Im The Badboys Roommate

By WildFashionista

18 year old Ava brown's wish for making it into WaterHigh Collage comes to life. Happy as ever she walks thro... More

It's only the beginning
Friends
The boys
Delete That!
Oh My Gosh!
Untitled Part 6
Party..part 1
Party part 2
Its me Jackass
Authors Note! Not Update.
Beach Trip Part 2
Hey guys sorry

Beach Trip Part 1

6.7K 221 76
By WildFashionista

Avas POV

I was currently packing for the beach. I was excited to play in the water. I know, i know, i had a beach trip not so long ago but you gotta say.... you will always miss the beach.

"Are you ready?" Hunter called from the bathroom.

"Nearly" i said while picking up my sun lotion and glasses. I picked up my sandals and made my way to the door.

"Im ready!" I called. Hunter came out of the bathroom. I stopped mid way of walking. I dont need to wait to get to the beach to get a tan cause im already getting one from Hunters hotness. STOOOOPPPP IT!  stop thinking like that. Im supposed to have virgin thoughts. I scolded myself.

"Take a picture. It will last longer" He said with a cocky smirk. He was wearing a tight black shirt along with some swimming shorts.

"What exactly am i supposed to take a photo of?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Lets go"

We started to walk to the carpark, silence taking over.

"So what's with the badboy act?" I asked trying to break the ice.

"Its none of your business" He said shortly

"Ok then. Why did you tell me off when we first met?" I asked curiously, still kinda angry from the memory.

"None of your business" He replied firmly.

"Ummm yes it is" I said giving him a little evil squint as if saying "Of course it is" with my face. 

" Just shut up and keep walking" He replied with annoyance in his voice.

What the freak is wrong with this hot mess? 

"No, don't tell me what to do" I said, anger seeping through my voice.

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Hunter yelled while stopping to face me.

I gave him a death stare not liking his response. After a few seconds of death staring him I walked the rest of the way to the carpark. I saw chase leaning against a car and walked towards him.

"Hey babe" He said while I approached him. I rolled my eyes.

"What crawled up your ass?" Caleb asked getting the hint that I was pissed.

"Where do I put my stuff?" I asked dodging the question.

"Ill take it" Jake said coming out of no where and gently taking my bag. He travelled to the back of the car and opened the trunk.

"Wheres Hunter?" Caleb questioned.

"I'm here" He answered. I took 2 steps forward and stood there knowing that he was right behind me. After few seconds I felt his presence leave from behind me and he joined Jake at the trunk. I got into the car and sat behind the drivers seat. I connected my earphones to my phone and started to listen to Let it go by James Bay. All the boys joined me in the car: Chase by my side in the middle, Caleb next to him, Hunter in the passenger seat and Jake in the drivers seat. Jake drove off, silence taking over. Again.

15 minutes went by and nobody said a thing. Not even chase said a word. I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes. I was feeling tired so I slowly started to drift to sleep. All of a sudden the car slammed to a stop and I jolted forward. Chase being my knight in shining armour stuck out his arm across my chest to stop me from going forward even more while he took the impact of the stop. What a fast thinker

"BRO! WHAT THE FUCK!!" Caleb yelled.

Jake ignored Caleb and stuck his head out of the window.

"DUDE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY OF THE RO-AIDEN?"

"Aiden?" The boys said. They hopped out of the car and ran to this so called Aiden. I followed their actions and got out of the car and walked to them.

"What the fuck man! What the hell are you doing?"

"I saw you guys and wanted to see if you would stop or run me over" Aiden said out of breath

"Are you serious? So you ran infront of the car?" Chase said

"Your fucked up bro" Caleb said shaking his head.

I stood on my tippy toes so my head was on chase's shoulder and said "Yea, that's crazy"

They all looked at me.

"Well Hello" Aiden said winking. I rolled my eyes starting to feel annoyed.

"The names Aiden what about yours?" He said trying to look cool.

"Bro back off" Chase said knowing what my reaction would be.

"HEY AIDEN! WHO YOU TALKING TO?" We heard another voice yell. I looked over and saw another guy. How can so many guys look so hot in one place?

"Chase, Caleb, Jake and Hunter. And there cute little miss" He said winking at me in the last sentence.

The other dude walked to where we were. He looked so much more dangerous and serious.Exactly like Hunter. He said hello to everyone and nodded his head when he saw me.

"So Ava" Chase said stepping back so that I was in the circle.

"These two are our friends. There like brothers. This is Aiden" He said pointing to the blonde one.

"And this is Declan" He said pointing to the dangerous looking one.

"Cool." I said looking like I wasn't interested but I was burning up inside. I walked back to the car and got in. After a few minutes the boys jumped in, including Aiden and Declan.

Guessing their joining us on this beach trip. I thought. They jumped in the last 2 seats in the back while everyone remained in their normal positions.

For the rest of the car ride i watched outside the window while all the other boys talked quietly. Once we were nearing the beach I straightened up enjoying the view of the beach. It was a beautiful day. I saw little kids running around or building sandcastles, hot guys surfing, girls getting tanned, ladies chatting on the sand. It was so colourful and alive.

Jake parked the car and we all got out. Hunter opened the trunk and we all went to get our bags. I reached over to get my bag but i was stopped when a hand took it for me.

"Ill carry it for you" I turned to see Aiden taking my bag and put the strap on his shoulder.

"Thank you" I said, giving him a small smile. I offered to take my towel and his towel and he agreed. We walked onto the beach. Feeling the soft, warm sand seeping through my toes was one of the happiest moments of the day. Ive never hated the beach. It was my favourite place to got to.

We found a good spot to set up our stuff. I setup 3 beach chairs, while Caleb and Jake set out our towels on the ground. Aiden put up our shade while Hunter placed the cooler and speaker on the floor. Declan put all of our bags down next our towels and chase blew up the plastic volleyball.

"Who wants to go for a swim?" Declan asked

"Me" Hunter nodded.

"Hell yea" Chase said taking off his shirt.

"Yep" Aiden said

"Nah not yet" Caleb said.

"Yea I'm gonna sit down for a while." Jake added.

"Ok. lets go" Declan said motioning for Hunter and chase to follow him.

They threw off their shirts and placed it on their towels. I sat on the beach chair and enjoyed the view of everyone playing. Caleb connected his phone to the beats speaker and played Slow down By 5SOS and put the volume on medium so it wasn't too loud.

"You don't wanna swim Ava?" Jake asked. I shook my head.

"No not yet." I replied

"Do you guys wanna play volley?" Caleb asked.

"Sure but I'm gonna change into my shorts and rash top" I said getting up. The boys looked at me weirdly and then shrugged there shoulders while taking off their shirts.

I went to the bathroom and stripped off my top and shorts and put on my swimming clothes. I walked back to the boys where i them throwing the ball to eacthother.

"I'm back" I chirped.

I joined the circle and we started to hit the ball to eachother.

"Hey, we'll see how long we can keep the ball from not touching the ground" Jake challenged.

"Yea" I agreed

We started to play. We made it up to 13 until Caleb missed the hit and the ball landed on the ground.

"Dude, you failed our streak" Jake said shaking his head.

"No i didn't! You hit it too far." Caleb exclaimed.

"Don't be a girl. We all know you missed the hit."

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME A GIRL?" Caleb said tackling Jake to the ground. They kept tackling eachother, laughing in the process.

"Boys" I said shaking my head.  I walked back to the beach chair and layed down on it. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sound of the waves, seagulls and people laughing. I was so relaxed. Then the unexpected happened.

"Up you get lazy but." I heard Aiden said. All of a sudden I was being pick up. I opened my eyes and saw the ground and legs. Am i hanging upside down?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted hitting his back.

"Youll see" He said

"LET ME GOOOOO" I said pounding his back. I started to feel dizzy from the blood rush. I saw water replacing the sand. Oh No! I was thrown into the sea and was instantly surrounded by cold salt water. I stood up out of the water and screamed. It went from a scream of anger to a scream on enjoyment with laughs in between while I chased Aiden. Well tried because running water is just difficult. We were going slow motion as we went deeper in the water. He ran to Declan while i was trying to splash him with water. The water splashed on Declan and i froze. Oh Oh. He stared at me then smirked. I tried to run but because of the i was going slow motion. I was picked up by muscly arms and thrown into the water again. I stood up, the water reaching my just above my stomach.

"You have no idea what you just started." I said with an evil smirk while looking at Declan. He ran away with Aiden following him and because they were so much stronger they were running a lot faster than me. They kept looking back every 5 seconds to see where i was. They ran closer to where Hunter and Chase was. They were laughing at how far away i was from them so I thought of a better idea. 

When they were looking forward I got low in the water and screamed. Once i screamed i emerged myself in the water. I waited and stayed under the water. I opened my eyes in the water and my eyes stung a bit but i tried to find legs. Once i saw legs nearing me I jumped up out of the water and screamed boo. All 3 boys yelled except for Hunter. He wore a bored look behind them.

" Hahahahahahaha Your faces Hahahaha" I said while holding my stomach.

"Not funny" Aiden said rolling his eyes.

"Naw did i hurt your feelings?" I said with puppy eyes.

He nodded his head doing puppy eyes too.

"Well too bad" I shouted as i ran to the shore. The boys tried running after me but i kept pushing. Once i reached the sand I bolted it for Jake and Caleb who were still tackling eachother. I didn't see where i was going and smashed into a hard body. I fell down on the sand.

"Sorry" I said looking up to the person i knocked into. Can hot guys stop appearing out of no where? Its frustrating! I thought.

"Its ok, i didn't see you" He said stretching his hand out for me to take. I went to go take it but a leg stopped me. I looked up again and saw Aiden, Chase, Hunter and Declan protectively standing over me facing the boy i bumped into. ARGH I was about to take the hand of a cute dude!! Why did you have to interrupt?!  

"Why the fuck you here?"

CLIFFHANGER.....

Sorry I haven't updated in like...ages but here i shall represent to you a new chapter.

Hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to ...

^Vote

^Comment &

^SHARE!!!

-Wildfashionista

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
145K 7.8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
171K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
236K 7.5K 168
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...