fasinating things

By mybrainexploded56

Maddie was an ordinary high school student, however she hid what she really was, a vampire. Forced into a sch... More

fasinating things
chapter 2 as if things could get worse
chapter 3 the thirst
chapter 4 day one at bloodlust
chapter 5, is she a bitch or what?
chapter 6 oh..my ..god..
chapter 7 its good to see you again
chapter 8 and now it begins.
chapter 9 what the hell is going on here?! part 1
chapter 9 what the hell is going on here?! part 2
Chapter 10 Tylers Funeral.
Chapter 11 Things are getting a lil messy.
chapter 13 date one

Chapter 12 what the fuck??

46 1 1
By mybrainexploded56

[writers note, this is going to be a little harder then usual, because my laptops broken and i have no exclamation marks..but ill copy and paste them ;D ]

Maddies P.O.V:

its been a week...give or take a few days, yet im not greiving..it seemed to last a few days. as shallow as that is, but he wasnt..the best guy out there..he is what luke so kindly calles "a dick" over and over, even when he thinks im not listening anymore.

"i swear, how could you like that guy maddie?" luke looked down at me from his tall height.

his eyes sparkled in the soft light of the room, his black hair tossled making it look like he just got out of bed, but it looked so increadbily sexy on his head. his soft lips where in a tight line that happened everytime he was over thinking or stressed.

"i dunno" i replied a little slowly.

"you dont know?" he said like i had just said "im sorry but im really a guy"

"nope...no idea" he looked down at me with his "luke is not amused face" making me giggle.

"he was a dick maddie..." he said firmly.

"do you honestly think im intrested in guys like that anymore?" i asked giving him the "how stupid do you think i am?" face.

he shut up then and turned towards the tv.

we sat in silence for a long time, sometimes i would steal glances at him, but he really didnt seem all to intrested untill i let out a sigh and got up.

"where are you going..?" he looked worryied and gave me the best puppy dog face he could master.

"i have a movie to go to" i smiled softly at him.

"do i get a kiss..?" he silently begged me looking at my lips.

i laughed "yes" and leaned down softly pecking his cheek.

-----------------------------------------

Damions P.O.V:

council meetings...will be the death of me.

i looked and pete mouthing the words "kill me"

he held in laughter watching me quietly and mouthed back "only if you kill me first"

"what?"

"only if you kill me first" he mouthed again.

i looked at him confused untill he facepalmed looking at me.

"o-n-l-y i-f y-o-u k-i-l-l m-e f-i-r-s-t" he repeated slowly for me like i was retarded.

"ooohhhhh" i said outloud making all the council members look at me.

"is there something you would like to share with us damion?" head counciler asked me as if he was spitting the words at me with disgust.

"not particully no" i replied with sarcastic humor refusing to look at the old mans blood red eyes.

"well then, can we continue?" he asked again spitting the words at me.

"if you must" i replied looking up to see his firm eyes full of dissaprovel.

"oh bite me..." i muttered under my breath but he heard it.

 He responded with a grunt and begain again with the speach of boring nothingness about how some of our vampire younglings are in danger and i found my self drifting off and the first person who came to mind was... eliza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[still damions p.o.v but most of my buttons on my laptop dont work so improvising]

i arrived home late that night, after a good scolding from the head counciler and all his little followers, except pete. sighing i finally sat down on the compy leather coutch and stared at the tv remote..on the other side of the room. being the lazy basturd i am, i decided to leave it there, and to try and relax.

i had slowly driffted off when i opened my eyes slowly to see a little danny staring at me full of fury.

"you left me at school again" he growled angerly.

"w-what..? what time is it?" i looked at him dazed.

"7pm! you left me out there for hours"

i looked into the glaring eyes of my little brother and sighed "im sorry mate it wont happen again"

"did you at least get dinner?" he asked his voice and eyes softening slightly admitting defeat.

"how mac and cheese sound?" instently his face spread out in a joyfull smile..it was his fav..at least i can remember that much.

"fantastic" he smiled and ran up stairs and had his bath as i pulled myself out of the chair shuffling to the kitchen sleepily making mac and cheese.

staring at the water intentily, i relised its a lot slower if you stare at it, since i walked away to get a drink and there where hot water bubbles all over the kitchen bench when i came back. i sipped at the beer after putting the curly pasta into the pot and cleaning up the mess. the cool tangy liquid hit my tounge dancing around on my tastebuds leaving a rather bitter after taste.

"bugger..." was all i muttered to myself as i watched the bubbles in the liquid dance taking another swig letting them do there magical pixi dance all over my tounge again and again.

threee bottels later i looked up to see bubbles everywhere again rushing to the pastas aid cleaning once again. i shuffled to the sink  and strained the pasta adding a shit tone of cheese...not the right metaphore..but it was really alot of cheese.

"danny, dinners ready" i called out to him, and he ran down the stairs and sat in his chair devouring the pasta.

for a long time the only noice in the room was danny scooping up pasta shoving it into his little mouth a few pieces missing and slipping onto the floor. his light brown hair was messy and his eyes sparkled with childish delight as he nommed on the curly, cheesy covered pasta he loved so much.

the silence didnt last as long as i would have liked it to.

"whens maddie coming home..?" danny asked timidly trying not to offend me as he looked up sadly from his giant bown of cheesy goodness.

"im not sure buddy..soon hopefully..why?" i looked at him with yet another beer in my hand..i htink i need to see someone about this.

"i just really miss her is all...she used to come in and check on me at night and tuck me in..she acts like mum used to" i moved my eyes from the table to look at my little brothers sad eyes.

i frowned and felt guilt weigh my chest down..there wasnt really much i could do to bring maddie back..but i could bring danny to maddie..at least for one day.

"dont worry danny.. you will see her soon i promise" i smiled at my little brother warmly as his face lit up and he finished off his macaroonie and i sent him to bed.

slowly i trudged up the stairs..although a vampire, i could pretend the beers had gotten to me..although they hadnt. i was pulled into maddies room by my self conciousness.

the room looked pretty the much the same..the bed was made, and most of her things where here. the room smelt sweet..just like her. i pulled the covers back and crawled slowly into her bed, her scent hit my nostrells so hard it burnt..its not the same scent, something wasnt right.

"big brother.." a sinister twisted version of maddies voice called me.."its been a long time since you have been in here."

"w-what..who are you..?" i didnt look..as stupid as that sounds im not about to look at something that smells so terrible. it could just about knock you out.

"why brother dearist..you dont remember me..?" i felt a cold dead hand on my shoulder as it gripped me tightly whispering into my ear. it was as if death its self was in my little sisters bedroom talking to me.

"i dont recall us ever meeting" a witty come back might not have been the best..but i could feel this death like beeing smile against my ear as she spun me around fast enough to break a few bones in a normal human.

her teeth where sharp and pointed..her eyes wide, dark and menacing. an evil smile streached her light pink lips. her hair cascaded around her shoulders, bags hung under her eyes, blood stained her clothes and her skin was paler then snow, apart from the red on her skin. it was maddie..but just  not her at the same time. it was the girl from that night.

no warmth came from her body..just bone chilling cold that crawled up your spin and make your body ache. her dark eyes watched me as if ready to rip my flesh open and devour me in my sisters bed.

"do you remember me now damion..? mirror mirror on the wall..whos the fairest of them all..?" she gripped my throught tight enough to break it, if i was human.

"the girl...the girl from the mirror.." i barely managed to whisper.

"well done damion.. i believe this boy deserves a round of applause" sarcasm was heavy in her dark and bleak voice.

"how did you get out...? t-they trapped you in there!" i stared at her in disbelief as another evil smile spread her lifeless cheeks.

"no damion..no they didnt, you should know better then that..why do you think there no longer here?" she watched me as i stilled..her eyes slowly filled with twisted amusment.

"a-an accident" i stuttered as i watched that dead face continue to smile.

"no damion...no accident" she continued to watch me.

"t-then what..?" i asked..but i think i already knew the answer.

"me..i happened" a hollow laugh escaped from her lips as her head leaned back while she continued to laugh.

"your just a reflection" i challanged staring at her sharply trying to keep the fear out of my eyes.

the laughter instantly stopped and i felt chills rise through my body as she fixated her eyes now full of fury on me.

"just a reflection?!" she yelled at me her composer fadeing as her grip tightened.

"you will pay for your idiocy" she growled low in her throught.

as quickly as i could i grabbed hold of her head and it felt as if my hands where stuck to the ice marble that should be skin. gripping tightly i smashed her head in the the wall causing it to shatter as if she where a mirror...along with the walls...however the floor and the door remained. slowly a red liquid substance flowed from under the door...blood. wave after wave of blood lust swept over me as the scent filled my nostrels making me bare my fangs and groan in agony as blood surrounded me.

it took me time.. untill i relised..it was there blood..

i sat up boltstraight sweat dripping from my forehead and pretty much everywhere elce as i looked down checking the room..hollow laughter could be heard from the bathroom causing me to run out of there as fast as i could... it will be a long time before i venture into that room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sorry its taken me so long to upload..rlllly sorrrryyyy ill be uploading most of my stories now..so it shouldnt take to long :D

Continue Reading