Hades

By Devilsmom

~"You don't know me." I snap. "Sure, I don't. We've only spent more than half of our lives together. But I do... More

Chapter uno
Chapter tres
Chapter cuatro
Chapter cinco
Chapter seis
Chapter siete
Chapter ocho
Chapter nueve
Chapter diez
Chapter once
Chapter doce
Chapter trece
Chapter catorce
Chapter quince
Chapter diez y seis
Chapter diez y siete
Chapter diez y ocho
Chapter diez y nueve
Chapter veinte
Chapter veinte y uno
Chapter veinte y dos
Chapter veinte y tres
Chapter veinte y cuatro
Chapter veinte y cinco
Chapter veinte y seis
Chapter veinte y siete
Chapter veinte y ocho
Chapter veinte y nueve
Chapter treinta
Chapter treinta y uno
Chapter treinta y dos
Chapter treinta y tres
Chapter treinta y cuatro
Chapter treinta y cinco
Chapter treinta y seis
Chapter treinta y siete
Chapter treinta y ocho
Chapter treinta y nueve
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER PT. 2
Projects

Chapter dos

113K 3.2K 5.7K
By Devilsmom

How we ended up going to a club, instead of Bradley's party, I don't know. But to be honest, I can't complain, because I wasn't looking forward to seeing him anyway. Another good thing is that, because of the fact that Bradley invited half of the school to his party, we won't meet people that we don't really want to meet. Well, there might be a few creeps here and there, but we'll manage.

Oh and instead of just me and Stella clubbing, who is currently dancing with some guy on the dance floor, whilst me and the other girls are having a little break, we have Brooklyn and Zada to tag along. Stella is...quite unique? To be honest there is no word yet to describe Stella.

Her parents are probably considered hippies and she is a somehow version of them, but claims not to be. She takes it as an insult when people call her hippy, which seriously I understand. But based on the way she dresses and acts most of the time, she is a hippy. But no way am I going to tell her that. She is very violent...trust me, I know. All in all, Stella is... Stella.

And to my left we have Brooklyn, who is probably my bad twin or something. We dress pretty much the same and like the same stuff, which is very weird, considering the fact that I love, love, love oversized clothes. When we first met I was in my oversized pullover, matching my oversized sweatpants. It was my first night out after Hades left and she looked at me as if I grew two heads, because I was attending her home party like that. But seriously, I didn't care. I would do the same thing again if I had the chance to.

Anyways, when she found me sitting on the couch all alone, observing the drunk teenagers that were dancing and having fun in front of me, she walked up to me and told me that she respected the way I dress and how brave I was to do that. We instantly clicked and well, I guess she's now one of my best friends.

"You're awfully quiet tonight." I feel a slight nudge on my rips and turn to look at Zada. I give her a sneaky smile and nudge her back.
"Then let's go dance." I yell and stand up, hearing my friends laugh and follow me.

Zada has been there for me when I needed someone to pick me up from the ground, literally. I was having one of my breakdowns during the annual hunting championship and well, she was there. With my dad having no idea how to take care of a mentally unstable teenage daughter and a mother who I had not been able to face, since I was best friends with a murderer for my whole life and I felt ashamed and unwanted, it is easy to break down on the sidewalk, without anybody being curious. It was the perfect time for a breakout, nobody looked at me, nobody stopped to ask if I was alright, nobody but Zada.

I was taking deep breaths with my head between my knees and tears falling down my eyes when she approached me and asked if I needed her to call the ambulance. I put my best fake smile up, one that I've developed over the weeks of depression and politely declined. She saw right through my smile and decided to change my life for the better. I have yet to tell her about Hades, which I never thought I would have to do, because I really thought I would never see him again.

"What here? No." Brooklyn yells over the loud music and takes my hand with her left and Zada's hand with her right one. She drags us towards the middle of the dancefloor, where my nose is already pleading me to stop walking and turn around, where it only smelled like alcohol and maybe a little like sweat. But Brooklyn continues to lead us towards the middle and stops right next to a bunch of, well how do I say that? Women who look like hookers? Women whose dresses are so short, that if there was a slight breeze of wind in this stinky room, their dresses would not even be considered dresses anymore, but tops.

I mean, I'm wearing a little black dress too, but that short would be like asking all those creeps to touch me inappropriately. I shake my head and go with the flow. Besides the fact that it smells like vomit mixed with cigarettes and alcohol, which is a very bad combination might I add, it is pretty cool here. We dance to the first song hand in hand, having a blast. By the second song Brooklyn has already caught a fish, meaning she is only a few feet away from us, dancing with a random guy.

(A/N: Alright, I get where you all are coming from, saying my character slut shamed others. Yet, I did not mention anyone saying people want to rape others or whatever. That is simply disgusting. I understand that a lot of you are really angry about my character acting the way she does in this book.

However, not every character I write represents my personal values and opinions. And in a way, I strongly believe that would be boring. But then again, people have the freedom of speech and their own opinion. If you don't like it, I get it. I also wouldn't be friends with her. But don't forget, she is a fictional character and in no way, shape or form should you be taking this so seriously. If you feel the urge to write on my profile, saying I'm disgusting for thinking slut shaming and rape is okay, please don't. This is a book and I have yet to even share my opinions on that with you.)

By the third song I feel two hands grip my waist from behind and a hot breath on my neck. I wrap my fingers around his and lean into him. He smells good. A little like alcohol, but masculine.

"I'll get us some drinks." Zada says and I nod at her before turning around and looking the guy in the eye. I can't say that I have never seen him before, his face definitely rings a bell, but I just can't put a name on it. I wrap my hands around his neck and swing my hips to the beat, feeling his eyes roaming over my body slowly enough for me to check out his attire. He is wearing a dark blue shirt and black jeans. Over his head he has a beanie, probably covering his curly hair. Only one strain is sticking out and it looks quite funny. He pulls me closer to him and places his lips on the side of my neck. I enjoy his lips nibbling on my skin and grip his shirt.

I close my eyes, enjoying the moment and almost groan in frustration when he stops.
"Let's go somewhere a little more private." I hear him whisper in my ear and nod. I let him take my hand and lead us towards the back of the club, where there are already a bunch of people making out. I look around for Zada, but can't spot her anywhere. Knowing, she's probably gone back to the table, I stop the guy. I'm about to decline his offer and go back to our table, when my eyes catch the sight of somebody familiar. Somebody I really wasn't looking forward to see.

Hades.

He is sipping on his glass, which looks like it's filled with scotch or something disgusting like that and is chatting and laughing with his friends, that I notice are from my school. Well, they were in my school until they graduated last year. I notice how his chest raises and falls ever so slightly and how his body got more muscular over the years. His bicep and pumped up chest visible through his tight long sleeved black shirt.

As if he felt my eyes on him, his head turns towards me, his smile faltering and turning in a somewhat curious expression, before his eyes wander down my body, making me feel anxious in my own skin, and up towards my hand, that is currently holding the guy's.

Without meeting my eyes again or paying one more second on us, he turns his head away, the bones in his jaw jumping. I feel my hand being pulled at and snap out of it to look at the guy that I'm currently holding hands with.

"What's up?" He asks and I'm confused for a second, before remembering that I stopped him seconds ago. I just shake my head, not trusting my voice and feeling as if I needed to let out some fire that is burning inside of me since he's in my life again.

"Nevermind, let's go." I tell him and he smirks, not wasting another second and turning back around. We make it to the couches in the back and sit down. When he swings his arm around the back of the couch behind me I feel as if we wouldn't touch enough. So I do something, I never thought I would do and straddle a guy that I have just met a few minutes ago.

He doesn't seem to mind when he wraps his arms around my waist quickly and pulls my body even closer to his. He starts nibbling on my neck again and I sigh, trying to get Hades out of my damn mind. I take the guy's face in my hands and place my lips on his, desperately wanting to kiss him. He instantly reacts and places his hand on my head, holding me close to him. He tastes like alcohol and apples and I don't mind at all. I would love to let my hands run through his hair, but his damn beanie is in my way. I pull on it a little and feel his lips smile into the kiss, making me smile a little too. Who is this guy and how did he manage to make me smile after what just happened?

He pulls his beanie off and pulls me closer to him. I feel his tongue wanting to explore my mouth and open up for him. I run my hands through his hair, feeling his curls embrace my fingers. I was right, he has a huge set of curls on his head. I feel his hands travel downwards to my stomach. I frown but continue kissing him. I hope he doesn't try anything, I mean sure I came to the couches with him, but that's it. I'm not about to loose my virginity to a stranger, no matter how attractive he migh be.

"Stop." I say against his mouth, taking his hand and putting it back around my waist. He listens for a while, before trying again. I roll my eyes and break the kiss in order to stand up.
"Thanks, I needed that." I tell him, patting his chest and turn around. I truly did need that. At least it was getting my mind off some things.

I make it through the crowd and to our table, where Zada and Brooklyn are already sitting at again. How long have I been gone? They stop talking when I near them and turn to me with weird expressions. I frown, sitting down next to Zada and facing Brooklyn.

"What's wrong?" I ask them, taking a sip of my drink. They exchange a look, making me frown even more, while sucking on my straw.
"Why were you kissing Chase Westfield?" I nearly spit out my drink at the mention of his name. I knew that I know him from somewhere. I just couldn't decide where from.

Chase Westfield is one of Bradley's worst enemies, aka one of the biggest jocks in our rivalry's school. He has the reputation of a player and cheater. But to be honest, tonight I don't care. It's not like I developed a crush or an obsession with him, so why should I regret having a good few moments with Chase?

"I don't know guys. I really don't. I just know that I needed a distraction and he was good enough." I shrug.

"Distraction from what?" I hear Brooklyn ask. I shrug and look away in a somewhat guilty way. I still don't accept the feeling of being guilty for not telling them about Hades. After all it's not really any of their business. But they are my best friends and have helped me through so much and I just can't stand lying to them every day, saying that I'm fine.

I hear Zada sigh and look at her. She tucks her phone back into her purse with a weird expression. It's only now that I notice her flushed cheeks. Either she is very hot or she saw somebody who was very hot.
"What's up with you?" I ask her, feeling the alcohol get to me.

"I hate myself sometimes. There was this hot guy at the bar. He was really, really hot. But you know how I am around hot people. They intimidate me and I start talking gibberish. So when he asked me what was up, I said 'yeah'. Why would I say that?" By the end of her rant I almost laugh out loud. That's the Zada that I love and worship.
"Well, what did he say?" I ask, really wanting to hear what that story.

"He snorted and sat down on the empty stool next to me, while waiting for his drink. I felt his eyes on me the whole time, but kept silent. He then proceeded to tap my shoulder and asked why I was so stiff. God damn it, has he not seen himself? He looks like a greek god and yet had the nerve to ask me why I was so stiff." She explained and I smiled at my cute best friend. I love her weird behaviour around hot people.

"And then he said 'at least you're not all over a stranger that you've no idea about whether he is a fucking perv or not' in a very angry way. Maybe he was pissed at somebody, I don't know. But it made me feel a hundred times more uncomfortable." She shakes her head.
"Whatever, then he finally left me, after getting his drinks and I could start breathing again." She finishes, making me laugh.

"Well at least he wasn't all over you and trying to flirt with you." I snort and finish my drink. I think it's time to go. We've been in this club for over three hours and I'm definitely not in the mood anymore. The make out session with one of our school's biggest jocks was the highlight of my night and that is pretty sad.

"Let's go home, I'm tired." I suggest and the girls nod and stand up. We make our way outside and get into Zada's family van.

Maybe next time I'll have more luck, referring to the not meeting people that I don't want to meet - statement.

A/N: If you made it this far and want to keep reading, I congratulate you, because you understand how fictional books work.

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
3.3M 77K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
4.6M 122K 65
There are many lines in this world we shouldn't cross: the line between right and wrong, the line between ethics and morals, the line between love an...
4.2K 66 7
A collection of walking dead one shots and imagines. This book will have both romantic and platonic relationships. Some will be x reader (y/n) and so...