Don't Let Me Go (Harry Styles...

Da Mississippi_1D

Scarlett Ashley Smith is your typical teenager with her best friend, Eleanor Calder. They’re first year of UN... Altro

1. Beginnings
2. Sexiest Man In Rome
3. I'm Always Running Into You
4. I'm Glad My Misfortunes Amuse You
5. That Was Cute
6. He left
7. Distraction
8. Goodnight, Scar
9. May I Have This Dance?
10. Hot Damn
11. Because I Have You
12. Don't Care
13. Hopefully With You
15. Our Secret Palace
16. Sorry
17. I'm Torn
18. Who Is This?

14. You Party Birds

278 15 5
Da Mississippi_1D

Sunlight hits my face when I wake up in the morning. I automatically reach across the bed snuggling in closer to Harry's bare body. Shit! My parents are probably home being as its- i look to my clock- FUCK 10 in the morning!

"Harry!" I panic.

"What?" He shoots forward startled by my loudness.

"It's 10 in the morning."

Harry's eyes grow wide and he shuffles out of bed putting his clothes on. I put my robe on because that's what I always wear in the mornings so it won't be suspicious.

"I'll walk downstairs you sneak into your room." I whisper and he nods.

I quickly rush downstairs to find my dad reading the newspaper on the kitchen stool eating a scone.

"Hey Dad." I smile casually going to the fridge for some orange juice.

"Hey Scar, sleep well?" He asks looking up from the newspaper to look at me.

I smile and nod turning to grab a glass from the cabinet.

"Yeah, that bed is fabulous!" I beam at my father grabbing the extra scone of his plate.

"Good. I picked it out myself. I remembered that you and I have the same preference in mattresses."

"Yup." I take a bite of the delicious scone. "When did you and mom get back?"

"Oh dear, it was so late! Almost 3 in the morning."

"You party birds." I chuckle at my father and I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Must be your boyfriend." I hear my father mumble under his breath.

"Daddy!" I laugh. "You could be nice."

"I'll try."

Harry walks into the kitchen coming to give me a kiss on the cheek and sitting beside me. "Good morning, Mr. Smith. Scar." He smiles to my father and then smirks to me.

I send him a wink and take a sip of my orange juice.

My mom walks in looking cheerful. "Hey guys!" She kisses mine and Harry's cheek and pecking my fathers lips quickly. That's one thing I've always admired of my parents they showed their love to each other all the time. I didn't mind it when I was a kid like most kids did because I admired the love they have towards each other. I look over to Harry and our eyes meet and I see a sparkle in his eyes. I lean into his shoulder and he squeezes my thigh under the table. I look to my parents who are already looking at us smiling, even my father.

"What's on the agenda today?" My mom asks still standing beside my dad with her arm draped over his shoulder.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Let's go fishing. We haven't gone fishing since we left and I know Scar misses it."

My face lights up and I sit straight up in my seat. "I would love to go fishing!" I smile and look to Harry and he seems uneasy.

"I erm, never been."

"Then it's settled." I smile at him. "I'll show you." I bump my shoulder against his and run upstairs to shower. As soon as take my robe off and about to step in my bathroom door opens and I jump. My curly haired lover steps in cheekily stripping his clothes.

"Hey baby." He smiles like he hasn't seen me all day.

"What are you doing?!" I jump in the shower closing the curtain but keeping my head in view to conceal my body.

"I'm going to have a shower." He says slowly and likes it the most obvious thing in the world. "No need to be shy, love. We have had sex." He smirks and winks at me causing me to blush. "Now come on let me in." He pushes the shower curtain open and slips in with me.

"No funny business!" I scold him and he twirls his fingers signaling me to turn around and I obey.

He grabs my shampoo and squeezes some into his hands before massaging it into my hair gently causing me to close my eyes and lean my head back into his hands. He moves me to the water and rinses the shampoo out of my hair. I stand straighter smiling at him before turning him around so I can wash his hair though he has to bend down so I can reach his head. I place one hand on his muscular back balancing myself as I reach further up to wash the front of his hair. Once finished Harry turns and washes the shampoo out for me since that would've been quite difficult.

I reach and grab my washcloth that I draped over the curtain rod and I grab my body soap squirting some on it and washing my body as Harry watches.

"Quit watching me!" I giggle turning so my back is facing him. I instantly regret it because he slaps my bum causing me to squeal. He laughs covering my mouth with his large hand.

"Shh, don't want you parents to know right?" He whispers in my ear and my eyes grow wide completely forgetting that we're at my parents home.

After we both are clean we step out of the shower carefully. Harry wraps a towel around my body and bends down to suck on my collarbone. I stop him before he can make a mark because I planned on wearing a v-neck shirt. He smirks grabbing a towel wrapping it around his waist and walks out of my bathroom and right out of my bedroom.

"Be careful!" I whisper yell to him and he turns and winking at me.

-

"Okay now Harry reel it in slowly." I tell him. He's so focused right now. We're all on a dock that my dad has rented for the whole day. I've caught 2 large bass and my dad has caught 1. My mother doesn't fish but she makes sure we have enough water and that we eat our sandwiches she prepared for us before we came.

Harry reels in the biggest catfish I have ever seen.

"Okay hold the fish by its mouth like this." I show him how to correctly hold the fish so it won't poke him. "And I'll get the hook out."

The fish begins to flop and Harry starts to freak out.

"Baby! Hurry!" Harry panics and I start laughing and get the hook out of the catfishes mouth.

"Hold it up I want a picture!" I take my phone out and Harry smiles widely. "Okay now put it in the bucket." I smile patting him on the back.

"Good catch." My dad mumble shaking Harry's hand.

"Thanks, sir." Harry politely replies and my mom smiles widely at me sending me a thumbs up.

"Let's get you on a boat." My father stands walking down the pier back to shore.

Harry looks to me confused and I shrug. Harry follows my dad and I turn to my mom.

"What's Daddy going to do?"

"I don't know, hun."

"He isn't going to push him off and drown him is he?" I slightly panic because my father hates Harry.

"No." She laughs but stops. "I hope not at least."

"Mom! That's not funny!" I push her shoulder lightly.

"Sorry." She laughs wrapping her arm around me. "I really have missed you Little Scar." She sighs.

"I'm it little anymore." I laugh.

"You'll always be my Little Scar. You know, I wasn't even supposed to have any kids? I had a disease growing up that prevented my ovaries from even working. Doctors told me I could never get pregnant then 6 months later I found out I was 2 months pregnant with you. It was a miracle and one of the happiest days of my life."

"Really?"

"Yes, sweetheart." She hugs me tightly.

"I'm trying to convince your father to sell the land back and get us out of this contract."

"Thanks, momma." I lean my head against her shoulder.

"He's calling them tomorrow." She tells me in a hopeful voice.

"Really?" I look up at her and she nods.

"You know, you could always stay here with us even Harry. You don't have to go back to England."

"As much as I've enjoyed staying here, England is my home. I have El ad Louis and we're starting our junior year of college and I just can't."

"Nothing I can say will change your mind will it?"

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"It's okay. It's your life all I can do is try to run it." She jokes squeezing my shoulder.

"What do you think they are talking about out there?" I nod my head in the direction of Harry and my Dad driving the boat around before stopping in a spot and throwing out the line to fish.

"No telling."

I don't bother putting my line back in the water but I just talk with my mom about the past two years even though we talk almost every night. She tells me stories about dad and her friends. Before we know it the boys are back and we are driving back to my parents house.

"How'd it go?" I whisper to Harry so my parents can't hear us in the front seat.

"I was so nervous but it went well. We just talked and bonded I think."

"Mom said he's calling tomorrow about the contract."

"Good." Harry smiles and kisses my forehead.

A/N

Sorry it's a little short and kind of boring. Just a filler chapter!

I love y'all! My updates will be irregular because I'm back in college and classes have begun giving tests and quizzes all the time but I haven't gone anywhere! Stay with me.

Much love xx.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

231K 4.7K 25
Time flies by fast! Darcy Styles is in high school already! Her best friend is Diamond Horan and she has a crush on the best football (England Style)...
19.6K 176 25
Arabella Cabrera and Louis Tomlinson have been best friends since that day when they were ten years old. They made a pact that day, and for eight yea...
119K 2.7K 25
Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder; the popular high school couple that everyone talked about. It was like people lived to know what was going on in...
19K 663 83
Stacey is a 17 year old girl in her last year at school, she recieves good grades and has some great friends. Louis is a 20 year old boy, his o...