'So what if im crazy? the best people are.'

Dark chapter!!! i warned you!

Your P.O.V

    Ever since what happened Joe and I have been recently hanging out more often. More texting, hanging out during school, Being partners in projects when Marks not in the same class. So you can say were best friends.

But, That made Mark mad. very mad.

   Today, I was on my phone having a nice chat with Joe. 

   (y=you J=joe)

J: Hey beautiful .3.

y: Hey Joe XD

j: Why no kiss kiss? Lol just joking what are you doing? ^_^

y: Hanging out with Mark :/

j: Oh ;-; I wanted to invite you to the Jaspar Household for a championship at fifa 

y: Ayee! I wanna be there! lol. 

"BABE!!" Mark called. "COMING!" I yelled back. I quickly texted joe back and placed my phone on the counter leaving it unlocked so everyone can go into it. Probably not the best idea but whatever. I trust these people. 

  I walked upstairs going to help Mark with his thing.

Bonnies P.O.V

    I walked upstairs because i couldn't find my phone. It looks exactly like (Y/N)'s phone.

   I walked to the counter and saw my phone! "Finally!" i chanted picking it up. But, It wasn't my phone. It was a (Y/N)'s phone. I scrolled through the long conversation. Flirtatious comments, Funny comments. And these go on till 12:30! shes not even up for that long! 

"Bestfriends my ass." I mumbled screenshotting the ones mark will want to see and looked to Mark's contact. I clicked the one that said 'Princecharming' I clicked on it and sent all the screenshots. 

'Thank me later ~Bonnie'

I hit send and placed her phone down and walked looking for my phone once more.

     Your P.O.V

       I helped mark plug in his new computer to the router and into the wall. Mark was paying attention on his phone. "There." I smiled getting up and turning around to leave. I all of the sudden felt my body being pushed to the wall by the neck "Mark!" I Yelled grasping his hand trying to get free "YOU SLUT! APPARENTLY YOU WOULD HANG OUT WITH JOE THEN YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND!" I was met with a pair of black eyes and red hair. "MARK LET GO!" Mangle barged in tearing him off of me. I fell to the ground wheezing for air. I got back up to see mangle being shoved around "MARK STOP!" I yelled. He looked at me and smirked pushing mangle to a corner. "YOU'RE CRAZY!" I yelled crying. "what if im crazy. the best people are." He growled coming closer. Mangle ran up behind him and jumped on him. "Run now!" she huffed.

   I ran downstairs and slipped on my shoes crying while grabbing my phone. I ran into my vehicle, turned on the engine and skid off the driveway driving fast to the jaspar household.

   'Why would he do that?!'