Don't You Remember? (Nathan S...

Par jaythanrules

"Amelia, you're awake!" He yelled. You could hear the excitement in his voice. Within seconds his arms were w... Plus

Chapter 1 - Don't You Remember?
Chapter 2 - What Happened?
Chapter 3 - Going Home
Chapter 4 - The Boys
Chapter 5 - Different Rooms
Chapter 6 - Sleepless Night
Chapter 7 - Familiar Surroundings
Chapter 8 - Studio Day
Chapter 9 - I Was Just Wondering?
Chapter 10 - My Day With Jay
Chapter 11 - What Did He Do?
Chapter 12 - I Know
Chapter 13 - You What!?
Chapter 14 - What Now?
Chapter 15 - Let's Start Packing
Chapter 16 - Not Again
Chapter 17 - Why Me?
Chapter 19 - Emily Jones
Chapter 20 - Busted
Chapter 21 - Back To London
Chapter 22 - Positive
Chapter 23 - Why Won't You Tell Me?!
Chapter 24 - Are We Keeping It?
Chapter 25 - Telling The Boys
Chapter 26 - Could This Be Love
Chapter 27 - We're Having A Baby!
Chapter 28 - Do You Want Me?
Chapter 29 - Moving Out
Chapter 30 - My Chance
Chapter 31 - Nathan Got Drunk
Chapter 32 - How About I Take You Out?
Chapter 33 - Jay Moves In
Chapter 34 - Black
Chapter 35 - The Hospital
Chapter 36 - Exposing Jay
Chapter 37 - Patching Things Up
Chapter 38 - One Night Stand
Chapter 39 - He Hates Me
Chapter 40 - Out With The Lads
Chapter 41 - Dubai Jazz Festival
Chapter 42 - Tour Rehersals
Chapter 43 - Like A Bright Emerald Jewel
Chapter 44 - The Tour Begins
Chapter 45 - It's Time
Chapter 46 - So Close But So Far
Chapter 47 - It's a...?
Chapter 48 - I'm Afraid It's Bad News
Chapter 49 - But I Love Her
Chapter 50 - Guardian Angel
Chapter 51 - Glad You Came
Epilogue

Chapter 18 - Gloucester

1.7K 38 3
Par jaythanrules

Amelia's P.O.V.

I decided to sleep for the rest of the journey to Gloucester. I think I must've really needed it considering I actually woke up in someone's bed. I opened my eyes and looked around. It looked like a teeneage boys bedroom. I was taking in my surroundings when I heard the door open. I looked over to see Nath stood there with two mugs in his hand.

"Hey, you're finally awake!" He smiled. "You fell asleep in the car and I didn't wanna wake you so I carried you in and brought you up to my old room. I also brought in your suitcase for you, it's next to the bed."

"So this is your room then?" I asked whilst propping myself up and sitting against the headboard of the bed.

"It sure is, we've had some really good times in here from when we were growing up here in Gloucester." He said and passed me one of the two mugs he had in his hand.

"Like what?" I asked, wanting to know more because you never know, it could help jog the old memory.

"Like the time when we had our first movie night and I insisted on watching a scary movie but you didn't want to but in the end you gave in. It was so funny, you got so scared you ended up throwing a bowl of popcorn on the floor and then you curled up under the blanket." He laughed at the memory.

"I think-" I paused.

"You think what?" He asked slightly confused.

"I think I remember that!" I said, excitedly.

"You do?" He asked, sounding just as excited as me.

"Yeah I do! Didn't we end up going downstairs and staying on the couch because I was too scared to stay in here?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Yes! That was it! And we ended up staying up all night watching Family Guy and American Dad." He replied.

"I remember that too!" I laughed.

"If I'd have known bringing you to Gloucester would help your memory this much I would've brought you here a month ago." He chuckled.

The room went silent as the laughter died out. I downed my tea as did Nath. He then took my empty mug from me and walked to the bedroom door.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"That depends, where we going?" I asked.

"Downstairs, so you can re-meet my mum, Jess and Phil." He replied.

"Oh yeah, I'll be down in a minute, just let me get changed, I don't really want to re-meet them in the clothes I've slept in." I giggled.

"Okay well, we'll be in the kitchen, when you get to the bottom of the stairs it's on your left." He winked, as he walked out.

I got off the bed and walked around it to the other side where my suitcase was. I took out some simple, black skinny jeans and an oversized, grey, minnie mouse jumper. I got changed out of my dirty clothes and put the other ones on before making my way over to the bedroom door. I opened it and walked out onto the landing. I looked around and saw the stairs were straight ahead of me. I started to walk down them and remember what Nath said, about going left to get the kitchen.

Nathan's P.O.V.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

"That depends, where we going?" She asked.

"Downstairs, so you can re-meet my mum, Jess and Phil." I replied.

"Oh yeah, I'll be down in a minute, just let me get changed, I don't really want to re-meet them in the clothes I've slept in." She giggled.

"Okay well, we'll be in the kitchen, when you get to the bottom of the stairs it's on your left." I winked as I walked out.

It felt good to be back in Gloucester, even though it hadn't been that long since we were here last. I think Amelia and I last came here just before I performed at the Capital Summertime ball. After that well, after that was Amelia's accident so I had to stay in London with her. A month later and we're back. I wasn't sure for how long this time though, it all depended on when I found a place for us. I was going to get us a place back in London because of the band. But right now I wanted to be as far away from them as possible. Especially Jay. I just needed a break and some time away to get my head around all this shit Jay had caused.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mum was cooking something and Jess was helping while Phil was sat at the kitchen table reading the newspaper.

"Morning." I said as I walked over to sink and placed the mugs in there.

"Morning love." Mum said. "How was sleeping on the couch?" She asked.

"It wasn't too bad, I just don't get why I wasn't aloud to sleep in my own bed with my girlfriend though." I said as I pulled out a chair to sit at the table.

"Because I'm not having any 'funny' buisness." She replied.

"Funny buisness? What's that supposed to mean? You mean sex?" I laughed and so did Jess. Mum must still think me and Jess are 5. She just sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yes that's what I meant, but the rule still stands. You two aren't to stay in the same bed together while you're under my roof." She said. "Anyway, where is Amelia?"

"I'm here." I heard Amelia's voice and everyone turned their heads towards the kitchen door to see Amelia stood there. I smiled as she stood there blushing. She's so cute when she blushes.

"Amelia!" Jess squealed running over to her and pulling her into a hug. Jess and Amelia had always been close which I thought was cute and even though right now, Amelia couldn't remember Jess, I loved how she hugged her back like she'd known her for years which she had, but you know, she can't remember.

"Jess." Amelia squealed back. Jess eventually pulled away and looked up towards Amelia.

"Do you remember me?" Jess asked.

"Kind of." Amelia replied with a smile which Jess returned as she nodded and walked over to take a seat at the table next to Phil.

"How have you been darling?" Mum asked Amelia as she pulled her into a hug too.

"I've been good, Nath's been taking care of me." She laughed.

"Well it's good to see you again." Mum replied and pulled away so she could finish cooking.

I got up and walked over to her and took her hand, pulling her towards a seat next to me at the table. As she sat down Phil looked up at her from his newspaper.

"Morning." He smiled

"Morning." She replied. It's not that Phil and Amelia didn't get on, it was just always a little bit awkward between them.

Not too long later the conversations got flowing. It was mainly just mum, Amelia and Jess who were talking. I just kind of sat back in my seat and listened. It made me happy that Amelia got on so well with  my mum and Jess.

"Breakfast's ready." Mum said as she placed several plates down on the table. She had made a full english breakfast because that's what she always made whenever I came home after being away. We finished eating and I voulenteered myself and Amelia to wash up and everyone else went into the living room. I only did it so I could talk to Amelia on her own for a bit.

"So?" I asked as I dried the plates Amelia had washed and placed on the draining board.

"What?" She asked as she continued to wash up.

"How was it?" I said.

"It was actually O.K. I expected it to be awkward but it felt like I was a part of the family." She giggled.

"That's because you are." I said as I put away the last plate she had washed and walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She put her head back on my shoulder leaving her neck exposed. I began to kiss her neck and she let out a small moan.

"Nathan." She said.

"What?" I asked as I continued.

"Stop. Maybe later." She replied.

"Actually, not later." I said as I spun her around so she was facing me.

"Why?" She asked sounding confused.

"My mum has this stupid rule that we're not aloud in the same bed while we're under her roof which is why I had to sleep on the couch last night." I told her.

"Oh." She said. "Well I don't wanna brake any of your mums rules."

"Come on, let's go join the others in the living room." I said as I took her hand to lead her there.

I walked into the living room to see my mum, Jess and Phil all sat on the three-seater couch meaning the only seat left was the arm chair. Me and Amelia looked at each other before racing over to it.

"It's mine!" I shouted while laughing.

"You wish Sykes!" She shouted back as she jumped into the seat, beating me.

"Better luck next time." She winked.

"It's okay, I know where I'm gonna sit." I said.

"Where's that then?" She asked.

"Right here!" I said as I jumped onto her lap causing us to burst out in fits of laughter.

"Okay, Okay, you've had your joke now get off me Sykes." She giggled. I stood up and so did she. She let me sit down and then she sat back down on my lap.

We spent the rest of the day cuddling watching movies with my family. It actually went pretty fast because before we knew it, it was 11:30.

"Right come on, Jess, Amelia off to bed." Mum said as she stood up from the couch, which was going to be my bed for the night. Again.

"Night." Amelia said as she gave me a quick kiss and then stood up from my lap.

"Night babe."I replied as I stood up too.

My mum and Phil went up to bed about five minutes after Jess and Amelia leaving me downstairs on my own. I went and got the spare blanket from the cupboard under the stairs and laid out on the couch with it. This was ridiculous. I should be aloud to stay in my own bed and this couch was incredibly uncomfortable. I just wanted to lay with Amelia and hold her in my arms as she slept on my chest. I smiled at the thought. That's when I decided to do something about it.

Amelia's P.O.V.

I laid in Nath's bed unable to sleep. I could only sleep when I was laid with him. Although I loved and respected Karen, this rule was stupid. It wasn't like we were going to do anything. I sighed and rolled over so my back was against the rest of the room. The thought of Nath's arms around my waist made me smile but my thoughts were interupted by the creek of an opening door. I laid there queitly and listened. That's when I heard feet being dragged across the carpet towards the bed. I then felt the bed going down behind me and the blanket being lifted as they got into the bed. Then two arms suddenley made there way around my waist pulling me closer to their body. I smiled. I knew it was Nath.

"I love you." I heard him say as he kissed my neck. I turned around so I was facing him.

"I love you too." I smiled. I watched as a huge grin made it's way onto his face.

"I thought you were asleep." He said.

"You know I can't sleep without you." I said as I snuggled into his chest.

"Well I couldn't sleep without you either." He said as he pulled away and placed his hand under my chin forcing me to look up at him. I smiled and bit my lip. He looked down at my lips and seconds later his lips were pressed against mine. The kiss was long and passionate but we soon pulled away breathless. I placed my head back on his chest as he drew patterns on my back with his fingers like always.

"Nathan?" I asked.

"Yes?" He said.

"Tomorrow, can we go to my mum's grave?" I asked.

"Of course we can." He said as he leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you." I smiled. I moved closer to him if that was even possible and I felt his arms tighten around my waist. It wasn't much later 'til I'd fallen asleep with a smile plastered on my face at the thought of visiting my mum. I couldn't wait.

Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait... My laptop is broken so I can't really write as often as I would like. I had to borrow my brother's to write this and I only did it because he's not home, if he caught me... He'd kill me xD

So I'm trying to update whenever I can but I don't know when that's gonna be so that's why this chapter is really long.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment! It means alot, thank you ^.^

Love Chloe :)xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

363K 13.8K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
1K 42 14
A love story started with an accident. He loved him but didn't know how to tell him. He writes it down in his diary but didn't get the chance to giv...
2.6K 222 50
"Lia listen to me!" I hear Henry's voice. He probably heard my screaming after I left but I can't respond. It hurts so bad. He touches me and I screa...
588K 37.1K 49
Imagine that you go to bed tonight and in the morning you wake up to find that four years have gone by. That's exactly what happened to Cassie Clark...