Loveless Or Beloved

By _xxpunkprincessxx_

Trish has a hard life at home after her mother's death. And her dad does not make it easier by being drunk mo... More

Invisible
New Life
Tough Luck
Family Pains
Crossed Lines
Friendly Concerns
No More
Author Note
Trust
Promises
Lost
Finding a Way Out
Hard Feelings
Unmade Deals
Cause and Effect
Not to be Told
Home Alone
Please be Okay
Comfort and Forgetfulness?
Closer
Broken Reunion
Get Away
Sweet Dreams
Forgiveness
Realization
A/N
Look Again
Continue?

Results

183 8 24
By _xxpunkprincessxx_

Christie-

My body got all tensed as the doctor came in. I shook as thoughts of losing Melissa filled my head. "Ladies, Melissa. Melissa died. The bullets hit her in between the lungs, arm and stomach. We tried all we could. I'm so sorry."

At that moment, everything around me was gone. Trish had her hand covering her mouth. She shook her head in disbelief. I fell to my knees and screamed Melissa's name. Tears falling down my cheeks. This is all my fault! I caused this. I let my own sister be alone and die.

Trish-

I didn't want to believe it. Melissa, gone? No this can't be happening! I turned my attention to Christie knowing what she  was feeling.

Later we went home and didn't see Dad anywhere. "He's probably upstairs asleep." I mentioned.

Christie didn't care. She just walked up the steps without a word. I looked at the ground letting my bangs fall, covering my face. I walked up there myself to hear something from Christie. 

She was in her room laying on her bed. "What's the point of when you caused your own sister's, own blood, death." She whispered to herself. Dried tears on her cheeks. I stepped in without her knowing. She closed her eyes.

"Christie?"

"What?" She didn't budge. Just laid there with no  emotion. She looked numb.

"Please don't do anything that you'll regret. Don't blame yourself for what happened to Melissa. It's not your fault. And please don't harm yourself. I can't lose you too. Mom and Melissa wouldn't want you to take your own life." I sat next to her on her bed. She sat up and hugged me, resting her head on the crook of my neck.

"Why did this have to happen? First Mom, now Mel. This isn't fair Trish. This route isn't fair." She closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder. I nodded and wrapped my arm around her and rubbed her back.

"It's ok. We'll get through this together. One thing we can do for Melissa, is find a way to overcome this."

"How can we leave? He sees us all the time... Well most of the time." Christie sighed. I shook my head. "When there's a will, there's a way. We're going to get out of here one day."

Christie nodded. "We'll do it for ourselves and for Melissa." She put her hand out.
"For Melissa." I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug which she returned. I notice her smile and that's what I wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...