Michael Clifford Preferences...

By HeroineEast

[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] All of the imagines are written by me. You have to ASK if you want to use one of them o... More

#1 - How you meet
#2 - First Kiss
#3 - Morning
#4 - He is your brother's best friend
#5 - You're short
#6 - He says "I love you" for the first time
#7 - You Fight
#8 - He is your brother's best friend (2)
#9 - He is your brother's best friend (3)
#10 - Close As Strangers (song)
#11 - He is a vampire
#12 - Snapchat
#13 - Snapchat (2)
#14 - Snapchat (3)
#15 - Christmas
#16 - New Years
#17 - Rejection
#18 - Valentine's Day
#19 - He is ignoring you
#20 - His Birthday
#21 - His Birthday (2)
#22 - Style (song)
Author's note
#23 - Another member walks in on you two
#24 - You're dating another member
#25 - You're dating another member (2)
#26 - You're dating another member (3)
#27 - You're dating another member (4)
#28 - You're dating another member (5)
#29 - He is your best friend and gets you pregnant
#30 - He is a hypnotist
#31 - You're living together
#32 - Babysitting your cousin
#33 - He makes you feel insecure
#34 - You have big boobs
#35 - Horror Movie Night
#36 - You have Trichotillomania
#37 - He rejects you and regrets it
#38 - He proposes
#39 - Feed My Frankenstein (song)
#40 - You have Insomnia
#41 - He cheats on you
#42 - He cheats on you (2)
#43 - You're a famous singer
#44 - You have Dermatophagia
#45 - Somewhere in Neverland (song)
#46 - You visit him on tour
#47 - Another member is your brother
#48 - Visiting his parents
#49 - He fights with your ex
#50 - You speak a different language
#51 - Dancing
Author's note
#52 - He steals your first kiss
#53 - Little Do You Know (song)
#54 - He gets cheated on
#55 - He has a younger brother
#57 - You're ticklish
#58 - Lost in the woods

#56 - Painting

1.9K 57 6
By HeroineEast

#56 – Painting

The day starts by dipping the paintbrush into one of the many colors you have gathered for your big project. For a long time this idea has lingered in your mind and after a long night of debating on doing it or not with yourself, you have decided it's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

The image is as clear as a crystal in your head. You can even swear you have seen it picture perfect in a dream. The background of the portrait shall be dark and starry with a tint of blue in the corners. The space of the center will be shared by you and the one person you can't get out of your mind. Your heads above the middle and the lowest parts of your bodies will be the shoulders. Both of you will have the happiest smiles plastered on your faces and you don't care how many do-overs you have to go through to paint your dream perfectly.

Just as the first color starts melting into the white painting paper, the door bursts open and startles you out of your seat, leading to you planting your butt to the floor and a giant stain of color is splashed all over your soon-to-be dream come to life.

"Y/N!" The sound of a good friend is ringing in your ears, "I didn't know you were in here, wait why are you on the floor?"

"Ashton, you scared me..." You sigh before getting up and finding you seat again, "What are you doing here? I thought almost everyone had left school by now"

The boy with curly hair and broad shoulders, which are fully visible thanks to the tank shirt, takes a sit on one of the desks, "Band practice was just over and I was about to leave when I remembered I forgot something here earlier...but what are you doing here?"

"I have found some inspiration and yeah..." You fight back the grin, but the blush has already taken over cheeks. Ashton's eyes go wide as he rapidly bounces off of the desk.

"You have found inspiration to paint again! That's great new, Y/N!" Ashton beams, "You haven't painted anything for like... weeks, so I am really glad"

"Thanks Ash" You giggle, a bit surprised over how energetic and excited he got over you finally taking the brush back into your hand again.

"Can I ask what you're painting?" Ashton smiles with his cute dimples that are too hard to resist. You would rather not tell anyone, ANYONE about this. That's one of the reasons you have decided to paint after school has ended and well, you are secretly painting a romantic portrait of yourself and not only your crush, but also your best friend. That's too embarrassing to tell anyone or ever let anyone know... but, Ashton has always been a good friend and not telling a single soul would be a bit too difficult.

"If I tell you... you have to promise to not tell anyone else" You reach out your hand for him to shake, "Don't even tell anyone I have started painting again"

"Y/N, you know you can trust me" Ashton takes your hand with a firm grip, "I know Michael and the others would be glad to hear you're painting again, but well... a promise is a promise"

"Mhmm..." You mumble, feeling your heart skipping a beat just by Ashton mentioning his name, "I'm going to paint a certain person"

"Who!?" He quickly blurts out and you know better than not letting curly hair know something before he starts with his crazy game-show questioning.

"A good friend of both of us and he is-"

"Is it Michael?" Ashton interrupts you with the right answer and he doesn't even need your word to confirm it, your already tomato red face is all he needs to know the truth. However, you somehow can't completely admit it- why? Simply because it's too embarrassing.

"Maybe..." You avert your eyes from his intense stare, but you can imagine how his grinning face must look like now.

"MICHAEL, I KNEW IT!" Ashton shouts as he claps his hands, "I just knew you had a thing for him!"

"What!?" Your heart almost drums it's way through your chest.

"Oh come on, Y/N!" He leans against the desk he was sitting on not too long ago, "Just the way you always look at him, blush whenever he says something or you touch and yeah, you usually blush whenever he is around and you always want to be the one in group with him when there's a school project"

"Oh my God..." You groan, letting your hands mess up your hair, "This is so embarrassing, please don't tell me he suspects anything, cause we are best friends and maybe it's weird that I yeah... have a crush on him"

"He is dense and don't worry your secret is safe with me" Ashton gives a comforting smile as he picks up the thing he forgot and before he leaves the classroom, he turns around and says one last thing, "Y/N, the best relationships start off as friendships"

...

How long has it been since the day you picked up the brush and mixed colors again? At least a few weeks you think. Almost every day after school you have been working your hardest on your newest project. You have lost the count long ago on how many times you just didn't get his face right or the colors didn't fit so you had to do it all over again. Ashton has helped you a lot. He would help you keeping everyone, and especially Michael, away from the art classroom after school. Once Michael suggested they moved band practice there since someone else really needed their place and the art classroom is the next best with its speakers. Ashton did everything to stop Michael and barely managed it, but after that he has been a bit suspicious of you and Ashton since he somehow spotted you two together in the classroom.

"Finally..." You whisper to yourself with the strongest feeling of delight ever. You made it. After hours, days and weeks of hard work you finally can breathe out with relief. The portrait is done. The whole image is like it was taken straight out from a dream. This painting will forever be your proudest work. Starry sky and a happy couple.

"Y/N? You in there?" The person knocks once on the door before opening it and stepping in. You would have been more than glad to see this person anytime, more like anytime than now. In his usually all black clothes and dyed hair with piercing, green eyes, the one and only Michael Clifford is here. Your best friend and crush is standing in the same room as your secret painting of you two as a perfect couple.

"M-Michael!?" You panic, feeling your pulse rise as you pray for him not to come closer to catch a glimpse of your masterpiece, "What are you doing here?"

"Just walking around... the question is more like, what are you doing here?" He says as he takes a seat on top of the desk Ashton usually plants his butt when he keeps you with company.

"Nothing much-"

"Oh please!" Michael sighs loudly, "I know you and Ashton are hiding something and I don't have a single clue of what it could be! It's driving me crazy and I don't understand why my best friend tells her secret to Ashton instead of me"

With sweaty palms and wide eyes, you just stare at him in shock. Did he just say that? Or was it your imagination?

"Are you jealous?" Your mouth speaks before you can stop yourself and suddenly Michael averts his eyes from you.

"Why would I be jealous of something this stupid" He mutters, obviously jealous. You have known him for a while now and he can never fool you.

"Don't worry, Michael" You giggle with rosy cheeks, "I don't know exactly what you're thinking, but there's absolutely nothing between me and Ashton"

"Well, I saw you two having fun here together not too long ago, mind telling me why you are hanging out after school so often?" Michael questions, still not letting his eyes meet mine.

Is this fate? Michael entered the room the moment the painting was finished and he is acting all jealous and his curiosity is not small. With a silent prayer, you beg to God this is the moment you have been waiting for.

"Recently I have somehow found my... inspiration again and..." You mumble nervously, not sure how to find the right words.

"You have? That's great, but why didn't you tell me?" Michael asks and a hint of sadness can be heard in his voice. Of all the things, did you manage to hurt him?

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but there's a good reason why and I know it sounds a bit stupid now-"

"Just tell me"

You hold your breath as your eyes meet. This is it. Showing him your painting is just like letting him see inside your head. You will allow him to see your dreams, hopes and love for him. All at once if you just turn the painting stand around.

"When I leave this room... you can look at the painting"

"Why must you leave?" Michael asks, but you quickly pack your things and get ready to leave without an answer. Michael repeats his question again and again, but you have decided that this is how you will do it. The moment you grab your stuffed bag and you're about to walk past Michael and put the door, he has a firm grip on your arm. Michael grabbed you, but you won't let him beat you.

"Michael, do you think the best relationships start off as friendships?" You ask him, feeling his hand letting slowly go of you. That's the moment you take the opportunity and leave the classroom. In the hallway you stumble upon Ashton who was just about to visit you.

"It's finished and I am letting him see it now" Is the only thing you say to him before leaving the school.

The next morning, you wake up and check your phone in hopes of seeing any messages or missed calls from Michael, but sadly he hasn't shown any sign at all. A bit hurt, but mostly scared you get ready for school as usual. The first thing you do when you're finally back in the hallways again, you make your way towards the arts room, knowing you have time to hide the painting before class begins. As you open the door, you notice that the room is just like you left it.

Except a small note next to your painting.

On the note there is a drawing of two persons. Two stickmen, one of them with long hair and a skirt. They're holding hands and have silly smiles on their faces with small dots everywhere around them. You assume the dots are stars. There are also a few words under the drawing.

"You are amazing, Y/N! Much better than me at this, but in case you didn't get my drawing I kind of drew you and me. Meet me here after school? Big hug from your best friend and most likely soon to be lover"

A/N I am so sorry for not updating!! It's been over month since last time :( School is keeping me busy, but hopefully I won't have to take any exams and I've caught a cold recently so let's pray it will go away soon lol. Anyway this was a request from tumblr :) I hope you all liked this and I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING! :) xxx Love you guys x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.3K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?
18.3K 152 15
The most recent update was me just grammar-botting everything. I am no longer taking requests. I'm focused on other endeavors and have grown away fro...
249K 4.6K 73
~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularly...few times a week ~use my ideas but s...
119K 1.2K 84
5sos preferences and imagines for your feels