Perfectly Imperfect | Kellin...

By warpedtuor

Marie Alexandria Carter and her best friend Taylor Marie Emmerson go to Warped Tour having the time of their... More

Chapter 1- Meet Marie
Chapter 2- Warped Tour Part 1
Chapter 3- Warped Tour Part 2
Chapter 5- Making Up For Lost Time
Chapter 6- All School Picture Goes Wrong
A/N: Society Is So Cruel
Chapter 7- Mayday
Chapter 8- Tickets
Chapter 9- Terror on 27
Chapter 10- Concert Time
Chapter 11- Happy Halloween
Chapter 12- Suspended
Chapter 13- Winter Break Part 1
Chapter 14- Winter Break Part 2
Chapter 15- Truth Be Told
Chapter 16- Youtube
Chapter 17- Business
Chapter 18- Megafest
Chapter 19- That Little Kiss You Stole
Chapter 20- Recording
Chapter 21- With You By My Side
Chapter 22- I'll Be Right Here Waiting
Chapter 23- All You Wanted Was Me
Author's Note: Sorry Not Sorry (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 24- We Are All Sinners & The Blackest Beautiful
Chapter 25- This Heart Is Yours
Chapter 26- Sweet Serenity
Chapter 27- This Generation Needs A Hero
Chapter 28- Your Love Makes Me Stronger
Chapter 29- Give Me Therapy, I'm A Walking Travesty
Chapter 30- Hold Me Close
discontinued

Chapter 4- Back to School We Go

436 9 0
By warpedtuor

Song: A Love Like War by All Time Low (feat. Vic Fuentes)

Chapter 4- Back to School We Go

-Maria's POV: 2 Days After Warped-

 'Beep, beep, be-" My alarm shuts off when I slam my hand on snooze.

"Damnit." I groan, slowing getting up and head into my walk-in closet. I pick out some black super skinny jeans, along with a Crown the Empire shirt and some black Vans. Once the outfit is set on my bed I head to my bathroom and grab a towel, setting it on the counter and strip, stepping in, letting the hot water run freely down my back.

- 1 Hour Later at  7:30 a.m.-

I smile at myself, satisfied while looking in the mirror.

Today I am wearing my black super skinny jeans, a Crown the Empire shirt, and some black Vans with a few band bracelets. My make-up is done with a light bown eyeshadow, a thick layer of eyeliner, and a thick layer of mascara on the top. My lip ring stud is in and all my ear piercings have a diamond in them. My hair left natural, which is a little wavy, but my hair reaches my waist so I could care less.

I add some lip gloss and grab my bag, iPhone, keys, and headphones while heading out of the house after saying goodbye to my parents and little sister. I hop into the car, starting it and hook up my iPhone, seeing what song to listen to, finally picking All Time Low's new song with Vic Fuentes. This song is so damn good.

I drive to Tay's house and  notice her already on the sidewalk looking pissed off. "Hey Tay. What's wrong?" I ask obviously noticing her scowl.

"Jordan is being a total dick again. I told him that tonight I wanted to go to your house so we can have a scary movie marathon instead of going to his football game, but he got pissed and now he hasn't talked to me since Sunday." Tay says waving her arms frantically. I just give her a sad smile and drive off to the school.

You see, when Taylor tells Jordan that she can't come to his football or basketball games because she has other plans, he thinks it's okay to be an asshole and ignore her for a week. I keep telling her that if he keeps treating her like that, she should just dump him but she never listens to me.

"What song is this?" Taylor asks just now realizing that she hasn't heard All Time Low's new song yet.

"A Love Like War by All TIme Low. It's their new song that came out 2 weeks ago on the first day of school." I say with a smile.

"Isn't that Vic Fuentes though?" Tay asks with confusion written all over her face.

"Yep." I say plopping the 'p' as we pull into the student parking lot. "Oh joy." I say noticing the looks we already get from preppy girls. I just ignore the urge to shout at them and walk into the doors with Tay to stop at my locker.

I put my black Anthem Made bag in my locker and take out my Biology book, notebook, and pencil bag, putting my iPhone and headphones in it. "Let's go." I say to Tay, noticing we only have five minutes to get to class before being late. She smiles at me as we both head to our classes with each other since they are in the same hall.

"Alright, meet you at lunch?" Tay asks me as I stand in front of my classroom door.

"Yeah, bye Tay." I smile at her as I walk into my class seeing a boy around my height with straightened brown hair sitting in the seat next to mine. When did we get a new student? I think to myself as I sit down, wondering why he looks so familiar. Wait, shaggy straight brown hair?

Morgan Radke.

My one and only best guy friend ever since kindergarten. He moved to stay in California with his grandma at the beginning of the summer because she was sick. Damn, he looks so different.

"Maria?" He asks as he turns his head to look at me. I soon realize while he was gone he got snake bites.

"Morgan?" I ask dumbfounded. Obviously it's him.

"Maria, I missed you so much!" Morgan says, hugging me tightly as the bell rings. I smirk but soon realize we can't catch up in the middle of class in front of everyone. Morgan soon realizes this too and  turns back to the front of the class to see Ms. Andrews impatiently waiting for Morgan and i to shut up. I hold back a laugh as she glares at us.

"Welcome back Morgan," Ms. Andrews says, an annoyed look plastered on her face. "Today we will be taking a look at a plant cell. So please go and get your tables' telescope." She points towards the light brown stained cabinets. I look at Morgan too see him head to the cabinets grabbing our tables' telescope. He smiles at me as he sites back down.

-Lunch-

I finish putting my History book and notebook in my locker, and head over to Taylor's locker, seeing Morgan standing next to her, waiting for me. "Hey. You have this lunch?" I ask Morgan as we all walk insync with each other.

"Yeah, luckily. 'Cause now we get to be together in lunch just like old times." Morgan says, chuckling as he remembers all of our great times last year in lunch together. Oh how great that year was. constantly getting separated for disturbing others at lunch. I grin at him as we walk into the cafeteria.

"Yes, true true." Taylor says as we get in line with each other. Once we get our food, we sit down at the table we always sat at. The lunch aid glares at us, obviously remembering our behavior. I pull out my redbull and take a sip.

"Excuse me miss, but you aren't aloud to have that drink in school." The lunch aid says, pointing at my drink.

"Why? There isn't alcohol in it, and I have freedom. Aren't you the bitch that told me the same thing last year? Grow up." I shoot back at the old, white haired, wrinkly lady.

"What did you just call me?" She asks in a rude voice. Oh hell no.

"That's right, I called you a bitch. Now stop staring at me. if you want to stare, just take a picture, it'll last longer." I smile at her and go back to eating. Morgan and Taylor try to hold back laughs as the lady glares at us, talking to the security gaurd.

"Just ignore her Marie. She is an old lady that thinks everything kids eat and drink is bad for them now-a-days." The security gaurd Ben says to me and walks away. I have always been close to Ben, because I used to have a really bad attitude and get in trouble a lot. Usually Ben would have to come get me.

"That was great." Morgan says, finally losing it and cracking up.

"Well, you know sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and show people that you are not to be messed with." I say smiling at him and I finish up my chesseburger. Taylor smiles at me and eats her food.

-End of Day-

"Alright class, tonight your homework will be-" The teacher stops as groans escape everyones lips. "As I was saying, your homework will be on page thirty five in your texts books on reflection and translation. Have a nice evening." Mrs. Hastings says as the bells rings, making me fly out of my seat and head to the senior hallway.

"Maria, do you want to have a movie night tonight at your house?" Tay says as she walks next to me to my locker.

"Yeah, sounds great. We can pick up a pizza on our way. Can Morgan come? We haven't saw him in ages. Well, actually just a few months but whatever." I say while twisting the lock on my locker.

"Of course! I missed him so much." As if on cue Morgan walks up to us grinning.

"Missed who?" Morgan says leaning against a random locker.

"You, silly. We barely even talked over the summer, and if we did it was through facetime or snapchat making stupid faces at each other." I say to Morgan as I take my bag out of my locker and check my iPhone. "What the hell?" I say while clicking all the numberous Twitter and Instagram notifications.

"What's the matter?" Taylor asks as my eyes pop out of my sockets. HOLY FUCK. I think to myself taking a deep breath before speaking.

"Well, earlier this morning Jack Fowler tweeted something and tagged Justin Van Hook in it. So i decided what the hell and tweeted them back saying if they noticed me I would seriously cry. And Justin replied back." I say with the most biggest smile on my face. "And, after that I screenshot it and put it on Instagram tagging Justin in it saying how much I love him, and he said he loved me more." I say squealing but quickly stop as I get weird looks from people.

"That's great! So, for celebration how about pizza and movie night just like every other night we shared?" Taylor says pointing at Morgan and I. We both nod and quickly walk out of the school, heading to my car and finding a song to listen to.

"Morgan, pick a song." I say handing Morgan my iPhone. He takes it and picks a song, locking my iPhone until i actually hook it up to the stereo to hear whats playing.

Memories of a Broken Heart by Crown the Empire plays, which makes me smile. Morgan, Taylor, and I scream the lyrics out and drive to Hungry Howies, grabbing a large cheese pizza and head home picking out movies with each other. The movies we ended up picking out were Mama, House At The End Of The Street, and Insidious 2.

We finished the first 2 movies, and we were now watching Insidious 2. This is seriously not that scary but at some parts i jumped. I was at the moment snuggling into Morgan's side under my fluffy blanket with my head on his shoulder. The father in the movie is trying to kill his wife, and throws a pot at her head which makes her fall to the floor. I started laughing so hard that tears stream down my face. Sometimes I find the most terrible parts so funny and just laugh at them for like ten minutes.

After my mental breakdown of laughter, i compose myself and finish the movie falling asleep on Morgan's shoulder with Tay's head resting on my lap.

●════════●♥●════════●

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay on the update. I became so fucking busy with homework. Anyway, there is the new character Morgan! He is actually one of my good friends that I met through a fanpage on facebook.

Anyway, at the top is the song All Time Low and Vic Fuentes did together, and it is just p.e.r.f.e.c.t!

I know Insidious 2 is still in theaters but I saw it a few days ago and i thought i should make it already out and put it in here.

Also, I added some of my own experiences again..

1. Yes, I did yell at a lunch aid for telling me i couldn't have redbull in my school but i didn't actually call her a bitch.

2. Justin Van Hook did tweet me on Twitter and reply to me on Instagram.

If any of you don't know who Justin Van Hook is, I honestly can say to just search him on google, he  tours with Sleeping with Sirens, well, used to until a few weeks ago.

Well! That's all I have for now, but I am hoping to update again tomorrow or Wednesday. Hope you liked it!

Vote/Comment/Fan! Love you all!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 17K 35
Cyan lives a miserable life always being taunted by her parents and abused verbally and physically. They always find ways to make her feel worthless...
818 23 25
TRIGGER WARNING!!!!! Four friends go to Warped Tour expecting to meet, some band member and listen to great music but none of them saw this coming.
191K 7.3K 70
disclaimer: i no longer write these books, check out my poetry! much love always and i hope you enjoy one night, after seeing sleeping with sirens p...
322 13 19
Emory's life has taken a positive turn when her brother, Bryan, takes her under his wing and begins to help support her dreams. He is, of course, a Y...