Our Moment

By Sty2Pay8Hor9Lik1Son0

****IN EDITING****Ariella and Hazellynn are living every directioners' dream. They're meeting 1D, dating them... More

Chatper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A New Beginning and Part of Your Past
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Goal for next chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not a chapter
twitter and stuff...
Chapter 37
Why we havent been updating...
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51
12.25.13
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 21

180 10 3
By Sty2Pay8Hor9Lik1Son0

Hazellynn's POV

When I heard the front door open, I turned to Arie. "Arie, I've never been so scared in my life."

She nodded shaking. "Yeah, sa-sa-same with me."

"Should we risk it all and go see what is at the front door? We have nothing better to do?" I asked shakily. Arie nodded. "We should run screaming. Maybe it'll scare whatever's their?" I kinda giggled.

We both looked at each other one last time and ran towards the front door both screaming, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" (lol)

Louis' POV

God, Simon kept us longer then I thought. A good extra 2 hours. I wonder how Hazel's doing, along with Arie. Harry explained to me what Niall had done to Arie and I'm furious with him as well. He should know NEVER to do that to a girl, EVER.

When we parked into the driveway of our flat, we piled out and walked to the front door. Liam paused. I looked at him confused. "Wait. Do you hear screaming?" Liam whispered. I paused and listened. I indeed did hear screaming.

"Yeah, I do. Do any of you hear it?" I asked Niall, Harry, and Zayn. They nodded. "Fuck! Hazel and Arie!" I yelled pushing the door open. It was completely quiet until I heard loud crying whispers. We piled through the door one by one and looked to the left, then right, then straight and saw nothing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I suddenly heard. It kept coming closer to us. Then I spotted Hazel to the left and Arie to the right barging towards us. I gasped.

Hazel paused and gasped. She looked at me for a second then making a face that means she's gunna cry. She ran into my arms and indulged me into a tight hug as she whimpered into my chest.

Harry's POV

When Louis opened the door, we silently piled in one by one. We looked in all directions, but saw nothing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Escaped through the air making me flinch. I saw Arie to the right and Hazel to the left sprinting towards us screaming. When Arie saw me, she immediately froze and gasped before she pulled me into a tight bear hug and her cries came out.

I looked at Louis and he shrugged. "I don't know." he mouthed. I looked back at the other lads and they also mouthed, "I don't know." I was confused onto why they were screaming and barging towards us.

I pulled Arie away from the hug and lifted up her chin and looked into her sharp crystal brown eyes. She sniffled. "Arie, love, what's wrong?" I tried to say as calmly as possible.

She looked up at me, her face was cherry red from crying. She sniffles again and looks over at Hazel.

"Hazel, you tell the lads, I'm bad at explaining and you're the one that heard it first." she mumbled.

Hazel nodded and looked up at Louis. I kissed the top of Arie's head.

Hazellynn's POV

Louis was hugging me in his arms, I haven't felt so relaxed. I sniffled and told the lads what happened when they left.

Their mouths fluttered open. "Hazel, your back, is it better?" Louis asked I nodded. "Good. I was so worried about leaving you." I smiled.

"Wait, so you guys didn't call us when this happened?" me and Arie both shook our heads. "But why not? We would of been on our way back in a jiffy." Liam spoke.

"We thought that we could deal with it, and we didn't want to bother you at your meeting." I spoke up.

Louis pulled me away from the hug and lifted my chin. "Love, I wouldn't care if you would of called me in a middle of the meeting, I would do anything for you." he said sweetly. I blushed with a smile. I mouthed, "I know." I placed my face in the palm of his hand and smiled reluctantly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Niall's POV

When Arie indulged Harry into a tight hug, I couldn't help but be jealous. I mean, I miss her comforting warm hugs, I do. Why did I have to break her heart? I never wanted to but something told me to. If I could take back what just happened this morning, I would most definitely undo it all and start over. I do love Ariella, I really do, but also my feelings came back for Ellie as soon as I saw her at the carnival. I've had feelings for Ellie since I was 10. I was just too shy and scared to tell her how I really felt about her, feeling wise.

FLASHBACK

Ring, ring, ring

My phone rang and I picked up and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Niall. Can you come by the park later tonight?" Ellie said through the phone.

"Yeah sure, what for?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just need to tell you something-important." she said a little shaky.

"Oh alright. I'll be their around 8." And just like that, she hung up.

I was really confused to why she needed to talk to me. Yet, I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, she was going to talk about how she felt about me. The thought came to me and I knew that know is the perfect time to tell her that I love her and I want her to be mine.

(8pm at night)

I walked to the park and I saw Ellie sitting on top of a picnic table with her head down. I smiled and walked over to her. "Hey, El." I said putting my hands in my pockets.

She looked up and smiled. "Hey, Ni." she giggled.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked sitting down on the picnic table beside her.

She sighed and looked back down. "Um, I think you've noticed that I've not been myself lately, correct?" I nodded. "Yeah, I've been stressed and depressed." she pulled her hair behind her ear and looked up at me.

"Yeah, I have noticed a different person in you lately. Why?" I asked my eyes narrowed.

"Well, remember when a couple months ago, that girl started bullying me?" she asked her voice cracking a little.

"Yes! I told her to stop it." I growled.

She giggled. "Yeah, she hasn't stopped. She bullies me behind your back when you're not watching." she sniffled.

What? Wow. Now I feel stupid for not thinking that. Ouch. "Wow, El, I'm so sorry. Do you want me to do anything to help?" I asked and she immediately shook her head and wiped a tear away. "But she'll keep bullying you! Do you want her to keep doing it?!" I asked a bit intense.

"No, no. I just don't think I can take anything anymore. Niall, I'm getting weak." she yelped.

"No! No, El! You're strong! You can beat this agony! I believe in you! Trust me-trust yourself that you can do this." I was getting to the point where I was chocked up.

"No, Ni. I can't. I've tried and failed." she chocked.

Tears were streaming down my face. She saw and gave me a big hug. Now I have to tell her exactly how I feel cause if I don't, something bad will happen.

"Ellie, can I tell you something?" I added. She nodded. "I've been meaning to tell you this since the first time I've met you. Ellie, I lo-" her phone rang.

"Hello? Yeah..okay...yes. Okay. Bye!" she hung up an looked at me with a sad look. "Sorry Niall but my mom needs me home. Can you tell me another time?"

"Yeah, I guess so..." I slowly said as she jumped off the picnic table.

"Alright thanks! See you later!" she yelled. And just like that, she vanished. I sat their for a couple minutes thinking about her and how she can't take the stress and depression anymore.

"I know her, she won't do anything to herself, she's too strong. She can get through this." I whispered to myself as I walked home.

(The next day)

When I woke up, I was still sad from what happened last night, but the good thing is, I get to tell Ellie what I wasn't able to tell her last night. I climbed out of bed and got ready for school.

I arrived at school a little earlier than I usually do. I skidded through the hall to get to her locker. Once I got to her locker, she wasn't their. I went to first period, Science, she wasn't their, next period, gym, wasn't their. Lunch, wasn't their. Math, History, English, wasn't their. After school I decided to go to her house.

Just as I was about to knock on her front door, I noticed a paper folded on the porch table. I grabbed it and turned it over.

To: Niall

I gasped and unfolded the note. It read:

Dear Niall,

I can't do this anymore, I've told you last night but I'm saying it again. I hate being bullied, I hate being made fun of, I've lost my friends but I haven't lost you. When I got home last night, my mom told me to go to bed. I did as told but I couldn't sleep. I lied awake for hours just thinking about everything that has happened throughout my life. I remember when I first met you. It was back in the first grade, I was sitting alone at lunch and you showed up and introduced yourself to me. And ever since then, we've been best friends, practically like brother and sister. You were like my guardian, protector, my older brother. You helped me through the rough times and you were always their to make me laugh when I was sad. We did everything together. When I said that I couldn't do something, you'd say yes you can, you can do it, you can do anything, trust me, trust yourself. I trusted you and I would end up being able to do it even when I told myself that I couldn't. You are my life, Niall, my savior, my world. I need you more than anything. I would look up to you. Remember in third grade when we had to make a speech in front of the class and I messed up and everyone laughed and made fun of me? You stood up and joined me and gave a speech saying that nobodies perfect, everybody messes up. How would you like it if you were up here and you messed up and everybody laughed at you? How would that make you feel? The whole class went silent. Then one person stood up and clapped along with the whole entire class. You would make a fool of yourself to make me happy and laughing. That day will be forever in my memory. But for right now, I can't deal with anything. I've decided to go my separate ways. Please don't try and find me. I need to be on my own for a while. When I'm ready, I'll come back for you. I promise. But as of right now, goodbye. Remember me always like I'll always remember you...Niall.

Love,
Ellie Goulding

I didn't notice that I was crying when a tear fell from my face and onto the note. I got up and walked back to my house hoping that one day, I'll see you again.

END OF FLASHBACK

**********************************************************************

Authors Note:

So what do you guys think of this chapter? Very emotional? It was for me and I was writing it.

So do you think Niall feels bad about breaking Arie's heart? Comment your thoughts.

Who's your favourite couple?

Follow Morgan on twitter:

@Louis_Princess1

Follow Britney on twitter:

@g_britneyg61

Thank you guys so much for 5OO+ reads, 116 votes, and 108 comments!

~Morgannnnnn(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 0 40
One Direction fanfic :) Written By: Ms_Tomlinson91 MrsLexiStyles BrittanyWilson1 COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) Thanks loves <3 Love you <...
22.9K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
1.8K 42 37
I am writing this story for my little sister...she loves with One Direction. Anyone who reads this and don't like it too bad...then don't read it..bu...
295 6 42
"THEN WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME? Did you find Taylor girl prettier than me? You know what? I poured my heart out to you telling you how my h...