Band and Musician Imagines Bo...

By Chicken_Permission_

A series of Band and Musician imagines. Requests are welcome. Just message me or comment on a story your idea... More

*UPDATED* Rules for Requests / intro to this book
Announcement ...
Will you Marry Me ?: *REQUEST* Alex Gaskarth Imagine for Emily
*REQUESTED* Can I have this Dance: Ashley Purdy Imagine for Annie ( BVB )
*REQUESTED* Daddy's Girl: Ben Bruce Imagine for Tereza (AA)
*REQUESTED* Break - Ups and Make - Ups: Denis Stoff imagine for Alex
All Nighter: Ed Sheeran Imagine
He Pranks You on BBC Radio 1: Ed Sheeran
*REQUESTED* A Series of Fortunate Events: Gerard Way Imagine for Sarah. ( MCR )
He Dies: Jack Barakat
Marry her Anyways: Jaime Preciado Imagine (PTV)
*REQUESTED* Jake Pitts x Daughter AU imagine (BVB) Part 1
*REQUESTED* Jake Pitts x Daughter AU: Part 2
Kids: James Cassells imagine for Ava ( AA ) Pt. I
*REQUESTED* Kids Pt. 2: James Cassells imagine for Ava ( AA )
You Catch Him Cheating: Janick Thibault Imagine ( SU )
I'm an asshole: Jordan Eckes Imagine ( WATIC )
Engaged: *REQUEST* Josh Dun Imagine for Alex
Boredom Strikes: Michael Clifford
You Prank Him: Michael Clifford
Preference #1 ( PTV )
Be Careful what you wish for: Patrick Stump Imagine (FOB)
*REQUESTED* Happy Birthday !: Patrick Stump Imagine for kittycat2214
Leave her Alone: Remington Leith imagine. ( PR )
*REQUESTED* When We Were Young: Rivers Cuomo ( Weezer ) imagine for Lynn.
*REQUESTED* When We Were Young pt. 2: Rivers Cuomo ( Weezer ) imagine for Lynn.
*REQUESTED* Don't Panic !: Sid Vicious Imagine for Lenore. ( The Sex Pistols )
Beauty and her Beast: Tony Perry Imagine (PTV)
Surprise !: Vic Fuentes Imagine ( PTV )
*REQUESTED* Surprise !: Will Ferri Imagine for Anonymous. ( ATC )
Warped Tour 2018 - I MET PALAYE ROYALE
Love, Y/N: Calum Hood Imagine (5sos) Pt. 1
An Explanation: Goodbye Band Imagines Book

*EDITED* Victorious: Brendon Urie Imagine ( P!ATD )

758 17 3
By Chicken_Permission_

Hey guys, so this is a new imagine based off the music video Victorious by Panic ! Itself. So enjoy.

Your POV:

" Come on Y/N. You need to get out. You can't just stay in your house and cry all day. I love you but it's not good for you. "

My best friend, Sammi, says. It's been a couple weeks since I found my boyfriend of 3 years, Cameron, cheating on me with some bimbo.

Flashback

God, today was by far the worst day in history. First my car broke down and I had to take a bus, making me late for work. I spilled coffee all over my uniform, and worst of all I was fired because the boss wanted to hire his inexperienced niece.

Well, seeing as I have literally nothing else to do, I decided to go home. I enter the front door of our apartment to find Cam shirtless filling two glasses of water. As soon as he sees me coming in a panicked look overcomes him, but he quickly covers it up.

" what happened Y/N? Why you home early? " he asks me as I walk through the door.

" I was fired. " I say, sniffling.

I take my bag off my shoulder and throw it on the ground roughly, not caring in the least bit about the contents inside.

" What? Why, what happened? " he asks.

" Well, I was told that it was because corporate wanted to do some 'downsizing' to the company or some bullshit. " I growl, throwing my keys on the counter.

" But then, when I went to go grab my shit, I heard from Carla he fired me so he could hire his fucking inexperienced niece. "

" Aw, Hun. You wanna a glass of water or something? "he asks.

I nod and he hands me one of the glasses in his hand. I take a sip of water.

"Thanks Cam, you're so good to me. " I sniffle. I lift the glass to my lips, just as I'm about to take a sip though, I hear a noise come from the bedroom area.

" What was that? " I ask, curiously looking over Cam's shoulder towards the bedroom.

Almost immediately, I see Cam starting to fidget as a panicked look washed over his face.

" Cam, what's wrong? Who's back there? " I question.

Almost immediately after that, I freeze completely in my spot. I look at the glass in his hand and my hand then back at him.

" Why were you pouring two glasses of water? " I ask him.

" W-what? What do you mean? " he asks.

" You didn't know I was coming home early. " I state matter-of-factly.

" so why were you pouring another glass? " I repeat, a serious tone taking over my voice.

He was about to answer when I saw a girl in one of his tee shirts walk into the kitchen where we were at holding my songbook.

" Cam, hun, your girlfriend really wrote this? I've seen my 4 year old nephew write bet- " just then she noticed me sitting there.

I look up at Cams face and in all honesty, he looks like he's shitting bricks.

Without a word, I slam the glass on the counter roughly before walking in front of her and grabbing my songbook from her hands.

" I'm gone. "

And soon after I grabbed my belongings, and left, never looking back.

Flashback Over

It's been two weeks since then and I haven't done anything at all but eat on my parents couch and wallow in my own self - pity.

" Listen, You're like a sister to me
Y/N, and it kills me to see you like this. Get dressed cause we're going clubbing. " She said over the phone. Before I can protest she hangs up on me.

" How Rude. " I mumble to myself before I get up and start getting presentable.

Magical time skip:

" come on Y/N there has to be one person here that you find attractive. "

Sammi says motioning to the multiple men sitting at the counter around us. I just shrug my shoulders and take another shot of Jäger.

" I don't know Sammi, I just think it's too soon to get back into another relationship. "

She sighs, taking another sip of her drink when she looks over to the other side of the bar and freezes.

" Y/N! Don't look now but there's a very sexy guy checking you out right now. "

" What? Where? " I ask looking around the bar.

She slaps my arm roughly making me retract my arm quickly from its previous spot.

" Dude! I said don't look now! " she whisper yells to me angrily.

" And he's sitting on the left side of the bar. " she whispers, leaning closer to me.

I wait a few seconds before I turn and see an attractive guy around my age sitting at the bar drinking shots.

Brendon's POV:

You ever get that feeling in the pit of your stomach that you're just not meant for a relationship and will forever be alone?

I glance around the club around me and see a bunch of couples being happy, making out on the dance floor. Their happiness making me groan in disgust.

Just then I see a beautiful girl sitting and talking to another girl, whom I assume is her friend.

I don't realize how long I've been staring at this girl until I see their friend look at me. I turn my head away quickly and take another shot.

Come on Brendon don't be a wimp and go ask her out.

I take another shot and stand up.

Here goes nothing I guess.

I start to walk over to the girl and their friend and sit down next to them. I peek at them through my peripheral vision and see the friend give the girl a devious smile.

" Be right back. "

The other girl says, quickly leaving me alone with the girl. After a few seconds of awkward silence.

" So what brings you to the bar tonight? "

I ask, taking a sip of my drink. She sighs quietly, taking a sip of her drink before continuing.

" I caught my boyfriend cheating on me while I was at work, so my friend forced me to come here to try and get over it. " she says bluntly.

" Well, I guess that makes the both of us. "

I say, leaning back a bit in my seat. She looks at me with a questioning look

" What happened? "

she asked turning a bit in her seat to look at me better. I let out a breath and continue.

" I came home from work and found a letter from my now ex, Kate, about how she doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore. "

I say waving down the bartender for another shot.

" My names Brendon by the way. "
I say holding out my hand. She takes it and shakes it

" Y/N. "

she responds with a slight grin. We get to talking and realize we have a lot in common. Our taste in music, movies and stuff like that. Later I gave her my phone number and, the rest is a mystery.

A/N: Hope you guys like this imagine. If you have a request you can always PM me or comment down below. And I will see you guys some other time. Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...