Miss Jauregui (CAMREN)

By itshelbs

What if one day you meet a special someone, but then come to find out that she's your new Algebra 2 teacher? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 14

5.1K 122 38
By itshelbs

A/N: Idk if you guys read these, but the one at the end of this chapter is worth reading! :P

Camila's POV

"Has Vero talked to you?" Lauren asked while we sat on her couch. I shook my head before resting it in the hook of her shoulder. "Have you tried talking to her?" she asked as her jaw leaned on the side of my head.

"No," I breathed out.

It had been a month since Vero declared her love to me. A month since we last spoke. According to her, she assured that she was not going to give up on us, yet she hadn't come looking for me. For one, it was a good thing, I didn't have to keep rejecting her. On the other hand, I wanted to know what was up. Were we still friends or what? Apparently, our friendship was long gone.

"If it's affecting you so much, why don't you look for her?" Lauren suggested. "Camila, I hate when you're upset because of the situation," she added, while her fingers caressed my arm.

"It's okay babe, I'm perfectly fine when I'm with you," my head tilted to the side to look back at her. She smiled and pecked my lips. "See," I pointed at my smile.

"Yes, I see," she chuckled lightly. "But I also see that you're forcing it," she stated. I fixed my head in the crook her neck again.

The smile wasn't forced at all. Lauren really did make me happy, her kisses really did cause butterflies in my stomach, which made me giggle. I see where  she was coming from though. There were times in which I was forcing a certain smile, or smiling more than usual. It was only so Lauren wouldn't worry.

"This is a genuine smile," I demonstrated.

"That one is," she agreed. "You know, as much as I don't like that a very close friend of yours likes you, I would like for you to talk with Vero," she stated. Once again, I looked up to give her a puzzled expression. "I don't want you to lose one of your best friends," she explained.

Wow, Lauren was genuinely a nice person. This just showed how much she cared about me. Any other girl would've been jealous, and wouldn't allow me to get near Vero again, but not Lauren. Nope, she was different; she trusted me, and she wanted me to be happy.

"Thank you," I lifted my head and pecked her lips.

Changing the conversation topic, she said, "Let's go to the backyard and make the burgers," she tapped my shoulder, instructing me to get up. Ugh, I just wanted to stay with her like this, really close.

"You're making them right?" I just wanted to make sure.

"Of course, otherwise everything would burn," she joked.

"I told you, that was one time! And it wasn't my fault! The barbeque had a leg missing," I said in my own defense.

"And then you put a shit ton of lighter fluid on the coals, and then you lit a match, and threw it in the barbeque right? Oh, and it was under a big tree in your backyard?" she asked while laughing.

"I had never barbequed before," I said while putting my head down in embarrassment.

I was walking away from her until she started to pull on my arm. "Baby," she whined. "I'm sorry,"

I wasn't responding to her. I was embarrassed from the incident, I wasn't mad at her.

"Baby, please." She whined even more.

I shook my head, indicating that no, I wasn't talking to her.

"Camz," she said in a whiny type of a squeal.

"Camz?" I questioned, I was lost.

"Everyone calls you Mila, so I'll call you Camz." she said with a cute smile.

"You're adorable," I told her while giving her cheek a kiss.

"Okay good, you're not mad. Do you want chicken or beef burgers?" she asked while heading to the kitchen.

"Both," I replied. Lauren looked over her shoulder, I grinned in response. What? I wanted both. Was it a sin to want both types of meat? I didn't think so. Heading to the kitchen, I asked, "Want any help?" 

"Take these to the backyard," she handed me the meat. Well this was easy. "What else do you know how to do?" she asked me.

"I know how to look cute," I shrugged innocently, while batting my eyelashes.

"Yes you do," she cupped my face and kissed my lips, slipping her tongue in, but quickly slipped it back out. Okay, what was that? Was she just teasing me? God, Lauren loved to do that. It left me wanting more. I would've gripped her waist to keep kissing her, but I was holding the meat. Damn it. "Take the meat out," she pointed towards the backyard. When I turned around, she slapped my ass. I turned around, giving her a look, but she just shrugged with a smirk.

I looked her up and down while biting my lower lip, "Don't take too long to come outside," I then turned back around and headed out.

I walked to the grill, it had been getting hot. It seemed about ready to put the meat on, though, I wasn't going to do it. I was just going to put the meat on the table and wait for Lauren to do everything else.

Letting my eyes wander around the yard, I caught a glimpse of the homemade swing near the hammock; Lauren put the swing in a few days ago. Well I helped. We got a hold of a flat rectangular piece of wood and some rope, we hung it down from the tree, and ta da! A swing was created! Wanting to swing for a bit, I walked to it. I put some weight on it before sitting down completely, just to make sure that it was still safe. That way I wouldn't fall on my ass.

Sitting down, I began swinging my legs back and forth, catching a little bit of a drift. I didn't want the complete swing experience, just wanting to move a bit.

A smile was formed inevitably when I saw Lauren walk out with hamburger buns, and condiments. I watched her walk, ah, she had a nice ass.

She looked in the other direction, apparently looking for me. She looked in the corner of the yard where I was, "Oh, there you are," she smiled. "Come here Camzi," she waved me over.

Hopping off the swing, I jogged to her.

"Need me for something?" I was ready to do anything.

"I need you to pass me the meat and anything else I ask for." she replied. Though, she was already placing meat on the grill on her own. That was supposed to be my job, and she was taking it from me. How rude. Actually, no. I didn't want to do anything, therefore, it didn't matter to me.

"Okay," I answered simply. I stood behind her, and slipped my arms around her stomach area.

"Are you going to stay there until I finish?" she chuckled. 

"Why do you ask?" I rested my head on the back of her shoulder. Since she was a few inches taller than me, that's what happened.

"Because I want you to," she turned to the side, and put her forehead against mine, waiting for a kiss. My lips pressed on hers. Her mouth opened, which made me feel her hot breath, exciting me. Her tongue entered my mouth, and she twirled it around.

Though I wanted to continue kissing her, the heat from the grill was beginning to bother me. Our lips parted, and we stepped back from the grill.

"I'll let you finish while I sit on the swing," I released her.

Lauren gripped my arm, "I thought you were going to hold me the whole time," she smirked.

"I was, but then I realized that the faster you cook, the faster we can eat," I ran a hand through her thick jet black hair, making her relaxed. "So get cooking," I smacked her ass, remembering what she did to me earlier.

I looked over my shoulder, smirking at her. Lauren's head shook with amusement. While I sat on the swing, I saw her flipping the meat. Knowing that she was going to look at me at any second, I remained staring at her. Indeed, she looked up, making eye contact with me. Immediately, we both smiled at one another.

When she looked away, I looked up at the sky. Each cloud seemed to have a specific shape. Of course, it depended on one's imagination. To me, there was one that looked like a lion's head. Another one looked like a fox. There was another one that looked like a cheetah. One that was passing by looked like a notebook. Also, there was one that looked like a desk. There was another that I could've sworn, it was either boobs, or an ass.

They all reminded me of one thing, better said, one person.

Of Lauren.

My mind was always occupied by her that even when it came to imagination, she was still there.

I must have spent a very long time looking at the sky because suddenly, Lauren came into view. Her head blocked the clouds.

"Are you done looking cute?" she help onto the ropes, so that the swing wouldn't move at all.

My head tilted to the side, "I didn't know I was being cute," I grinned.

"Well you were," she assured and cupped my face. "The burgers are ready," she informed, and pressed her lips against mine. My mouth opened, wanting the kiss to start off passionate immediately. Unfortunately, Lauren pulled away, "Let's go eat," she said as she helped me to stand on my feet.

Hand in hand, we walked to the table. There was one plate that had one burger on it, and then there was another plate that had two burgers on it.

"Why is there two on this one?" I looked at Lauren

"I didn't know which one you wanted first, so I just gave you both," she grinned. It was cute if I do say so myself.

"And you couldn't have asked me?" I laughed.

"I was going to, but you looked so cute looking at the sky that I didn't want to disturb you," she excused. Okay, well that was a good excuse. Instead of further questioning, I smiled and felt my cheeks get hot. "You're so cute when you blush," she squealed, which made me blush even more. Lauren has such an affect on me, I loved it.

We sat down and started to put what we liked on our burgers. Lauren was tossing everything in, while I carefully placed everything on the meat. She was looking at me strangely, while she took a bite of her burger. I could feel her stare on me.

Looking up, I asked, "What?"

"You're really slow," she replied. "Why does it matter if it looks pretty? It's all going to end up in the same place." She stated.

"Because I don't want everything falling out while I'm trying to eat it," I stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

She stopped and looked at her hamburger, realizing that it was falling apart.

She put her burger down and started to rearrange it. "You're a smart girl Camz," she acknowledged. I grinned in response, loving the new nickname. I decided it was time to take a bite from my burger, the chicken one at least.

The ice chest was on the ground between Lauren and I, and I took out two cokes. Handing one to Lauren, I wiped my hands off, and opened mine.

My phone then started to vibrate near my plate. I checked it, and saw that it was a text from Shawn.

Shawn: The new yogurt place is lit!

Camila: That's so cool!

I really want to go and check it out, but I was with Lauren. Besides, I want to go with her, but that was impossible. Her and I couldn't be seen together in public. It really sucked during times like this. I wished Lauren wasn't my teacher right now.

Lauren must've seen me frowning because she immediately asked "What's wrong?"

Trying to hide the frown, I replied, "Nothing."

"Please don't lie to me babe," she pleaded. "What did the text say? Is something wrong?" she sounded concerned.

"No, it was just a text from Shawn telling me about the new yogurt place that just opened." I showed her the text that way she wouldn't think I was lying.

"You want to go, don't you?" she rested her elbows on the table. I nodded. She sighed, "Why don't you go then?" she asked, sort of upset.

"Because I want to be here with you baby." my hand stretched for hers on the table.

Lauren's eyes narrowed down, staring at our hands. Her hand corresponding to the hold, our fingers intertwined. It seemed like she was thinking about what to say. She bit her lower lip while doing so. I didn't want to make her feel bad, or make her feel like it was her fault in some way.

"But Camila, I wouldn't have a problem if you want to leave," she stated. "I want you to go out with friends and have fun," she added. I was having fun with her though. Honestly, I preferred to be here with her, than going anywhere else. Besides, what was the point of going if Lauren wasn't going to be there? The point was for us to spend time together, not apart.

"I'm having fun here with you," I assured.

"You know what I mean Camila," she replied. "If we're going to make this work, then you have to have space as well," she explained. "Like I said before, I don't want you to feel like a caged bird,"she restated.

"Well hey, sometimes free birds get killed or accidentally suffer a horrible death." I joked, trying to get rid of some of the tension that had surfaced.

"I'm being serious Camila," though it seemed like she wanted to laugh. A small grin appeared on her face. "Next time, please go out with your friends," she stared at me, as if expecting me to promise.

"Okay," I replied. She gave me a look, not satisfied with okay. "I promise," I rephrased. Lauren smiled and kissed my hand before releasing it.

We went back to eating. Well hopefully my friends' plans next time were going to be fun. Otherwise, I was going to be bored since I couldn't reject the idea.Lauren made sure of that by making me promise her. Damn that girl, she could make me do anything.

*****

Having dinner with my parents was nice, I loved spending time with them. I loved to see how much they loved each other. Lucky for them, they were allowed to be seen in public. Seeing my parents, made me want to have my relationship with Lauren open. I wanted to be able to hold her hand, hug her, and kiss her in public.

"Mija, are you okay?" mom asked me.

"Yes."

Dad and her exchanged a look, "Are you sure?" my dad questioned further. "It seems like something is bothering you," he stated.

"No, I'm just worried about finishing my homework tonight," I lied, although it wasn't the best lie.  

Mom just gave me one of those motherly expressions, "You said earlier today that you had finished your homework Karla," my Mom reminded.

Oh yeah, well I had to lie in order to be let out of the house. I had to go see Lauren. Mom was being a pain earlier. It was her fault, she left me no other choice but to lie, otherwise, I wouldn't have been allowed to leave. Either that, or I would've had to sneak out like last time. It seemed easier to lie at the moment though.

"I was struggling with a one page essay though," I continued to lie. "I'll finish it though," Hmm, I had to try and finish all my homework. Even my Algebra 2 homework. Maybe, Lauren would let it pass, after all, I couldn't take advantage of our relationship.

"You better. Don't let your grades slip," Dad was lecturing me.

"By the way, you've been going out a lot lately," Mom pointed out. "Are you dating anyone?" she popped the question.

"Why do you ask that?" I felt nervous.

"Well like I said, you've been out a lot, and you're lacking on finishing up your homework. Most of the time that only means one thing, that you're seeing someone," she explained. She had good observations.

I scratched the back of my head, "Well I'm not," I lied. "Dad, can you please pass me the salad," I tried taking the attention off of me.

My dad passed it to me.

"Camila, it's okay if you are," Mom assured. "I would actually like to meet her," she added, making my eyes widen.

"Mom, seriously, I'm not dating anyone," I reassured. God, mom was grinning. It was pretty obvious that she wanted me to date already. If only she knew that I was dating my teacher. Haha, that would've given her a heart attack.

"Good," she smiled. What the fuck? First she was grinning when she thought that I was dating someone, and now she said good to my denial? I gave her a puzzled expression. "I think you and Vero would make a good couple," she stated. Again, what the fuck? Was she serious. Where was this coming from? I hadn't told my parents about Vero.

"What do you mean?" I tuned in to her response. I took a drink from the wine glass.

"Vero came over and told me that she likes you," I nearly spit the wine out of my mouth when I heard my mom say that. Vero was here?

"What?" I couldn't believe it.

"You weren't here, so her and I talked, she told me how she felt about you," Mom was going on and on. Dad was listening to everything, seeming very interested in the gossip. Oh no, Vero got my mom on her side. I didn't want my mom supporting this.

"Mom," I interrupted her, stopping her for good. "I don't like Vero though," I stated firmly. "Her and I can't date," I wanted to make that very clear. My mom shook her head, not agreeing. "Sweetie, just give her a chance," she tried convincing me.

"No," I shook my head firmly.

"Why not?" she couldn't understand, or wouldn't.

"If Camila doesn't like Vero, then she doesn't have to date her," fortunately, dad was backing me up.

"And I'm not making her," My mom then looked at me and smiled. She was a good mom, she would never make me date anyone who I didn't want to date. I understood where she was coming from. Vero and her got along, obviously mom was gonna want me to date someone who she liked. "I don't want you to feel pressured mija." she said.

"I don't feel that way," I was starting to feel pressured. "What else did Vero say?" I asked, feeling curious. I hadn't seen her in a month.

"Nothing else, but she did leave a letter," Mom answered. She stood up and took it out of her pocket. "Here you go," she handed it to me.

"May I be excused?"

"Of course," my dad dismissed me.

"Thanks," I walked out of the dining room.

I hurried to my bedroom and jumped into bed. I unfolded the letter, inhaled and exhaled. I was extremely nervous to read it; who knew what Vero had written. I didn't want to keep reading about her feelings. Also, I didn't want to read about how hurt she was, that was going to devastate me.

I began reading.

Hey Mila, well this is weird. I've never written a letter before, so I don't really know how to start off... As you can see, I'm nervous. It's awkward. To be honest, I feel really strange writing this. I have to though, it's the only way to tell you how I really feel. Doing it in person would actually be more awkward, that's why I'd rather just write to you.

First of all, I never intended to fall for you. Wow, that's strange to admit, even in writing lol. Like I was saying, it just happened, without me even realizing it at first. I would like to tell you how it happened; when I realized and accepted my feelings for you.

I put the letter down, taking a moment to let the first bit sink in. I didn't know if I was ready to read when it happened. The curiosity was bigger than I intended for it to be. I had to keep reading.

Remember during the summer, when I slept over at your house. Remember when we were laying in your bed and watching movies. Well remember how I was sitting with my back against the wall and you were laying down, with your head in my lap. While you watched the movie, I couldn't help but to stare at you and caress your hair. You smiled and told me how relaxed you felt when I did that. I loved being the cause of your smile. It made me feel all tingly, I felt like two fingers were poking my cheeks, not allowing me to stop smiling like a fool.

I inhaled and exhaled, wow, I needed a moment to take all this in. That night was like any other day to me. I didn't know that it had meant something to her. I was being extra affectionate with her that day,and even flirty, but in a friendly way. If I would have known, then I wouldn't have been doing anything.

I went back to reading.

When you fell asleep on my lap, I felt the urge of kissing you; I even lowered my lips to yours. I was an inch away from actually brushing them together when I moved away, being a coward. I was afraid of you waking up, or of you getting angry with me.

Instead, I carefully laid next to you and fell asleep, really close to you. That's the night that I realized how much I really did like you. And everyday from then, my feelings grew more. I couldn't stop the love that was developing for you.

I stopped reading right there. I couldn't keep reading this. I tossed the letter aside and got under the covers. Homework didn't matter right now either. I just wanted to sleep and forget all about this.

The one thing that I didn't want to forget at this moment, was Lauren. She's the only one that made my day. The one who could make up for all the worries. The thought of her made me feel better.

A/N: The part about Camila and the BBQ is actually a true story. That's what happened to my friend, except what happened was a little more intense, but yeah lol. Hope you liked it loves :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 226K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
49.1K 1.9K 11
(First story of the teacher) Y/n has the most wonderful girlfriend she could ever wish for. Although that's what she though. She surprised her girlfr...
122K 3.2K 48
"Good Afternoon, I am your new music teacher, Miss Jauregui" Cheesy Lauren Jauregui Fanfiction
10.6K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...