Harry Potters Twin Book One

De unicornsrule

Join Nixie Potter, Hermione Granger, and Bonnie Heart as they go through their first year at Hogwarts School... Mais

Harry Potters Twin
I Have a Best Friend
A Talk With A Friend
Pay Back
Annoying Stalkers
Professors Are Cruel
New Seeker
Draco Malfoy's Trick
Bad Morning
Getting the Truth from a Brother
Broomsticks, Trolls, Friends
Quidditch
I Miss You
Slowly Slipping into Madness
My New Friend
Hermione is Back
Nicolas Flamel
That Match
Gullible Hagrid
You Did It
The Death of a Unicorn
Through the Trapdoor
Voldemort Is Always With Him

The Start of a War

19.5K 590 195
De unicornsrule

I woke up bright and early the next morning. I look around the girls dorm and giggled when I seen Hermione sleeping with her mouth open and drooling. I look over at Padma and Lavender and they seemed to be having the best dreams ever. I laughed evily and one thought ran through my mind, time to ruin it.

I grabbed my pillow and started to wack at the two peaceful figures before me. Lavender shrieked like the girly girl she was and sat up, this time I aimed for her face. She covered but her reflexes were incredibly slow and she missed it completely. I look over at the still sleeping figure of Padma and smiled at Lavender.

"Care to halp me Miss Brown?" I asked formally. Lavender, to my surprise, nodds enthusiastically and grabs her pillow. I decided that I could get used to her.

I had spoken too soon. She started to wack me with her pillow, growling furiously.

"Dont. Ever. Wake. Me. Up. When. I'm. Having. A. Good. DREAM!" she growls, speaking each word with each wack.

I smile at the last word. "You were dreaming about my awesomeness weren't you, Lavender?" I teased, trying not to wince when she hit me again; she had a surprisingly good arm.

She stopped wacking me and exhaled her breath tiredly. "Hmph." She said and turned back around and woke up Padma.

I smiled at her. "I hope you know, Miss Brown, that this means war." Hermione laughed behind me, probably recodnising this line from Bugs Bunny.

"You got that from Bugs Bunny!" she said between giggles.

I turned around and smiled at her. "That I did, Hermione. Or did I? Mwahaha!" I said and skipped to my trunk at the foot of my bed.

"Annoying, thats what you are." Lavender grumbled.

I turned around towards her with raised eyebrows. "Or am I?"

"Yes, you are." she replied simply, like I was going to give up that easily.

"Or am I?" I repeated, annoyingly.

"Yes! You are!" she glared at me, annoyed.

"Or am I?" I repeated, enjoying the colors her faces were turning. pink, red, voilet, lavender, purple, and I swear she turned brown.

"Yes you are, Potter!!!!!"

"Or am I?"

"Yes you are!!!"

"Or am I?"

"YES, POTTER, YOU REALLY ARE! DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN?!?!"

"Sorry, Lavender, I couldn't hear you after all the yelling, can you repeat that?" i asked, faking confusion.

erThe look on Lavender's face was so odd that Hermione burst out laughing and even Padma - who was Lavender's best friend - had to stifle a giggle.

I looked inside my trunk for something pretty. I ended up wearing a very pretty maroon dress with matching converse. My hair was in a side ponytail and when I was satisfied with my appearance, I exited the bathroom and walked into the dormitory, only to be eyed up and down by the girls.

"Who are you dressed up for?" Padma asked nicely.

"No one, I just felt like wearing a dress," I told her honestly.

I went back to my trunk after throwing my used pajamas in my personal hamper which the house elves washed at night and searched through my jewlery. I took out my favorite necklace. It was long and had a golden heart at the bottom and the heart was incrested with crystal diamonds, it was actually a locket, it opened up and you would see Harry and I waving, Harry's arm around my shoulder and the other side you would see my mum and dad side hugging eachother and waving with their free hands.

I smiled softly at them, touching their faces slightly and wishing I could sink into the picture and hug them just as tightly as they were hugging eachother. I sighed and slipped the locket over my head and turned to Hermione, who was entering the bathroom.

"Come on, Hermione! It's breakfast time! All the chocolate pankakes are gonna be gone!" I yelled.

Lavender glared at me. "Why are you so happy?"

I shrugged, still grinning. "I cant help it if I'm a morning person and you're a grouch twenty-four seven."

Padma giggled but silenced immidiatly at Lavender's glare. I kneeled down and looked under my bed.

"What are you looking for?" Padma asked.

"My cat, Unicorn." I answered. "She is small and white, kind of looks like a fluffy ball."

I heard Padma walking around and searching while Lavender grumbled about having dirty cats in our dorm. I was about to look somewhere else when I heard Hermione scream in the bathroom.

"AAAH!" Hermione shrieked, running out of the bathroom with a white ball on her head. Luckily, Hermione was fully dressed. "I'M BEING ATTACKED!"

I laughed at her.

"Oh." Hermione said as she seen the cat jump on the floor. "Whew, it was just a cat... and stop laughing, Nixie!"

I stopped laughing but the acasional giggle escaped my lips every so often. "I wonder what's for breakfast... I hope theirs pudding."

The three girls looked at me like I was crazy. I found that completely rediculus, considering Hermione was the one who thought a cat was attacking her. I stood up and scooped up Unicorn.

"She's cute when she's not sitting on my head with her claws scratching me." Hermione complimented. "what's her name?"

"Unicorn." I answered simply.

"but she's a cat." Hermione said.

I linked my arm in her's and we both skipped down to the coomon room, which was empty. I figured everyone was still asleep. "Yeah, but unicorns rule. Funny thing is that I thought unicorns were fake but now I figured out they really are real... I'm planning a trip in the forbidden forest to go see one."

Hermione looked at me as if expecting me to say 'Got'cha!" which I didn't do.

"Nixie, you can't!" she whisper-shouted. "You heard Dumbledore! There is a reason its called the forebidden forest."

"Just forget it, pretend you never heard me." I said. "unless you would like to come of course."

Hermione smiled and shook her head. "You're mad... mad but brilliant. And yes, I would have to come now, since we are now best friends."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please, Hermione. You just want to see the unicorn too." I said as we opened the doors to the great hall. It was completely emtpy.

"Yeah, and that too." Hermione said a-matter-a-factly.

We sat down in the middle of the Gryffindor table and started to eat the food there. "Hermione, I think I'm already starting to rub off on you." I said jokingly.

Hermione shrugged groggily. "How are you so awake?"

I grinned as I stuffed my face with chocolate pankakes. "I'm a morning person... which reminds me..."

I got up and took a vile out of my shoe. "What are you doing?" Hermione asked suspiciously, eyeing the vile.

"A prank." I said curtly. "Care to join me Miss Granger?"

Hermione looked uncertain. "I'll just stay here - if that's okay with you! It's just I don't want..."

I waved my hand in dismissal. "I understand." I skipped to the Slytherin table and poured a drop in each plate of food. Luckily, no one was here because they would rat me out in a blink of the eye. 'Here you go, Malfoy' I thought happily.

I skipped back to the Gryffindor table where Hermione was looking around everywhere like she expected someone to pop up out of no where.

"Relax, Hermione." I said patting her shoulder which was as stiff as a board. "I'm the one getting into trouble, not you."

Hermione relaxed but realised what she did and gave me an apoligetic smile. I waved it off.

"Harry is the same way, your just caring for your own skin is all." I said, piling my plate with food as people entered the great hall in giant groups. "Actually, I think that's smart."

"Thanks." Jermione mumbled.

"Welcome," I said.

Fred and George sat next to me as Harry and Ron sat across from me. Hermione didn't look pleased at how close Ron was sitting to her.

"You guys won't believe what I just did." I whispered to them.

Fred, George, and Ron looked at me curiously and excitedly while Harry frowned at me. "What did you do?" they all asked at the same time.

"Sit back, boys," I said leaning back in my chair. "and enjoy the show." I gestured to the Slytherin table which was now full of students. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, and Goerge and a couple of other Gryffindors who were just really nosey turned to the Slytherin table.

"One, two, and three." right after I finished saying three all the Slytherins yelped in surprise. They all got up and turned to look at eachother, all of their faces red and gold striped just like the gryffindors.

The hall burst into laughter, everyone except the slytherins and the teachers. Although some seemed to be forcing a straight face, expecially professor mMcGonagall.

"What is the meaning of this professor!" yelled a slytherin prefect.

"Calm down." professor Snape said angrily. "Who did this! It has to be the Weasley twins." he assumed.

I glance at the Weasley twins in panic and they seemed to be holding in a burst of laughter. Everyone went silent and looked at the Weasley twins.

I was about to object but the Weasley twins cut me off. "We didn't do this, professor." said Fred.

"Though it was well thought out and I would love to shake the hand of the prankster who did this," George added.

I beamed at them and they winked at me before turning back to professor Snape. "Lies," professor Snape said simply.

Hermione seemed to be hyperventilating. "It's okay, Hermione." I whispered to her so only she could hear. "You had nothing to do with this."

She looked at me, panicked. "But I witnissed it!" she whispered back in panic.

I looked at her sadly. "You want me to say it was me, don't you?"

"Is there something you two would like to share with the rest of us?" I heard professor Snape say. Hermione's breathing became more faster as she shook her head frantically at the teacher. His eyebrows raised and I couldn't hold back a giggle. "It seems to the rest of us... that you do."

I smiled sweetly him and said. "Not right now, no. It seems you are still looking for the suspect for this brilliant and amazingly funny and epic prank." I smiled cheekily at him.

Snape narrowed his eyes as Fred secretly nudged me in the ribs. "What are you thinking? Don't rat yourself out!"

"I didn't." I said. "But I might." I added as an afterthought.

"You don't have to, they going to get over it."

"Fine, I won't." I said defeatedly. "But if they try to give you detention then I'm going to admit that it was me."

They nodded. Everyone had turned back to their food. Every teacher smiling except professor Snape and every student laughing except for the Slytherins who were looking at their red and gold hands in misery and anger.

When we were done with breakfast and we all got our schedules I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and seen professor McGonagall staring down at me with an angered expression, but I seen humer deep in her eyes.

"Miss Potter," she said. "Miss Brown has informed me that she had overheard you and Miss Granger talking about the prank on the Slytherins and she told me that you both did this?"

I looked around her and seen Lavender smiling at me evilly. I felt hermione shudder in fear and I got protective.

"Yes, professor." I said. "I did do the prank on the Slytherins but Hermione had no part of it."

Professor McGonagall eyed me for a moment before speaking. "You will have a detention, but you will have it with Hagrid. You will help him find a unicorn." I perked up at this and I looked happily at Hermione who was giving me a grateful look.

The professor turned to leave but Hermione spoke up. "Professor, if you please, can I accompiny Nixie in the forest?"

Professor McGonagall smiled at her. "You wish to see a unicorn, don't you Miss Granger."

Hermione went a little pink, but nodded.

"Very well," said professor McGonagall. "bBut you will not wander, stay put with Hagrid."

She left and Lavender, Hermione, and I were left in the hall together.

"Ha," Lavender said cheerfully. "You can go to work with the gamekeeper. I believe I have won this war."

I smiled at her. "Oh, Lavender. The war has just begun."

I linked my arm with Hermione and left a bewildered Lavender alone in the great hall.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

154K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
24.4K 741 15
Rose Weasley, the daughter of the famous Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, is starting her seventh and final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft an...
136K 4K 19
(Under extreme editing) After Pennelope's first year at Hogwarts, she decides to visit the Weasleys. A family she had met in first year. Once she arr...
182K 3.8K 17
❝ 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉. ❞ a young girl found about her magical abiliti...