Love Me Instead [Sans VS Gast...

By PineappleGalore001

Please read part 1 if you haven't! When a mishap in a reset happens and a character from another version is t... More

C h a p t e r 45 ✂
C h a p t e r 46 ✂
C h a p t e r 47 ✂
C h a p t e r 48 ✂
C h a p t e r 49 ✂
A/N
C h a p t e r 51 ✂
C h a p t e r 52 ✂
A/N
C h a p t e r 53 ✂
C h a p t e r 54 ✂
A/N
C h a p t e r 55 ✂
C h a p t e r 56 ✂
C h a p t e r 57 ✂
A/N
C h a p t e r 58 ✂
QUESTION!
C h a p t e r 59 ✂
C h a p t e r 60 ✂
C h a p t e r 61 ✂
C h a p t e r 62 ✂
Final Authors Note
Q and A
Fan-made content

C h a p t e r 50 ✂

841 49 61
By PineappleGalore001

(YAY! We are on chapter 50! I am so happy for all of you who enjoy this! You deserve it for being awesome! Well, I truly hope you enjoy this chapter; and see you on the flip-side, bestiemush! 

P.S: All your guesses were incorrect! Read further to find out!)

(Error Sans POV)

"What. The heck?!? t-this can't be-!" I look is shock at the familiar skeleton in front of me in disbelief.

"Oh, but it IS! Hello, Brother~!"

Ink!Sans was dressed in his battle outfit, decorated with blacks, silvers, blues, and gold. (Look at picture provided if you can.) His smile drove me mad. I feel rage overwhelming me, but was block by one part of me that still felt happy to see him.

I look away when he approaches her, the one who caused this mess in the first place. She is barely conscious. He looks at her and then to me with a sad and disappointed look on his face.

He takes a pair of gelded scissors out of a pocket and snips her and the others calmly free from my almost seemingly indestructible strings. I look at him with disbelief. His small figure picks (Y/N) up and carries her carefully bridal style.

Before completely walking past me he gives me a dirty glare that he obviously needed to 'clean'... But now isn't the time, Error...

(Ink!Sans' POV)

I wanted to get as far away from my brother as I could with (Y/N) and the others to fix the problem with the timelines.

But... How am I to do that when The timelines are all messed up, and with (Y/N) baring magic? Sigh... I just don't know...

(Sorry my fruits! I leave you there! I promise to make an update or 2 tomorrow! Sorry if that seemed tacky... It is close to midnight and I need sleep... Welp, see you soon!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 10.5K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY. Your name is (Y/n), and you play the role of an unusual pacifist. In the story of Horrortale, your unique...
163K 6.1K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...
5.7K 355 6
Darce got reincarnated into her favorite game which is Undertale... but she didn't expected to be mad scientist which is Gaster and different one!!! ...
224K 7.6K 55
When a mishap in a reset happens and a character from another version is transported into the current world and timeline, what happens? Gaster!Sans...