Dark & Wild | Park Jimin (Hia...

By JiminieChanyTae

Shin Ra Mo wanted just a normal life. When she captures Park Jimin's attention, she finds herself surrounded... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
"You're it" "I don't want to play anymore!"
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
10K views+Q&A
Send me questions
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Q&A
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
"Dark & Wild" One Year Anniversary!
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Q&A+ Summer Project Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Three *Jimin's POV**Mini chapter*

Chapter Thirteen

4.9K 227 35
By JiminieChanyTae

I had the biggest writer's block for this chapter and i'm also studying for my exams, i had one on Thursday and i still have one left for Friday. This is why i updated so late, i've been busy and it was very difficult to come with an idea for this chapter, sorry guys :(

*****

" I wonder why there are so many students in here today."

I looked up from my notebook and looked around, noticing how busy the library got in the few minutes i wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. There were indeed more students than 10 minutes ago, searching for a place to sit.

" It's getting crowded, maybe they don't have classes. Plus, i think everyone has those 2,500 words essays due soon, so maybe they want a quiet place to study for them?" i stated, smiling at Youngjae, who was sitting in front of me.

He was reading Frankenstein, one of the books for our course and he looked a bit bored. I felt sorry for him, he was a bit behind with the work for Uni, due to getting a job recently and being overwhelmed.

" You know, if you need help with your essays, i can always help you. Most of the books we're studying are canon in Western countries so i've read most of them when i was younger. I'm very familiar with them so just tell me if you get stuck, okay?" i proposed, making Youngjae smile with a relieved face, thanking me silently.

A vibration captured my attention and i looked in front of me, where my phone was vibrating and i picked it up, looking at the screen. I unlocked the screen, to see that i've received a message from an unknown number. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at the screen in confusion, not knowing that anonymously messages were a thing. I pressed on the small notification and my screen changed so i could read the message:

Unknown number: You know, you look good when you concentrate on writing. P.S: Libraries are not a good place to hide from us, we can watch you perfectly- Your friends from yesterday

I quickly turned my head to look around me, trying to find someone watching me or on their phone, texting. I scanned my surroundings, but everyone was either looking at a book or talking to their friends. I turned around back to my phone and i bit my lip, getting anxious. I pressed the side button until my phone's screen turned black, showing that it was now closed.

" If they think that they can intimidate me like this, they're dumb. They can't reach me in a public place, right? It would be too dangerous and Youngjae is right next to me, he would protect me."

" Are you okay? You seem nervous."

I looked up from my phone to see Youngjae staring at me with worried eyes and i just smiled, shaking my head.

" No, i'm just searching for Taehyung, he should be coming soon." I lied but in a way, i was hoping that he would show off soon, to help me deal with this.

" Geez, if you really find me that boring, you could just have told me." Youngjae joked, pretending to be hurt.

I smiled weakly, but in the back of my head, i was cautious at my surroundings, searching for the boys that attacked me. I started packing my stuff, shoving them in my bag and giving Youngjae an apologetic look.

" I'm so sorry, but i don't feel that well to actually stay for the seminar. I feel bad for leaving you alone, will you forgive me?" i asked, giving him a puppy face.

He just waved his hand, signaling that it's okay for me to go and after i grabbed my bag and waved goodbye to Youngjae, i walked to the staircase to go down to the ground floor. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, pressing the button so the phone will start again so i could text Taehyung to hurry. Suddenly, i felt a shoulder bump into my arm, making me almost lose balance. My phone dropped from my hand to the floor and i let out an annoyed groan as i regained my balance. I looked to my right to scold the person who bumped into me, but i was left speechless as i looked at the person in front of me.

" Missed me?"

I backed away from him, the railing digging into my back. In front of me, one of my attackers from yesterday, the taller one, was smirking down at me.

" Not really. I have to go." i whispered, walking away from him and grabbing my phone from the floor.

" Do you think I'll let you go? We still haven't talked. If you don't want me to hurt you again, you should stop and talk to me." he threatened, making me stop.

"It wouldn't be a smart idea to run from him. He's definitely faster than me and this time, i don't think he would just stop at small cuts." i thought, turning around so i could look at him.

" Just say what you want because i want to go." i demanded, trying to pretend to be calm and not scared.

" In such a hurry.. I just want to chat with you. You know, i couldn't help but notice just how much time you spend with BTS. I mean, you were the one who saved that brat from dying in the bathroom. Then our members get their asses kicked because of your noisy mind. Then, when we decide to punish you and teach you a lesson, that Jimin comes to save you and now you have that weirdo as a guardian dog. Just who are you to make the bad, blood-thirsty Bangtan act like this?" he asked, coming closer to me to look me in the eyes. His gaze was fixated on me, curiosity showing in his eyes.

" A girl that just happens to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time, quite often. I'm just very unlucky." i answered, making him lower his head and chuckle. He started pacing from side to side, a hand on his chin as he looked like he was thinking about something.

" Funny, but i think you're more important than that. I believe that you're one of the boys' personal toy." he paused after each word of the last sentence, taunting me. " Is it your guardian dog, Taehyung? Or is it Jungkook?" he stopped in front of me, tilting his head and then snapping his fingers, pretending to have thought of something. " You know what, no. I actually think that Jimin is the one you're sleeping with. Not a bad choice, but you could do better."

I puffed, rolling my eyes at him. I was just getting annoyed by his smug attitude and i just wanted to get out of here as fast as i could.

" Look, i told you. I just happened to be caught in whatever is going on between your group and his. If you guys would leave me alone and just let me live a boring, stressful student life, everything can go back to normal. So... goodbye." i ended, hoping that he would just let me leave.

I turned my back again and continued my way to the ground floor, but my hand was grabbed and an arm pushed me into the wall. I closed my eyes and groaned in pain from the impact and i slowly opened them, to see his face contorted in anger as he pressed his hand to my neck.

" Listen, you don't decide what's going on here and you won't talk like that with me. I killed bitches for less than that so you better shut your mouth and listen. You'll do whatever i ask you to do, understood?" he threatened again, his hand pressing harder, making it harder for me to breathe as he almost choked me.

" I don't think she will do that." a voice said from above us.

He turned his head and i followed his gaze, a couple of steps above the step we were sitting on. I would have breathed in relief if i could breathe as i saw Taehyung going down the few steps separating us. He put a hand on my attacker's shoulder, glaring at him with the scariest look. I've never seen Taehyung looking so scary, but i was in tears as i was finally released from the strong grip. I fell on the ground, putting a hand to my neck as i took deep breaths and coughed. Tears were spilling from my eyes because of the burning feeling that hurt my lungs and neck. I looked up as i heard Tae growl threats at the boy, who was just smiling at him. Taehyung pushed him away, almost making him fall down the stairs. I watched as he left and i jumped in fear as i felt arms around me, but i just calmed as i saw that it was Taehyung.

" Relax, you're okay, you're with me." Tae comforted me, rubbing my back.

" Tae, i'm sorry. I shouldn't have left, i should have waited for you to come." i buried my head into his shoulder, waiting to calm myself down.

We stayed like that for a while, him holding me as he waited for me to be ready to go.

~~~~~

The sound of the door being hit repeatedly woke me up, making me jump from my bed in confusion. Everything was a bit fuzzy as I just woke up, but i moved from my bed to the floor, grabbing the knob and opening the door. I tried to open my eyes fully, but due to my sleepiness, i found it a bit difficult. I looked in the hallway, groaning as the bright light made my eyes hurt.

" Are you drunk or anything?" the boy in front of me said, annoyance obvious in his voice.

" No, i was just sleeping until you woke me, Jimin." i murmured, resting my head against the door frame.

Jimin just sighed and dragged his hand through his hair and i knew he was mad by the way his body tensed.

" Why are you here and what time is it?" i asked, opening the door fully to let him enter my room and closing it after he stormed in.

" Well, i don't know," he started in a sarcastic tone, "maybe it's because i fucking tried to call you seven times and you weren't answering so i panicked, thinking that something happened to you again! Why do you have a phone if you can't fricking answer it?!?" he shouted at me, making me take a step back in shock.

" Sorry, Taehyung walked me home and i just stayed here ever since. And my phone is shut because i got a weird message and i didn't want to receive more of them. I guess it slipped out of my mind to open it back." i explained, going to pick my phone from my nightstand. The phone was still closed after i dropped it, since the battery fell out and i didn't bother to restart it.

" What message? Did it happened after that boy attacked you or before?" Jimin asked, walking towards me to look at my phone.

" Before, it's just a threat. They were watching me in the library. See?" i showed him the message, letting him stare at it for a bit as i went to sit on the bed.

" And if you knew they were there, why didn't you call someone? Me? Or Taehyung?" he scolded me, making me feel dumb for not doing exactly that.

" I was.. nervous. Jimin, i don't know how to handle these things, i'm not you. I don't have experience with death threats and gangs and whatever."

" Just be careful. I don't want your death to be on me. I have enough of that already."

That really made me feel bad, making him worry about me like that. My shoulders fell and i gave him an apologetic look.

" I'm sorry, Jimin. It's my fault for being careless."

He just nodded and gave my phone back, looking a bit calmer than before. I deleted the message and checked the time, gasping at the late hour.

" It's 2 in the morning. Jimin, do you realize how late it is? And you came this late, to check on me? I'm so sorry."

Jimin just shook his head, already heading to the door and i got up from the bed to follow him. He opened the door but i didn't want him to leave just like that.

" Ya. Isn't it too late for you now? It's dangerous out there, the way to the house is a bit far... I don't think you should go." i argued, feeling worried for him walking at this hour, in the dark.

" I think you are forgetting the fact that i also live here in the dorms. Just one floor above you." Jimin reminded me, a small smile forming on his face.

I blinked stupidly as i realized my mistake and lowered my head, laughing awkwardly.

" Oh, right. You're right. Sorry, blame the late hour. Then, be safe and.. see you around." i said, waving him goodbye.

Jimin just nodded and left as i stayed to watch him, biting my lip as i hesitated in the doorway. I just ignored the thoughts in my mind and called his name, making him turn his head.

" Thank you for worrying about me, Park Jimin." i shouted, a bit embarrassed at my words.

Jimin puffed and gave me a last one smile, before continuing his way to the stairs. I looked at his back one last time before going back inside my room, closing the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.8K 30
"You want me to do what?!" "Just follow him around. Become his friend, even. I need you to get me information about his personal life." (๑・v・๑)(๑・v・...
8K 580 77
"Choose the person you know whom make you happy for eternity." Started @ August 2016 Ended @ Feb 2017
281 37 18
Why did it have to come to this? I was so happy until you came into my life and ruined everything! It's all because of you, Park Jimin. *DISCLAIMER*...
34.3K 584 32
❝ i've know you for years! how could 𝐘𝐎𝐔?! ❞ two idols fighting against ...