Adopted By Larzaylea

بواسطة Allena5SOS

"It's funny how I thought two kids would wanna adopt a kid." "No, it's not funny. What's funny is that you f... المزيد

Adopted By Larzaylea
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-three
Epilogue
Authors Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

chapter sixty-two

3.9K 159 252
بواسطة Allena5SOS

- this got into the 'ur going to jail wtaf u dumbsHIT' thing idk I'm going to hell for this entire book gtgtgtgtg -

- I actually didn't write this part, just edited it a bit, lmao thanks Gabriel (my side hoe who writes bomb asf but doesn't believe it) for doing this, see you in hell babyboy xx

- (SO YEAH ILLEGAL SMUT {they don't do the do though + bad words are broken up so this isn't restricted} READ WITH CAUTION)-

- this was hard to edit and read idk why something about guilt and I dunno it's actually illeGAL

Vanessa's point of view

"Hey Cal?" I asked and he hummed as he pulled his shirt off. "I um, I gotta tell you something."

He froze and then nodded slowly. "Y-Yeah, what is it?" He asked as I buttoned up a shirt I took from him.

"I dunno how to say it but um..."

"You're scaring me Vanessa, what's going on? We just got back together." He said and I pretended to look guilty. "What did you do?"

"I couldn't help it Calum I swear okay." I said and he honestly looked so afraid. "I'm sorry..."

"Van-"

"I love you." I said and he blinked a couple of times. He smiled and it started out as a small smile and then it ended with his eyes crinkled and a small laugh escaping his lips.

"I thought... I was so scared." He said and I smiled as I went up to him. "God, I thought you were done with me."

He cupped my face in his hands and then pressed a kiss to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled into the kiss. "You have no idea how fucking happy I am." He said and his hands slid down my sides, gripping my thighs.

"I figure you're pretty happy, took me Ling enough to sort this all out right?" I said and he nodded, telling me that words can't explain how happy he is.

He bit down on my bottom lip and felt a bit awkward when his tongue slipped into my mouth. No matter how many times we make out, kissing with tongue is super weird and I'll probably never get over it.

My back hit a wall and I tugged on Calum's hair. "Do you even know how fucking fine you looked today?" He asked and I hummed. "Do you know how hard it is to continuously have to remind myself that you're fifteen and I'm over eighteen?"

"Pretty hard I'm guessing."

"More than just pretty hard." He said as he kissed my jaw. "Life struggles at its best." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I really hope you're joking." I said and he promised that he was. I practically whimpered when he bit on my neck softly and his breathing grew rather uneven.

"Tell me-Tell me if I make you uncomfortable, okay?" He asked and I nodded, humming out an agreement as his hands slid under the shirt I was wearing.

"I'm so fucking lucky." He said, his breath fanning my neck as his warm hands trailed over my stomach. "God I love you." He said and chuckled

"I love you too Cal." I said and he grabbed my chest through my bra. "I think... I think I owe you something." I said and he hummed.

"For what?"

"For somewhat being patient with me and for claiming two out of three awards you were nominated for." I told him and he asked what I owed him.

I kissed his jaw and he chuckled lightly. "Woah there baby girl, don't rush yourself." He said as I reached for his belt and I promised him that I wasn't.

"Come on Cal, I know you wanna." I said and he chewed on his bottom lip. "No one has to find out, what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom right?" I told him and he nodded as he took a deep breath.

"R-Right."

"To think Calum Hood would be second guessing a blowjob."

"Well I can go to jail unless you just abruptly wanna bolt to Mexico and live there for three years." He said and I nodded, weighing that out.

"Just don't be loud and no one will know." I told him and he nodded as I unbuttoned his skinny jeans. "This has happened before."

"Yeah but we were high as fuck. We're completely in the right state of mind now... Actually, I have half the right mind to stop you." He said, his thumb tracing my bottom lip.

"You're free to stop me if you want." I said and he nodded, telling me that he was aware of that. I pulled his jeans down and he told me that this might be better if he had his back against the wall.

I nodded and we switched spots as I got down on my knees. Calum ran his hand through my hair and I chuckled as I kissed up his bare hips, nipping at the areas with my teeth.

He sucked in a breath and honestly, I was hoping all the smut I've read and porn I've seen could help me out here. I don't know how I did this when I was high, but I reckon if I can do it then, I can do it now.

"Vanessa please." He said as I teased him, ignoring his co.ck as I just kissed along the waistband of his boxers.

I looped my fingers under the cotton fabric and then pulled them down his thighs. He closed his eyes and took a couple of deep breaths as he looked up. "Fu.ck." He swore and then looked back down at me.

He moved my hair from my face as I wrapped my lips around the tip of his co.ck. "Oh-Oh," he whined as I sucked softly on him at first.

I hollowed my cheeks out more and he tightened his grip on my hair. I bobbed my head up and down and he moaned. I hummed and his hips bucked up a bit, choking me a bit.

"Sorry. I'm sorry." He said as I took almost all of him into my mouth. I gagged around him and then looked up at him, breathing through my nose as I took him into my mouth deeply.

"I can't believe you can do this," he grunted as he pulled me off so I could breathe properly. "So good at sucking co.ck," he said and I took a deep breath before taking him into my mouth again. "Oh no, I'm going to Hell." He whimpered.

"Mhm." I hummed and he let go of my hair. I looked up at him and he was biting into his fist to keep himself quiet.

"So good with that pretty mouth of yours." He moaned and I pulled my mouth off of him, swirling my tongue around the tip of his co.ck. "Yes babygirl. Sh.it." He said and I toyed with the slit on the tip, the saltiness if his precome on the tip of my tongue.

I wrapped my hand around him and ran it up and down quickly on the part of his co.ck that wasn't in my mouth. I whined softly as he gripped my hair tighter and he moaned loudly. "Just like that. Oh-Oh fu.ck."

I pulled off of him and he squeezed his eyes shut. "Talk to me Nessa, have-have you done this before?"

"Only when we were high." I said and that seemed to make him a bigger mess than he currently was. "Only you."

"Oh God." He mumbled and I hummed as I licked up his co.ck. "I'm close. I-I wanna come in that tight little throat of yours." He said and I nodded, agreeing to letting him.

I wrapped my lips around the head and hollowed my cheeks out. I bobbed my head up and down and he grunted loudly. "Yes, just like that Nessa, fu.ck, so good."

I pulled back and then let my tongue play with the slit on top as I twisted my hand around the base, pumping what was not in my mouth. "Sh-Sh.it, you're so good with your mouth baby. I love it, I love you." He groaned and I took more of him in my mouth.

I quickled my pace as he twitched in my mouth and Calum pushed my head down until my nose was against his lower stomach. I set my hands on his thighs and he shook and grunted above me and he came into my mouth.

I gagged and choked on his come due to his co.ck being crammed down my throat and it didn't taste too great either. I swallowed whatever I could, biting back a grimace, and then he pulled out of my mouth.

Note to self, be high as fu.ck when sucking di.ck because come does not taste good... Start eating pineapples.

Saliva and come dripped down the sides of my mouth as he pulled put and he chuckled breathlessly. "I'll clean you up baby girl." He said and then walked away after pulling his boxers up. I nodded and then spit a bit of his come out since I couldn't swallow it all, letting it drip down my mouth. Some even fell on to the shirt I had on, staining the black material.

Calum came back with a wet towel and he wiped at my mouth and chin softly. "You're amazing." He said and kissed my forehead as he cleaned me up.

"I just swallowed a shit ton of your come, the least you can do is give me a real kiss." I said and after he wiped my lips one more time, he did. "There you go." I mumbled and he laughed.

"No one knows about this, okay?" He asked and I nodded as he unbuttoned the flannel. "Fuck that's my shirt." He said and and I winked.

"Play it off as you masturbated and it got on you."

"You're worse than Michael." He groaned and I laughed as I took off the shirt. "Take a shirt from my suitcase. Um, I'll go soak the shirt and then take all of our dirty clothes to the laundromat tomorrow." He said and I nodded.

"My throat hurts a bit."

"Sorry princess, I should have made you slow down." He told me and I shrugged. "Wanna watch a movie?" I nodded and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm gonna repay you sooner or later, remember that."

"You don't have too."

"I know." He said and laughed. "Go put on a shirt and grab my laptop. I'll gather the clothes and stuff."

I nodded and reached into his bag, grabbing his 'drop fucking dead' shirt. I pulled it on and then put my hair into a ponytail. I picked his laptop up and then went to Netflix, choosing a random comedy movie to watch.

I set it down and went to the bathroom, spitting into the sink. "Ew." I muttered and then grabbed my toothbrush.

I brushed my teeth, making sure to use mouthwash and floss aswell, and then spat it out into the sink. I grabbed my phone and then typed up a tweet.

It was literally a bunch of disgusted emojis.

I sent it and then put my phone down as I stretched a bit. Calum laid down beside me after closing the bathroom door and then threw an arm over my waist.

I played the movie and he rested his head on my boob. "You have a big head." I whined and he laughed.

"Well you have a big chest so..."

"You only love me for my boobs." I joked and he nodded. "That's cool. I only love you for your money. We're even."

"We're such a wonderful couple, the gold digger and the shallow fuckboy." He told me and I laughed as he pulled his phone out. "Let's tweet this."

"You can." I said and he nodded. "I can just see everyone quoting with and tagging Luke and Arz." I told him and he laughed.

"It's funny because it's true."

"I only speak the truth." I said and he called me a liar. "Me? A liar? Never." I said and he showed me his phone.

I looked up and he immediately took a picture. "I wasn't ready." I pouted and he laughed.

"You weren't trying and you're like a ten, you know what? I give up." He said and yelling from the laptop cut us off. "Oops, the movie."

"Oh well." I said and closed it. "Now, who's a ten here Calum? Me? Do you need my glasses? Have you seen yourself?"

"Only everyday."

"Choke on horse dick." I said and he rolled his eyes. "If you post it, I'll hit you."

"Too late."

"You know what." I said and he laughed as he threw a blanket over him, hiding from me as he laughed. "What's that gonna do? It's a blanket."

"You can't see me." He said and stood up, taking the blanket from me. "Cloak of invisibility." He said as he walked around the room.

"You're a proper dipshit, why are we dating?" I asked and shook my head as he ran into the wall. "God save me." I mumbled and rubbed my hands over his face.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.3K 160 75
Words were never as complicated as this. [ copyright 2015 -irwindipity ]
545 23 18
"Just come to the party it'll be fun May please I want you to meet my friend Michael he's so cool please" Ashton said "Fine I'll go" I said But I di...
4.5K 16 43
-you saved my life, it's the least I can do. what is your name?- -I don't have a name...- 2018
9.5K 425 31
"Somehow we became best friends and I learned that his laugh was the best sound I had ever heard. The way his voice sounded, it would take me to a pl...