му вα∂ вσу (мαякιρℓιєя χ яєα∂...

By wilting_pleasure_png

* sighs happily* oh hi I didn't see you there!! This book is about you and your bad boyfriend Mark who are su... More

Intro!!
First day of Youtube school
Running away with my love
Show me your love (XXX)
You get comfortable in the new home
A/N
The texts
Second day of youtube school
A/N please read
A new addition to the family
100 READS??!!
3rd day of youtube school New students?!
4th day of youtube school.. EXPELLED??!!
200 reads!!??
A/n new stories
That night of the 4th day of youtube school..
Winter Reveals
Marks Birthday❤️
Marks First day back
Freddys dark side ( withered freddy)
Freddy pays a visit to the group
A/N please read very important
I got tagged
Safe.. I think
Death is upon us
I choose chi chi
A/N
Chi chi is CRAZY
Time for a clone (Part.1)
Time for a clone PT.2
A/N
Mark found a girlfriend?
You need to calm the frick down!!
Time for a clone PT.3
Time for a clone PT.4
WARING!!
Chapter 42 ( I couldn't think of a title)
"Should we?"
Im FREAKING out!
" YOU CHEATER!!"
Quick A/N
GUESS WHOS BACK??!!
" YOU CHEATER!!" Pt.2
" YOU CHEATER!" Pt.3( Last Part)
Tagged and 50th chapter!!
Adorable puppy here we come!
Sucker for pain
"The names amy"
Forgivness?
Question
Payback.
'So what if im crazy? the best people are.'
"DON'T DO IT!"
A/N
Maybe coming to school was a bad idea (Dream) / (A/N)
'I think were being watched..' Preview!!
I KNOW I KNOW
I NEED YOUR GUYS HELP PLEASE ABISNFLDN
I think were being watched (SERIES NO.1)
I think we're being watched (NO.2)

Phantom freddy

1.5K 57 18
By wilting_pleasure_png

Your P.O.V
" h-h-hello (-y-y-n) " Freddy glitched body twitching " why the hell are 'ye here?" Foxy growled " f-for m-y-y prizzzee.." He buzzed. Bonnie, chica got up and their eyes turned black with white. Mark grabbed my hand and pushed me to his chest and kissed my head glaring at Freddy, freddy turned into an animatronic along with foxy, Bonnie and chica " f-f-aosj-ine, I-if you waaaannt to fianaisght (fight but bugging out) I-imm ttt-aking y-ou with meeeeee.." He pointed at us.. The lay thing I remember before I blacked out was getting dizzy..

I woke up tied to a chair having Mark, (y/f/n) and Jack tied up to poles beside me "Guys?" I whispered. Marks eyes flickered open then his eyes went wide.. " what?" I Asked " Your eye is completely black!!" He screeched.. I turned my head to find a broken piece of glass, he was right my eye was black and blue. That's why it was hard to blink. Shortly after (y/f/n) and Jack woke up "AAAHHaAAHHHAHAHHHHH.." Jack screamed, I looked down to see a piece of glass in his foot, we couldn't help because our arms were tied " Jack think of something else. Take away the pain.." (Y/f/n) whispered.. Jack slowly calmed down "where's the rest?" Mark questioned. A second after he asked a screen popped up showing foxy, Bonnie, and chica beating the shit out of Freddy.. Freddy was slowly losing, Jack started cheering on the group.. Foxy must've heard because he smirked and grabbed Freddy's neck with his hook and kicked him in the head causing Freddy to stumble backwards and black out " WHOOO!!" Jack yelled.. Then I felt that dizzy feeling again.

    We all woke up around 8:00 am with a massive headache.. I stumbled to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Advil and 7 water bottles. I went back to the living room and handed them the Advil and a water bottle, they took 2 tablets and chugged the water bottle.. " that was tense.." Chica muttered. Bonnie nodded and fell back into the tent, we a giggled and had a lazy day..

Freddy's P.O.V
  I woke up in the room.. My eyes went pitch black ' ready for nightmare mode?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7K 31
Mark has been famous for a few years now he's a youtuber and calls himself markiplier. He cares for all his fans. He's been single his entire YouTube...
23.7K 924 60
H-help. I ask you to please do one thing for me. Just help me, please. I-I thought that I loved him. He is a monster. Deep in my heart, I still feel...
17.2K 565 32
Jack hates his teacher, Mark Fischbach - better known by his students as Mr. Fischbach - because he thinks his teacher has a some sort of bias agains...
4.2K 219 15
Jack gets bullied by some kids but all the sudden.. a different bully defends him? That guy is Mark Fischbach. Read to know the plot bc I'm horrible...