January Day

By kendalljennerfanfics

You are a friend of Justin Bieber and you move to L.A to start a project. There you will meet a lot of new pe... More

New beginnings
Party
Flirty
Subtle
Naive
Stuff
Hidden beach
Maybe
I care
After

Just ask

8.8K 223 53
By kendalljennerfanfics

That night you tell everything that happened to Mia. She understands and she's there for you, just like a friend would. Thinking things over is the right thing to do. You honestly are confused and even though you love Kendall, you need some time alone. You are still very hurt. Justin had told you to be careful because she already broke your heart once and she could do it again. Your relationship with Mia changed too. She asked you for time because obviously you love someone else... and it's not like Mia loves you but she was really into you. She told you that she needed time and that you also need time. And she is right. Mia was lovely and sweet and you two had reeeeeeeally good sex but she's not Kendall. She felt nice, but she didn't feel like Kendall. And she knew that. She wanted to stay as friends at least, but she really wanted some time alone so she could 'forget you'.

Kendall, on the other side, has been texting you non stop. You would answer some of her texts but ignore others. For example, every morning, when you check your phone, there's a message from the model saying 'Morning beautiful' or 'I dreamt of you all night' or "You are the first thing I think of when I wake up". She is really trying. And those kind of message warm up your heart; you sure want to run to her arms and kiss her everywhere. But yeah, you are still sore from your last heartbreak and you want to focus on yourself for some time.

Justin barged in your room and throw himself onto you. He gives you a big sloppy kiss on your cheek and you make a disgusted face.

"Morning, sleepyhead," He gives you a bright smile.

"What's up with you? No one is this happy this early in the morning," You try to get him off you.

"Look, I've been doing some deep thinking and..." He says excitedly. You raise your eyebrow.

"Well?"

"I want you to co-direct my new music video,"

"What?" You say clearly shocked. "I've never directed any music video and have no experience of that matter,"

"Of course you have dummy," He tells you rolling his eyes. "You make videos like all the time,"

"Yeah, but I film people and..."

"That's why you'll be co-directing with my boy Jimmy," He interrupts you. "If you don't wanna do it, I get it. But I really like your videos, and you know that because I tell you that like all the time. And I think you could be doing so much more, you have talent Y/N,"

"Okay, I'll give it a try,"

"Yes!" He says excitedly and gives you a bone crushing hug.

That week you were pretty busy in meetings and the planification of the music video. Jimmy, Justin's friend, seems to like your ideas and you get along instantly. He knows a lot about filming stuff and you both share the same passion, which is pretty good. This is actually an excellent opportunity because you'll be earning a lot of money and after this you may get a name for yourself. The crew confirmed that you will be shooting in two weeks in New Zealand and it's going to be much more of a holiday than a working day.

Some days later, close to the date of departure, you are lying on your bed, working on your computer, editing some shoots when you hear your phone buzz on your nightstand. It's Kendall. She's been trying not to call you too often because she's scared to annoy you and not respect your space, but you don't mind really.

"Hi," You say suddenly shy.

"Y/N! Hi! How are you? What are you up to?"

"I'm just editing some shoots I did, you?"

"Oh, you know, just bored to death. I'd told you I didn't work this week, right?"

"Yeah, I remember. Go out, woman! Enjoy your free time,"

"Yeah, well about that..." She says uneasy. You're expecting what's coming next. "I was wondering if you want to hang out... you know... with me... If you don't or if it's too soon I understand. We can do whatever you want,"

Well, fuck. Do you want to hang out with her? Hell yes. It's been some weeks since your last encounter and Kendall's been behaving like a gentlewoman. She never pressured you or anything, which is nice. And the only thing you don't want is to lose control. Seeing her after three weeks or so it's gonna fuck you up. You'll want to hold her hand, to kiss her, to get things back to normal with her.

"Yeah, sure. Let's gonna get something to eat?" You try your best to not sound really excited.

"Yes! I'll pick you up in thirty, is that right?"

"Yeah, see you," You hang up.

Thirty minutes? Shit, that's not alright. You have to make yourself decent and pretty. You do everything as fast as you can, trying not to mess up your make up. You are actually done in 20 minutes giving you enough time to check yourself. You look fine.

You hear a horn outside and it's obviously Kendall. You make your way to the door and spot her grey Range Rover on the road. You can feel your heart wanting to get out of your chest. You are so nervous, just like it was the first date. Okay, let's calm down. You don't need to look this nervous. Not in front of her. You approach the car and open the door. You are immediately greeted by the sight of the most beautiful woman you have ever laid eyes on. Your stomach makes a twist. Kendall's wearing a Yeezus hoodie, her black pants and some boots. Damn. She looks freaking good, as usual.

"Hey," You smile weakly. Yeah, that sight made you weak as fuck. You need to get a grip on yourself though.

"Hi," She says shyly giving you a small peck on your cheek once you are inside the car. Shit, that perfume, she smells nice. How are you supposed to control yourself around her? Yeah, that sounds really like something a 14 year old boy would say but she has that effect on you. "When are you leaving to New Zealand?" She asks you once in the road. You had told her all about the music video thing and she seemed really excited and happy for you.

"In a few days," You say looking through the windows.

"What!? Two weeks already passed?" She says confused.

"Yeah Kenny, having some amnesia I see," She glares at you.

"Is it that necessary that you leave the country just to do some shooting?" You frown.

"Duh, of course,"

"I'll miss you," She speaks. You guess she's referring to talk to you everyday, because this is actually the first time you see each other.

"But you can still talk to me though. I'm not gonna leave my phone,"

"Yeah, I know that, I'm just being a little selfish," She says arriving to the place and parking there.

You both choose a table and get ready to order. You don't talk much and it's not awkward at all. There are lots of glances and lots of talking with the eyes. She's radiant. She's different too. You can feel it. It's a better different, you would say.  She can tell you've changed too. You are more grown up, more mature. After ordering, Kendall is the one to break the 'silence' between you two.

"You look beautiful," You can't help but blush and she smiles cutely at your reaction. You just roll your eyes.

"Thanks, you look beautiful too," The model smiles brightly.

"So... I told my parents I'm gay," She blurts out.

"Yeah? How did they take it?"

"Well, they suspected it but wanted me to confirm it. Mom really wants to make it a thing for the show but I'm not sure If I want to. She says that rating will go crazy if I come out,"

"So I guess they took it fine?"

"Yeah, I even told you about us," You almost choke on your water. "They love you, relax," The brunette smiles at you cutely.

"What are you going to do with the come out thing?"

"I'm not sure yet," She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't want it to be a big deal, you know? People really don't need to come out, like, you don't go and say 'Yup, mom, dad, I'm straight' you don't do that. I hate that. I hate that liking the same sex is such a big deal and surprise to everyone,"

"I know sweetie, but that's how it is today. I'm pretty sure things are gonna change,"

"I hope so,"

You keep talking about some other things. Things feel normal. Just like the way they were before. That should mean something. Maybe you are ready to take another step and start dating again. Hell, you are even ready to marry her and have kids with her. You love her.

"What?" She tells you while biting her lip.

"What what?" You say focusing on what she is saying.

"You were staring,"

"Was I?" She nods. You blush hard again. She chuckles. "Sorry, uh, I got distracted,"

"I see," She makes a small pause. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure,"

"As long as you are comfortable with it and you are willing to tell me, otherwise it's fine, I completely under..."

"Just ask," You interrupt her.

"Mhmm, so , uh, have you heard from, you know, Mia again?" She looks so cute when she gets nervous. You raise an eyebrow at her. You never told her anything about Mia to her but she did know that you weren't hanging around anymore.

"The other day she texted me, wanted to hang out before I leave," You tell her.

"Honestly, I don't really understand your situation there... Like, what happened? Were you dating? She broke up with you? What happened?"

"We weren't dating, we were just hooking up, you know," She raises her eyebrow questioningly. "You know, like, sex, lots of it," You notice her jaw clenching. "And lots of physical affection, but nothing romantic. We did like each other but she knew I was in love with someone else. Oddly, she was really supportive. She wanted to see me happy,"

"Yeah?" You nod.

"Yeah and when everything else happened, she told me she needed to be away sometime to forget me but she still wanted us to be friends," You explain. Now you have some questions. Just a question you've been afraid to ask. "So, err, about you... Did you hook up with somebody? Like the NBA boy?" She shakes her head no.

"I already told you I fake-date him. It's something you have to do in this fucked up celebrity life. And no, I didn't hook up with anyone," You can breath again.

After finishing your meals she gives you a ride back home because you have to finish your work and then you have to go to a meeting with Jimmy to arrange the finale details of the music video. Paps are waiting for you two to get in the car, as usual. How they know where she is 24/7, you've no idea but that's fucking creepy. Once you are parked right in front of Justin's house you take the opportunity to express some of your feelings.

"You know, Kenny, I really do love you and I'd like to give us another chance. I've been thinking a lot about us and honestly I'm so in love with you, you are all I think about. I just want to start things over again. The only thing I'm asking you, if you are willing to, is to wait until I'm back from New Zealand," Kendall has teary eyes and so do you. You want to kiss her so bad right now and you are so good at controlling yourself.

"I'll wait for you as long as I have to. I love you too Y/N," Then she press her lips against yours. Sweet lips you haven't tasted for three painful weeks. You immediately kiss back, hungrily. You want to let her know how much you've missed this, how much you've missed her. I love you's are exchanged and tears are shared. This is probably the last time you'll see her until you come back from your trip. It's gonna be just for a few days that you are going but when you come to L.A. you know there's a fresh start waiting for you. You get out of the car not before pecking her lips once more and head back to the house.

New Zealand is amazing. You have a great time. This trip makes you and the crew get way closer and you are so happy that you made such good friends. The shootings are really good too. You are sure that people are going to love this new music video because honestly it is just perfect. You wish Kendall was here with you. You took a lot of pictures and in your free time you send them to her. You wish you could talk more to her though. You have been really busy and so has she, so the lack of communication is affecting you and you are missing her more than ever. You have been doing FaceTime and all but it's not enough. You need to feel her right beside you. Thankfully you will be coming back home tomorrow and even though you are sad because you are leaving such a beautiful country.

"God, I miss you so much," Kendall says through the screen of your phone.

"I know, I miss you too. I wish you were right here with me,"

"I wish that too. Honestly, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time because I know that when you get here we'll start dating again and all,"

"I know, I'm terrified too, but I guess that love makes you feel that way," She nods. "I'm gonna go to sleep now lovely, I'll see you very soon,"

"I'll be waiting,"

Finally you arrive to Los Angeles again. It's like 3 in the morning and as much as you want to go and see Kendall you know that she is sleeping and you don't want to bother her. You spot your car and say goodbye to the rest of the crew. Justin didn't go back to LA with you as he had to travel to Canada but he'll be back in like a week. You hope that by that time you have the music video ready and you can't wait to see his reaction to it. You start the engine and make you way back home. The city is so quiet at 3 A.M, so silent. You stop on a red light and look out of the window. The stars are so bright tonight. The lights of the city usually don't let the stars be seen but today is the exception.

Then everything turns black.

You feel pain. Your ribs hurt. And your head too. You try to move but you don't feel strong enough. You try moving your fingers first and you slowly manage to move your hand. You hear some voices. You try to concentrate. Kendall's sweet voice.

"When is she going to wake up?" She sounds worried. Why is she worried though? Who is she talking to? You are very confused. You feel a warm hand on top of yours. You know it's Kendall's and you want to squeeze it, but again, you don't feel strong enough.

You feel like everything is going black again, even if you had your eyes closed.

"Is she going to be alright?" That's your mom. What is your mom doing here in Los Angeles?

"Won't she have any consequences, doc?" Says your father. So you are in the hospital. What happened? Why the pain won't go away? You try to remember but you can't.

"She'll be fine. We think she will be waking up soon, we are taking away part of the anesthesia," Well, that's why everything hurts so much.

"As soon as she wakes up we will notify you," Kendall speaks.

After almost drifting back to sleep again, you start to feel more lucid. You can now move your body even though you still don't feel that strong. You open your eyes slowly. You notice you are in a hospital room, there are some weird things connected to your chest. There are so many computers surrounding you. You notice the love of your life sleeping peacefully on the chair, her head on the mattress while she holds your hand. Then you look at the other chairs and see your dad and mom sleeping too. You don't want to bother them but you are in a freaking hospital and you still don't know why. So gently you squeeze Kendall's hand trying to grab her attention. She wakes up immediately.

"You are awake," She states, tears forming in her eyes.

"What happened?" You say weakly. You parents get up from their seats and make their way over you.

"Y/N, thank God!" Your mother says relieved.

"What happened?" You ask again.

"Oh sweetie, you had a car accident," Your father explains. "Some drunk idiot hit your car and you were hurt in the process. You had a major concussion and some broken ribs, but apart from that, you are fine,"

"If you weren't wearing your seatbelt then..." Kendall says and you just squeeze her hand.

"I'm here, I'm fine. I feel good," You lie. You don't want to worry them. "How long have I been out?"

"Like 4 days but you were under anesthesia because they had to do some studies, just to check," Your mom says.

"Oh, I see you woke up. Glad to have you, miss Y/L/N.  I'm doctor Kraemer. So, Y/N, you had a car accident and suffered a concussion which we studied and thankfully everything looks perfect, but you do have 3 broken ribs. To heal those you need rest. You will be under supervision for two more days and then you can leave," You nod.

Shit, a car accident? Damn.

"How's the person who was driving the other car?"

"Just a broken leg but he still has legal problems because he was drunk," You nod.

The doctor leaves and your parents decide to give you and Kendall some privacy. They knew something. Maybe Kendall told them about you two.

"You are beautiful," You say to the model. You probably look like shit.

"Really? Flirting on the hospital, Y/N?" Kendall chuckles while some tears rolled down her cheeks. Poor thing. She must of been so stressed.

"It's not my fault that you are indeed beautiful," She blushes this time. You wipe away the tears of her face and motion her to hug you. She is so cute and careful because of your ribs. You wrap your arms around her neck and it hurts so fucking much but you don't care because her kisses are taking the pain away. She, then, rests her head in the crook of your neck and leave you soft kisses there.

"I thought I was going to lose you," She mentions. You can feel her tears on your neck.

"Babe, I'm here now, okay? That's what matters," You interwind your hands together. "After I get out of here and I get a little better I'm going to take you on a date, alright? Because I still want that,"

"Yeah, about that... I told your parents I'm your girlfriend," She says looking at you with a guilty smile on her face.

"Good, because you are," You smile and she kisses you softly.

In two days you are out of the hospital and back at home. You have to rest for about a month for ribs to heal completely. You then find out that Kendall and Justin had a huge fight about you. Justin wanted you to be at his house just as usual and he would take care of you. Kendall, on the other hand, wanted you to go to her condo because she wanted to help you as Justin was too busy.

"I can be perfectly fine on my own," You discuss with your girlfriend. Your girlfriend. It's weird to call her like that but you like the sound of it.

"Of course not, you are coming with me," You groan but agree. Your parents left to your hometown because you insisted and you promise to go to visit them soon once you are fully recovered.

Kendall's been so good to you. She's been treating you like a princess. You can't complain. Your relationship is better than ever. And things started to become more heated as time passes. Simple kisses turned into make out sessions. You loved how careful she was not to hurt you in anyway possible. She always maintained the distance so she wasn't squeezing the ribs or something. Right now, you are in a making out session. You missed this. It's a heated make out session but she is still being so gentle, if that makes sense. You break apart for a second with a silly smile on your face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She asks smiling too and giving you short kisses.

"I wanted to ask something dumb,"

"Well, ask me,"

"No, it's dumb. And I already know the answer," She raises her eyebrow at you waiting for you to continue. You roll your eyes. "I wanted to know if you can have sex with broken ribs," You feel so embarrassed right now.

"Yeah, we can't love, I already searched that," She says turning red and keeps kissing your neck.

"That's too b-bad," You say breathing heavily.

"I know, but once you are recovered I'm gonna make it up to you," She winks at you, gets up and goes to the kitchen. She is only in a tee and her panties and honestly, you've never been this horny before.

"That girl is going to be the dead of me," You think out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
97K 1.9K 31
A famous 22 year old man with Fame, Money and can get any girl he wants, decides to stay at LA and start a new life. A daughter who's mom is a mother...
113K 3.4K 40
NO SPOILERS!!!!
1.5M 26.4K 58
A series of Oneshots starring Kendall Jenner and yourself. The writing on the first chapters isn't perfect but I swear it gets better.