Beach Trip Part 1

Avas POV

I was currently packing for the beach. I was excited to play in the water. I know, i know, i had a beach trip not so long ago but you gotta say.... you will always miss the beach.

"Are you ready?" Hunter called from the bathroom.

"Nearly" i said while picking up my sun lotion and glasses. I picked up my sandals and made my way to the door.

"Im ready!" I called. Hunter came out of the bathroom. I stopped mid way of walking. I dont need to wait to get to the beach to get a tan cause im already getting one from Hunters hotness. STOOOOPPPP IT!  stop thinking like that. Im supposed to have virgin thoughts. I scolded myself.

"Take a picture. It will last longer" He said with a cocky smirk. He was wearing a tight black shirt along with some swimming shorts.

"What exactly am i supposed to take a photo of?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Lets go"

We started to walk to the carpark, silence taking over.

"So what's with the badboy act?" I asked trying to break the ice.

"Its none of your business" He said shortly

"Ok then. Why did you tell me off when we first met?" I asked curiously, still kinda angry from the memory.

"None of your business" He replied firmly.

"Ummm yes it is" I said giving him a little evil squint as if saying "Of course it is" with my face. 

" Just shut up and keep walking" He replied with annoyance in his voice.

What the freak is wrong with this hot mess? 

"No, don't tell me what to do" I said, anger seeping through my voice.

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Hunter yelled while stopping to face me.

I gave him a death stare not liking his response. After a few seconds of death staring him I walked the rest of the way to the carpark. I saw chase leaning against a car and walked towards him.

"Hey babe" He said while I approached him. I rolled my eyes.

"What crawled up your ass?" Caleb asked getting the hint that I was pissed.

"Where do I put my stuff?" I asked dodging the question.

"Ill take it" Jake said coming out of no where and gently taking my bag. He travelled to the back of the car and opened the trunk.

"Wheres Hunter?" Caleb questioned.

"I'm here" He answered. I took 2 steps forward and stood there knowing that he was right behind me. After few seconds I felt his presence leave from behind me and he joined Jake at the trunk. I got into the car and sat behind the drivers seat. I connected my earphones to my phone and started to listen to Let it go by James Bay. All the boys joined me in the car: Chase by my side in the middle, Caleb next to him, Hunter in the passenger seat and Jake in the drivers seat. Jake drove off, silence taking over. Again.

15 minutes went by and nobody said a thing. Not even chase said a word. I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes. I was feeling tired so I slowly started to drift to sleep. All of a sudden the car slammed to a stop and I jolted forward. Chase being my knight in shining armour stuck out his arm across my chest to stop me from going forward even more while he took the impact of the stop. What a fast thinker

"BRO! WHAT THE FUCK!!" Caleb yelled.

Jake ignored Caleb and stuck his head out of the window.

"DUDE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY OF THE RO-AIDEN?"