A Gangster Falling In Love?

Da XxXLuvRoseXxX

Carmen is a cold blood person. She is the gang leader of the Saints Bloods. But when a white boy named Hayden... Altro

Killing My Heart Chapter 1
Killing My Heart Chapter 2
Killing My Heart Chapter 3
Killing My Heart Chapter 4
Killing My Heart Chapter 5
Killing My Heart Chapter 6
Killing My Heart Chapter 7
Killing My Heart Chapter 8
Killing My Heart Chapter 9
Killing My Heart Chapter 10
Killing My Heart Chapter 11
Killing My Heart Chapter 12
Killing My Heart Chapter 13
Killing My Heart Chapter 14
Killing My Heart Chapter 15
Killing My Heart Chapter 16
Killing My Heart Chapter 17
Killing My Heart Chapter 18
Killing My Heart Chapter 19
Killing My Heart Chapter 20
Killing My Heart Chapter 21
A Gangster Falling In Love? Chapter

Killing My Heart Chapter 22

980 7 2
Da XxXLuvRoseXxX

 Okay I am so sorry about the less updates.

 (This is not edited!!! Sorry for any mistakes.)

The chilling cold air of December slapped my cheeks once I took the first steps out the school’s entrance. People quickly rushed to their cars and put the heat to full blast. I yearned for the warmth that brought my body away from the coldness.

Instead of walking home or more like running to my house, I stood and leaned on the rail to the entrance of the school and waited for someone.

A few minutes later, the door to the school slammed open, making the door bang against the brick wall. I turned to the door to scowl at the stupid person but I paused when I saw who it was.

It was the girl from one of the earlier classes I had that was talking about going out with Hayden.  She glanced shyly at me, with her thick brown hair covering half of her face. I almost snorted at her actions towards me.

Once she saw that I was already staring at her, she hurriedly looked away and ran down the steps. Not before one her shoes got caught on the wide open door, making her fall flat face on the cement. She gave a shrill, quickly bringing her hands to her face.

I simply looked at the poor clumsy fall, not doing anything or movement to help her. A few moments later the door open again.

“Cassandra!”  A deep husky voice said behind.

I snorted once I knew who voice it belonged to. Hayden ran to Cassandra and gave her a hand to help her up. I sighed and stuffed my hands into my pockets when another cold wind hit me. My hair whistled in the air.

Hayden’s gaze went to mine.

I shrugged with an innocent look. “What?”

“What did you do to her? “Hayden asked me angrily.

Again I shrugged. “Nothing.”

Hayden gave a disbelieve look. “Carmen? What the hell?”

I snorted. “Let’s just go. I have somewhere I have to be.”

Cassandra cried out clingy on Hayden hand. “I thought we were going to hang out at your house. I want to get to know your parents better.”

Hayden looked down at Cassandra with a knowing look. "Oh, damn. I am sorry, Cass. I totally forgot about you coming over today."

Cassandra crossed her arms and stepped away from Hayden. " So you forgot me?"

Hayden snorted. "Please, Cass, I dont think of you every free second thought I have!"

Cassandra stared blankly at him, then moments later she started to giggle. Hayden dropped his famous smirk and a real smile formed on his lips. The real one instead f the fake he uses for other cases.

Adoration filled his eyes as he stared down at Cassandra.

I hastly looked away from their 'moment'. A ring from heaven save me from  seeing a cheesy moment. But instead it was my phone ringing. Hayden swiftly turned his head towards me, as if he was just barely knowing I was here.

I quickly got out my phone and put it to my ear. "What?"

A deep husky came through the phone. "Is this Carmen?"

I stood up from the rail I was leaning on. "Who the hell needs to know?"

The man laughed. "Oh, no one special. You see if somone try to make my family threatend, then I would have to step in.  I mean you would do the same with you gang. Right?"

I snorted. "I see. This is about one of my guys fucking with one your whores."

"Shut the fuck up. I notice your with you little boyfriend,"He snapped back.

I quickly looked around, scanning my eyes over the surrondings, I noticed there was three cars and no one was out. Just us three. I looked to Hayden, who had a concerned looked for me.

"Who is that Carmen?,"Hayden asked.

I waved my hand and answered angrly back into the phone. "Listen if you or any of your fucking guys touch one hair on his or .... her head, I will not think twice when I order my gang to rape one or all your whores. Don't fuck with me because I am not that patient."

The was a brief silence over the phone. I snorted as I ended the call and turned to look at the three cars. One car was missing.

Pansy.

"Carmen!,"A new voice said to my right.

I looked at the person who stood there, staring at me with guilty face. Vince. I snorted again and walked away from him. In front of me was Hayden and his girl. I shook my head as Hayden was abou to talk.

"Carmen who was that?,"Vince asked as he walked with me.

I angrily pushed him away from me and stood in front of him. He stumbled a steps back but still had a steady stance.

"This,"I made a cirlce with my hands,'' Is all you fault. If wasn't for you I wouldn't have too make threats to some gang about raping their women. Better yet, I should kick you out of the gang for your stupidty."

Vince flared his nosrtils. "Fuck you Carmen. This a gang not a fucking a group of people who help other people in need. A gang makes the people who have everything and put them in need. Just like what they did to us."

I gave a cold laugh. "They didn't do shit to us. Did they rape you? No you had no problem doing that. Huh?."

Vince shook his head. "You don't have the whole story. Would you really think I would touch someone without them wanting it? Would you really think I would do that to you?"

"I don't know. You tell me."

Vince gave a low sigh. "I am telling you that whatever I did, which I will tell you, was for you and the gang.Mostly for you."

Vince walked up to me and stopped once there was no more space between us. I made no move to get away from him. Not that I even think about moving away from him.

 "Carmen...,"Vince spoke but paused for a second.

I widened my eyes once I knew what he was going to say. I shoved him away from me. "No!. No. Not you. Don't say what ever you have to say because I don't want to hear it. Not from you. Ever. So shut up."

Vince growled. "Oh please Carmen. You knew this was going to happen sooner or later. You pratcially set yourself up for this when you dated Hayden."

I snorted looking Hayden. Hayden turned to Cassandra. "You should go. I will call you later." Cassandra nodded and walked away.

"What is going on Carmen?,"Hayden asked once Cassandra was gone.

"Nothing,"I said.

Vince laughed. "I still cannot believe you dated him."

Hayden angrily was about to speak but I waved a hand to stop him. "You stay the fuck out of this. Go home."

Vince laughed once more. "Why does he have to go home?"

I glared at him. "Because I fucking said so."

"Carmen just tell me what is going on with and this dude,"Hayden spoke to me.

I ignored him. "Vince why are you doing this. You are turning into a jackass like before. What made you chage?"

Vince paused then spoke up. "I am trying to show how you change once you dated this boy. You changed into a more softer gang leader because of him. You stopped yourself from killing somone because this boy talked to you. Someone who fucked with our gang. Our family. I am trying to show how much of a fool you are after you fell in love with Hayden."

Hayden gave me a suprised look. "You love me?"

I quickly shook my head. "No. Vince stop making shit up."

Vince raised an eyebrow. "Would stop lying to yourself. Tell the guy how you feel and then let go of him Carmen. He is just going to get hurt if you continue to love him."

With that Vince walked up to me, kissed my forehead, and walked away. Leaving me with the guys had so many hidden feelins for.

~*~*~*~*~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.7M 254K 33
His name is Sebastian Knight, he is the most dangerous man ever. He is a gang leader of the top feared gang called 'the vipers'. Wherever he goes pe...
86 0 13
Aroma Young is a 25 yr old kind, shy, weight of 190 pounds black woman.She was just so sweet enough to make your teeth rotten. She didn't see that sh...
1.8M 51.9K 52
Bad ass Katrina Moores. Beautiful, stubborn, rule breaker and has a potty mouth. But she has a dark secret, something she's been hiding for a very l...
5.3K 181 53
An insight into what Mariana Cortéz and Thomas Shelby were like before the violence and murder And how they became so numb to the world around them. ...