Into Pokemon (reader-insert)

By Disappearing_Ink

"Hello there! Welcome to the world of pokemon!" Is what you hear when you wake up. You have gone inside the v... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 1

4.9K 55 82
By Disappearing_Ink

Key:

e/c = eye color

h/c = hair color

y/n = your name

f/pt = favorite Pokemon type  

     Sunday found me sitting in bed playing Mario Kart. I hadn't played this in a while and I thought that I might as well today. It was a beautiful summer day outside, but the only sunlight I would get would be coming in through my windows. It was too hot to go outside, and I had a whole day of nothing planned. I was excited, but my mood was ruined when Toad decided to red-shell me.

I hissed and tried to maneuver my kart back onto the road, but it was hopeless.

"Dang it Toad!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I finished second place. I sighed and turned my DS off. Well, I guess I wouldn't be playing that anymore today. I felt drained. Even indoors, I could feel the heat. "Maybe I should get a popsicle." I said out-loud to break the heavy silence.

I took my phone out from the pocket of my shorts and turned it on. I had a text from my best friend Kelly.

Kelly: Hey y/n, what's up?

y/n: Not much, you?

Kelly and I were the only two people in our friend group who weren't currently on vacation out of state.

Kelly: So, hey, you know my dad went to Japan to help work on the new Pokemon game that is coming out, right?

Yes, I did. I could still remember the day he left. Kelly had been in tears and I really hadn't know how to comfort her.

y/n: Yeah I do

Kelly: Well, it's being released in Japan tomorrow and I told my dad you liked Pokemon and all...

Was this going where I thought it was?

Kelly: ...And he sent me a copy for me to give to you.

I fell off the couch, scared my cat again and silently praised my friend.

y/n: Which copy is it? Heavens or Earth?

I especially loved (f/pt)-type Pokemon and hoped it would be Heavens in where there was supposed to be an abundance of (f/pt)-types. Besides that, the only difference between the two games was the legendaries. Heavens had the legendary bird trio while Earth had Groudon and Kyogre.

Kelly: Heavens ^-^ would you like me to drop it off at your house? I'm bored and it would be no trouble. 

y/n: Sure! CU then!! 

I jumped off the couch and slipped my tennis shoes on. Kelly lives very close by so even if she walked, it wouldn't take long. In a couple minutes, the doorbell rang. "Delivery for Y/N!" sang a voice from the other side of the door. I opened it.

Standing on the other side was a girl my age with long red hair and bright green eyes. She was a couple inches taller than me, but then again, just about everyone was. "Hey, Kelly!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh come on, you know you're more excited to see the game than me." She came inside and sat on the couch. We chatted for a bit before she pulled a package out of her bag. "This is it!" It was a regular looking package, but inside was something special. Something no one had played yet.

A/n: I know this is kind of a weird place to stop, but I wanted some dramma. Please comment if you find any grammatical errors, I really don't mind. Just tell me anything that you think I could change to help my writing, I appreciate it. I'm sorry if I write normally and then have just one random verbose sentence. I do that sometimes. ^-^ Thanks for reading! *rawr*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352 24 18
Pokémon fan Leoni's life gets flipped on it's head when a real life Pokémon professor moves in next door. Quickly introduced to a crazy world of batt...
39.8K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...
32K 341 13
Ash has just lost in the Indigo League, due to his Charizard's disobedience. As he and Pikachu are thinking things over by a lake, they are sure in f...
5.8K 213 10
Pokemon werent really your thing. They smell weird, they can only say their names, they shoot elemental beams everywhere and overall freaked you out...