The Game of Love. [SEQUEL] [C...

Da StarsShine2000

Mackenzie, the rich and popular girl, on her birthday, enters the baby project. She is partnered up with Mar... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N: Not a chapter
A/N. SHORT NOTICE
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N: NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 11
Chapter:/ extremely short filler.
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
A/N- Short notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilouge...of the sequel.

Chapter 13

334 16 6
Da StarsShine2000

Hey guys! I am backk! So it's been...well, I last updated 2015! Long time right?!

Just a recap, Mackenzie and Mark got married, and after a few perfect days/weeks together they got into a fight and Mackenzie left Mark, but when she got home Micheal (Mark's brother, Mackenzie's rapist) was there and he nearly raped her again but Mark showed up and saved her and beat him up. Micheal then called the police on him and they arrested him. Mackenzie had a panic attack and when she woke up Caro *gently* broke it to her that Mark had no evidence that Micheal was the wrong person and was thrown into jail for two years because of beating him up.

I'm sorry for not updating for so long! I probably won't be updating frequently because the finals are arriving. However after finals expect this story to be completed quickly!

Thanks guys for all the love, reads, comments, votes and even hate! It helped me to realize what I need to change, what I could have done and what happens. I'm coming up with a plot twist >:) a not so good one to keep the spice up in this story and to keep you coming back for more. *cue the evil laughter* anyway I should stop delaying any further.

Let's get on with the story! ❤️
******
POV. Mackenzie.

2 years.

He had been imprisoned for fucking two years.

They didn't believe him when he told them about Micheal.

"I need to go see him." I state firmly. I was currently propped up by pillows on my bed, Caroline sitting at my feet. I was holding Amelia, Caro's daughter.

"Mackenzie." She sighed. "You can't."

"Caro, he'll be so worried. I need to see him, I won't feel better unless I do!" I feel the hot tears brimming and rising up, threatening to spill.

"Look babe, I know you're worried about him and he about you but it's just really complicated."

"We need to at least try saving him!" I whisper yell. "He didn't do anything Caroline. He saved me. I'm going." I hand Amelia to her and throw the covers off.

I got off so abruptly that blood starts rushing to my head. "Oh shit.." I whisper, sitting back down. I tie my hair into a messy bun and rush the hallway.

Flats? On. Car keys? In my hand. Mobile phone? Shattered by Mark when he got pissed at me....ugh, if only I had TOLD him why I didn't want children yet. He wouldn't be where he was now.

I got in the car and rushed to the prison where they were keeping him.

I went inside only to be greeted by a burly officer. "Yes?" He asked politely.

"I'm here to see Mark Zaree Matt?"

"Oh yes, that one. Listen kiddo, you should run home because he's in prison now."

I felt my blood boiling underneath my skin. "No, now you listen here mister officer person. You are going to free my husband because he did not commit any crime. He was saving me from the rape his brother was about to commit."

"Aye." The police officer picked out a toothpick for himself and placed it in his mouth. "Fine, he saved you from rape. But do you have any proof? And what about the drugs, the cocaine found in his car?" I froze. "And what if he turns out like his brother?" The burly man flexed his arm and ran his had through his dark hair.

"C-cocaine?" I whisper. "He would never turn out like his brother!" I say to the officer.

"Okay kid. Let's make a deal. You bring proof that Mr. Matt isn't a criminal, and that his brother is, and the cocaine isn't Mr. Matt's then we will let him go."

I nodded surely. "Deal. But I also get to meet him whenever I want."

The officer shook his head. "Come here everyday at 2 in the afternoon. You'll have at least half an hour to *chat* with him."

I nodded.

"Also, get proof before 5 days. Get a lawyer. This case is going into court. If you don't manage to get these things in 5 day, unfortunately Mark won't be saved."

I nodded again. "C-can I see him? Just for 10 minutes?" The officer nods. "You have to hurry, little girl."

I roll my eyes. "I'm 23 now, thanks."

"And I'm 40. Kiddo."

I growled mentally.

"Constable! Take kiddo to Mr Mark Zaree Matt here."

A young man, probably around 26, came out and nodded, his eyes a frosty blue. "Come with me." He gestures.

I inhale deeply and walk over with him. Cell after cell passes by and people watch the constable and I pass them. One or two of them wolf whistle or wink. Immature creeps.

We finally reach Mark's cell and the officer let's me in. "15 minutes." He winks at us, or me, and leaves.

"Mackenzie!" Mark gasps. I flung my arms around him breathing in his smell.

"Holy shit Mark I was so worried. Are you-you okay? I-I can't believe they did this."

Mark chuckled softly. "I'm fine. Why are you here?"

I rolled my eyes. "You look so glad to see me!"

"I am!"

"Doesn't sound like it."

"Oh shush."

I poke the tip of my tounge out.

"Mackenzie."

"Yes?"

Nothing.

"Okay so. COCAINE?! WHAT THE IN THE WING DINGS WERE YOU THINKING?!" I cried, waving my arms around.

"It-I.....Mackenzie the cocaine wasn't mine."

I froze.

Again.

Damn I'm doing that a lot.

"Um...what?"

"Yup." I think Micheal did it.

He didn't say the Micheal part, but I knew he was thinking that, and I knew it was true.

Micheal was a complete shit tard.

Now I need to find a good lawyer. That shouldn't be a problem considering I have a lot of money. (Not to boast.)

But the problem is proof. I need proof that Micheal was raping me and I need proof that Mark was only there to save me and I NEED PROOF THE COCAINE isn't his!

But how?

"Mackenzie. What did you do?"

"Huh?" I ask, snapping out of my thoughts.

"You were thinking out loud. Again."

"Oh..."

"Tell me what you did, Kenna."

The nickname he gave me made butterflies fly around.

"I...uh...kind of made a deal with the police that if I get proof in court and a good lawyer that you're innocent they'll free you right away."

"Oh. Oh wow. Kenna, I love you and all but you are so stupid."

I flip him the bird.

"Wait....hasn't my case already been confirmed? 2 years of jail?"

"They gave you a statement. It has to confirmed by the court. For now they're going with it. But it's up to court. If I can get a lawyer and proof in time you can come back!"

"I'm aware. You said it three times now."

I sigh and snuggle up against him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I closed my eyes. "I would stay here but...I can't."

"I wouldn't want you too. Look at me."

I stared into his dark blue eyes. "You will go home, have dinner and will sleep with Caroline. Make sure you keep the doors locked."

I lightly touched the small bruise on my forehead. I had gotten it from repeatedly banging my head on the table.

"Ok Mark."

He gave me a peck, and the constable came by.

"Your 15 minutes are up. C'mon. Tomorrow 2 PM for 30 minutes." He said opening the cell.

I hug Mark goodbye and get out of the cell. Mark offers me a small smile which I know is fake. I give him a warmer one back.

Then I leave.

The weight was too unbearable to put up with. His whole case lay in my hands. I could either pull it in close or throw it away into the garbage.

Sighing I put on Sia-Cheap Thrills in the car.

🎶 C'mon c'mom and turn the radio on,
It's Friday night and I won't be long
Gotta do my hair put my makeup on its Friday night and I won't be long
Till I hit the dance floor,
Hit the dance floor!
I got everything I need!
Oh I ain't got cash,
I ain't got cash,
But I got you baby!
I don't need no $ bills to have fun tonight,
*I love cheap thrills*
I don't need no $ bills to have fun tonight. 🎶

I stopped Infront of my house. Like, my old one. Where I lived when I was the most popular girl I'm school and Mark was an annoyingly good looking shit cake.

Sighing, I rested my forehead on the wheel. "Think Kenna, think. What could give me proof Micheal put cocaine in Mark's car?

Nothing came to me so I decided to go home and call it a night.

I was going over speed limit in a rush to get home, when I passed a speeding camera and it flashed with its little red light taking a picture of me in my car. Then it came to me....

If Mark wasn't there when Micheal put the cocaine....we have speeding camera's on the tree by the house....that means that Mark's car would be seen by the camera.....THAT MEANS THE PROOF THAT THE COCAINE ISN'T MARK'S SHOULD BE ON THE TAPE!

I felt overwhelmed with excitement as I rushed home to get my hands on that tape. However when I arrived, Caroline came out immediately.

"Mackenzie." She hissed. "Get inside quick. Micheal was here when you left for the police station!"

I remembered Mark's warning and the chilly October wind was starting to pick up.

"Okay.." I went inside. We locked the doors and all the windows. "You sleep with me tonight." Caroline says. I nod yes.

"I think I might call my old best friends tomorrow and catch up with everything." I say. It's been a longgggg time since I saw them last.

"Sure thing."

"Caroline. Where's Matthew?" (Matthew is Caro's husband)

"He left me." Caro's face hardened.

I did a spit-take. "What the dingle berries?"

"He says he lost his boy because of my carelessness during my pregnancy, and he left me. He sent the divorce papers this morning."

Oh my God.

"I'm sorry Caro, I was so busy with my problem I forgot to worry about yours." I say sadly.

"It's fine. I was cheating on him anyway. Little does he know Amelia isn't his daughter."

I gape at her. "What the fuck's gotten into you Caroline? Like....what?"

"I know you can't process this information right now so leave it at that."

"I....then....who's daughter is it?"

Caro looks down and doesn't answer.

"Caroline?"

"She's....its.....I..."

"Tell me Caro." I demand.

"Amelia is Micheal's daughter."
*********
AND THAT'S A WRAP.

Sorry guys, I HAD to leave it on a cliffhanger to keep you guys coming back ;)  

Well, so now I'll see you next time!!

With lots of love,

~Pey💟

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

11.3K 267 32
In the mist of a fight for power and position, Hannah found herself mixed up. She met him when all hope was lost, she signed a contract to be his lov...
16.3K 121 24
When the most popular boy and girl are truly messed up fall in love but happen to be the most famous kids in the world fall fir each other but one ha...
12.3K 353 24
Savannah and Nat have been dating since their freshman year of high school. Nat's captain of the basketball team and Savannah is the supportive girlf...
6.8K 134 48
When 17 year old Carmen is forced to stay with her across the street neighbor, Zak Bagans ( whom she hates) she begins to fall in love with him. But...