Party..part 1

Ava's POV

 I was currently sitting on my bed listening to music on my Beats speaker when CeeCee busted through my door.

"AVA!!" She screamed. I jumped in my bed.

"WHAT?" i asked worried.

"There is a party tonight and you need to come." She said.

" Im not going to any party" i said sitting back on my bed.

"Please, Please,please,please,please" she begged.

"Everyone else is going and you need to come...your part of our group and we dont go anywhere if one person doesnt go...please come, i really need to gooooooo" she whined.

I sighed. If i go it will be the first party i've been to and who knows what will happen. But. arrgggghhhh there is always a but in every situtation. Anyway.... If i dont go than all my friends wont go.

" Fine" i sighed.

" Yay." she hooped up and down. " I'll be back"she said running out the door.

I layed down in my bed confused. I heard someone walk through the door. "CeeCee i don-" i started while getting out of bed but stopped when i saw Hunter.

" Oh, your not CeeCee" i said.

"No shit, Sherlock." He said.

Aaaaarrrggghhh.. Boys!

"Im back." CeeCee sang totally ignoring Hunters presence.

"Here put these on. You'll totally look sexy if you wore the red but you would look hot if you wore the black. Call me if you want a different outfit." she said while walking out the door.

"But i don't like an-" I stopped myself seeing she was gone.

I groaned. "Why did i agree to this?" i asked myself.

" Agree to what?" Hunter asked

"This party" i said plopping back down on the bed staring up at the wall.

"Your going?" He asked.

"Nuh-duh" i replied

"Hello" Chase said in a britsh accent while walking through the door.

"Hey" I said. "Sup" Hunter replied.

"Ohh...i likey" Chase said eyeing the dresses. "I want to see you wear that" He added while turning to me.

"I dont want to wear any of them." I said.

"Whats it for?" he asked.

"The party tonight" i answered.

"Great...ill see you at the party." He said with a smile.

"Cant I wear some pair of skinny jeans and a shirt with a jacket?" I asked

"You can but dresses are better for this party" Caleb said walking through the door.

I groaned. Chase sat on the bed with me. "Have you ever been to a party?" He asked seriously.

"Of course, ive been to plenty, Yeeesss" i lied.

"Your a bad lier" Hunter said.

"Shutup" I replied.

"So this will be your first party ?" Caleb asked  "Yea"

"Well, dont worry... we will be there to look out for you" Chase said

"Nah ill be with my friends" i said.

"Who are your friends?" Jake asked. I didnt even notice him walk through the door.

"Well the girls are, CeeCee, Layla, Oakley, Ellie and the boys are Alec, Ethan and Logan." i answered.

"Cool" Chase replied. Caleb nodded. Jake smiled and Hunter just looked at me. Something in his eyes flashed but disappered in a second.

"Well. have fun getting ready" Jake said while exiting the dorm with the ret of the boys.

Have fun? argggghhhh