Realization

Amy-

The rest of us were all in the living room watching TV. The room was filled with silence. All you could hear was the voices and sound effects from the television. That was until Christie made a comment. "Guys, you do realize that Trish has been gone for a long time, right?"

I looked around the living room. The younger Stratus was right. She has been gone for a while. Trish left around 11 and it's now 4:30. As soon as that came to mind, I stood up. Looking around once more around, my face fell. "Amy, what is it?" Matt asked. I just realized. I don't think Trish told Matt.

"It's nothing. I'll go look for her." I replied calmly. "I'll go with you." I looked on the floor where Jeff was seated. I nodded and smiled a little. "Matt, watch the little one." I said before planting a kiss on his cheek. He nodded and looked at his brother. "Look after her."

"I will. I will." Jeff said after following me outside. The younger Hardy looked at me. "What is it?" I asked. He looked behind him and then at me again. "Does Matt know?" I knew he was going to ask that.

All I could do was shake my head. "I don't think Trish told him, but at this rate, Christie might tell him. Either way, he's going to find out." I stated as we got in my car and drove off. Now my attention was on Trish. Where would she actually be?

Matt-

When Amy and Jeff left, I looked at the younger girl in front of me, watching TV. "Hey Christie, what was that all about?" By the look on her face, this wasn't an easy topic for her. "You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable with it"

"No, no. I-I'll tell you." She let out a sigh and explained in a small summary of her life after her mother's death. I nodded. "I wish you guys had a better life. You didn't deserve that treatment. No one does. So do you think your father has anything to deal with your sister's long disappearance?"

She nodded. "More likely. She probably wanted to clear her head." She looked at the front door. "If anything happens to her, I'll be crushed. I can't lose another sister, Matt. Not again." She clenched her fists as her body trembled. I put my arm around her shoulder. "Hey kid, she'll be fine and I know Amy will make sure she is. I mean she did help her rescue you. And by the way Jeff likes and cares for Trish, I know he'll stop at nothing till she's safe."
Christie immediately hugged me. "Thanks Matt." I smiled and hugged her back. "No problem kid." I looked ahead and then closed my eyes. She'll be fine. I know it.