Reunited book2

Par Nothingbutanaddict

It's been four years sense shinkō uzumaki came to kohana and discovered that Naruto was her twin brother. No... Plus

Chapter 2-sasukes "visit"
Chapter3-shinkō and sasuke
Chapter4-village fun
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 6-the s-rank squad
Chapter 7- village hidden in the waves
Chapter8-pool party
Chapter 9- karaoke night part 2
Chapter 10-the assassination
Chapter 11-kibas test
Chapter 12-back to our hell
Chapter 13- jakku the new genin
Chapter 14-princess of the fallen
Chapter15-solo mission
Chapter18-the fallen world
Chapter 17-attack on kohana
Chapter18-new home
Chapter19-yasei
Chapter 20-the new pool
Chapter21-Surprise!
Epolgue
Sequel

Chapter 1-the S-rank Assassin

553 20 2
Par Nothingbutanaddict

"I am soooo stupid!" I yelled to myself still running as far away from kohana as I could without leaving the general area around kohana."you can't run for long!" I heard two voices yell behind me. I looked back to see Naruto and kiba getting closer and closer. Naruto ended up catching me with his multi shadow clone jutsu. "Your and ugly ass!" I told Naruto with a glare. "Hey you do remember we're twins right?!" Naruto said with a smirk. "are you calling me an ugly ass!?" I asked as an angry and very demonic Aura surrounded me. "Ummm I don't think you should have said the Naruto!" "I am going to rip you your intestines out and choke you with them!" I yelled as I my blood lust climbed higher. "I AM SORRRY SHIN-CHAN PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Naruto pleaded. I instantly calmed down and put and innocent look on my face. "It's ok Naru-chan." I said with a sweet smile. I smirked and jumped into the trees. I hid my chakra and gathered nature chakra for assassin mode. Once I had enough chakra to last assassin mode for an hour or two I turned it on. "Shinkō/shin-chan!" I her two voices yell in unison. I jumped behind without a sound. I put my twin katana's around his neck. He froze, " I am right here." I whispered seductively into his ear. I disappeared in a flash before he could catch me. I ran up to Naruto and knocked him out with a pressure point. "Naruto are you ok!" Kiba yelled as Naruto collapsed. "Oh he's fine!" I said with the same beautiful yet dangerous voice that Ririsu used when I first meet her. I then turned the forest area around us to ice. (If you forgot shinkō trained with the ice wolf  sage) "ok ok ok I give up!" Kiba said putting his arms in the air. "Hahaha I win!" I said mocking him. I stepped off from the tree branch I was on. I landed on the ground and looked at Naruto. " I don't know how he became the village hero when he was defeated by a pressure point!" I sighed.

????P.O.V
Yes I am sure it's her she just took down Naruto uzumaki! I said in awe. "Hn that loser!" Boss muttered. "Well she is a s-rank criminal who has the highest bounty on her head." I thought out loud. "And she was the one who took tobi down. "Yeah she did that's why I want her on my team! Even if she's a hidden leaf ninja there are always whys to get someone to do what you want!" Boss snickered.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

129K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
310K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
19.4K 786 29
Itachi x Sakura love story where the Uchiha clan is part of the royal family and Itachi is the next in line for the throne. He meets Sakura when he i...
13.6K 289 43
What if Naruto had a sister who was almost killed with Naruto the day they were born and when the attacker had set the 9 nine tails on the hidden lea...