Freddys dark side ( withered freddy)

Your P.O.V
  It was nice to have Mark back at school we've hanging you at every class we had together. He's always been happy, never sad or angry. One day Mark wa soo happy, long story short I met Wilfred that day...

    Mark and I were waking to school as the snow falls lightly on your beanie. Mark held onto my hand, fingers locking together. It felt like we were on a dream come true, but as we were crossing the sidewalk we saw multiple police cars surrounding the entrance to the school, Mark and I jogged to see; Bonnie, chica, foxy, Felix, Mariza, and Jack.. But no Signe? We walked over to them to see Bonnie comforting a crying Jack? " Jack what's wrong?!!" Mark whimpered. Jack shakily pointed to to where all of the police men were. I had a very bad feeling about this, Mark took my hand and we scooted past the cops to find a pale, lifeless, dead Signe. My hands immediately tore away from marks and went to my face where I buried my head in my hands crying that I lost a dear friend.

I looked at the lifeless Signe again one last time, but I found a note. I grabbed the note which was in her sweater pocket and read it:

> if your reading this (y/n) or Mark, this is only stage 1. Who knows what I'll do next
          ~ 6,17,5,4,4,25
The letters were coded so I didn't know who killed her. I whimpered and showed Mark the note.. He was trying to hold back Glitchiplier or darkiplier. I held hands with Mark very tightly as we walked to the group. I let go of marks hand and hugged Jack tightly " shh it's okay, deep breath in, deep breath out. Jack you're that hyper Irish man who everyone loves, I know singe was important to you and all of us.. She's always in our hearts.." I croaked " promise?" He whimpered " promise" we all said in usion. Sean let go " I'm gonna go home,  I need my rest." He groaned, we nodded and watched Sean sadly walk away.

   I wiped away my tears and gave the note to Bonnie, bonnie was the 'brainy' so he knew everything.." Bonnie can you decide the numbers?" I asked, he nodded and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and went to a bench and got to work..

-30 minutes later-
  We all decided to meet at the cherry tree when Bonnie was done, we all sat in silence while I almost feel asleep on marks chest. My eyes fluttered close but were shot open when I heard Bonnie yell our names, he had a shocked look on his face " spill it will 'ye?" Foxy asked. " the murder is Freddy.." Bonnie murmured. Foxy and Mark's face bold with anger, Mark's hair went a little too red so I grazed my fingertips alone his arms, he calmed down.. Bonnie's face was still at a look where he knows something that we don't..

  " Bonnie there is something else, talk.." I stated.. Both Freddy, foxy, and chica sighed... " we all have stages of where we are calm to 'mad'" Bonnie quotated  mad. " Freddy was angry when Mark took (y/n) away from him. His first stage: withered Freddy." Foxy explained  " Freddy stages are: withered Freddy 2. Phantom Freddy 3. Nightmare Freddy, nightmare is a stage where the WHOLE world is in danger.." Chica sighed.. I don't know why Freddy wants me so much? I belong to Mark and that's it.

Marks P.O.V
  I don't what Freddy's problem is me being with (y/n) but, he sure as hell doesn't want to meet Wilfred and Dark in the same room. Wilfred's got a gun for fuck sakes!!

Withered Freddy's P.O.V
Oh (y/n) it's only the beginning.. You don't know what phantoms do