Wait What?

Od mysilverdollar

Louise is 16 and in high school. Logan is 18 and he is in the same high school. Recently because her old high... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Book Information A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AN//
Chapter 9
AN//
AN

Chapter 5

835 17 7
Od mysilverdollar

This has officially been really strange. Like really strange. Yah know with what Kurt says maybe I do like Logan, or maybe it's just weird hormones. I'm really hoping this is a faze.

Anyways right now I'm on my bed.

Starring at the ceiling.

Breathing.

Living life.

This is boring.

It's Friday so I have nothing planned on the weekend. Well time to plan things.

Louise- What are you doing this weekend?

Kurt- Video Games.

Louise- Well that's a lie, it's actually I'm coming over and sleeping over.

Kurt- And video games.

Louise- Kurt.

Kurt- Louise.

Louise- No video games.

Kurt- But I'm on the boss level!

Louise- Well then you better finish it before 1 tomorrow.

Kurt- Ordering pizza as we speak.

I close my phone and I turn to my side. Since Tina left for college at this Dance College to follow Jimmy Junior, so I got her room. I left behind my old room and decorated this room with band posters, a tv, video games and my hamster Jenson.

Honesty in my opinion he's the cutest thing ever.

I look over at my clock and I realize it's 2 am. I sigh and I close my eyes trying to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

I wake up to the squeaky noise of Jenson running on his wheel.

Clock: 11:47

"Time for a walk Jenson?" I ask unlocking his cage and grabbing him. "Ya know I feel like you and Kurt are my only friends." Petting him I put him in his ball and I let him roam around my room as I leave to eat breakfast before Kurt house.

Groaning I walk in to find everyone else is in the restaurant. Sighing I go to the pantry to get pancake mix and I grab my phone.

Louise- Kurt you want some pancakes?

Kurt- Yes.

Louise- Hows the video game

Kurt- All nighters still up, still not beat. Been living off of pizza and coffee.

Louise- ...

Okay take a nap and I'll be over with real food.

Kurt- But the game!

Louise- No butts. Sleep child.

Kurt- Fine.

Closing my phone I mix all the ingredients together and I make pancakes, 3 for me 3 for Kurt. After eating I go downstairs with my bag of stuff.

"Mom! Dad! I'm sleeping over Kurt's house tonight!" I yell running into the restaurant.

"Louise we need you here at the restaurant." My dad says looking through the window thing.

"But dad when your old and wrinkly, I'll be here to help so I better get my fun out before I have to start."

"Bobby she has a point." My mom says as she serves a burger to Teddy.

"But Lin-"

"Louise go!" She says shooing me out of the door.

I run away laughing. I swear sometimes my parents are easy to trick. Or maybe it's just cause I'm me. Kurt lives like 10 minutes away. Slowing my pace I start to enjoy the early fall weather. The leaves are already changing color, the crisp leave smell is in the air, I'll admit it it is my favorite time of the year.

I reach into my bag and I pull out my penny board. Over the years I've picked up the skill of riding them. The air going through my face feels nice.

Clock: 12:56

I finally get to Kurt's house, it's really big compared to mine. He lives on the street where rich people live on but he argues being rich. His dad has his own company I think he sells metal stuff I don't know, his mom on the other hand is a lawyer, so she earns a lot of money.

I go up to the door and I start to block violently, his mom and dad are away on vacation cause they "work too much" and I think they'll be back next week. "Kurt open the door I have food!" Hearing grunts from the door and the door opens ad there is a very tired looking Kurt with his hair in a mess. "Awh did you stay up?"

"I blame you." He mutters moving out of the way so I can get inside. "Where's the food?"

"Right here." I hand him Tupperware with the pancakes in it.

"Thank you."

"Kurt."

"What?"

"Take a nap."

"But-"

"Sleep I'll just take Jenson and Will out to the park and I'll be back around 3."

Oh did I mention Kurt has two little twin brothers that are 10. Jenson how you wanna say he's the "bad boy" in the family, doesn't listen to anyone, well except me. Back in whenever ago I came over and there was an old shed in the woods, I went in and found a raccoon ready to attack and I grabbed the nearest thing nearby and since it was a shed there were tools so there was a crow bar and I hit the raccoon on the head knocking it out. Ever since Jenson has tried to do what I do and ignores Kurt which I find extremely funny.

Kurt's other brother Will is like a lost puppy, or in other words monkey see monkey do. He tried to be like Jenson and I find it adorable. Jenson has brown hair and Will has a dirty blonde, when will found out he cried a lot wanting to look like his brother, but now it's mainly Jenson friends are Will friends, whatever sport Jenson does Will does, Jenson's getting a haircut so is Will. Personally like I said I find it adorable but Jenson finds it annoying at times and Kurt thinks it's funny.

But besides them Kurt also has an older brother who's a grade above us, Jackson or as he likes to be called Jack. It's great cause half the time he'll hang out with us and make fun of Kurt with me and the other half he'll just not bother us. If I'm being completely honest he is cute, and I know I ever say this stuff. But his side swept brown hair and he has a six pack, not to mention he plays football and basketball.

So while Kurt lies down on the couch watching whatever I go upstairs to get everyone. The closest room to the stairs is Jenson and Wills, yes they share a room which honestly isn't that surprising. Softly, but not that soft I knock on the door and Jenson opens the door. "Louise!" He jumps up and hugs me.

"Hey Jenson, ya wanna go to the park, you me, Will and Jack?"  

"Yah! 'll go tell Will be out in a minute."

"Okay I'm gonna go tell Jack." I walk across the hallway skipping and I get to his room. "Jackkkkk come on were going to the park." I yell less calm.

"But I don't wannaaaa." I hear him groan from the other side of the room.

"Ah come on suck it up." I yell slamming his door open only to find him shirtless and on his bed with his video game controller and with pockey in his mouth. "Uhhhhhhh." I just kinda stand there starring.

"Do I have to go?" He asks returning his attention to his video game.

"Yes." I quickly say slamming the door and walking out, the park next.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I KNOW I SHOULDN'T HAVE AN EXCUSE SO I'M JUST NOT GONNA EXPAND ON THIS. BUT SCHOOL IS ENDING AND VOLLEYBALL ENDED AND SO DID BIG TESTS AND YEA. BUT AFTER SCHOOL END (JUNE 17TH) I WON'T UPDATE FOR 3 WEEKS BECAUSE I'LL BE IN THE PHILIPPINES WITH MY COUSINS AND AUNTS AND UNCLES AND GRANDMA. SOOOO YEA I'LL TR TO UPDATE SOON THANK YOU FOR READING.

- Rena-is-sance

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

126K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
186K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...