Just Right (got7 & bts fanfic)

By worldwidebunny

Things doesnt go right as we planned.we are so corrupted.all eyes were on us.suddenly he grabbed me and intro... More

Authors Note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHOR NOTE
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Authors Note
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
SURVEY😍

CHAPTER 13

1.2K 43 20
By worldwidebunny

LISA POV~

He gave back my phone.i looked at it."whats with the heart emoji". i ask curiously.

" because i want you to know that you are always in my heart.i really like you since we are in middle school but that time i am scared to tell you how i felt about you.im a jerk that time.when you left me back there,i suffered.i really miss you back there.but now i got to see you infront of my eyes.i am really happy".he said and smile to me.

I frozed.i really dont know how to react.suddenly... i feel a warm moist lips touches mine."goodnight and goodbye lis" he said with a smile.

He quickly ran to his parents car.after a few second the car is invisible from sight.

After helping my mom washing  some dishes,i walk up to my room clean up and tuck up into bed.

It was a shocking and quite happy day because i get to see my old best friend back but im still feel uncomfortable that the fact he like me.... arghhh!! stress.

"you know what kookie,you're all growned up know".i said while smilling and touching my lips like an idiot.

i set an alarm on my phone and go straight to sleep.

KRING!!!KRING!!!!KRING!!!

BOOMMMMM!!!

AUCHHHHH!!! ."stupid alarm because of u i fell from my bed!".i bursted in anger.

i rushed to the toilet...

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!

i quickly ran to my bed room."stupid cockroach!!."(lisa really hate cockroaches
).i glared at the clock."sh*t im late!".

i quickly ran to the main door. i opened the door .i was really shocked because there was a figure standing there.

"you are late,i was waiting for you for along time you know".that figure said while smirking.

-sorry for the super short chapter and super late update.
-ill be sitting for my final exam on 9-11
of october.wish me luck.
-thanks for reading

@worldwidebunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 792 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...
5.1K 219 43
High school year. 10 years have past since the trio of friends had last seen each other. Things change. Taehyung changed. His feelings stay...
249K 8.2K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
17.2K 344 36
Hi (^~^) . This is my first fanfic story and I write it by myself . I hope you all will like it . This story was a miracle that you and mark accident...