The Nanny (EDITING)

By loveme1819

Za'Rayah (Zuh-Ray-Uh) Parker is from East Garfield Park in Chicago. The rough city raised her to take nothing... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
A\N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (part 1)
Chapter 14 (part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
About that....
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Q&A
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Part 1)
Chapter 37 (part two)
Genesis High
Chapter 38
Child's Play
Child's Play has started
Wattys?

Chapter 30

5.7K 224 40
By loveme1819

Y'all been waiting like😳🙀💅🏾  for this chapter so.....you shall receive! 

And you will deal 👏🏾☕️🍋

We always fussing and arguing, then we kiss and make up

And every time I go out with my homies, I'mma have the party lit, going way up

But why you acting so surprised? I gave you my heart, girl I put it right in front of you

Socialize, now we in the club tryna socialize

Music blasted through the speakers of the after party. I sat in VIP with Chris, Red, Blacc, and Hoody.

"You must like this song, because you keep moving around beside me.", Chris said laughing.

"I do.", I said nodding.

He scooted closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"It's 11:35.", he said before telling the boys he was calling it a night.

"Damn nigga, could you at least wait until ya birthday hit?", Hoody said as they did a bro hug.

"Nah man. I got important stuff to tend to.", Chris explained.

"Alright man, whatever. Tomorrow will be lit though! Birthday Bash!", Red yelled causing everyone to agree.

Chris exited and I sat my and deciphered on what I should do. So many things were going through my head. It made me super nervous.

"Well...I guess I'll head out now guys.", I said standing up and waving to the guys.

"Mmm...", Red mumbled side eyeing me.

"Oh okay....", Hoody said in a high pitched voice. 

"Whatever bro, bye.", I laughed exiting the building.

As soon as I stepped out of the club scene, an all black limo was awaiting me. I looked left and right to make sure nobody was waiting for a ride before I approached to driver.

"Zarieyah?", he asked.

"Zuh-Ray-uh. Yes.", I smiled as he opened the door for me.

"You are about to be transported to the residence including Mr. Brown. Are you aware?", he asked.

"I am.", I said nervously.

"Enjoy your ride.", he said smiling and closing the door.

Okay...

I was riding in the car for a amount of time before I checked my phone.

11: 52

"Sir, how far away are we from the residence?", I asked.

"It's right....here.", he said before exiting the car and opening the door for me.

"Mr. Brown prefers for you to walk into the residence and follow the roses.", the driver said before wishing me a goodnight and walking away. 

I took a deep breath and let it out before making my way inside. I looked at the tall house and wondered if Chris owned it. I inferred that he did since he owned many of them over the States.

The door was unlocked and as soon as I walked in, I was greeted by music.

Baby just come back home, I've been sleeping alone tonight
I've been sipping a lot tonight, yeah
I need you in my arms, for the rest of my life
So come home tonight, yeah
Come home, come home, oh girl come over, oh baby tonight
Come home, oh girl come home
I've been sleeping alone tonight
So come home tonight

His song "Come Home Tonight" played all around me as I looked down at the roses that trailed down a long hallway. 

I smiled as I followed the roses. They trailed up a staircase and through a large bedroom. 

Finally they led me to a beautiful balcony with a table set for two, and a view over the city. Chris in a whole new outfit than at the after party. He had on Black Pyramid attire as he has lately.

"Hey baby.", he said smiling as he pulled out a chair for me.

I blushed and sat down.

"Hey...", I said lightly as I sat at the table looking at my food.

"You sound shy. Why now?", he laughed lightly.

"This is really sweet, Chris. It's perfect.", I spoke with happiness.

"Anything for you babe.", he said biting his lip as he sat down too.

"The words your using...happy birthday 'baby'.", I said giggling.

"Thanks ma.", he said grabbing my hand from across the table.

I felt my body heat up all over.

"How do you feel?", he asked.

"Great now that I'm here with you. I couldn't be any happier.", I said smiling.

He blushed. I could tell he was nervous. He took a pause.

"You know...I'm sorry for all of the pain I caused you in the past.", he said sincerely.

"Yea, I forgave you. We're on a fresh start.", I explained.

He nodded and sighed in relief.

"I-I just...I feel something for you. Even though I don't really know what love is. I thought I was in love with every girl I'd been with, but you were different. No matter how much I hurt you or how many times you made me mad I just...couldn't leave you alone. My heart warms when you smile. I feel sparks whenever we're near each other. My day worsens when your upset. I don't know....I guess I just...I'm IN love with you. Only you.", he said looking in my eyes. 

"Chris...I...I think I'm in love with you too.", I said scaring myself. He made me do that sometimes. Surprise myself.

"Are you sure? Because there is something I've been wanting to ask you for a while...", he said pulling out a box.

"I had a necklace at first but that was highkey old school so....", he opened the box and got out of his chair across from me and walked to me. He turned my chair toward him and kneeled down.

"I'm too young to get married.", I said frightened making him laugh.

"Don't worry, this isn't a proposal."

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"I was just wondering. I want you and I know that now. I love everything about you. EVERYTHING. My daughter loves you, my mom loves you, my crew fucks with you heavy.", he explained making me laugh.

"Anyways, Za'Rayah Parker. Will you be my girlfriend?", he asked.

I put my finger up to my chin as if to think. He scrunched his face up at me causing me to laugh. 

"Of course baby, I'll be your girl.", I said as I wiped a tear of joy.

He slipped the ring on my finger and I stood up as he spun me around in a hug.

"CHRIS BROWN IS OFFICIALLY TAKEN!", He yelled. I bursted into a fit of giggles. 

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my lips softly ending in three pecks.

"I'm THE happiest girl in the world right now. Royalty's gonna freak.", I laughed thinking about how she conned me into saying yes. In all honesty, I would have said yes anyways.

"Chris, promise me something. Please tell me if you loose interest  in me or if you have feelings for someone else. I'll feel better knowing from you."

"Don't worry baby girl. I promise that will never happen. I have who I want and I'm not fucking that up.", he promised. 

We shared another kiss resulting in him picking me up and leading me to the room. He closed the balcony door and sat me on the dresser. 

He tugged at my bottoms after he took off my shoes. There were no words needed.

He broke the kiss to remove his clothes.

He started to move closer to me but I stopped him.

"Boy, you better go get them gold wrappers.", I said seriously.

He laughed and opened the drawer underneath me. He slid one on and lifted my legs. He kissed me and broke it off connecting our foreheads.

He looked into my eyes as he filled me up.

I gasped not remembering his size.

"I love you.", he said slowly bringing me pleasure.

"I-I love you more Chris.", I moaned digging my nails into his shoulders.

He hissed as he gripped my waist and brought me to the edge of the dresser.

"Oh my god...Chris...", I whined feeling the slow pleasure he brought to my body. He was being so gentle and it made the moment even better.

He kissed me again picking me up from dresser and laying me on the bed never disconnecting our bodies.

I felt him go in and out of me causing my back to arch as I clung to him.

"Wait...", I urged making him stop.

I sat up and pushing him onto his back and assumed my position. 

He closed his eyes as I did my magic to please him. He grabbed my hips in ecstasy.

"This is the best birthday ever....", he groaned causing me to laugh through my yelps of pleasure.

Birthday pleasures....

***

"Chris...", I called in a hoarse voice. After all that yelling I did for four hours I couldn't speak properly.

"Yes?", he asked pulling my body closer to his.

"I'm happy to be your girlfriend.", I managed to say.

"Im happy to be ya man. Now, close those pretty eyes and get some rest. It's four in the morning.", he said kissing my cheek.

"Oh alright.", I whined.

I felt a sting on my bottom causing me to jump.

"Nigga...did you just pinch my booty?", I asked.

"Yeah, I wasn't about to smack it. Too damn tired. Goodnight love you."

"Love you too Christopher."

A/N

 I know, I know, I'm da best. 💅🏾 

Did ya enjoy?

Relationship?

Future?

Eight more chappies🙌🏾

Comment|||||

|||||Follow|||||

|||||Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 7.2K 59
COMPLETED Clare Dixon thought she couldn't trust anybody but her parents and her best friend Lisa until the day she was forced to marry that good-l...
36.1K 572 21
Christopher Brown and Makai Hart have been friends since elementary school. Now that they're completely legal and out living their lives for themsel...
3.6K 155 25
- Warning 12+ content A CEO businessman is looking for a Nanny since his two children have grown up and are starting school when he finds someone, h...
712K 28.2K 77
Meet Thalia Via McQueen, she is not your average woman. She is mixed with Persian and black, crazy mixture right, she is 22 years old who loves kids...