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Letters | Bucky Barnes
Redundancy | Peter Quill
Hellish Flame | Pietro Maximoff
Fav // I'll Just Love You Tomorrow | Clint Barton
How You Sleep | Preference
Req.&Fav // Shy Girl | Steve Rogers
Fav // Useless | Steve Rogers
Req.&Fav // Useless Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Spitting Image | Steve Rogers
Spitting Image Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Circus Act | Clint Barton
Yes Ma'am | All
Fav // Breakeven | T'Challa Udaku
Fav // Lay Me Down | T'Challa Udaku
Behind the Scenes | All

The Book Store | Bucky Barnes

5.2K 153 35
By palmsandsunshine

"Buck!" You called out through your apartment. Your purse fell out of your hand as you slipped your shoes on, stumbling when your balance failed you. You cursed a little until you finally regained your balance, brushing your hair out of your face.

"Bucky!"

You heard the bedroom door open. "Yes, love?"

"I'm going to the bookstore! Wanna come with me?"

He came down the stairs, pushing his sleeves up to his elbows absentmindedly "What for?"

You shrugged, grabbing your keys off the table near the door. "I finished my novel. I want a new one."

He wrapped his metal arm around your waist, chuckling at your eagerness. "It's only been a week and a half since you got it."

"I know. So this time, I'm getting two, so I won't have to go as often," you explained, placing your hands on his chest. "And I'm going to a different bookst. The library's bookstore is out of good novels."

He nodded. "I'll come with you."

You slipped out of his arms and opened the door to the apartment, smiling widely. "Great! I heard there's a bookstore that just opened on eleventh street! I wanna check it out."

He nodded, making sure his metal arm was hidden behind his back, and the sleeve was pulled down as far as it could go.

/

There you both stood with a smirk on your face, staring up at the store's sign. Bucky wasn't saying anything. You couldn't tell if he was in disbelief or if he had finally keeled over from old age.

You turned to Bucky. "This is my new favorite bookstore."

His eyes were wide as he stared up at the Barnes and Noble's sign.

"Who the hell is Noble?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 39.2K 190
Requests are closed! Imagines all done by me, posted on my Tumblr, @that-sokovian-bastard. Also cross-posted to my AO3 @allltimelilly. Most of my sto...
5.2M 169K 192
WINNER: Marvel Fanfiction Awards 2016 Best Imagines/Preferences/One Shots A collection of reader insert ( x reader) imagines/one-shots/fics of the Av...
304K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
28.3K 733 9
This is my preferences for the Avengers. I know there's a lot of them out there, but hopefully, this will suit your needs just fine. These will hop...