The Bad Blind Date

By ravsisrekt

"Kiss me." He choked on his drink, gawking over at you instantly, "HUH?!" "You know, mouth to mouth action... More

Chapter 1: The Unexpected Kiss
Chapter 2: What Chapstick Do You Use?
Chapter 3: What You Say? Friends?
Chapter 4: Join My Disturbed Sex Dreams!
Chapter 5: Taehyung It's Either Her or Me
Chapter 6: I'm Scared of Liking You
Chapter 7: She's Nothing Compared to You
Chapter 8: Kiss Me
Chapter 9: What are Fanfictions?
Chapter 10: What an Ungrateful Ass
Chapter 12: I'm Done Feeling Used.
Chapter 13: I Love Jungkook
Chapter 14: I Missed You Hyung
Chapter 15: I'm Done Hurting
Chapter 16: Stay Away From This Kook Guy...
Chapter 17: I'll Be Okay
Chapter 18: Jungkook's Rumoured Girlfriend
Chapter 19: You Were His Reality
Chapter 20: He Felt At Ease
Chapter 21: Goodbye Jungkook
Chapter 22: it was worth the wait.
Chapter 23: Yeah I Invited Her
Chapter 24: You Missed Your Shot
Chapter 25: No More Crying
Chapter 26: I'm Not Racy...
Chapter 27: I Got Lucky
Chapter 28: He Deserves Better
Chapter 29: Bye Racy
Chapter 30: Forever
Epilogue: His Birthday
{SPINOFF/SEQUEL}
Thanks babe, xx.
10 Million!

Chapter 11: Sticking to the Pact

280K 13.6K 53.7K
By ravsisrekt

It had been a tough few days.

Yoongi and Taehyung would barely stay in the same room with one another unless it was a forced gathering or meeting.

The whole group was laying low as they focused on working on new music and choreography.

The fans were pissed and confused, the news outlets were storing up new rumours and problems. Everyone wanted answers. And yet, only Jungkook had most of them.

Sitting in the dance studio, he leaned against the mirror tiredly. Grabbing his phone which was emitting music through the speakers, he unplugged it causing silence to overtake the room.

Pulling his hair out from his eyes, he wore on a hat to help him keep his bangs back while going through his phone.

Looking down at his messages that he had from Jin asking about dinner with the rest of the boys, he sighed as he thought hardly about it.

Can't. Have plans with Racy.
- Jungkook

In denial of him feeling bad, Jungkook simply scrolled further down and smiled at the messages from Racy.

It had been a few days since the night she had told him everything. The night meant a lot to both of them, and he wouldn't take it back for anything. He loved that she found ways to depend on him when it came to her feelings and their friendship. If he couldn't be with her, the least he wished was to still be close to her...

His eyes softened, smile faltering slowly when Jin messaged again.

Y/N will be here, you sure?
- Jin

Jungkook moved uncomfortable on the ground at the mention of you. His gaze sad. He hadn't seen you since that night either, the fight that broke out between the two of you still not addressed maturely by either of you.

Both of you were too stubborn to make the first move and apologize.

But then again, it takes one to genuinely mean the apology to actually have it count.

Jungkook didn't find himself at fault, but at the end of the day, he still missed you.

I'm sure.
- Jungkook

It was hard for him to type that.

Hovering his thumbs over your name now, he debated on texting you. Sighing as he ended up just reading the last bits of messages the two of you had, he smiled tightly at the conversation of pure nonsense you two had had about a week ago.

Going back to Racy's text, he refrained from asking her about you as he tried to lose himself in the conversation.

Nothing worked however, his mind was set on the thought of you.

-

You were slightly nervous while in the passenger seat. Wiping your sweaty palms lamely at your dress, you shifted in your seat.

"Quit being nervous," a voice said laughing while glancing over at you from the driver's side.

"I'm perfectly fine," you murmured back, crossing your arms comfortably at your chest.

"Right," Jimin sang out, still laughing.

"I've never been around any of you without Jungkook there," you explained quietly, "can't blame me for being nervous."

He smiled lightly at you.

"We tried to get him to come but he's out with Racy," Jimin sighed out in annoyance as he gripped at the wheel.

"He shouldn't be hanging around her...especially knowing that he's still in love with her," you piped lowly, muscles tense.

Jimin nodded slowly, "yup."

You glanced awkwardly over at the boy. Your thoughts going back to the night Jungkook compared you to him. "He talking to you?" You asked curious.

You didn't need a spoken response, the muscles in his arms and jaw hardening was the only answer you needed.

-

Jungkook smiled sweetly at the girl as he pulled out the chair for her. She thanked him as she sat and he was smiling wildly.

"This is kinda big of a restaurant to be out as friends don't you think?" Racy teased as Jungkook went to seat himself.

Jungkook rubbed awkwardly at the back of his neck as he opened up the menu. "Yeah well I just thought that maybe going out for a change will help out," he said smiling lightly, "plus this place is so secure...no reporters or angry fans I promise."

Racy smiled hugely, "I love how you care so much for me. Thank you."

He nodded lightly, chuckling before moving to cutely look through the menu. He was starving.

His eyes darted to his phone that blinked open.

Come home early.
- Taehyung

Jungkook's elbow almost slipped from on the table. Taehyung hadn't texted him, let alone talked to him, in the longest time.

"Who is it?" Racy asked. She was clearly curious over who could be texting to get him to react in such a manner.

"Taehyung," he said without thinking.

Racy went quiet quick. Her eyes back onto the menu.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said lightly as he went to reply back to his hyung.

He could wait and not be rude about it, but he was too taken a back over his hyung messaging him.

Why?
- Jungkook

He was even more surprised over the fast response.

You need to drop Y/N off.
- Taehyung

Jungkook's brows furrowed deeply at that.

Can't you drop her off? Or one of the hyungs?
- Jungkook

He didn't receive anything back and his confusion simply grew. The sudden butterflies in his stomach making him sweat a bit. He swallowed before trying not to get lost in the trance that had loomed over him this afternoon when thinking about you, he focused on trying to order something to eat.

"What happened?"

"Hm?" Jungkook asked, breaking out his train of thought as he whipped his head in Racy's direction.

"You seem a little out of place," she said softly, "you alright?"

He nodded quick, "Y-Yeah, I'm perfect."

Forcing a smile on his face he closed up his menu as if already decided what to eat. Racy panicked a bit as she quickly tried to make up her own mind.

Jungkook chuckled, "Take  your time."

Watching as she flipped through the menu, he bit his lip lightly, eyes testing. He debated on whether or not he should say anything.

"How uh," he began, only to swallow down a lump that was forming within his throat, "How's Y/N?"

Racy smiled sadly at the mention of you.

"I wouldn't know," she said sighing, "She hasn't been staying with me for a few days...she's been at Shawn."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed.

"Shawn?"

Racy nodded before closing her menu herself.

"But if anything just ask her," Racy tried smiling, "I don't know what's gotten into the two of you or why you aren't talking..."

Jungkook swallowed before focusing on the top of his menu for a second. His eyes then searched for the waiter to quickly come before Racy was to ask any question about you.

Thankfully, just as she was about to speak, a tall and skinny frame stopped by the side of your table.

-

"How was the food?" Jin asked sweetly.

You nodded grinning. "It was great," you replied genuinely, "I'm glad I came, thank you so much."

"Yeah well we love having you around," Hoseok said as he shoved your arm a light bit.

You playfully shoved him back, chuckling lightly.

You were at ease for most of the night when with the boys. You liked to think it was because you were suddenly more courageous and open, but you knew that it was because Hoseok was by you most of the time. You felt most comfortable around him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook couldn't be here for the dinner," Namjoon said lightly as he slumped onto the couch. He was rubbing a bit at his stomach, you laughed at his expression.

"We all told you not to eat another plate full," you piped and his brow arched at you talking to him in such an informal tone.

You simply grinned evilly at him before looking over at Jimin who patted at the spot next to him and Taehyung. You slowly sat down, remembering to hold onto Hoseok's arm and practically drag him to sit with you as well.

Hoseok simply laughed.

"You still scared of me?" Jimin whined.

Taehyung was too busy on his phone to even notice the playful atmosphere between the three by him.

He rubbed at his cheek when reading Jungkook's reaction to his text. Numbly moving his phone in the direction of his Jimin who sat beside him, Jimin eyed the text and nodded over at the quiet boy.

"Just sticking to the pact," he mumbled.

"Taehyung try having a little fun tonight," Jimin said as he rubbed reassuringly at Taehyung's shoulder. His arm was around the boy now.

Taehyung leaned into his touch as he sighed, nodding.

Jimin smiled before focusing on Hoseok and you who were creating cute banter with Namjoon and Jin.

-

Jungkook numbly opened the door to the place. He could hear them all laughing and talking from outside the screen door. Swallowing when he heard your giggle, his hand froze over the handle.

Managing to slowly pop his head in, and then his whole body, Jungkook moved through the kitchen and towards the hallway of his room. He tried not being seen as he walked slowly by the couch space.

Swearing when there was a loud roar that called out his name, he smiled tightly over at Namjoon who was grinning at the sight of him.

"Ahhh," Hoseok popped as he waved for Jungkook to come in.

You pursed your lips at the sight of him before slowly looking away and down at your hands that were suddenly nervously together.

He swallowed as he glanced over at everyone, his gaze lingering on you.

"Hi," he lightly let out, his eyes still unknowingly on you as he said it.

You didn't notice but the others did.

Jimin's eyes softened at that before he glanced over at Taehyung who nodded.

"Made it just in time!" He popped before standing up.

Jungkook was a bit startled at Taehyung speaking up. He looked at his hyung instantly.

"Jimin hyung was just about to take Y/N back to her friend's place," Taehyung chimed as he looked over at you cutely, "now that you're here, you can do it instead."

Your eyes widened at that as you quickly shook your head.

Jungkook's lips parted when wanting to speak but you beat him to it.

"N-No, I'm fine with Jimin," you said quick,"and if Jimin can't, I'll just go by taxi or something."

Jungkook swallowed as he glanced over at you. You awkwardly let your eyes meet his briefly before looking over at Taehyung again.

"Oh no, that wouldn't be fair to you...you're our guest," Jimin chimed and you glared at him.

He tried to hide his tiny smile that was forming as he looked at Jungkook.

"And since the poor girl is so scared of me," he piped smugly, "it would be better for her to be near her friend."

You bit the insides of your cheek at that. Your mind going back to that night of the fight where he basically told you that they weren't anymore...they weren't friends.

"I'm really okay," you said softly, getting up as you looked at everyone.

You had a tired expression on your face which caused many of the boys to pout.

Hoseok licked his lips as he glanced between the two of you who were uncomfortable.

"I'll come with," he popped as he stood up.

Jimin face palmed. Taehyung simply had his brows arch as he sat back down next to Jimin.

"Well shit," Taehyung mumbled and Jimin simply rubbed at Taehyung's shoulder again.

You looked over at Hoseok and tried to protest.

"Yeah, go on," Jin piped from on the opposite couch.

Hoseok smiled reassuringly at you and you sighed internally. A bit of the awkwardness and nervousness lifted off of you and you thankfully smiled at him.

Jungkook felt slightly relieved as well as he moved back and towards the door.

"I'll start the car," he mumbled, the screen door accidentally slamming way too hard behind him.

His face scrunched at the accident, however you genuinely thought he was irritated. Your nervousness instantly returned.

-

It was a really quiet ride.

Hoseok eyed the both of you from the passenger seat. He glanced at Jungkook who sat driving, only to repeatedly look over at you in the back by using the rear view mirror.

The only time you'd speak would be to softly let out directions to your friend's place.

It wasn't until one intersection where Jungkook managed to awkwardly mumble out a question.

"This friend being Shawn?"

You weren't surprised he knew. He had been with Racy for days.

"Turn left at the next intersection," you simply said softly, ignoring his previous question.

He pursed his lips a bit as he finally glanced at you through the mirror himself.

Hoseok was now incredibly awkward when witnessing the tension between you two before his very eyes. Confused over the interactions, he refused to pipe out any sound.

"You have a home of your own...you should be staying with Racy."

"What I should and shouldn't be doing isn't your call," you defended as you stared out the window.

Jungkook took a while to nod slowly at that. "Right," he sighed out as he kept getting the urge to look back at you.

It was quiet again for a long while.

"I'm glad you're doing alright," Jungkook whispered out.

It was so quiet and yet everyone in the car heard. It was incredibly quiet in the vehicle to miss any sort of soft sound.

You puckered at your lips, refusing to say anything. Your eyes glued to whatever you saw flash by you on the streets while in the moving car.

Hoseok let out a nervous laugh, as Jungkook turned his last corner and tried to look for the house number.

"Your friend got more room in the house?" Hoseok asked, "I'd rather be in a stranger's home than in this car."

Neither of you reacted.

Parking in front of the house, Jungkook eyed the place thoroughly as he wished to actually see this friend of yours. Failing to see anything but lit up rooms in the place, he sighed before glancing at you in the back again.

"Bye," Hoseok sang out as he outstretched his arm out for you to shake.

You smiled lightly at the gesture as you tapped his arm as a "goodbye".

Glancing awkwardly over at the boy you cared so dearly for, you nibbled at the insides of your cheeks.

"Thank you," you said softly as you opened up the door.

He swallowed harshly as he nodded, looking over at you completely as you left the car.

Eyes shutting in defeat before forcing himself to look forward and not at you walking away, he sighed at what Hoseok asked next.

"What happened to being inseparable and cute with the girl? I'm so confused."

Jungkook nodded unknowingly as he started the car again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.3K 28
[ Currently sitting on a stool at the bar being drunk Tae was blabbering, Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him starring him intensely, Suddenly Jungkoo...
62.5K 4.7K 61
"Because this is something that... I don't know..." he drifts off before smirking to himself as he glances down at the cement sidewalk. "I just... I'...
132 15 14
With a chuckle, Jungkook leaned in closed to my chest and whispered, allowing me to feel his breath on my neck. "I know you actually want me to kiss...
32.8K 1K 28
One thing is for certain is that Jungkook hates Jimin. But that fact will not stop Jimin from loving his maknae, but what would he do when cancer tak...