Falling For The Bad Boy

Oleh Amaya_Shada_Malik

Andy Love is the good girl. Sure she does her homework, hell she's smarter than the teacher with all the work... Lebih Banyak

Falling For The Bad Boy
Moving Back
First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..
Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!
Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!
Do you really need your intestines?
Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn
Cake Boners and Wall Punches
This Ring Is My Circus
Bananas dipped in Pickle Juice
Where's my spoon!?
What happened to your face?
Guys... She's not laughing.
Wha?
Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.
Seducing My Potential Killer.
Café Mama!
When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?
Norman!
Well This is Embarrasing.
Im Freaking Out.
We Are Ghosts!
Will I Ever Get That Back?
I Heard Party and Immediately Started Grooving
Lets Talk About Our Feelings
Boyfriend, You Are So Stupid.
Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?
Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.
Both Doors?
Your Timing is Impeccable
Epilogue: Pool Pie

Leave It To Sylvia...

6K 143 24
Oleh Amaya_Shada_Malik

Ohemguys! A forealsies thing I need to talk to you about! It's been bothering me for a while and I just need your guys' input on it. So when I started this book I had this whole idea of the cliche smart nerd and the hot bad boy but more of an Amaya version, well as I started to write more ideas popped into my head and well, reading it now, Dylan doesn't sound like a bad boy and soon into the story, Andy will seem waaaaaay more bad ass than Dylan... So what do you guys think about me switching the title!. I promise I will have it be like the same...? And I will hopefully be writing an actual bad boy book because I'm obsessed with bad boys. Like creepily obsessed. There's no bad boys at my High School, that I know of yet.. So I'm actually depressed): but don't worry! I will be Ayy okay! I just shopped all day with Savi! My legs hurt! My football team won our homecoming game! Yah roccori are losers! We won! Err so yup. Please comment and tell me what you think for the title! I feel like I'm giving people the wrong impression of this book now... Arg. Clueless. Well erm potatoes! And I love you!

------------------------------_-------------

God. I think we have been driving for like hours! And we haven't said anything the whole five hours! Six hours? Seven? I dunno. Lots of hours. Gah we still aren't talking! Time to break the ice.

"Dylaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!" I groan.

"Whaaaaaaaaat?" he groaned back.

"How long has it been!?" I ask wanting to cry. It's been so looooooong..

"Like ten minutes." he said like I was ridiculous.

"Yah okay liar, it's more like ten hours!"

"No... It's been ten minutes."

"Whatever... Your face has been ten minutes."

"What the fuck? That doesn't make sense..." Dylan said trying to fake a offended face and hiding a smile.

"Neither does your face but I have to put up with it! Ooooooooh nice burn girl!" I high fived myself and laughed a bit.

"Did you just congratulate yourself? Are you alright?"

"Hey don't be jelous because I had a good burn and you didn't!"

"It was a horrible burn. Like your mom!" he said with a smirk on his stupidly sexy face.

"Really? A comeback war? Don't even start with me. Guys aren't as hot when they cry because of a girl and with that face, you need all the help you can get!" ooh. That's what the whigga gets for smirking at me!

"That's not what your mom said last night!" Dylan said equally proud of himself.

"This coming from the poster child of abortions?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't get that, I don't speak idiot." he did not just call me an idiot!

"You did not just call me an idiot!" I voiced. Dylan just shrugged his shoulders and said,

"Do pigs fly?"

"No...."

"Well, they do when you push them out of a plane."

"Your a dork! You make the guys on jackass look like Einstein." ha yah come on Dylan try to beat that! It was a good one, I admit it to the world! I admit it to the universe! I admit it to-

"Your beautiful." Dylan said out of nowhere. What the fuck!? We are doing a war! Not pampering each other. Still I just blushed and looked out the window. Stupid guy for saying stupidly sweet things! It's stupid.

"I think I won." Dylan said while finally pulling into some place.

"You cheated." I grumbled while pulling off my seatbelt. He started to say something but I opened the car and got out to see where we were.

"A beach? Really? How cliche of you." I laughed.

"Are you saying you dont wanna go? Because then I can find a different place. I just heard that people like to go swim sometimes so maybe you wanted to swim? Lots of guys take girls out on dates to the beach, but you know if you don't wanna be here..."

I know I should stop his rambling but he looks so cute! And his cheeks are slightly red and he's wringing his hands and well, he just looks so adorable!

"Cause spiders sometimes get in the way and I'm pretty sure girls don't really like spiders. Or at least my Aunt doesn't. My Aunt is weird though, one time..." How the fuck did he go from the beach to spiders?

"and uncle Joey told me to get off the motorcycle before a reindeer comes and eat me." Yah, he's like a little kid right now! But I just run away from him into the little shop that's on the beach. He slowly walked behind me shaking his head at himself, mumbling things I couldn't make out.

When we walked into the store I saw an older man, that looked like he was like 60. He had wrinkles that were clearly visible and his hair was slicked back. He looked intimidating and he watched my every movement like it was the only thing keeping him on this planet.

"Hello." He said with a smile that scared the heebyjeebies out of me. His voice also sounded like he was just finishing gargling some nails.

"Umm hi" I smiled back. I went straight for the extra swim suits and looked through them. Whoa they were sluty! I mean two pieces? What is this? A strip club!? I would have to show my... Body to Dylan... I wonder if that guy has any nails I could borrow? I hear gargling them is painful.

I grabbed a colorful one with floral designs and a little frilly on the top. Then I walked up to the creepy man and lay my swim suit down. Dylan was still shaking his head and mumbling to himself. God does he not see that I'm buying a swim suit to go swimming? He needs to just breathe! I start to walk over to him so I can calm him down but I get stopped by that freaking scary voice.

"Going for a swim I see?" The cashier man said. The look in his eyes said that he really needed to start conversation. I'm really good at reading people's emotions. It was something I'd do for my past time, look up little tricks like that to know if people are lying or what they are really feeling. But off that subject, what does he want from me?

"Yupp, we sure are!" I fake smiled at him.

"Well shouldn't you be at school?" God he is nosey! Whatever he wants he won't find out from me. I keep my life on wraps.

"Nope, schools out for the day! There was something going on with the construction near by and the fumes were not to well." I lied. Blare and I are pretty good actresses because, well it's my dream, and Blare is trying to be a model so she has to keep a straight face all the time.

"Really what school do you go to? My daughter is in the same predicament right now!" Daughter? Haha yah okay bud!

"Saint Johns Prepetuary School." I smiled. No way she goes there, it's a school in Minnesota! This is the money, see if he's lying. I leaned up against the counter into and intimidating pose.

"That's exactly where my daughter, Rosie goes. Maybe you could meet her sometime, she's a shy one that girl, but she would love a new friend, and my door is always open for new friends." he smiled an uneasy smile and leaned on the counter just like me.

"Well I would love that!" I smiled exactly like he was, if not more intimidating. We stood there having a staring contest until he finally moved.

"My name is Chad by the way." he said while scanning my swim suit.

"I'm Lily, and this is my step-brother Brian." I said that last part at the same time Dylan pulled himself together and stood by me. He looked at me confused but I just ignored him.

"Nice to meet you both, your total is 14.59." he all of a sudden seemed less interested in me and he even stopped paying attention to my every move. He seemed like once I said I was some one else, he lost interest.

I handed him 15 dollars and told him to keep the change. No way was I paying with credit card so I had to fill out all my information for him to see! Even though he doesn't seem stalkerish anymore, I'm not taking my chances. Dylan and I walked out of the store and back onto the beach, which was like twenty steps away. Once we got there, I saw someone who was not suppost to be there! She was sitting on a beach chair with sunglasses on and a huge sun hat.

"Sylvia what the hell are you doing here!?" she looked over to me and smiled a huge smile.

"Andy, girl!" she shouted. I widened my eyes because the freaking stalker guy 'Chad' would have heard that! I ran to her and pulled Dylan along.

"Sylvia! I just told that guy my name is Lily because he was creeping me out! Now he knows I was lying!"

"What guy?" Sylvia said all of a sudden super serious. At that moment Chad came out of the store with his creepy smile on again. God he made me feel so uncomfortable and watched!

"Shit." Sylvia swore. "Guys get into the car, I'll be in there in a second. Leave the door open for me though." She handed me her keys, which weren't actually her keys, they were mine, and pushed us in the direction of my car. Umm. Weird...

"Sylvia, what's going on?" Dylan said.

"Get in the god damn car before I beat your ass." All of a sudden a gun shot went off. We all looked in the direction of Chad and he had a gun and a huge smile. All of a sudden Sylvia pulled out a gun too and aimed it and shot. She just barely missed and hit the store instead.

WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?

"I think I'm gonna wait in the car!" Dylan yelled while running away. Pussy. Another shot went off and I screamed.

"Me too!" I ran after him. When I saw Dylan hop in the car I was still a little ways behind. All of a sudden a bullet came at me and I'd like to say I did some sweet matrix shit but it was more like I screamed and plopped on the ground. The bullet wasnt close to me apparently. Because it hit the tree that was a couple feet infront of me. I quickly stood up and ran into my car. I openned the passengers seat for Sylvia and climbed to the back. Dylan was in the car with it already started, ready for the getaway. I honestly would have been the best choice for driving the car fast, but my hand is still hurt, very bad. God I just wanna stab it with a fork or something. Cause that'll help with the pain.. God! This situation is making me crazy!

I quickly turned in my seat to face Sylvia and I saw that she was slowly walking to the car and shooting at the same time. She was dodging all the bullets that came at her, as was he. Then right as she was at the door she shot one last time and hit him in the hand. She pumped her fist as he dropped his gun. He started cursing and she jumped in the car.

"Home." She said. Dylan stepped on the pedal and drove home. The whole time I was hypervenalating and Sylvia just sat there proud of herself that she shot a guy! Dylan was shaking his head and mumbling things again.

"What the actual fuck, Sylvia!?" I screamed all of a sudden scaring both Sylvia and Dylan.

"Damn. Pipe the fuck down will ya? I mean give me a little praise for shooting that son of a bitch!" She replied with a smile on her face.

"I'd like to know why you even have a gun!" I said. I have no idea how to even explain what I'm feeling! Im just so confused and lost and just what the fuck!?

"Long story short, I can't tell you until everyone from the family is home. Which reminds me.." All of a sudden she pulled out her phone and dialled a number.

"Hey, Laycey? Harrison found them... No I promise they will be okay... Come over as soon as you can... Yes with her... What do you mean she ran away!? Where the hell is she!? Its dangerous!... Yes I know she has gone through training but Harrison knows where Blare and Andy are, it wont be long until he finds her too!... What about John?.. He's a big boy! He can handle himself!... Then have Ricky and Michael watch him! He has a whole fucking gang! What I need is you and Jade here now! We have to explain and we cant do that without you! Its time." Then she hang up. Okay this is making me feel very uneasy!

"Who was that?" I asked. She just ignored my question. I would have asked her more but then we pulled into my driveway. She jumped out of my car and walked to my front door.

"It's locked Sylvia, here my keys are-" I stopped at the sight of her pulling out her own set of keys and openning the door.

"EWWW! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!" Sylvia yelled once she walked inside of the house. I then heard Blare scream. I ran to my front door, along with Dylan and saw Blare scrambling to fix herself.

"You better not have been having sex on my couch!" I yelled at her.

"More importantly" She said ignoring what I said about my couch. "What the hell is our teacher doing in our house!?" Speaking of Sylvia, where was she. I totally ignore her and looked around for Sylvia with everybody else following me. Blare kept yelling things at me but I wasnt paying attention. Dylan and Chase just followed like lost pup[pies. When I found her she was in my parents office. She was was messing with their computer.

"Get off my parents stuff please!" Blare yelled. Sylvia just snorted and pressed one final button. All of a sudden the book case completely flipped and instead on it were guns and weapons and gadgets.

"What the hell us going on!?" Blare screamed. Sylvia just walked up to the guns and reloaded the one she had before.

"Hola babes!" I heard Annabelle say while entering the room. "Oh my god!" She yelped.

"Thank goodness some one else is saying something! Annabelle this freaky teacher lady just waltzed in here and started to mess on our parents computer! Please get her out of here!" Blare said. Annabelle completely ignored her and walked up to Sylvia.

"Amor, is it time!?" she said.

"Yah, Harrison found Andy and Dylan at the beach, when they were suppost to be under my watch at school." She said that last part loudly at me and Dylan and I blushed and looked away. "I already called Laycey, but she said Jade ran away. She cant find her any where!"

"Some one please tell us what the hell is going on!?" Blare and I said at the same exact time.

"We can't yet. I know Laycey might be a while to get here, but we also have to find Jade!" Annabelle said.

"No need, I'm here." A voice said from behind us. We all turned to see a beautiful blonde girl that looked exactly like what me and Blare would look like if we had a baby.

"God who else is gonna come into our house!?" Blare grumbled

"Jade! What the hell are you doing here!?" Annabelle said.

"Yah, Jade you werent suppost to come yet!" Sylvia piped in.

"I know that dumb twats, but I also knew Harrison found Andy and Blare so I came as soon as I could! I wanted to tell them the story without mom." Jade said. All of a sudden Jade walked out and into the living room I assume.

"You should follow her if you want to know whats going on." Annabelle said while grabbing a gun and following Jade out, along with Sylvia. Blare and I looked at each other and then ran out of the office.

When we walked into the lving room Jade was sitting on the floor eating some ice cream out of my tub infront of the long couch, and Sylvia and Annabelle were in the love seat together. Weird... Questions for later. Because Im flipping out right now!

"Who are those dickheads?" Jade asked pointing at Dyaln and Chase while sticking another spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"Who the hell are you?" Blare asked annoyed. I was annoyed she was eating my ice cream but damn Blare, persistant! Jade just turned her head and looked at Sylvia and Annabelle.

"Hey I freaking tried to get them to go away! I totally embarrassed Andy and called her emo in front of people and everything! It kept everyone but the butt munchers away!' Sylvia said. Oh. Wow. So she calls me emo to make sure no one hangs out with me. Thanks.

"And I threatened them! A lot! They still came back! They are like their bitches! What am I suppost to do, chica?" Annabelle said.

Chase and Dylan were about to argue but I interrupted them because, well, it was true. They are like fucking puppy dogs that follow our every command!

"Why can't we have any freaking friends!?" I asked.

"Actually, I have friends..." Blare coughed. I just glared at her.

"Because it's dangerous for people to be brought into this. We didn't want anybody to die. Andy singalled herself out forever, which we were very thankful for! It was easy to make sure she didnt have any ties to people." I blushed and looked down at the ground. " And Blare, sure you have friends, but you would never really associate with them like you were close. You would talkto them like aquantences. And all the guys you were ever with, were only for the night so there were no ties for that either." It was Blares turn to look down and blush.

"Wait!" I remembered feeling uneasy. "I just became friends with a guy! His name is Trevor! Is he gonna be alright!?" Sylvia stood up and pulled out her cell phone.

"I will get some one to find him and bring him here. We dont know for sure, but I think if he were after him, he'd be doing it now." God. I really hope hes okay! I feel so freaking bad! I am pulling people into this for.. Wait what did I do thats so wrong?!

"So how come this guy wants to kill us?!" I asked. Blare and Chase gasped. Hahaha oh yah! Forgot to tell them that part... Was that important to bring up...?

"Some one wants to kill us!? Like with knives and guns and stuff!?" Blare asked.

"No dumbass. He wants to kill us like bologna and cheese and stuff!" Jade said. "Speaking of. Wanna make me a sandwich Annabelle?" Blare was really pissed off now.

"No she will not!" But Annabelle got up and made her a sandwich anyways. Which made Blare glare. (hehehehehe rhymed) "Who. The. Hell. Are. You!?" Blare screached.

"Yah I was wondering the same thing." I said. I felt like I needed to say something because I havent for a while. Jade laughed.

"Your the dumb one! Not me! You dont have to speak slow to me Blare Janelle Love!" Blare gasped at the fact that Jade knew her middle name. Jade just laughed again.

"Well let's see, how can I put this for you to understand? You know how you and Blare say your like each others other half or whatever?" Blare and I nodded our heads. "Well I'm like your other third!" She smiled.

"What?" Both Blare and I said. Jade groaned.

"Oh my god! Its like completely obvious! I'm your guys' sister!"

I think I need to take a seat.

So I collapsed on the floor.

Ouch. Blare came down with me.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ehh? Ehh? Its getting crazy right!? I'm happy about it at least.. I think this is long.. I took hours to write... So yah... Err. Comment! Vote! Tell your friends about this! I dunno. Just stay reading! Im desperate for readers! I feel so accomplished when I see people voted or commented or added my book to their list! Sighhhhhhh. You know what! Go be happy! Eat a ding dong! Not a real ding dong. but like... you know. Ding dong? Doorbell? Okay bye..... Wait that guy on the side is 'Chad' Or his real name is Harrison! He is played by Christopher Walken!! He scares me.. Like he is so funny in Hairspray, but I still always thought it would end with him killing everyone with his Mafia friends. I feel like theres a deleted scene I'm missing. Andy wasn't the only one who lied about her name. His name wasn't Chad it was Harrison! I hope you understood that part... Well hes over there! Creepy right..?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4K 139 44
Every story has a hero. It doesn't mean it has to be a guy or a knight in shining armour. "Heroes are overrated. I prefer saviors. Or even better sur...
2.4K 292 40
Astrid and her brother; Chance just moved into a new town. She happens to be neighbours with two boys, with one being whipped by his ex and the other...
86.2K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...