Not to be Told

Matt-

We turned to see Trish with Maryse. "What's going on here?" Jeff asked leaning against the lockers. Maryse glared at Trish before leaving. I heard her mutter "I'll get you, Trish. You can count on that."

"You okay?" I asked. She nodded. Lita looked serious about something. Trish noticed it too. I don't know what was going on though. Trish looked at her but she smiled.

After school was over, we all headed to Jeff's and my place. "Lita what's going on with you?" I pulled Lita to a ccorner as the others went to the couch.

"What do you mean?"

"What's on your mind? Something's wrong. Come on, you can tell me."

"That same bitch called me saying that Jeff belongs to her and that I better keep Trish or what she said 'slut', away from him or else she'll make her life a living hell. I'm not helping her with her deal. She cheated on Jeff, Matt. Sucking off Randy's face and she calls Trish a slut? I bet she slept with so many guys while dating Jeff."

I watched Lita and heard everything. But Jeff never told me Maryse cheated on him. We didn't notice anyone hearing our conversation.

Jeff-

I heard everything what Lita said. Well most of it that is. That's what that phone call was all about. Lita might be right. Maryse might have cheated on me so many times and I wouldn't have known.

Matt finally found out about her cheating on me. He's usually the first person I tell but for some reason I didn't want to tell him though. I don't know. I walked back to Trish. I felt a lil nervous and off at the same time.

"Hey. Did you ask them? Wait...What's wrong?"

"It's nothing really."

Trish rose an eyebrow. Lita and Matt walked by. Trish smiled at them. "Well what was that all about?"

"Just wanted to talk to Lita that's all. Nothing much." Matt replied with his arm around Lita's shoulders. Lita nodded in agreement. They have no idea that I was there hearing there conversation.

I grew silent throughout the way. Without knowing, everyone was staring at me. I rose an eyebrow in curiosity.

"What's going on?" I was getting an awkward feeling.

"What's wrong? You seem distant." Lita asked as Trish nodded. I shrugged them off.

"Lil Bro. What's going on? You can tell us."

I motioned towards Trish. She was confused. Lita squinted her eyes. Matt cocked his head to the side. Ok they don't get it.

"Never mind." I gave up. I'll just tell them later. For some reason they didn't want to tell Trish about the call. So I was going to do the same even though I didn't want to. I don't agree, but I'll do it for now.