Contract To Your Heart

By shabulousme

THIS STORY IS COMPLETED And EDITED. It is every girls dream to have a prince in their life who will treat the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
Capter 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 29
CHAPTER 3o
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
chapter 4o
chapter 41
CHAPTER 42
Note!!!!
Epilogue (last part)

Chapter 16

23.6K 947 5
By shabulousme

Zaid walks up to me and pulls me away from Maruf.

" what did i say about you keeping your dirty hands away from her?" Zaid says.

" and what did i say about you hurting her?" Maruf snaps back.

" that is none of your fucking business,"

" yeah it is..it is cuz unlike you, i care about her...she is going to be mine soon,"

" and who gave you that stupid idea?" Zaid asks. " SHE IS MY WIFE AND MINE ONLY...DONT YOU EVER DARE SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN,"

Did he really call me his wife?

Maruf moves in toward Zaid and without thinking, i step between them.

" please...stop," i say in a weak voice. My head was spinning from the days events and i started to feel nauseous, my throat burned from the cold. I turn to face Zaid and point a finger at him.

" you...i...," what was i supposed say? Do i really hate him? The fact that he called me his wife made my heart beat faster. What is this feeling. I am so confused.

My head pounded even more with all these thoughts and before i can finnish my sentence, my legs give up and i sink to the ground.

"Nadia," i hear Zaids voice one last time before i black out, unconscious.

*******************

Hey sorry for the late update..i was just too lazy to write and i am sorry this is a really short chapter...but next time i will try to do better...thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.2K 30
[NOT EDITED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Watch what happens to an innocent bride who married a rich cocky man who doesn't even know her? Will he end up fal...
107K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
233K 8.5K 20
Meet Anabia, a compassionate person who adores her family and puts them above everyone else. But due to circumstances, when she is asked to marry a...
3.9M 134K 39
Amazing cover by @Valenceia What will you do when you bump into an unknown guy and, You came to know how rude is he, And fate doesn't support you an...